Mar 22 - why haven't celebrities shown documents or pics of them having the c-virus!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+32  118
94 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '12        #26
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 95584 95 K  Slaps total: 6881 6 K
 Rickymc said
what about the maruy show and celebrities baby father/baby mother results.

i thought dna testing and medical diease checking were the same?
No fam. Thats a DNA test

Youre trying to make dna tests you buy for 100 dollars on ancestry.com be the same thing as medical records at a hospital

Just google the word "Hippa Laws". People have won 8-10 figure settlements from hospitals for leaking their sh*t lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #27
Rickymc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 1013 1 K  Slaps total: 1148 1 K
 OldBusiness said
No fam. Thats a DNA test

Youre trying to make dna tests you buy for 100 dollars on ancestry.com be the same thing as medical records at a hospital

Just google the word "Hippa Laws". People have won 8-10 figure settlements from hospitals for leaking their sh*t lol
you right. i am retarded and get mental health services and use to work under the table for a home health agency and they always make us sign that and privacy paperwork and release of information.

so you do have a point.

well....... we are fu*ked......

if we cannot have proof then the goverment,the media,news and people are going to use every person who gets the common cold,flu, and goes to the hopstpial as a way to blame it on the c virus.

as a way to banktup the country,take away our rights,cashless soictey and force vaccines. martial law.

2 weeks ago '12        #28
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Rickymc said
you right. i am retarded and get mental health services and use to work under the table for a home health agency and they always make us sign that and privacy paperwork and release of information.

so you do have a point.

well....... we are fu*ked......

if we cannot have proof then the goverment,the media,news and people are going to use every person who gets the common cold,flu, and goes to the hopstpial as a way to blame it on the c virus.

as a way to banktup the country,take away our rights,cashless soictey and force vaccines. martial law.
You wildin

I bet them mafu*kas on Maury wish them results were protected by law

2 weeks ago '20        #29
Rickymc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 1013 1 K  Slaps total: 1148 1 K
 OldBusiness said
No fam. Thats a DNA test

you right.

2. but just think about this dawg.

there were like 25 celebrities who died in the past 7 years. dropping like flies.

just image if they did this during the c virus era.

they would all be blaming there deaths on the c virus.

just look at these link mayne.

every celebrities or normal person that get sick it's been called the c virus!

2 weeks ago '12        #30
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Rickymc said
you right.

2. but just think about this dawg.

there were like 25 celebrities who died in the past 7 years. dropping like flies.

just image if they did this during the c virus era.

they would all be blaming there deaths on the c virus.

just look at these link mayne.

every celebrities or normal person that get sick it's been called the c virus!

Bro fu*k that, did you get the thread moved to the TV section or am.I tripping

Im fu*king dying
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
Props total: 1597 1 K  Slaps total: 853 853
Sh*t is for media purposes lol ask Magic bout that HIV deal he took back in the day

2 weeks ago '19        #32
Rudboi 
space
space
space
Props total: 1896 1 K  Slaps total: 320 320
1. None of us know anyone that has this virus. None of us know someone that knows someone that has the virus. Thatís suspicious.

2. I live in a major us city and the c virus test isnít even available here. I was told my only option is to have a virtual visit with a dr and let them diagnose me over the FaceTime....lmao. The test also isnít available in nyc which is the biggest city in the country. So where did the hundreds of thousands of people that took the test get tested at? Why are none of us allowed to take the test.

3. Why is the national guard being called in for a health issue? Thatís like calling the police on a women thatís having a heart attack. She doesnít need gun toting bullet proof wearing cops. She needs an ambulance.

4 isnít it kind of suspicious that the symptoms for this virus resemble the common cold or the flu? One news report claimed that a dry throat could signify that you are positive for the virus. At this point they could claim anyone has the virus because the symptoms are so generic and there is no way to get tested.

2 weeks ago '05        #33
sweepy 
space
space
space
Props total: 397 397  Slaps total: 413 413
 Rickymc said
yo son. why haven't celebrities shown documents or pics of them having the c-virus!

since everybody got it or had it.

it's funny how all these celebrities and normal people are getting it.

but since everybody who got it claim they been tested? why haven't they show paperwork,documents and pics or videos of the sheet confirming they have it?

if you get tested and it's positive they should have results or a peace of paper to show you.

that it's not a basic common cold,flu or other health issues?
Omg
fu*kin conspiracy fu*ks are just stupid people who think they are smarter than everyone else so they feel like they need to reach on sh*t to make themselves feel smart

fu*kin idiot

Real smart people know when reaching for sh*t is stupid as fu*k

2 weeks ago '05        #34
sweepy 
space
space
space
 Rudboi said
1. None of us know anyone that has this virus. None of us know someone that knows someone that has the virus. Thatís suspicious.

2. I live in a major us city and the c virus test isnít even available here. I was told my only option is to have a virtual visit with a dr and let them diagnose me over the FaceTime....lmao. The test also isnít available in nyc which is the biggest city in the country. So where did the hundreds of thousands of people that took the test get tested at? Why are none of us allowed to take the test.

3. Why is the national guard being called in for a health issue? Thatís like calling the police on a women thatís having a heart attack. She doesnít need gun toting bullet proof wearing cops. She needs an ambulance.

4 isnít it kind of suspicious that the symptoms for this virus resemble the common cold or the flu? One news report claimed that a dry throat could signify that you are positive for the virus. At this point they could claim anyone has the virus because the symptoms are so generic and there is no way to get tested.

Another dumbfu*k here who thinks they are smarter than everyone else

You are a certified idiot
Ask people who work at hospitals or have significant others or family that works at hospitals how thatís going
Iím one of those people and have seen it firsthand

Your a dumb piece of sh*t who thinks your smarter than everyone so you have to reach on sh*t like conspiracies to make you feel better

Real smart people know when reaching for sh*t is idiotic

2 weeks ago '17        #35
FCWGM 
space
space
space
Props total: 2633 2 K  Slaps total: 255 255
 Rickymc said
don't if you have cancer,diet bets,std, or other dieases they give you lab work or paperwork.
Why would they post that information ....

Would you put that sh*t online?

2 weeks ago '19        #36
Rudboi 
space
space
space
 sweepy said
Another dumbfu*k here who thinks they are smarter than everyone else

You are a certified idiot
Ask people who work at hospitals or have significant others or family that works at hospitals how thatís going
Iím one of those people and have seen it firsthand

Your a dumb piece of sh*t who thinks your smarter than everyone so you have to reach on sh*t like conspiracies to make you feel better

Real smart people know when reaching for sh*t is idiotic
Just because you are a janitor at the local hospital doesnít qualify you. Your break is gunna end soon. Better go grab your mop bucket.

2 weeks ago '16        #37
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
 kriskross00 said
Because not everything is ur fu*kin business
Yeah u rite so donít share that sh*t with us then wtf sh*t is a scam dafck yaw gullible af

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '05        #38
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 63991 63 K  Slaps total: 7631 7 K
 GillyGillzGiles said
Yeah u rite so donít share that sh*t with us then wtf sh*t is a scam dafck yaw gullible af
How many accounts do you have?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #39
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 5498 5 K  Slaps total: 547 547
 niruggg said

so magic ain't got high5
Exactly what I came to say. Not everything requires "receipts" to be believed.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #40
Wolfgang 
space
space
Props total: 196 196  Slaps total: 29 29
Agreed

This is kind of getting out of hand with the celebrities
Idris lady is sitting next to him and this is a highly contagious virus
Ok Fred
Plus no one is in the hospital
Ok Fred

If they are infected the media is pushing their names to get clicks

2 weeks ago '19        #41
Johnnydash20 
space
space
space
Props total: 356 356  Slaps total: 54 54
 THEDONN said
They're paid actors

The virus outbreak is fake

We wont ever see no documents proving any positive test

its all a distraction

Turn off the news and get the strap
Pretty much lmao
+2   

1 week ago '05        #42
sweepy 
space
space
space
 Rudboi said
Just because you are a janitor at the local hospital doesnít qualify you. Your break is gunna end soon. Better go grab your mop bucket.

Homie Iím a business contractor/owner who works for commercial buildings
I stay at home and make money
Lmao
My fiancť is a nurse
Thatís the frontline

You must feel like sh*t thinking you sonning someone when you only sonning yourself

This quarantine donít affect my pockets

See homie
When you diss me you diss ya self

fu*kboy

Lmao

1 week ago '20        #43
blafffy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2595 2 K  Slaps total: 161 161

1 week ago '19        #44
Rudboi 
space
space
space
 sweepy said
Homie I’m a business contractor/owner who works for commercial buildings
I stay at home and make money
Lmao
My fiancť is a nurse
That’s the frontline

You must feel like sh*t thinking you sonning someone when you only sonning yourself

This quarantine don’t affect my pockets

See homie
When you diss me you diss ya self

fu*kboy

Lmao
Damn so your girl friend is the bread winner...lmao. Out on the front line. Allegedly putting her life on the line. Bringing home the bacon while you sit at home jacking off all day..lmao.

Last edited by Rudboi; 03-22-2020 at 07:12 PM..

1 week ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 27761 27 K  Slaps total: 8670 8 K
Because they don't have it. Celebs are being paid to help force people inside
+2   

1 week ago '16        #46
Ldogg310v2 
space
space
space
Props total: 8655 8 K  Slaps total: 854 854
 Rickymc said
yo son. why haven't celebrities shown documents or pics of them having the c-virus!

since everybody got it or had it.

it's funny how all these celebrities and normal people are getting it.

but since everybody who got it claim they been tested? why haven't they show paperwork,documents and pics or videos of the sheet confirming they have it?

if you get tested and it's positive they should have results or a peace of paper to show you.

that it's not a basic common cold,flu or other health issues?
Who would openly lie about having a virus and self quarantine costing yourself millions of dollars for nothing? It's common sense

1 week ago '16        #47
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
 kriskross00 said
How many accounts do you have?
Tf u talkin bout

1 week ago '05        #48
sweepy 
space
space
space
 Rudboi said
Damn so your girl friend is the bread winner...lmao. Out on the front line. Allegedly putting her life on the line. Bringing home the bacon while you sit at home jacking off all day..lmao.

Lol obviously youíre dumber than I thought fu*kboy

Commercial means I do business for 5 star hotels , buildings and apartments

Commercial is where the bread is for allot of trades
Even more so in mine where itís 200% or more profit per contract

Dumbfu*k lol

1 week ago '19        #49
Rudboi 
space
space
space
 sweepy said
Lol obviously youíre dumber than I thought fu*kboy

Commercial means I do business for 5 star hotels , buildings and apartments

Commercial is where the bread is for allot of trades
Even more so in mine where itís 200% or more profit per contract

Dumbfu*k lol
Wow thatís some sassy name calling...lmao. You expect me to believe youíre some type of business tycoon by day, sassy keyboard warrior by night??? fu*k outta here, dork. Look at your dumbass getting your panties in a bunch over a strangerís online comment..lmao. You wanna know how much money I make? Enough to the point I donít have to lie about it to strangers online like an insecure lying a*s cornball? Are you sure you have a girl? What type of idiotic bi*ch would settle for an insecure pu**y a*s internet thug like you? Go sit your delusional a*s down somewhere, clown.

1 week ago '05        #50
sweepy 
space
space
space
 Rudboi said
Wow that’s some sassy name calling...lmao. You expect me to believe you’re some type of business tycoon by day, sassy keyboard warrior by night??? fu*k outta here, dork. Look at your dumbass getting your panties in a bunch over a stranger’s online comment..lmao. You wanna know how much money I make? Enough to the point I don’t have to lie about it to strangers online like an insecure lying a*s cornball? Are you sure you have a girl? What type of idiotic bi*ch would settle for an insecure pu**y a*s internet thug like you? Go sit your delusional a*s down somewhere, clown.

Tycoon? Whoever said that fu*kboy lol

Making a living without clocking in is a good life playa lol

You’re obviously on the wrong end of the totem pole if you’re only idea of making a living is an hourly job and being rich

Lmao keep acting like you’re smarter than everyone else
As long as it makes you feel better fu*kboy lmao :kobeflabb y:

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  28
XXL gets flamed for trying to put gay rapper on Freshman List, turns off comme..
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+42online now  16
Video inside FBI RAIDS Jewish guy in BROOKLYN NY for HOARDING 5,000 boxes of N95 masks
174 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36online now  14
Mark Price Schools Allen Iverson
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy