Mar 21 - Healthy 39 year old woman passes away from corona virus

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '05        #51
hbk83 
space
space
Props total: 6286 6 K  Slaps total: 1452 1 K
 925 said
There is a clear agenda to manipulate younger people to fall in line by convincing them they are at risk.
They need to find a 20 yo then this chick was 40 I think the 30 and over crowds are listening.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #52
inthezone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11321 11 K  Slaps total: 4062 4 K
She looks 55
And we have no idea if she was healthy or not
+3   

1 week ago '10        #53
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 24850 24 K  Slaps total: 4507 4 K
 datVAkid said
America has higher cases of obesity, a large elder population, high blood pressure, and other health defects that can cause complications.

And we have the ventilator issue.

So once our hospital system is stressed, preventable deaths WILL rise
I asked this in my other thread.

65% of the cases are focused in 4 states. Why do people keep saying the hospitals are overtaxed?

The number of people that tested positive outside of those 4 states isnít nearly enough to overwhelm our health system.

Most people never need hospitalizations

1 week ago '06        #54
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 21809 21 K  Slaps total: 3778 3 K
 Nautilus O said

65% of the cases are focused in 4 states. Why do people keep saying the hospitals are overtaxed?

The number of people that tested positive outside of those 4 states isnít nearly enough to overwhelm our health system.

You act like cases dont spread.
You act like testing is widely available
You act like americas physical health is the best in the worlds
+1   

1 week ago '10        #55
space
space
 datVAkid said
You act like cases dont spread.
You act like testing is widely available
You act like americas physical health is the best in the worlds
That has nothing to do with my question haha

There are test available for people who are exhibiting symptoms. The problem is people who donít have symptoms want to be tested to see if THEY are CARRIERS.

Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms can get a test if they express that.

1 week ago '06        #56
datVAkid 
space
space
 Nautilus O said
That has nothing to do with my question haha

There are test available for people who are exhibiting symptoms. The problem is people who donít have symptoms want to be tested to see if THEY are CARRIERS.

Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms can get a test if they express that.
That is not true, ben McAdams the congressman said he showed symptoms and wasnt qualified for a test
And when he did qualify for one it took him to go to 5 dif hospitals to find one

But you are the smart guy
+1   

1 week ago '04        #57
verbaldesypher 
space
space
Props total: 211 211  Slaps total: 15 15
I like alcohol as much as the next man but get out of here with ďmedicinal whiskeyĒ. This ainít fu*king prohibition.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #58
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 2094 2 K  Slaps total: 558 558
 Nautilus O said

Meant to prop. Astute points. The agenda is clear to all but the willfully blind. Time will tell the truth.
+3   

1 week ago '11        #59
Sinamatik CFR 
space
space
Props total: 22890 22 K  Slaps total: 2533 2 K
stop with the fear-mongering, who's to say if she was actually even "healthy"... just because you under 50 or not morbidly obese/thin doesn't make you healthy...

death has no discrimination, stop with the goofy a*s tact!
+6   

1 week ago '10        #60
space
space
 datVAkid said
That is not true, ben McAdams the congressman said he showed symptoms and wasnt qualified for a test
And when he did qualify for one it took him to go to 5 dif hospitals to find one

But you are the smart guy
So what you telling me is that there are test available for people who are showing symptoms

And he did get one

ok thanks for proving my point

1 week ago '06        #61
datVAkid 
space
space
 Nautilus O said
So what you telling me is that there are test available for people who are showing symptoms

And he did get one

ok thanks for proving my point
No, I said the test were only available after he showed qualifying symptoms, not just symptoms. And it took him to go to 5 different hospitals to find one that's offering tests.

1 week ago '10        #62
space
space
 datVAkid said
No, I said the test were only available after he showed qualifying symptoms, not just symptoms. And it took him to go to 5 different hospitals to find one that's offering tests.
Ok so letís look at what youíre saying:

The hospitals have qualifying symptoms: Why? Because they know what symptoms are actual indicators of coronavirus. If youíre coughing, that not a reason to get a test, shortness of breath is.

He had to go to 5 different hospitals: so he found a test?

What about either of those points refute what I said?

1 week ago '09        #63
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 28503 28 K  Slaps total: 5086 5 K
U donít even know what she died from dummy
+2   

1 week ago '18        #64
Raymon 
space
space
space
Props total: 209 209  Slaps total: 19 19
Dam r.i.p sounds like a bad way to slowly die, this the second time I heard about something passing out and getting found. It's scary this sh*t can hit you like that

Oh and btw

People arguing and sh*t about someone health, and unhealthy people and sh*t remind yourself when was the last time you went for a jog or actually use that gym membership. Have you even been eating healthy or typing while eating a Big Mac. People act like most of the population is healthy when US obesity numbers, diabetes and other sh*t is high af. All of BXs marathon runners are safe tho

Honestly when I get a cold I've layed on my bed and felt horrible af like I was dieying. I can't imagine having this sh*t. I'll be dead ��

Last edited by Raymon; 03-22-2020 at 06:08 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '06        #65
datVAkid 
space
space
 Nautilus O said
Ok so letís look at what youíre saying:

The hospitals have qualifying symptoms: Why? Because they know what symptoms are actual indicators of coronavirus. If youíre coughing, that not a reason to get a test, shortness of breath is.

He had to go to 5 different hospitals: so he found a test?

What about either of those points refute what I said?
You said if you have symptoms you can get a test. People with fevers or coughs were denied a test. Those are symptoms

1 week ago '04        #66
Mumbletaker 
space
space
Props total: 24065 24 K  Slaps total: 718 718
Drinking alcohol to combat a virus that thrives on those with weakened immune systems
+2   

1 week ago '17        #67
Tetsuo 
space
space
Props total: 4812 4 K  Slaps total: 526 526
 Nautilus O said
So in the article it says her test results wonít be released until Monday.

Why write or post an article saying she died from Covid-19 w/o knowing if she had it or not?

Wicked
cause people are stoopid
+1   

1 week ago '05        #68
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
Props total: 4571 4 K  Slaps total: 317 317
 OldBusiness said
My question for folks is....man is anything else going on in the entire world aside from this sh*t? I understand its impact and blah blah blah
...but I just feel like the entire world stopped talking about everything else but this sh*t

My problem with coverage for this sh*t is it seems like any other type of situation that could possibly be occurring on the world stage has completely been ignored.

I don't have a dog in the f*ght when it comes to the covid 19 conspirators vs the covid 19 deniers contest thats going on, on boxden.

But sh*t is anything else happening?
I feel the same way, sh*t seems everywhere. Everything else that has been going on prior (war stuff, police k*llings, s*x trafficking, gay stuff on the rise, organ harvesting, their gun control, shootings of people elsewhere, kidnapping, and etc) are not put on hold but now not many are reporting, especially the local news or any other source, they are most likely going crazy with the foolishness behind the scenes. Scumbags don't stop doing scumbag stuff because of something like this. They are pushing this way too hard and exaggerating a lot in order to have everyone aboard. With all of this chaos and bullsh*t putting a cloud over the rest of the bullsh*t going on in the world, it may seem when things come to light, we're going to be fu*ked for real.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #69
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
Props total: 8069 8 K  Slaps total: 1224 1 K
 blah blah blah said
You really donít think anybody under 60 has died from this do you
Its a .9% mortality rate for under 50 years old with no pre- existing condition.

No one is saying it can't happen, we're saying this much precaution isn't necessary for something with such a low morality rate

1 week ago '08        #70
koopa24 
space
space
space
Props total: 2348 2 K  Slaps total: 487 487
Probably was drinking alcohol on meds
+2   

1 week ago '15        #71
JintsGang1987 
space
space
Props total: 7753 7 K  Slaps total: 617 617
I ain't even tryina be disrespectful but shawty looked like she ate hot dogs for breakfast 3x a week.

1 week ago '19        #72
TheRulingClass 
space
space
space
Props total: 435 435  Slaps total: 120 120
This story doesnít read right. Feels like propaganda.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #73
B86 
space
space
space
Props total: 11283 11 K  Slaps total: 2418 2 K
 Nautilus O said
No it feels like 9/11 to you, it feels like every other ďwaveĒ to me. Normally the media moves on after a few days. They are trying to keep up here.

The numbers are showing things are getting better.
You aren't too great at math, science, or reality, are you? "The numbers" don't mean sh*t when we still have a tiny fraction of the population that's been tested. The sample size or time given to see if this sh*t can come back around to those already infected isnt strong enough yet for idiots like you with no common sense to be making predictions... Who's to say those infected won't drop dead exactly 365 days after getting it?

Last edited by B86; 03-22-2020 at 07:45 AM..

1 week ago '15        #74
Prad Bitt 
space
space
Props total: 7268 7 K  Slaps total: 784 784
 Mumbletaker said
Drinking alcohol to combat a virus that thrives on those with weakened immune systems
It was to calm her nerves likely. You tell loved ones different things so they donít worry plus fevers definitely affect the way you think.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #75
SpyDa 
space
space
Props total: 5874 5 K  Slaps total: 762 762
 OldBusiness said
Fam these n*ggas dont care on here anymore
I see

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Old heads who had the better "I Wish"
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Mar 28 - China's biowarfare: China gave 600k defective and used mask to the Ne..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+36online now  12
Video inside Offset really gives no fuxks about stepping out on Cardi B
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  8
Predator Hunting Grounds Trial Out It's GARBAGE