Mar 21 - Healthy 39 year old woman passes away from corona virus

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+81  217
149 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '05        #1
6603 page views
159 comments

blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 64378 64 K  Slaps total: 59695 59 K
Mar 21 - Healthy 39 year old woman passes away from corona virus

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. d-21733075.amp

Social worker, 39, found dead by boyfriend while waiting for coronavirus test results - Mirror Online

A ‘funny and loving’ 39-year-old social worker was found dead by her boyfriend while waiting for coronavirus test results.

Natasha Ott, from New Orleans in the US, was discovered by her devastated partner Josh Anderson on her kitchen floor on Friday.

The HIV counsellor had been waiting to hear if she had the flu-like virus, after turning down a chance to be tested when she first fell ill to save kits for more vulnerable patients, the New Orleans Advertiser reports.

In a heartbreaking Facebook post, Josh explained how Natasha had been in ‘good health’ and begged others to take the pandemic seriously.

Her boyfriend posted about his loss on Facebook

“The time for joking about Covid-19 is over,” he says.

“Now is the time to keep yourself, your loved ones, and everyone else safe.”

He described how Natasha, a former Peace Corps volunteer, first came down with cold-like symptoms on Tuesday, March 10.

She had told her partner that her illness felt like a ‘respiratory cold’ and that she felt she had ‘a tiny fever’.

Although she would have been able to take a coronavirus test through her place of work, she turned it down because there were only five kits available.

Believing she was low-risk, she decided to allow more vulnerable people to use them and instead went to her doctor for a flu test, which came back negative.

On Friday, March 13, she had texted Josh to say: “Hey, they don't think I need to get tested unless I develop a fever. All looks well.”

Natasha had described feeling 'something' in her lungs

But after she became fatigued and feverish over the weekend, she texted him again on Sunday night, saying: “Hey, I'm not feeling so hot still. I may be testing at work tomorrow.

“I'm probably fine. I just tried to drink some medicinal whiskey and feel unwell. I'm ok. I love you.”

She finally took a coronavirus test on Monday, and by Thursday, was feeling well enough to accompany Josh on a walk with her dog Zola.

Although she had “more energy than she’d had in days”, she had also complained that she felt like “something” was in her lungs.

Natasha had told her partner her test results had been delayed, and that she was expecting to receive them back on Monday.

She texted him again on Friday morning saying she was feeling 'a little better and hopeful', but then stopped replying to messages and calls.

When Josh became worried and went to her home to check on her that evening, he entered to find her dead on the kitchen floor.

In an emotional tribute on Facebook, he wrote: “Seeing a woman I knew to be so full of life lying on the floor lifeless was devastating.

“I was afraid to touch her. I held her anyway.

“Natasha was a profoundly kind, passionate, funny and loving 39-year-old woman in good health... she loved those who were fortunate enough to be close to her with every ounce of her heart.”

She had not long been tested for the disease

Asking others not to underestimate the dangers of the k*ller bug, he added: “The absolute least-interesting thing about her was the way that she died, but I'd like to talk about that here now because I'd like everyone to wake-up to the reality of what we are facing.”

Natasha’s test results have yet to be confirmed and are not to be returned until Monday.

More than 27,000 cases of Covid-19 have now been confirmed in the US, with 340 deaths.
But boxden doctors told me only old sick people are at risk image
+5   

best
worst
159 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 12105 12 K  Slaps total: 18791 18 K
She at least bulimic. Look at her

And that involves a lot of underlyin condition

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Kim Jong Un 
space
space
Props total: 14489 14 K  Slaps total: 7410 7 K
 Stand Down said
She at least bulimic. Look at her

And that involves a lot of underlyin condition

call me

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 12105 12 K  Slaps total: 18791 18 K
 Kim Jong Un said
call me
There will be an autopsy.

Don’t 4get a “healthy” 21 yr old found out he had leukemia after he was dead.
+29   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #5
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 25222 25 K  Slaps total: 4640 4 K
So in the article it says her test results won’t be released until Monday.

Why write or post an article saying she died from Covid-19 w/o knowing if she had it or not?

Wicked
+119   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
HipHopJunkie 
space
space
Props total: 4067 4 K  Slaps total: 1153 1 K
 blah blah blah said

But boxden doctors told me only old sick people are at risk

Natasha’s test results have yet to be confirmed and are not to be returned until Monday.

+62   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
SpyDa 
space
space
Props total: 5898 5 K  Slaps total: 765 765
News probably hiding the number like china. If they released young adults were at risk, this new generation would go crazy and panick
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #8
Fastrap87 
space
space
Props total: 1408 1 K  Slaps total: 329 329
39 in white woman years is 93!
+126   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #9
space
space
 SpyDa said
News probably hiding the number like china. If they released young adults were at risk, this new generation would go crazy and panick

Y’all want to be a part of the apocalypse so bad
+36   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
HipHopJunkie 
space
space
Props total: 4067 4 K  Slaps total: 1153 1 K
 Nautilus O said

Why write or post an article saying she died from Covid-19 w/o knowing if she had it or not?

Wicked
My girl is a nurse and says what they are doing is anybody that dies now they just a*sume it's corona and add it to the death toll.
+36   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #11
925  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 5024 5 K  Slaps total: 3659 3 K
 Nautilus O said

Wicked
There is a clear agenda to manipulate younger people to fall in line by convincing them they are at risk.
+32   

2 weeks ago '04        #12
SpyDa 
space
space
 Nautilus O said

Y’all want to be a part of the apocalypse so bad

I don't care. sh*t ain't going to change because of your opinion on a bx post. You riding the wave just like us. This sh*t just has a 9-11 feel. Guiding the herd like a Shepard.

2 weeks ago '04        #13
SpyDa 
space
space
 Fastrap87 said
+12   

2 weeks ago '17        #14
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
space
space
Props total: 49343 49 K  Slaps total: 21982 21 K
Those dark circles around her eyes dont scream healthy
+45   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #15
space
space
 HipHopJunkie said
My girl is a nurse and says what they are doing is anybody that dies now they just a*sume it's corona and add it to the death toll.
Wicked
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #16
space
space
 SpyDa said
I don't care. sh*t ain't going to change because of your opinion on a bx post. You riding the wave just like us. This sh*t just has a 9-11 feel. Guiding the herd like a Shepard.
No it feels like 9/11 to you, it feels like every other “wave” to me. Normally the media moves on after a few days. They are trying to keep up here.

The numbers are showing things are getting better.
+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #17
space
space
 925 said
There is a clear agenda to manipulate younger people to fall in line by convincing them they are at risk.
It’s embarrassing that people are intentionally misinforming other to promote their agenda.

OP knew this was some bullsh*t
+9   

2 weeks ago '05        #18
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
Props total: 64378 64 K  Slaps total: 59695 59 K
 Nautilus O said
It’s embarrassing that people are intentionally misinforming other to promote their agenda.

OP knew this was some bullsh*t
You really don’t think anybody under 60 has died from this do you
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
SpyDa 
space
space
 Nautilus O said
No it feels like 9/11 to you, it feels like every other “wave” to me. Normally the media moves on after a few days. They are trying to keep up here.

The numbers are showing things are getting better.

No matter if you think 9-11 was real or false flag media driven for the middle east annex, it was casualties.

Rather coronavirus makes America sick or not, take the time to educate yourself on what we import into the country from these countries that have completely shut down. Understand what businesses sell and use these products. Once you do that, think of what would happen if the supplier goes on a 30 to 60 day production shut down. Quit focusing on the sickness and focus on the big picture. Things are far from normal.

" It's like a finger pointing away to the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory!"
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
skillahmang 
space
space
Props total: 31585 31 K  Slaps total: 7354 7 K
Woman. Key word.

Kidding. Yes any one can get it(die) if ur immune system is weak enough. Take probiotics.
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #21
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 96060 96 K  Slaps total: 6923 6 K
 Fastrap87 said
Jesus lol
+11   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '10        #22
space
space
 SpyDa said
No matter if you think 9-11 was real or false flag media driven for the middle east annex, it was casualties.

Rather coronavirus makes America sick or not, take the time to educate yourself on what we import into the country from these countries that have completely shut down. Understand what businesses sell and use these products. Once you do that, think of what would happen if the supplier goes on a 30 to 60 day production shut down. Quit focusing on the sickness and focus on the big picture. Things are far from normal.

" It's like a finger pointing away to the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory!"
I don’t think 9/11 was a hoax, I know people who died in the towers. Grieved with their families. It’s not fake to me. Coronavirus isn’t fake to me.

The difference is one is being overblown and the other was an actual terrorist attack.

I don’t think people understand. 2600 people died in the towers on ONE day.

How long will it take us to get to 2600 deaths from Coronavirus in the US?

2 weeks ago '12        #23
OldBusiness 
space
space
 SpyDa said
Fam these n*ggas dont care on here anymore
+17   

2 weeks ago '12        #24
OldBusiness 
space
space
My question for folks is....man is anything else going on in the entire world aside from this sh*t? I understand its impact and blah blah blah
...but I just feel like the entire world stopped talking about everything else but this sh*t

My problem with coverage for this sh*t is it seems like any other type of situation that could possibly be occurring on the world stage has completely been ignored.

I don't have a dog in the f*ght when it comes to the covid 19 conspirators vs the covid 19 deniers contest thats going on, on boxden.

But sh*t is anything else happening?
+25   

2 weeks ago '04        #25
skillahmang 
space
space
Props total: 31585 31 K  Slaps total: 7354 7 K
 Nautilus O said
I don’t think 9/11 was a hoax, I know people who died in the towers. Grieved with their families. It’s not fake to me. Coronavirus isn’t fake to me.

The difference is one is being overblown and the other was an actual terrorist attack.

I don’t think people understand. 2600 people died in the towers on ONE day.

How long will it take us to get to 2600 deaths from Coronavirus in the US?
Neither are “fake” obv, are they not what they appear to be on the surface. Prob

Our Govt has proven time and time again to not be trusted.
+5   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  29
Apr 5 - R.I.P. - Pronstar Imani Reignx Killed In Motorcycle Accident
206 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Quarantine Sneaker Cops
63 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Lit Yoshi (Lil Ivy's Nephew) gets on live and calls Boosie a bi-ch
97 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Dr. Ayasurai(email inventor) exposes everything the deep state tryin to..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy