Welp Here We Go I Started Having Symptoms Y'all.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
29 comments @news

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '06        #1
17102 page views
384 comments

Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 92951 92 K  Slaps total: 11207 11 K
Welp Here We Go I Started Having Symptoms Y'all.

All day I've been saying I'm not sick or have any symptoms but felt weird, in the last hour that's changed.

Have a fever 100.8 and I have chills.

Drunk a bunch of water, took a bunch of vitamins as I usually do (I know it's ineffective if it is Rona God forbid it's not) for immune support.

I'll keep everyone updated and see what's what. Y'all be safe out there.

---------------

Update 1

I still feel "off" not sick, chills are gone for now fever is 100.7 just checked it. I'ma throw down hella water and vitamins and Tylenol and go from there. Keep you n*ggas up to date.

Update #2

Same symptoms chills, slight fever changing no more than a point in either direction. Right now it's 101.8 at night your temp does go up so I'm not tripping and it's been steady. No worse so I'm glad about it.

Update #3

Well I had very minor body aches in the calf's but that seems to have gone away. I'm spitting up mucus damn near all day but no cough however I did cough once a huge thick amount of phlegm so thick and much I thought it was literally a bug coming up from my throat tmi but it was so thick and gross. My throat isn't hurting but I can tell it's trying too. My nose ran once or twice but that's it. My temp is ranging now from 99.3-99.8 without Tylenol. I been drinking green with lemon, lime, and ginger powder (blended the lemon and lime in a blender with a liter of water. Only symptoms as of now is my head feels clogged as fu*k I had pressure around the eyes but that seems to have gone away too. Chills are also gone.

Update #4

Huge improvement since this morning. I essentially have no symptoms with the exception of spitting up mucus and my nostrils/throat burning sensation which I usually get during/after a cold/flu the head congestion is gone. Everything is gone. Not gonna get excited until a few more days they say if it is the 19 it gets better than worse so we'll see. I seriously feel at 95% still feel sluggish a bit obviously I been sick for the last 3 and a half days. So a slow recovery is expected. Everything else cleared up. My temp is now 98.3. I'll keep updating over the next few days and go from there.

Update #5

My mom tested positive so I'm just gonna a*sume I am too. I felt great last night went to bed woke up at like 5 felt bad again. Took Tylenol now I'm feeling decent again but it is what it is.

Update #6

I woke up feeling good like 90% some lingering symptoms but I'm okay. Hope to keep improving. My mom seems completely good she says she feels just fine. All praise to the most high.

Update 7

I feel normal today. However I lost my sense of smell. I can still taste tho lol.

Taste is gone now too this cinnamon sugar pop tart bland as hell lol. image

Update 8

Smell hasn't come back full strength but at least I can smell even if a little bit today. Taste still gone tho lol. Other than that I feel decent today. Mom still feeling great she's saying.

Update #9

The health department called my mom and cleared her. Said she can now go out because she hasn't had symptoms in about a week. (fever) my mom says she feels good but not 100% just yet but definitely feels better and better everyday. Health department has cleared her to resume life tho. Praise God I'm sure I still have about a week left before I'm 100% but thanks God we're beating this thing and we didn't have nearly the symptoms others had. Absolutely no fluid in the lungs or none of that!!! image

Update #10

Only thing right now is diarrhea and I still can't smell a lot if things the smell has to be overwhelming.

Last edited by Darell_ftb; 03-27-2020 at 04:32 PM..
+257   

best
worst
384 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #2
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 22041 22 K  Slaps total: 9090 9 K
 Darell_ftb said
All day I've been saying I'm not sick or have any symptoms but felt weird, in the last hour that's changed.

Drunk a bunch of water, took a bunch of vitamins as I usually do (I know it's ineffective if it is Rona God forbid it's not) for immune support.

You begging for them quarantine vans to pull up up at your house posting this.
+140   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
Props total: 9390 9 K  Slaps total: 2416 2 K
Go to the hospital

+102   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Real Talk 5%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 28402 28 K  Slaps total: 4935 4 K
 Darell_ftb said

Hows your throat feeling?

+16   

2 weeks ago '19        #5
Tryin2makeit 
space
space
space
Props total: 546 546  Slaps total: 50 50
sh*t... take care my G... get back with us
+28   

2 weeks ago '11        #6
Anti 
space
space
Props total: 19046 19 K  Slaps total: 1684 1 K
You plan on riding it out?
+12   

2 weeks ago '19        #7
Luka Doncic 
space
space
Props total: 7142 7 K  Slaps total: 1590 1 K
 Simp Hand Weak said
Go to the hospital

Hospitals wont test or take you serious with corona until you start having breathing issues. Im waiting for my symptoms to get worse to be tested... go America
+114   

2 weeks ago '06        #8
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
space
space
 Real Talk 5%er said

No issues.
+17   

2 weeks ago '06        #9
space
space
 Anti said
Yeah see where it goes. I have insurance thank God but a lot of people don't. Hopefully it's a cold or something bro.
+31   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #10
space
space
space
Let me help y’all out in general regarding sicknesses and immune system building. BTW, COVID-19 does NOT exist.

Get some colloidal silver. All of this is great, but I wouldn’t go lower than the 4,000 PPM. This is slightly expensive and due to the cost of it, they charge a flat shipping rate of 25.00 and it includes signature confirmation. Worth it especially when getting other products from there.

Black Walnut and Wormwood

This stuff will k*ll and destroy parasites and knock a lot of that nasty sh*t out.

Seven Precious Mushrooms

The price on this went up, but you can probably find the ingredients from another manufacturer and recreate it yourself. Look up the medicinal benefits of it.

Take these together, and get well.

2 weeks ago '06        #11
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
Go to the hospital

Worthless right now. That wouldn't matter, they won't test I'd have to have a very high fever or shortness of breath and I hope I don't see either one of those symptoms.
+29   

2 weeks ago '06        #12
space
space
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Let me help y’all out in general regarding sicknesses and immune system building. BTW, COVID-19 does NOT exist.

Get some colloidal silver. All of this is great, but I wouldn’t go lower than the 4,000 PPM. This is slightly expensive and due to the cost of it, they charge a flat shipping rate of 25.00 and it includes signature confirmation. Worth it especially when getting other products from there.

This stuff will k*ll and destroy parasites and knock a lot of that nasty sh*t out.

Seven Precious Mushrooms

The price on this went up, but you can probably find the ingredients from another manufacturer and recreate it yourself. Look up the medicinal benefits of it.

What do you mean doesn't exist? What is all of this?

Last edited by Darell_ftb; 03-20-2020 at 10:01 PM..
+40   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
Birdmans Hands 
space
space
Props total: 10776 10 K  Slaps total: 5894 5 K
I don't know what's worse being the idiot or being this one

Darell_ftb said

2 weeks ago '14        #14
PolarBear 
space
space
Props total: 10059 10 K  Slaps total: 4844 4 K
I’ll take your Trump check..
+38   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
Trill Cosby 
space
space
space
Props total: 1750 1 K  Slaps total: 314 314
 Darell_ftb said
He's one of these tinfoil dr sebi, green tea can cure cancer head a*s,

OP don't listen to this idiot. I had people close to me pass away from it (live in Europe btw)
+72   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
Trill Cosby 
space
space
space
Props total: 1750 1 K  Slaps total: 314 314
"B b but the virus dont exist."

I hate you conspiracy dudes
+39   

2 weeks ago '19        #17
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 6486 6 K  Slaps total: 2192 2 K
 Darell_ftb said

Ginger shots, elderberries, echinacea, cod liver oil, what I took to get better in 2 days. OP go get that sh*t
+28   

2 weeks ago '15        #18
Mal215 
space
space
space
Props total: 10321 10 K  Slaps total: 1499 1 K
 Real Talk 5%er said

Pause
+71   

2 weeks ago '15        #19
Mal215 
space
space
space
Props total: 10321 10 K  Slaps total: 1499 1 K
 Anti said
Pause
+54   

2 weeks ago '17        #20
Real Talk 5%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 28402 28 K  Slaps total: 4935 4 K
 Darell_ftb said
No issues.
Bet, be careful out here y'all.
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #21
stogz 
space
space
Props total: 72659 72 K  Slaps total: 10859 10 K
If you don't have a weak immune system, not a smoker, no asthma, etc, etc... it's not need to worry.

From the early stories and first person accounts that i've read, it was all the same sh*t. Their lungs started to hurt in a way they've never dealt with before. I would say that's the major sign that you have corona. If it feels like a regular cold, and you don't have trouble breathing, then it's probably just a regular cold.
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #22
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 6486 6 K  Slaps total: 2192 2 K
Adding on to what I said above, Gordolobo(mullein flower) tea works along with Alkaline water is incredible for the cold and flu. Trust me, this was the first time I ever gotten sick since I was a kid. Think about it, when you catch a cold they tell you to drink Orange juice and take certain things because it has vitamins and minerals which f*ghts off that cold. Well if you keep that stuff in your body at all times, when that cold gets inside your body its not really even gonna do sh*t.
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #23
space
space
space
 Birdmans Hands said
I don't know what's worse being the idiot or being this one
Probably being you is where I would k*ll myself. Thank God Im not.

2 weeks ago '04        #24
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
space
space
Props total: 56131 56 K  Slaps total: 13912 13 K
 Darell_ftb said

sleep with a hoodie on. keep your body warm. low lighting and lots of rest.

keep us updated

2 weeks ago '17        #25
Mario Chalmers 
space
space
Props total: 8203 8 K  Slaps total: 2961 2 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Let me help yall out in general regarding sicknesses and immune system building. BTW, COVID-19 does NOT exist.

Get some colloidal silver. All of this is great, but I wouldnt go lower than the 4,000 PPM. This is slightly expensive and due to the cost of it, they charge a flat shipping rate of 25.00 and it includes signature confirmation. Worth it especially when getting other products from there.

Seven Precious Mushrooms

+20   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  44
Big Concerns With PS5
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+29online now  38
So basically this guy is getting robbed by the hall of fame because of lying
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-52online now  36
Young Guru says Mannie Fresh LOST the battle because he's TRASH at sequencing ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-50online now  10
Video inside New DRAKE Video TOOTSIE SLIDE 🔥🔥🔥🔥€..
361 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy