😱Apple Finally* Admits Microfrost Was Right ☑😏 About Tablets💻 [ SurfacePro > iPad Pro ]

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 weeks ago '16        #26
96jordan 
space
space
Props total: 3537 3 K  Slaps total: 590 590
 watthafuc said
steve jobs is rolling in his grave
Apple hasnít innovated since
+2   

3 weeks ago '20        #27
cutedrakestan 
space
space
space
Props total: 1415 1 K  Slaps total: 2033 2 K
broke n*ggas exposing themselves in here. this is fire, ive experienced the tech first hand. I put in my order

3 weeks ago '04        #28
AliHood 
space
space
Props total: 2444 2 K  Slaps total: 176 176
When I copped my Surface Pro 4, I knew at the time that it was the greatest portable computing device there every was. Being able to edit video in something the size of that was mind blowing. I had the i7 w/16GB ram and the 256 SSD which costed me $1700+, but for what I was doing at the time and my need...it was unmatched. Still able to use it to this day and its got to be at least 4-5 years old at this point. I'll refresh it in about 2 more years, if not sooner. Just refreshed my PC with an i9 late last year. I want to see how they progress with the ARM processors this time around cuz the thinner Surfaces with the smaller bezel is exactly what I need.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #29
Majestic 
space
space
space
Props total: 538 538  Slaps total: 181 181
 blackninja said
Right!

OP hates Apple like it he is an ugly dude and Apple is baddest chick who will never fu*k him. So, he posts hate like this BS from his mom's basement to vent while she is shipping champaign in Mykonos.

I LOVE Apple and own stock stock and and the iPad Pro, but no one is delusional. Until iPad OS is replaced by a touch screen version of MAC OS and can run all desktop apps and IOS apps, it will always be behind the Surface. Still, I will take the iPad over Surface any day because the IPad pro works for me and increased my productivity tenfold because I does everything I need it too and works with ALL of my other apple devices seamlessly. And companies like Acer were making computer tables for years and no one gave a damn until Apple showed them how to do it with appeal.

And I have not a thing against Microsoft, Android, or Samsung. I don't get why some people can place so much hate towards a product that they don't have to buy or use. Did Apple take OP's chick?

I have an Apple ipad, I use Samsung note 10+, have windows and mac plus those non existing android tablets
Dont know why people get mad at someone else using a product they dont like that they didnt buy!
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #30
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 15827 15 K  Slaps total: 1596 1 K
 Majestic said
I have an Apple ipad, I use Samsung note 10+, have windows and mac plus those non existing android tablets
Dont know why people get mad at someone else using a product they dont like that they didnt buy!

You got it!

3 weeks ago '09        #31
sammcc30 
space
space
Props total: 3423 3 K  Slaps total: 339 339
Cool story I guess...Apple still gonna Apple...
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #32
red100 
space
space
Props total: 871 871  Slaps total: 236 236
 acefresh said
New iPhones without headphone jacks come standard with headphones that plug into the lightning port...I couldnít read past the first sentence.

I have a surface too tho
The fact that you have to sacrifice charging to listen to music in the first place a major L, and should be a major L to anyone who's into tech. Why not just have access to both?

That's kind of backwards in my opinion.
+3   

3 weeks ago '12        #33
acefresh 
space
space
Props total: 48661 48 K  Slaps total: 4145 4 K
 red100 said
The fact that you have to sacrifice charging to listen to music in the first place a major L, and should be a major L to anyone who's into tech. Why not just have access to both?

That's kind of backwards in my opinion.
Fact that youíre clinging onto wired headsets this much in 2020 is the ultimate L

3 weeks ago '15        #34
PolygonMafia 
space
space
Props total: 9702 9 K  Slaps total: 936 936
I never got the appeal of tablets. Never liked the surface or the Ipad. They feel like underpowered laptop meets overpowered mobile phone to me. But I've seen people do dope sh*t and use them a lot, so I'm probably the one that's out of touch with those products.
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #35
red100 
space
space
 acefresh said
Fact that you’re clinging onto wired headsets this much in 2020 is the ultimate L
I'd rather have the option and the convenience than to fit in any day.

Now hand yourself that L, Marshal.
+2   

3 weeks ago '12        #36
acefresh 
space
space
 red100 said
I'd rather have the option and the convenience than to fit in any day.

Now hand yourself that L, Marshal.
fu*k you and your lack of understanding

3 weeks ago '09        #37
red100 
space
space
 acefresh said
fu*k you and your lack of understanding
It's all good family, you like to stan your ground. I respect that.
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #38
acefresh 
space
space
 red100 said
It's all good family, you like to stan your ground. I respect that.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #39
VictoryThagr8 
space
space
space
Props total: 5920 5 K  Slaps total: 1195 1 K
 acefresh said
Fact that youíre clinging onto wired headsets this much in 2020 is the ultimate L
If you are a true audiophile then you know Bluetooth audio has a long way to go before they can be compared to corded quality. It's due to the limitation of Bluetooth at the moment .
+8   

3 weeks ago '11        #40
DRAGONFLY JONES 
space
space
Props total: 6586 6 K  Slaps total: 318 318
Exactly why I never stopped using Windows ..fu*k apple stay on some bullsht
+2   

3 weeks ago '12        #41
acefresh 
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said
If you are a true audiophile then you know Bluetooth audio has a long way to go before they can be compared to corded quality. It's due to the limitation of Bluetooth at the moment .
I am. But I donít need to be an audiophile 24:7 lol. I got my Rokits and sh*t at the crib. On the go, I appreciate not having wires dangling from my ears
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #42
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 36658 36 K  Slaps total: 3316 3 K
I looked at the specs of this new ipad and it maxes out at 6gb of ram.
and still no true OS.

where as on my surface I can run maya, zbrush and substance painter.
getting a surface book with the performance base next.
great idea of having an extra gpu in the keyboard for extra power when you need it and can detach the screen to still use as a tablet
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #43
IcebergIzm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 3364 3 K  Slaps total: 1725 1 K
 VictoryThagr8 said
This is how you kno when the r.i.p pop smoke guys decided to wander over in the tech sub-forum they have no business being in.

they'd rather listen to compressed 128kbps blutooth audio on their over priced beats by dre headphones that are made by monster cable co. brand while eating supreme oreos tellin us "its 2020 yo we dont need dat sh*t"

These dudes probly ride subways everywhere and dont even have a decent home audio set up and sadly dont even realize the crispness they missing out on. smh

2 weeks ago '18        #44
space
space
 Blunted Sultan said
OP

2 weeks ago '18        #45
space
space
 stop resisting said
apple makes superior phones,laptops, etc....

microsoft has one product better than apple that they both make. and when they buy Sony next year they will make better gaming devices too

this thread is trash

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #46
space
space
 blackninja said
Right!

I LOVE Apple and own stock and and the iPad Pro, but no one is delusional. Until iPad OS is replaced by a touch screen version of MAC OS and can run all desktop apps and IOS apps, it will always be behind the Surface. Still, I will take the iPad over Surface any day because the IPad pro works for me and increased my productivity tenfold because I does everything I need it too and works with ALL of my other apple devices seamlessly.
It's because your being held hostage and limited by their purposeful incompatibility issues. It's designed for you to keep buying ONLY* their brand.
Need headphones? Heres airpods ! Want headphones? Buy our dongle. Want an extra charger? Buy our expensive proprietary one but a regular micro usb or usbc just woooont do. Were special ! Want to upgrade from Mojave to whatever the fuxk? ...buy our install cd !

I dont hate on Apple as u claim. Have fun with ur overpriced outdated hardware while i make fun of you for not knowing any better.

You need to do a science project just to jailbreak an iphone.
You cant download music with anything other than itunes/apple music or whatever that trash is called nowdays cuz of their DRM rules. The iOS and user interface look the same as it did 10 years ago. Apple is like a craigslist website. It never changes and u simpletons like it that way.

I can give a iphone [any model] to a 3 year old child and they will know how to use it fully! Apps + all

Last edited by IcebergIzm; 03-23-2020 at 01:30 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #47
space
space
 cutedrakestan said
broke n*ggas exposing themselves in here. this is fire, ive experienced the tech first hand. I put in my order
Yo Doggie...

Look at my username. . . now look @ yours.
You think i just woke up one morning and picked that name out of a hat ?
They both cost the same damn price anyway !

#LuxuryGoods*xclusivist #NotAboutTheMoney #ECommerce #MadeInItaly #iCEBERG

Last edited by IcebergIzm; 03-23-2020 at 01:42 AM..

2 weeks ago '05        #48
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 15827 15 K  Slaps total: 1596 1 K
 IcebergIzm said
It's because your being held hostage and limited by their purposeful incompatibility issues. It's designed for you to keep buying ONLY* their brand.
Need headphones? Heres airpods ! Want headphones? Buy our dongle. Want an extra charger? Buy our expensive proprietary one but a regular micro usb or usbc just woooont do. Were special ! Want to upgrade from Mojave to whatever the fuxk? ...buy our install cd !

I dont hate on Apple as u claim. Have fun with ur overpriced outdated hardware while i make fun of you for not knowing any better.

You need to do a science project just to jailbreak an iphone.
You cant download music with anything other than itunes/apple music or whatever that trash is called nowdays cuz of their DRM rules. The iOS and user interface look the same as it did 10 years ago. Apple is like a craigslist website. It never changes and u simpletons like it that way.

I can give a iphone [any model] to a 3 year old child and they will know how to use it fully! Apps + all
What you wrote is so acerbic that I had to stop 2 lines in. It's surely an aggravated novel criticizing how people you don't know spend their money on products you don't have to buy. IMO, you're emotional and have things going on that have nothing to do with Apple, and this is your way to vent. Cheers.

2 weeks ago '19        #49
Learn1st  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 4877 4 K  Slaps total: 2203 2 K
I watched that Steve Jobs movie on netflix and this dude was a talentless cornball according to this movie.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #50
space
space
 blackninja said
What you wrote is so acerbic that I had to stop 2 lines in. It's surely an aggravated novel criticizing how people you don't know spend their money on products you don't have to buy. IMO, you're emotional and have things going on that have nothing to do with Apple, and this is your way to vent. Cheers.
Let me dumb it down for you, since you insist on proper grammar and have trouble reading.

In Loving Memory Of Steve Jobs.

Apple died with him.

/The End

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+192online now  50
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
350 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+67online now  49
Image(s) inside Ever Find Your Homies Woman on Tinder
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  28
Apr 8 - Americans could start receiving stimulus checks starting on April 9