Gamestop conference call with store managers leaked. This company must not survive this.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section games

2 weeks ago '05        #1
10517 page views
131 comments

Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 11049 11 K  Slaps total: 2442 2 K
Gamestop conference call with store managers leaked. This company must not survive this.

After listening to the entire call hearing managers literally showing the suits how horrible their ideas are. They simply did not care.

Please do not go there, please do not allow your friends or family to go there. At this point its dangerous to your health.

The workers need to leave that shiit hole company. I know times are hard but damn man.

Anti consumer businesses dont need to live after this recession. Neckbeards, gamercels, and nolyfers dont you dare visit a gamestop. Thank you, please.
+90   

best
worst
131 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
space
space
Props total: 11049 11 K  Slaps total: 2442 2 K

Managers instructed to disobey lawful orders.
+11   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 34704 34 K  Slaps total: 5666 5 K
I want to send this to my management team lol

fu*kkk what a sh*thole company
+22   

2 weeks ago '20        #4
YoungLito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6711 6 K  Slaps total: 837 837
Shopping at gamestop in 2020

+163   

2 weeks ago '19        #5
JUANCEASAR 
space
space
space
Props total: 2157 2 K  Slaps total: 267 267
Who still shops at GameStop? That company needs to shut down already.
+44   

2 weeks ago '14        #6
breezeus313 
space
space
space
Props total: 2111 2 K  Slaps total: 149 149
I only go to GameStop when I need to offload some old phones but other then that I would rather go to this mom and pop store instead
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Mario Chalmers 
space
space
Props total: 8255 8 K  Slaps total: 2980 2 K
I’ve never cared less about something in my life. Get it together guys.
+35   

2 weeks ago '11        #8
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
Props total: 5914 5 K  Slaps total: 923 923
Suits talking all that sh*t in the comfort of they’re own homes, while treating the front line employees as slaves, tellin em to stay open because US Citizens “need” Gamestop, despite havin no regard for the health of the employees. Trash

fu*k them

Personally i hate sh*t a*s companies like this that label themselves “essential“ companies (for video games? Lmao oookay) when we get better hella deals online regardless.

Stick a fork in this greedy piece of sh*t company. Its done

Last edited by YUNGCANIBUS; 03-20-2020 at 12:50 AM..
+33   

2 weeks ago '12        #9
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 87093 87 K  Slaps total: 14175 14 K
I don’t understand how GameStop can be this dense

Just have customers meet you at the door and slang the video games that way all the local restaurants and businesses are doing the same thing around my way and it’s working for them
+28   

2 weeks ago '10        #10
Trilluminati GA 
space
space
Props total: 20344 20 K  Slaps total: 911 911
thats how you know
+11   

2 weeks ago '09        #11
Fly or Die 
space
space
Props total: 8808 8 K  Slaps total: 2464 2 K
havent been in a gamestop since 2015
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #12
Sphynx 
space
space
Props total: 70727 70 K  Slaps total: 20593 20 K
 AlBooBoo said
I don’t understand how GameStop can be this dense

Just have customers meet you at the door and slang the video games that way all the local restaurants and businesses are doing the same thing around my way and it’s working for them
Nobody needs fu*king video games right now. The only stores should be open right now are those that provide a good that people LITERALLY can not live without (Water/Food/Toiletries etc).

None of these people working at GameStop of all places should be out there exposing themselves to this sh*t, even if only by hand to hand exchanges. Even that could be all it takes to get that sh*t.

Nobody cares if 40 year old geeks wanna waste their Trump check on Nintendo. They can do it online, instead of putting everybody else at risk.
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #13
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 9425 9 K  Slaps total: 1443 1 K
I remember exactly the last game i ever got from gamestop and never again gears 2 it’s been fu*k them over a decade. On another note i went to one 2 years ago because I promised my nephew id buy him some sh*t and they were c*nts and acting like nazis over that little patch in the middle of the store thats their counters now because the whole store is crammed full of bs merch fu*k them. I got a ten follar f*ght stick for the xbox one once brand new which was a lick
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #14
BunDLeZ 
space
space
Props total: 32 32  Slaps total: 1 1
The company I work for is doing the same thing...but the people at the corporate office are able to work from home..but the employees in the store are required to work the normal shifts.....Capitalism at it's finest
+28   

2 weeks ago '18        #15
BernieDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 13547 13 K  Slaps total: 7315 7 K
Capitalism is wonderful
+9   

2 weeks ago '06        #16
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
space
space
Props total: 54063 54 K  Slaps total: 7938 7 K
i have never been in a GameStop..
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #17
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 87093 87 K  Slaps total: 14175 14 K
 Sphynx said
Nobody needs fu*king video games right now. The only stores should be open right now are those that provide a good that people LITERALLY can not live without (Water/Food/Toiletries etc).

None of these people working at GameStop of all places should be out there exposing themselves to this sh*t, even if only by hand to hand exchanges. Even that could be all it takes to get that sh*t.

Nobody cares if 40 year old geeks wanna waste their Trump check on Nintendo. They can do it online, instead of putting everybody else at risk.
I actually agree with you my guy.

Just was making a suggestion since they clearly not closing down the stores lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #18
Super Mas 
space
space
Props total: 31 31  Slaps total: 22 22
I'm sure the intentions are good; but this comes across as a very upset former employee. How do you RANDOMLY get on a GameStop conference call, record and edit a 40min video from you room (that looks like a local GameStop). The anger and venom right from the start (even before they said anything questionable) really distracts me.
+8   

2 weeks ago '09        #19
Vincent_Chase 
space
space
Props total: 2133 2 K  Slaps total: 280 280
Gamestop what a waste of your money lmao
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
IcebergIzm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 3261 3 K  Slaps total: 1686 1 K
The struggling video game retail chain GameStop told all of its stores this afternoon to stay open even in the event of state or city lockdowns to protect against the covid-19 pandemic, emphasizing that it is “essential retail” alongside groceries and pharmacies and should therefore be exempt from enforced closures.

“Due to the products we carry that enable and enhance our customers’ experience in working from home, we believe GameStop is classified as essential retail and therefore is able to remain open during this time,” the retailer said in a memo to staff this afternoon, obtained by Kotaku.

“We have received reports of local authorities visiting stores in an attempt to enforce closure despite our classification. Store Managers are approved to provide the document linked below to law enforcement as needed.”

The document in question encourages police officers to call GameStop’s corporate headquarters if they have a problem with this policy.

The retailer said later this afternoon that it would be reducing hours, postponing all events, and suspending used game trade-ins until March 29.

Meanwhile, GameStop employees all across the United States have feared for their safety in the wake of the company’s misguided responses to the covid-19 crisis. “Been with company almost a decade,” one told Kotaku this afternoon. “This is indefensible.”
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
biggz 
space
space
Props total: 14501 14 K  Slaps total: 2928 2 K
Yeah I just jumped on the digital wagon.

My first digital game is MLB The Show 2020
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #22
40 acres 
space
space
Props total: 10653 10 K  Slaps total: 1583 1 K
I never sell my games. I always give them away so GameStop never bothers me. Its antics don’t bother me. They fit my need is all that matters. That being said I haven’t had time to play anything besides quick games
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #23
Infamous1 
space
space
Props total: 5965 5 K  Slaps total: 1791 1 K
 YoungLito said

I say like every 6 months they will have a really good deal going on and i will buy something but im sure 90% of the gaming world wants to see them go under
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #24
hoesloveflaxsee 
space
space
Props total: 4222 4 K  Slaps total: 120 120
It's been digital or eBay for me going on 8 years now

Only time I can think of going in one is for an emergency like breaking my only controller or some sh*t lol. fu*k em all
+9   

2 weeks ago '19        #25
HOTTSPITTA 
space
space
space
Props total: 833 833  Slaps total: 141 141
 YoungLito said

Lmao facts. Think last time I stepped foot in one was like a year or so ago when my mic got fu*ked up by my dog. sh*t dead a*s felt like walking into twilight zone.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  27
YaYa Mayweather Potentially Being Charged With Murder... Girl In Critic..
280 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-18online now  24
Image(s) inside The rest of the world wondering why NY has so many Covid Cases
87 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Gay bros trollin Rich the Kid's IG live hard