GameStop: We can stay open during lockdowns because we're "essential retail"

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 week ago '15        #26
Veggie Burgers 
space
space
Props total: 10034 10 K  Slaps total: 678 678
fu*k, guess I gotta go to work tomorrow. If people would stop coming in they probably would've shut down but sales have gone up since schools and universities are closed. People don't understand what stay home means.

1 week ago '19        #27
Myko Jagsin 
space
space
Props total: 1552 1 K  Slaps total: 973 973
Just bought a Xbox earlier. All the employees had on black gloves. sh*t made me feel unsafe. Because they touch sh*t all day but they donít change their gloves. So whatever theyíre running from, theyíre spreading to whoever goes in the store.

1 week ago '04        #28
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15523 15 K  Slaps total: 2000 2 K
In March 2020, four members of GameStop's Board of Directors - Dan DeMatteo, Gerald Szczepanski, Larry Zilavy, and Steve Koonin - stepped down and were replaced by Reggie Fils-Aimť, Bill Simon and J.K. Symancyk as part of the company's effort to turn around the business.

1 week ago '14        #29
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 40278 40 K  Slaps total: 3181 3 K
sh*t company
you can order all of their stuff online their stores do not need to be open right now its that simple

its not safe to be a gamestop employee when you got hoards of dirty a*s gamers running up in there
+1   

1 week ago '16        #30
Funke 
space
space
Props total: 6771 6 K  Slaps total: 1173 1 K
That is what my Manager told me. I said we need hazard pay, he laughed.

1 week ago '10        #31
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 24850 24 K  Slaps total: 4507 4 K
 ladondaddy said
My guy its a fu*kin highly contagious virus goin around and more and more people dying and/or spreadin the sh*t EVERY day.. its not the flu goofy!!!

Buy ya games on ya console store if u HAVE to have some sh*t.. atleast until this sh*t slow down.. u part of the problem cuz u ignorant to the sh*t.. better get informed n use ya head bro 4real.. u lackin out here mentally.. n*ggas aint gon b happy till they catch the sh*t or it k*ll ya granma or uncle or some sh*t.. then yall gon want RIP clout on ya ig/snap/fb.. be better bro.
According to who and what? The current numbers donít match the reaction. What we are seeing is less than the flu.

1 week ago '14        #32
bangaondatrack 
space
space
Props total: 3756 3 K  Slaps total: 222 222
 Sphynx said
Only people defending this bullsh*t are 30 year old losers who still spend all their free time playing video games like some damn children

Shame on this trash a*s company.
n*gga I wish I could play video games all day. . . my dawg is 29 play games all day get to travel the world and got a bunch of money and bi*ches. Waaay more free time than I got

while I gotta install these big heavy a*s mawfu*kas getting carpel tunnel and sh*t

Still fu*k gamestop tho, them n*ggas need to crash and burn
+3   

1 week ago '18        #33
mistersims 
space
space
Props total: 282 282  Slaps total: 28 28
 AlBooBoo said
Why not just be open like other restaurants are doing. Just serving people at the door

Iíve seen a few places just having folks order at the door and serving out like that so there isnít crowds inside they establishment

Game stop could do the same thing. Tell them the game you want and they grab it for you. And you be on your way
nah thats not the gamestop way... the gamestop way is to have you wait for 15 to 30 minutes on a line that is going nowhere because there are three people behind the counter and only one behind the register trying to convince you to sign up for pre-orders and gamestop cards/accounts and buy funko-pops and when you say "no i dont want none o that sh*t, i just want THIS game", they say, "why? are you sure? you receive a discount if..."

+1   

1 week ago '19        #34
FP1305 
space
space
Props total: 2743 2 K  Slaps total: 291 291
 bangaondatrack said
n*gga I wish I could play video games all day. . . my dawg is 29 play games all day get to travel the world and got a bunch of money and bi*ches. Waaay more free time than I got

while I gotta install these big heavy a*s mawfu*kas getting carpel tunnel and sh*t

Still fu*k gamestop tho, them n*ggas need to crash and burn
what you work in bruh IT?

1 week ago '15        #35
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
space
space
space
Props total: 88222 88 K  Slaps total: 116422 116 K
 ladondaddy said
My guy its a fu*kin highly contagious virus goin around and more and more people dying and/or spreadin the sh*t EVERY day.. its not the flu goofy!!!

Buy ya games on ya console store if u HAVE to have some sh*t.. atleast until this sh*t slow down.. u part of the problem cuz u ignorant to the sh*t.. better get informed n use ya head bro 4real.. u lackin out here mentally.. n*ggas aint gon b happy till they catch the sh*t or it k*ll ya granma or uncle or some sh*t.. then yall gon want RIP clout on ya ig/snap/fb.. be better bro.
You're a retard casual who has been brainwashed by the media fear mongering dummy casual.

Coronavirus is WEAKER than the normal flu.

The normal flu is WAY Way more deadly you dummy

Almost ALL people who get Coronavirus show no symptoms or mild symptoms..

CORONAVIRUS SHOULD NOT BE HEADLINE NEWS

I applauded GameStop for finding a way around the bs business closures.

All businesses should be open right now if it weren't for idiots like you being easily brainwashed by fear mongering from the media

1 week ago '15        #36
ladondaddy 
space
space
Props total: 1911 1 K  Slaps total: 347 347
My n*gga jus shut up.. u gets absolutely no respect from me
+2   

1 week ago '05        #37
Daddy Black 
space
space
Props total: 9489 9 K  Slaps total: 887 887
Get the fu*k outta here. Iím a state essential employee. These bi*ch a*s n*ggas are not. They clearly know they are done and are scraping tooth and nail to stay alive. Essential my a*s, they not on the CISA list.

1 week ago '05        #38
Daddy Black 
space
space
Props total: 9489 9 K  Slaps total: 887 887
 ladondaddy said
Legit entire cities shutting down and we talkin bout gamestop?!?!? Idiocracy was a documentary 4real..
I stay referencing that movie because itís really happening.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #39
Steelgrip 
space
space
Props total: 14765 14 K  Slaps total: 1171 1 K
 Rule 336 said
GameStop gets alot of unnecessary hate. Traded in my PS4 Pro along with unopened GTAV, God War, RDR2 and they gave me a steal of a deal. Ended up walking out with a $50 gamestop gift card and $15 worth of in-store credit.

You should've sold on ebay my guy. That's not even half the worth of the sh*t you listed.
+4   

1 week ago '06        #40
anynameado 
space
space
Props total: 2312 2 K  Slaps total: 1275 1 K
Have a lot of thoughts just cant put em into words. I can say this though whoever idea it is to keep Gamestop open isnt the brightest bulb

1 week ago '06        #41
anynameado 
space
space
Props total: 2312 2 K  Slaps total: 1275 1 K
 Rule 336 said
GameStop gets alot of unnecessary hate. Traded in my PS4 Pro along with unopened GTAV, God War, RDR2 and they gave me a steal of a deal. Ended up walking out with a $50 gamestop gift card and $15 worth of in-store credit.

I really hope your being sarcastic
+2   

1 week ago '05        #42
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 15612 15 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
The truth is that they are right- kind of. Everyone stressed how essential entertainment is are during this pandemic, and video games and movies a major parts of that. However, just like movie theaters have closed and movies can stream, video games can be bought and played digitally. So, that nullifies Gamestop's claim that they are essential business. If you cannot stream movies or buy digital games, you are left out in the cold.

6 days ago '05        #43
j-dub 
space
space
Props total: 383 383  Slaps total: 22 22
 suavehooper said
You're a retard casual who has been brainwashed by the media fear mongering dummy casual.

Coronavirus is WEAKER than the normal flu.

The normal flu is WAY Way more deadly you dummy

Almost ALL people who get Coronavirus show no symptoms or mild symptoms..

CORONAVIRUS SHOULD NOT BE HEADLINE NEWS

I applauded GameStop for finding a way around the bs business closures.

All businesses should be open right now if it weren't for idiots like you being easily brainwashed by fear mongering from the media
Bro shut the fu*k up even if the mortality rate of the virus is 1 percent it's still higher than the flu you dumb fu*k. Quit with the trolling it literally means you have no fu*king life, you live on here. Sad ASF tbh. When was the last time you seen businesses ready to lose millions or billions? Don't respond to my quote either. You live in your mom's basement more than likely you fu*king loser. This site took a nosedive with the trolling sh*t. Hope you get the sh*t and you feel like the garbage you spew.
+2   

6 days ago '08        #44
flav 
space
space
Props total: 11353 11 K  Slaps total: 3084 3 K
it's a clear sign that they're on their last leg. Struggling so damn hard that they cannot afford to close or else it's likely to be permanent.

They're on life support and taking a gamble on their employee's health for survival... barz

Can't make this sh*t up
+2   

6 days ago '15        #45
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
space
space
space
Props total: 88222 88 K  Slaps total: 116422 116 K
 j-dub said
Bro shut the fu*k up even if the mortality rate of the virus is 1 percent it's still higher than the flu you dumb fu*k. Quit with the trolling it literally means you have no fu*king life, you live on here. Sad ASF tbh. When was the last time you seen businesses ready to lose millions or billions? Don't respond to my quote either. You live in your mom's basement more than likely you fu*king loser. This site took a nosedive with the trolling sh*t. Hope you get the sh*t and you feel like the garbage you spew.
Do you know what FEAR MONGERING is you brain dead idiot?

You are looking at the result of mass fear mongering of brain dead idiots like you, you idiot

3 days ago '11        #46
whouthinkitis 
space
space
Props total: 4261 4 K  Slaps total: 378 378
fu*k GameStop

1 day ago '07        #47
Jae_Mike 
space
space
Props total: 2431 2 K  Slaps total: 331 331
I rather support the Mom and Pops vs r*peStop. I had a 360, with red rings of death, had a yr warranty. Xbox died on Feb. Warranty would expire in June bastards told me my replacement wouldnt be covered I would have to pay for a new coverage. Im like bro its not up until June? fu*k Gamestop

1 day ago '07        #48
Jae_Mike 
space
space
Props total: 2431 2 K  Slaps total: 331 331
 suavehooper said
Do you know what FEAR MONGERING is you brain dead idiot?

You are looking at the result of mass fear mongering of brain dead idiots like you, you idiot
30K deaths in 5 months

16 hrs ago '09        #49
TriniSoldier 
space
space
Props total: 77706 77 K  Slaps total: 18509 18 K
They back open again

11 hrs ago '07        #50
link04 
space
space
Props total: 7084 7 K  Slaps total: 1116 1 K
I've purchased 3.games digital since Corona..

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Old heads who had the better "I Wish"
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Mar 28 - China's biowarfare: China gave 600k defective and used mask to the Ne..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+36online now  13
Video inside Offset really gives no fuxks about stepping out on Cardi B
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  7
Predator Hunting Grounds Trial Out It's GARBAGE