Official LOOK Air Jordan 5 Retro OG 2020 Fire Red Available Now

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+63  197
144 comments @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '19        #51
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
Props total: 9833 9 K  Slaps total: 2479 2 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Right..I knew wat u thought and wat u wanted to say so I just went along with it anyways.

Talking about these look good with some jeans

Boy if u dnt git

You have no swag plain and simple
Real n*ggas got the confidence to pull it off you don't . The man make the clothes the clothes don't make the man

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #52
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 27350 27 K  Slaps total: 9669 9 K
 Simp Hand Weak said
You have no swag plain and simple
Real n*ggas got the confidence to pull it off you don't . The man make the clothes the clothes don't make the man

Right. Them sh*ts trash. Ain't no saving them. I knw everything about sneakers but so what . I'm a og I only like og retroed. The young boys not even on that they like off white and collabs runners etc.

2 weeks ago '19        #53
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
Props total: 9833 9 K  Slaps total: 2479 2 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Right. Them sh*ts trash. Ain't no saving them. I knw everything about sneakers but so what . I'm a og I only like og retroed. The young boys not even on that they like off white and collabs runners etc.
You the old n*gga that be in the mall like "what these young n*ggas wearing" tryna fit in

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #54
space
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
You the old n*gga that be in the mall like "what these young n*ggas wearing" tryna fit in

Yea cuz the young boys rockin the fire red 5s I had back in 08.. go to sleep lil bro

2 weeks ago '15        #55
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 64865 64 K  Slaps total: 8305 8 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Talking about sneakers at ross not high end shoes but then again u knew that. If u like cheap beamers and non retro Jay's then I can see why ur looked dwn upon. That's your thing I salute u tho
Picture you criticizing my choice in basketball sneakers when I am a basketball player who wears basketball sneakers to play basketball in. I don't wear cheap shoes. The new models are just as expensive. I do have retros, but I don't limit myself to them. I usually do not play in retros anymore. Only ones I really play in are the 10's sometimes, and very rarely the 12's or 14's.

2 weeks ago '15        #56
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Right..I knew wat u thought and wat u wanted to say so I just went along with it anyways.

Talking about these look good with some jeans

Boy if u dnt git

You are picking the worst colorways to make your point. People weren't supposed to wear them zipped up to the top like that. Also the 28's were arguably the best Jordan ever to play in.

2 weeks ago '18        #57
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
You are picking the worst colorways to make your point. People weren't supposed to wear them zipped up to the top like that. Also the 28's were arguably the best Jordan ever to play in.

Were not talking performance or to play in were talking about to rock. Hell even that white and gold colorway u couldnt rock with Jean's. They are trash. All pointy and sh*t .

2 weeks ago '18        #58
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Picture you criticizing my choice in basketball sneakers when I am a basketball player who wears basketball sneakers to play basketball in. I don't wear cheap shoes. The new models are just as expensive. I do have retros, but I don't limit myself to them. I usually do not play in retros anymore. Only ones I really play in are the 10's sometimes, and very rarely the 12's or 14's.

I dnt care what u play in. We talking about rocking them with Jean's.

2 weeks ago '15        #59
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I dnt care what u play in. We talking about rocking them with Jean's.
You can rock any basketball sneaker with jeans.

2 weeks ago '18        #60
space
space
space
You can rock these with jeans??

2 weeks ago '04        #61
NaMeLeSs- 
space
space
Props total: 8096 8 K  Slaps total: 517 517
 Teddy KGB said

Joints look like a first aid kit

2 weeks ago '15        #62
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
You can rock these with jeans??

Everyone's taste is different. You don't have to like every shoe, but not everyone likes every 1-14, either. It's all about what you like, but what other people like shouldn't determine what you do. People do wear the 20's with jeans...

2 weeks ago '15        #63
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 NaMeLeSs- said
Joints look like a first aid kit
Say what you want, but anytime I wore them people would be asking me what they were and giving compliments. Plus, as I said, the 28's are possibly the best Jordans to play in that were ever made. To me, only the 19's, 29's and 2012's are in the discussion as GOATs with the 28 and 28 SE.

Last edited by Teddy KGB; 03-22-2020 at 09:41 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #64
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 32730 32 K  Slaps total: 2999 2 K
Flames.

East cop

2 weeks ago '11        #65
CrossRoads99 
space
space
Props total: 1870 1 K  Slaps total: 325 325
The 5s really can go on forever just keep adding different colorways

2 weeks ago '18        #66
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Everyone's taste is different. You don't have to like every shoe, but not everyone likes every 1-14, either. It's all about what you like, but what other people like shouldn't determine what you do. People do wear the 20's with jeans...

It is all about what I like and me personally I dnt wear any js after 14. sh*t really i slowed down on rockin any Jay's at all. It's just most people have the same sentiment. After 14 them sh*ts go dwn hill. That dude u pictured above is a bama a*s dude he dnt knw no better.

2 weeks ago '16        #67
Cedwards198451 
space
space
Props total: 6236 6 K  Slaps total: 2638 2 K
Can't wait for these, anytime a OG pair are released i gotta scoop. Better not miss on these on SNKRS like i did the Bred 11s

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+208online now  43
Well, one of us has covid-19.
406 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+224online now  43
Looool The sh-t people are wearing as DIY masks has me dead yo!
139 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  40
Video inside Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 full movie
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-25online now  7
Image(s) inside Would you rock the nike suit?
55 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy