Official LOOK Air Jordan 5 Retro OG 2020 Fire Red Available Now

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+73  184
181 comments @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

3 weeks ago '07        #26
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
Props total: 2688 2 K  Slaps total: 335 335
Some beautiful uncomfortable shoes to wear

3 weeks ago '19        #27
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
Props total: 9833 9 K  Slaps total: 2479 2 K
5s age horribly they crease easily and the bottom turn yellow

+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #28
Poncho520 
space
space
Props total: 7093 7 K  Slaps total: 703 703
 ThaFrozenOne said
Definitely coppin prolly my favorite pair of 5s
Had then in 90-91 in the same color pattern with the 23 on the side.
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #29
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 27353 27 K  Slaps total: 9670 9 K
fu*kin heat rock!! Had the cdps. I paid 300 just for these and let the trash a*s 18s sit... I thought these were in april.

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 03-21-2020 at 01:46 AM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #30
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
I hate when people say this. So many great ones after 14. I just wonder how someone could ignore all of those shoes, especially when the most superior Jordan sneakers came after 14.
Like what? Nothing u can rock with Jean's. They trash after 14

3 weeks ago '19        #31
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
16s and 17s but I'm glad all you hypebeast wear the same sh*t so the real ones can stand out
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #32
space
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
16s and 17s but I'm glad all you hypebeast wear the same sh*t so the real ones can stand out

They trash

3 weeks ago '19        #33
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
They trash
You a Hypebeast

+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #34
space
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
You a Hypebeast

I been in the game for over 15 years these ain't even hyped up the young kids nt really tryna cop these at all. It's not a supreme or off white collab I'm strictly og. Them sh*ts at the bottom bama and ugly.
+3   

3 weeks ago '19        #35
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I been in the game for over 15 years these ain't even hyped up the young kids nt really tryna cop these at all. It's not a supreme or off white collab I'm strictly og. Them sh*ts at the bottom bama and ugly.
This proves you a Hypebeast bruh
Who gives a fu*k about hype and kids

+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #36
space
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
This proves you a Hypebeast bruh
Who gives a fu*k about hype and kids

Just wanna argue for sake of arguing.. These arent hyped bruh. Og or no g

3 weeks ago '19        #37
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Just wanna argue for sake of arguing.. These arent hyped bruh. Og or no g
You caring about hype confirms you are a Hypebeast
The shoes are fire but you worried about what other people think you a grown a*s man
And you said you been in the game for 15 years so you wasn't even wearing Jordans when these were popular
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #38
space
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
You caring about hype confirms you are a Hypebeast
The shoes are fire but you worried about what other people think you a grown a*s man
And you said you been in the game for 15 years so you wasn't even wearing Jordans when these were popular

Only hypebeast use the term hypebeast. No normal person says thatand if u was in thread earlier u wouldve read that I had the cdps from 08. Carry on sir

2 weeks ago '15        #39
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 64865 64 K  Slaps total: 8305 8 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
First of all, these are Air Jordans. Since the first model, they have been high performance basketball sneakers first, and foremost. It just so happens that people wear them casually. So, to say a performance basketball sneaker is trash because you don't like how they look in jeans makes little sense. That's like saying a Ferrari is trash because you can't fit your whole family in it and go off-roading.

As far as saying you can't rock this or that Jordan with jeans, that is a myth and something you are creating in your mind that doesn't exist. You can wear any Jordan sneaker with jeans. It's this collective mind block you and others have that is telling you that every single Jordan after the 14 cannot be worn with jeans.

It doesn't even make sense.

2 weeks ago '18        #40
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
First of all, these are Air Jordans. Since the first model, they have been high performance basketball sneakers first, and foremost. It just so happens that people wear them casually. So, to say a performance basketball sneaker is trash because you don't like how they look in jeans makes little sense. That's like saying a Ferrari is trash because you can't fit your whole family in it and go off-roading.

As far as saying you can't rock this or that Jordan with jeans, that is a myth and something you are creating in your mind that doesn't exist. You can wear any Jordan sneaker with jeans. It's this collective mind block you and others have that is telling you that every single Jordan after the 14 cannot be worn with jeans.

It doesn't even make sense.

Nah u wrong. The first 13 silouhettes are designed with performance but with every day wear in mind . You can argue at 14 or 15 but I'm a say at 16 all that goes out the window and air jordan just designed sneakers for performance rather than every day wear. Any shoe after 14 with Jean's hell most with even shorts is just basura and dosent look good . Either the shape of them joints are ugly or the jump man is placed somewhere that makes it look team jumpman-ish or it's just too much going on. Now u do have some numbers past 14 that look slightly ok with Jean's but u gotta try to make it wrk.

Look at the 21 and 22 model on these people feet. It's no style to it. You cant throw your own swag on them and lace them a different way or let tounge hang out. These are straight trash and look like and 1 walmart sneakers.

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 03-21-2020 at 11:25 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #41
space
space
space

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #42
refuze 
space
space
Props total: 34095 34 K  Slaps total: 5174 5 K
Definitely buying these! Too fire.

2 weeks ago '15        #43
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Nah u wrong. The first 13 silouhettes are designed with performance but with every day wear in mind . You can argue at 14 or 15 but I'm a say at 16 all that goes out the window and air jordan just designed sneakers for performance rather than every day wear. Any shoe after 14 with Jean's hell most with even shorts is just basura and dosent look good . Either the shape of them joints are ugly or the jump man is placed somewhere that makes it look team jumpman-ish or it's just too much going on. Now u do have some numbers past 14 that look slightly ok with Jean's but u gotta try to make it wrk.

Look at the 21 and 22 model on these people feet. It's no style to it. You cant throw your own swag on them and lace them a different way or let tounge hang out. These are straight trash and look like and 1 walmart sneakers.
The 21 is pretty ugly to me, I won't lie. But I have worn many Jordans after the 14 casually. You picked the worst looking one, and that's cherry-picking. There are only a handful of post-14 Jordans I don't like, but then again, I don't love the 2's, 7's, or 8's either. I disagree with you that you can't wear post-14 Jordans casually. Plus, I've never been one to like wearing what everyone else is wearing. By rocking the later models, I'm not looking like everyone else.

2 weeks ago '15        #44
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said

2 weeks ago '18        #45
space
space
space

All of these are trash bruh. These are what we call puerto Rican js. They look very marshall/Ross-ish. Yall the type to cop a 3series bmw and say hey this sh*t fire just cuz it has bmw logo on it.

2 weeks ago '19        #46
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 6368 6 K  Slaps total: 1322 1 K
 Signor said
5s a no go

Only 5s I care about are the black Metallics these are straight but I’m not spending my money on em 5s crease so bad one wear and you got permanent toe box wear
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #47
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
All of these are trash bruh. These are what we call puerto Rican js. They look very marshall/Ross-ish. Yall the type to cop a 3series bmw and say hey this sh*t fire just cuz it has bmw logo on it.
I disagree. I don't know what Ross you shop at, but you will not normally see sneakers like that with the tech those have. Every now and then you will see high end shoes show up at Marshalls, though. I don't think you really know about sneakers.

BTW, I had an E30 3 series once. It was one of the best cars I ever owned. I've also had a 5 Series, a Z3, a 911 996 C2 and a 911 997 C4S before you say that I don't have other German cars to reference it against.

2 weeks ago '18        #48
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
I disagree. I don't know what Ross you shop at, but you will not normally see sneakers like that with the tech those have. Every now and then you will see high end shoes show up at Marshalls, though. I don't think you really know about sneakers.

BTW, I had an E30 3 series once. It was one of the best cars I ever owned. I've also had a 5 Series, a Z3, a 911 996 C2 and a 911 997 C4S before you say that I don't have other German cars to reference it against.

Talking about sneakers at ross not high end shoes but then again u knew that. If u like cheap beamers and non retro Jay's then I can see why ur looked dwn upon. That's your thing I salute u tho

2 weeks ago '19        #49
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Talking about sneakers at ross not high end shoes but then again u knew that. If u like cheap beamers and non retro Jay's then I can see why ur looked dwn upon. That's your thing I salute u tho
You so lame you follow trends instead of creating them this whole thread you been exposing yourself as a follower with no swag

+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #50
space
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
You so lame you follow trends instead of creating them this whole thread you been exposing yourself as a follower with no swag

Right..I knew wat u thought and wat u wanted to say so I just went along with it anyways.

Talking about these look good with some jeans

Boy if u dnt git

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+227online now  67
Looool The sh-t people are wearing as DIY masks has me dead yo!
141 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  42
Video inside Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 full movie
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+210online now  42
Well, one of us has covid-19.