The TRUTH about the CORONAVIRUS

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+37  117
57 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '06        #51
Johnny Tapwater 
space
space
Props total: 5658 5 K  Slaps total: 891 891
People that don't even consider other possibilities stick out like a sore thumb.
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #52
AfroBucks88 
space
space
Props total: 30394 30 K  Slaps total: 1621 1 K

i wonder what bx thoughts on his view on trans agenda

2 weeks ago '07        #53
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31593 31 K  Slaps total: 4094 4 K
I like people who think freely, so Im not one to link conspiracy to theory at every turn, but david icke, thinks wildly

really given he was at some point "the elite" i imagine he is on a disinfo campaign like jones

2 weeks ago '16        #54
kamal1978 
space
space
space
Props total: 1865 1 K  Slaps total: 790 790
Now you guys know why ppl like Tom Hanks and Idris Alba are pretending to have coronavirus

It's nothing but spread fear, the minute u see faces u know saying they have coronavirus the more u believe this fairytale
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #55
Bullseye 
space
space
Props total: 4378 4 K  Slaps total: 846 846
I question some of y'all. I can see how you may disagree with his takes and his theory but y'all trying to cancel him out totally? Did y'all listen to a word of it? A lot of that sh*t he said is not only believable but very likely. Watch the damn video before you post a reply. Open your ears and open your minds. A lot of sh*t is happening around us right now and we need to be aware and prepared.

+5   

2 weeks ago '20        #56
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 4329 4 K  Slaps total: 426 426
 4REAL said
I'm not sure if Icke or Jones are supposed to be "true threats" or "disruptions" to the system. It's simply monikers and how they choose to characterize and present themselves to the audience, however, I feel that a lot of the information coming from an AJ platform is coming to light. He always spoke of vaccines, government shutdowns, fear-mongering, etc. And now, he's booted off of all platforms. I think he was a powerful messenger or else why would they boot him off of all major platforms and stop his right to freedom of press and speech? I think they used him as an experiment: they gave him space to deliver info and when he was starting to gain traction, they discredited him and cut the rope from beneath him.

I feel that a lot of his sources were the true threat and that he was indeed being fed information from higher ups. But at the same time, I won't doubt if he was controlled opposition either. It's hard for me to doubt anything anymore. One thing I've come to learn from all of this is that we are all controlled sheep to a certain extent.
8 years ago Alex Jones spoke about stuff that I didn't believe would happen and it did so.........

2 weeks ago '19        #57
Airtight 
space
space
Props total: 3360 3 K  Slaps total: 367 367
David Icke is a racist and the reptilian guy. He thinks the moon is a hollow reptilian base that projects reality down onto us.

OP should be banned instantly for posting a dude the Klan loves. Get the fu*k outta here you bi*ch.

2 weeks ago '14        #58
Debreezy5 
space
space
Props total: 661 661  Slaps total: 120 120
 Bullseye said
I question some of y'all. I can see how you may disagree with his takes and his theory but y'all trying to cancel him out totally? Did y'all listen to a word of it? A lot of that sh*t he said is not only believable but very likely. Watch the damn video before you post a reply. Open your ears and open your minds. A lot of sh*t is happening around us right now and we need to be aware and prepared.

Itís also strange that everyone with negative comments or downplaying this guy seemly watch his videos but if you are against people like him why are you watching his videos (not you, Iím talking about the ones that against him). Somethings off with that equation. This my first time hearing about him & his points are actual factual.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #59
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
space
space
Props total: 160510 160 K  Slaps total: 19716 19 K
 Still Numskull said
This dude thinks the elite are reptilian

hes a more deranged version of madman alex jones
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #60
ArKane24 
space
space
Props total: 1606 1 K  Slaps total: 307 307
 naledgestate said

I agree with you to a certain extent.

Astrophysicists will say that it would takes thousands of years to travel from one star system to another.

True, but what makes you think that an intelligent civilization cant travel through dimensions

A lot of this is actually backed up by science like string theory which suggest there are 11 dimensions.

An intelligent civilization could, sure enough, but intelligence without rational thought is destructive. Thatís why I said ď what ifĒ. Could it mean others can, but we canít because of our destructive nature and thereby are prohibited from accessing other dimensions? In other words, is ascending spiritually a requirement to be able to do so? Iím framing this for people that donít believe in a creator, but believe in ďaliensĒ to be able to connect some crucial dots as to what weíre dealing with.

2 weeks ago '16        #61
Psuedomorph X 
space
space
space
Props total: 5474 5 K  Slaps total: 680 680
 NorthNorthReppa said
Lol if you read these replies, everyone that believes this garbage barely has an education.

“It’s plane as day”

“It makes since”
Yo...

This guy I almost beat up (for talking too much, arguing about foolishness) talking about

Marshall Law on FB...

You can’t make this sh*t up!

Last edited by Psuedomorph X; 03-19-2020 at 02:02 PM..

2 weeks ago '15        #62
ArKane24 
space
space
 4REAL said
Respect: The line I highlighted is such a powerful line.

People just seem to not be able to reconcile the ideas of a Creator/supreme beings/dimensions with extraterrestrials/space/UFOs. I donít understand the mental block in place for so many people not to understand that all of this is connected and spoken of in ancient texts across the world. Ezekielís wheel, for example, is describing a ďUFOĒ piloted by ďaliensĒ . All of these ďgodsĒ from Rome/Greece/Norway/Mexico/Egypt/etc are all the same beings, are real and are the exact same beings that came from ďthe heavensĒ , interacted with humans (s*xually and socially) and ruled this planet in defiance of a higher power than themselves. We still see them today in the skies, they walk among us, they still abduct and genetically manipulate people to corrupt a certain blood line just like they did back then when they were called Watchers. Itís time, Ball....

2 weeks ago '15        #63
ArKane24 
space
space
 EGO said
Try and find some errors in this, jackass. I write for some highly respected publications, and I can tell you that this "garbage" is true, and all you had to do was some very light research at the National Archives. There is nothing new under the sun. A relative handful of powerful men controls this world, and the biggest individual might be the Pope himself, who influences leaders in the top seven countries, who use their own respective power to keep their feet on the necks of those beneath them, and so on.

In America alone, We're talking genetic experiments, weaponized viruses and vaccines, chemical warfare experiments on OUR OWN PEOPLE, nefarious plans to slowly strip away our civil liberties, excess greed that has made it impossible to live out the so-called "American dream", falsified identities and histories to hide the truth about who Colombus really found in America and what he was really here to do on behalf of the Spanish crown and the Roman Catholic Church, abusing our destructive power around the world, repeatedly k*lling off spiritual, religious, and economic leaders in the black community. America fu*king bombed entire black neighborhoods for having too much money.

Again, all of this has been well-documented throughout history, and the proof is in America's own fu*king archives. Just because you sheep-in-denial are too afraid or too lazy to go find it doesn't mean it's not true. Oh, and the Bible is probably the most accurate ancient history book known to man and explains in plain and excruciating detail why the world is the way it is now.

I know way too many people like you. You people think you're living in some sort of fantasy land, believing that the world has gotten better, believing that the population en masse aren't corporate slaves, believing anyone gives a damn about black people. Someone I know who has to eat ramen every day just to keep up on bills considers living in America to be paradise. That is the literal definition of insanity. You better get yourselves right before it's too late.
All of what you posted is true, especially the bolded. Some people wonít awake from the cousin of death until right before death itself arrives and by then itíll be too late. There isnít an excuse for the ignorance of the multitude with the free flow of knowledge at their fingertips in this day and age. Itís flat out laziness. The part about insanity in your post pisses me off to the utmost degree when I run across that type (more often than not) fam. How can people be so content living in hell unless they themselves are hellish?
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #64
Debreezy5 
space
space
 politicofactchk said
Why did I watch his video? Maybe cause some dumbass (like yourself) posted this on boxden with a title saying that we should protect this man at all cost. Then 1 min after clicking play - I realized I wasn’t 3, I had a brain, and I’m not going to waste my time imagining ghost.

Obviously the 1% controls the world. Who doesn’t fu*king know that? They got the most money, they write policy. But what the fu*k does that do for you? What difference does it make in your life listening to idiots like him and Alex Jones all day? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!! You’re literally wasting you’re fu*king time becoming stupider listening to morons like him. Get a life.

I pray you don’t have children man. Seriously. Way too fu*king retarded to be creating off spring.
The funny part about it is that he didn’t start talking til the 4 min. Mark so that let’s me know you a goofy as* troll & further more I ain’t the one who created this thread simp. Ain’t heard of the guy until this post. Plus you obviously have interest in these guys to know what their content is about ,so that let’s me know you find guys like this amusing. If different possibilities don’t cross your mind other than what is told to you, then I don’t know what to tell you. As lupe says TYPAITH. You’re probably one of those type to easily to manipulate

Last edited by Debreezy5; 03-19-2020 at 02:44 PM..

2 weeks ago '05        #65
4REAL 
space
space
Props total: 17476 17 K  Slaps total: 5007 5 K
 politicofactchk said
I can go live where the fu*k I want. If I wanted to grow my own food I could move to a place in America and do that. Go to some fu*king island and buy some land and do that myself. Thatís what you weak minded idiots donít understand. I do have control over my life. I choose to live in America. Iím thankful for the cushion and support but I came from the dirt; my family came from the dirt, we has humans go back into the dirt when we die.

How you choose to spend that time in between is up to you.

Stop dreaming up ghost and constantly living in this dumbass fear of the government. All this closure sh*t you said wouldnít happen for more than a couple weeks. And youíre talking about people growing their own food. See how far you take your dumbass science fiction mind? Your mind sees a simple lockdown to stop the spread of the virus as a potential walking dead fantasy where people are growing their own food. Stop it!!!! Get some help.
You are a complete moron. With Americans buying up everything in the supermaket from every food retail chain including online, there may not be enough supply in the food chain to meet the demand. So yes, if this goes on for a period of time, this can very well result in food shortages. You talk about moving to an island or some land but what if government authorities said that absolutely no one can leave their house or travel; what are you going to do then?

I guess in your feeble mind, it's not a reality that government can tell you what to do, even though government, at this very moment, is the reason why we can't socialize or have events and gatherings. The problem with you is that you don't think far out enough; you talk from the safety of your mobile phone without thinking, not knowing how idiotic you sound. You are nothing in this world; just another body going to school, work, utilizing media, etc. You have no say so in this world, thus why you are home on the internet, as instructed by the powers, being a law abiding citizen.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #66
The3 
space
space
Props total: 4564 4 K  Slaps total: 737 737

2 weeks ago '06        #67
NorthNorthReppa 
space
space
Props total: 900 900  Slaps total: 131 131
 EGO said
Try and find some errors in this, jackass. I write for some highly respected publications, and I can tell you that this "garbage" is true, and all you had to do was some very light research at the National Archives. There is nothing new under the sun. A relative handful of powerful men controls this world, and the biggest individual might be the Pope himself, who influences leaders in the top seven countries, who use their own respective power to keep their feet on the necks of those beneath them, and so on.

In America alone, We're talking genetic experiments, weaponized viruses and vaccines, chemical warfare experiments on OUR OWN PEOPLE, nefarious plans to slowly strip away our civil liberties, excess greed that has made it impossible to live out the so-called "American dream", falsified identities and histories to hide the truth about who Colombus really found in America and what he was really here to do on behalf of the Spanish crown and the Roman Catholic Church, abusing our destructive power around the world, repeatedly k*lling off spiritual, religious, and economic leaders in the black community. America fu*king bombed entire black neighborhoods for having too much money.

Again, all of this has been well-documented throughout history, and the proof is in America's own fu*king archives. Just because you sheep-in-denial are too afraid or too lazy to go find it doesn't mean it's not true. Oh, and the Bible is probably the most accurate ancient history book known to man and explains in plain and excruciating detail why the world is the way it is now.

I know way too many people like you. You people think you're living in some sort of fantasy land, believing that the world has gotten better, believing that the population en masse aren't corporate slaves, believing anyone gives a damn about black people. Someone I know who has to eat ramen every day just to keep up on bills considers living in America to be paradise. That is the literal definition of insanity. You better get yourselves right before it's too late.
I can respect your opinion. I’ll even agree with you that, yes, the rich rule the world. Probably a handful I don’t know about. In fact, the second paragraph you wrote is very intriguing. Link me to what Columbus really found here and what he was really doing for Spain. I love sh*t like that.

You kind of lost me at the Bible though. I don’t really buy into ancient men dreaming up excuses for science and then forcing beliefs on others. And anything these people wrote in that, that explains today, is coincidence. I’m sorry. Those people didn’t have some magical foresight, just like they didn’t have a magical zombie god.

Finally, you don’t know me. I don’t think the world is improving and I don’t live in a fantasy land. If anything this sh*t has gotten way worse throughout my 33 year life. I watched my dad die a few years ago from colon cancer. Watched his eyes turn black. I watched 9/11 live my freshman year of high school, I watched the financial fallout in 2008, i watched America elect a racist, and I’m watching people die now. I know sh*t sucks. So don’t pin that label on me.

Anyway, you can believe what you want. It doesn’t do anything to me. So by all means, you can keep on believing the kind of sh*t you believe. I feel my way about religion as stated above, but as long as religious people leave me alone and don’t force their sh*t on me, more power to them. And props for the unwavering faith in the face of science.

I personally couldn’t sit here while people are dying and call us all drones and blaming it on some shadowy figures that rule from the depths of the Earth. Life isn’t a conspiracy, life is what you make it. Suppose these people using us are real. Are you going to make a difference? Are you going to stand up to them? By writing articles and informing us on message boards going to help the world? Nothing you can do in your lifetime will change what you believe. So why? Stay safe, donate some blood, donate some canned goods, don’t hoard medical supplies, take care of your kids, and vote Trump out in November. That’s all we can do no matter what we believe.

Last edited by NorthNorthReppa; 03-19-2020 at 05:03 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #68
Debreezy5 
space
space
 politicofactchk said
what the fu*k are you doing that so glorious? I go where the fu*k I want. We're not in lockdown here. It's business as usual in my state. That's what I'm trying to tell you you feebile minded fu*k. I don't have anyone controlling me, meanwhile you're fu*king retarded a*s is imagining the end of the food chain. Your fat a*s won't get your big mac and fries, is that why you're worried. Instead of telling me to fu*king worry about sh*t that I don't need to worry about, maybe your dumbass should post a thread and tell everyone how you're planning on leaving the country before the "food shortage" or tell us how you plan on surviving, tell us where your doomsday bunker is, tell us how much toilet paper you have stocked up.

I DONT SIT AROUND THINKING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT ALL fu*kING DAY LONG AND HOW THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE OVER MY LIFE OR HOW THEY CONTROL MY LIFE. I LIVE MY fu*kING LIFE. DO WHAT I fu*kING WANT. GO WHERE I WANT. NO ONE IS CONTROLLING ME. I'M NOT ADDICTED TO SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE YOUR DUMBASS. I HAVE NO SOCIAL MEDIA. NO ONE CONTROLS ME. THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO TELL YOUR DUMBASSS. NOW SHUT THE fu*k UP. BE A GOOD bi*ch AND DON'T REPLY TO ME AND GO WORK ON YOUR DOOMSDAY BUNKER. BROKE PIECE OF sh*t.
What state are you in, if you donít mind me asking?

2 weeks ago '15        #69
Amadu 
space
space
Props total: 3419 3 K  Slaps total: 1209 1 K
 Still Numskull said
This dude thinks the elite are reptilian
Honestly life is so crazy the elite could be unicorns for all we know, the truth is way stranger than fiction
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #70
Usukaz2 
space
space
Props total: 1776 1 K  Slaps total: 280 280
Don't take the vaccines no matter what! Come back to the most high
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #71
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 25053 25 K  Slaps total: 6211 6 K
 Real Talk 5%er said
Truth starts at 4:44

Protect this man at all cost.
Good post OP, I'm 15 minutes in and dude is speaking facts, I don't see how anyone can disagree with this.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #72
DonLimpio 
space
space
Props total: 5879 5 K  Slaps total: 425 425
Whether you believe his opinion of the 'pandemic' or not, he speaks some truth in this interview for anyone willing to listen
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #73
kamal1978 
space
space
space
Props total: 1865 1 K  Slaps total: 790 790
Imagine if all this sh*t is to makes take a vaccine that will fu*k us all up later

Scare the masses then tell them u have the cure, everybody will take that vaccine willingly without any questions
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #74
Real Talk 5%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
space
space
Props total: 28367 28 K  Slaps total: 4911 4 K
 bonez79 said
Good post OP, I'm 15 minutes in and dude is speaking facts, I don't see how anyone can disagree with this.
Respect.

Can't explain stupid my g, stay safe of here homie.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #75
Bouncer 
space
space
Props total: 2350 2 K  Slaps total: 747 747
n*ggas who think everything is a conspiracy k*ll me lmfao

get a fu*kin life you nerd

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside Man, I didnít realize that tech guys were getting paid LIKE THAT!
71 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-20online now  28
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
185 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-81online now  23
Image(s) inside This is why Kanye is fat