The TRUTH about the CORONAVIRUS

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '07        #26
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
Props total: 7759 7 K  Slaps total: 1606 1 K
 144000 said
These people will give you of piece a truth packaged with a bunch of misleading bullsh*t
Damn. What a statement coming from this guy.
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #27
Cuttysark 
space
space
Props total: 19352 19 K  Slaps total: 1231 1 K
People believe that big events need big explanations.

Most times big events are caused by small things and folks cant deal with that.

They have to have extraordinary answers to make themselves feel in the know.

sh*ts kinda weird and fueled by paranoia.

2 weeks ago '04        #28
Chokeabiish 
space
space
Props total: 1452 1 K  Slaps total: 146 146
Fear mongers go on my ignore list.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #29
daman729 
space
space
Props total: 21955 21 K  Slaps total: 1014 1 K
Icke, Alex Jones, etc. These cats are paid off. Its been that way for a long time.

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #30
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17345 17 K  Slaps total: 34566 34 K
Of course coronavirus is a fraud.

All mass media fear mongering is fraudulent.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #31
edub911 
space
space
space
Props total: 3218 3 K  Slaps total: 635 635
 Real Talk 5%er said
Truth starts at 4:44

Protect this man at all cost.

I have heard about 5 different “truths” about this sh*t why dont ppl just stfu
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #32
ArKane24 
space
space
Props total: 1604 1 K  Slaps total: 307 307
 naledgestate said

The weak minded always need a boogeyman.

Meanwhile the average life expectancy is 80 y/o and most people will live a long and prosperous life compared to those in developing countries.

Plus they have conspiracies that contradict one another. For example, Space is fake n*ggas contradict aliens dont want us going back to the moon n*ggas.
What if “aliens” are actually inter-dimensional beings that are more akin to what are referred to as angels/demons in religious circles and “space” isn’t real in the sense that you can’t actually travel past certain boundaries put in place long ago?

What you call contradictions may just be your limited understanding of the mechanics of the universe.

Last edited by ArKane24; 03-19-2020 at 02:49 PM..
+7   

2 weeks ago '10        #33
WhoNextWithPlex 
space
space
Props total: 13673 13 K  Slaps total: 2990 2 K
David Icke is an absolute lunatic

If you believe everything that comes outta that guys mouth then you lost eternal
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #34
naledgestate 
space
space
Props total: 12351 12 K  Slaps total: 823 823
 ArKane24 said
What if “aliens” are actually inter-dimensional beings that are more akin to what are referred to as angels/demons in religious circles and “space” isn’t real in the sense that you can’t actually travel past certain boundaries put in place long ago?

What you call contradictories may just be your limited understanding of the mechanics of the universe.

I agree with you to a certain extent.

Astrophysicists will say that it would takes thousands of years to travel from one star system to another.

True, but what makes you think that an intelligent civilization cant travel through dimensions.

A lot of this is actually backed up by science like string theory which suggest there are 11 dimensions.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #35
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 18612 18 K  Slaps total: 2671 2 K
lmao I'm all for conspiracy theories but this a**hole is the one who says the elites are lizard people.

I think people like him sole purpose is to discredit real conspiracy theories.

2 weeks ago '16        #36
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 32773 32 K  Slaps total: 3397 3 K
 RicanLurka said
Smh a lot of lost fools.

Ya think he’s bullsh*tting? I don’t. It’s easy to see plane as day that the 0.01 percent run this sh*t and want to control us and all the resources.

Idk about that reptilian sh*t. I don’t believe it but thus world is crazy and I don’t think anything is impossible anymore. The n*gga really might have seen some best sh*t.
i had to add this to the bx dictionary fam
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #37
darkkingtrey 
space
space
Props total: 1399 1 K  Slaps total: 45 45
 Rickymc said
this is the first time you made since in like 2 years. instead of pushing that transgender bs.

i was a alex jones fans for 10 years. i hate my self almost 3 days thinking how stupid i was for following him.
Lol I use to kind of follow him. I listened to the prodigy interview sh*t etc.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #38
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 9905 9 K  Slaps total: 3576 3 K

Icke is S interesting individual, I listen with a grain of salt tho.

However, speaking from my own personal out look. This was very systematic, sh*t was blown way out of proportion.

I literally work in the hospital, there was one individual who was here, then after they announced this shutdown they it ballooned, due to paranoia mostly.

The test is a load of sh*t because it only tests for the flu.

Everybody has masks gloves goggles, despite it being a microorganisms that you can't see touch or smell & you can still get.

They said it had flu & bronchitis like system, but yet people are testing positive without any of those systems.

Yes people are sick, yes people are dying but not at dramatic numbers. It's the same numbers people die of everyday.

It's not the morgue that's piling up, it's clowns in the E.R. who allow there mind to get the best of them.

The constant brainwashing & programming by media has me staying away from it.

This bullsh*t is going to crush our economy. People are not going to recover & we will be in the 2nd Great Depression, & will have to competely rely on govt.

Everything close, you can't walk in & buy sh*t, if you can they only letting one at a time in.

I feel like I'm in a nightmare & I live in the Old Soviet Russia.

This is bad folks, not because of the virus, but the fact that this American people society have become complete sheep.

Oh BTW the "suits" were at my job this week, they wasn't wearing no gear.

The disease of fear is more powerful than ANY strand of this virus.
+7   

2 weeks ago '05        #39
4REAL 
space
space
Props total: 17445 17 K  Slaps total: 5000 5 K
 politicofactchk said
spoiler

This old white guys talks slow as sh*t about the 1% controlling the world recaps the book 1984 like we haven’t all heard of it, talks some tinfoil nonsense and that’s it.

I honestly hate OP. All the tinfoil f*g**ts on boxden. Especially these 5%er isrealite fu*ks. Get a life. Stop waiting for people to control your life and take over. Life isn’t a conspiracy.

Do the time before it does you before you’re 80 and old and miserable and still waiting for the NWO.
Take control of what? We are all locked down and stuck in the house. We don't have control over anything. We have the illusion of control. We are at the whims of the system. If supermarkets and major retailers, in person and online, shut down, 90% of America and the entire Western world will not know how to grow their own food or know how to survive. We are very dependent on this cushion of a system we live in. We have 0 control in how we run our lives.

144000 said
Icke is a fraud.

You can't trust anyone who pretends to be against the establishment while appearing on major media platforms. Alex Jones is another example.

That's controlled opposition.
So are you saying that truth tellers only stay behind the scenes and don't come out? If someone doesn't take the spear and arrows to appear on major media platforms, then how do you expect the message that they want to deliver to go out? Someone has to do the job of being a deliverer.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #40
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17345 17 K  Slaps total: 34566 34 K
 4REAL said
So are you saying that truth tellers only stay behind the scenes and don't come out? If someone doesn't take the spear and arrows to appear on major media platforms, then how do you expect the message that they want to deliver to go out? Someone has to do the job of being a deliverer.
I'm saying that a true threat to the establishment will not receive airtime on a major media platform.

They're not in the business of undoing themselves.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #41
DEJOE E 
space
space
Props total: 14966 14 K  Slaps total: 1674 1 K
Do yall think David ah fraud or nah ?

Last edited by DEJOE E; 03-19-2020 at 07:27 PM..

2 weeks ago '20        #42
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 3703 3 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 RicanLurka said
Smh a lot of lost fools.

Ya think he’s bullsh*tting? I don’t. It’s easy to see plane as day that the 0.01 percent run this sh*t and want to control us and all the resources.

Idk about that reptilian sh*t. I don’t believe it but thus world is crazy and I don’t think anything is impossible anymore. The n*gga really might have seen some best sh*t.
Ninjas think everything is fake and a meme except sports........well we'll see what happens in a couple months then they'll see real sh*t in rare form while they aren't prepared.

Last edited by Born Bad; 03-19-2020 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: Hen dog
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #43
DEJOE E 
space
space
Props total: 14966 14 K  Slaps total: 1674 1 K
Wonder how Credo Mutwa feels about this

2 weeks ago '14        #44
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 25382 25 K  Slaps total: 5614 5 K
 politicofactchk said
spoiler

This old white guys talks slow as sh*t about the 1% controlling the world recaps the book 1984 like we haven’t all heard of it, talks some tinfoil nonsense and that’s it.

I honestly hate OP. All the tinfoil f*g**ts on boxden. Especially these 5%er isrealite fu*ks. Get a life. Stop waiting for people to control your life and take over. Life isn’t a conspiracy.

Do the time before it does you before you’re 80 and old and miserable and still waiting for the NWO.

It’s like I wrote this myself.

2 weeks ago '05        #45
4REAL 
space
space
 ArKane24 said

What you call contradictories may just be your limited understanding of the mechanics of the universe.
Respect: The line I highlighted is such a powerful line.
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #46
Jimmy Russell  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 24136 24 K  Slaps total: 15226 15 K
I like my girls how I like my Covid - 19 and easily spread.

2 weeks ago '05        #47
4REAL 
space
space
 144000 said
I'm saying that a true threat to the establishment will not receive airtime on a major media platform.

They're not in the business of undoing themselves.
I'm not sure if Icke or Jones are supposed to be "true threats" or "disruptions" to the system. It's simply monikers and how they choose to characterize and present themselves to the audience, however, I feel that a lot of the information coming from an AJ platform is coming to light. He always spoke of vaccines, government shutdowns, fear-mongering, etc. And now, he's booted off of all platforms. I think he was a powerful messenger or else why would they boot him off of all major platforms and stop his right to freedom of press and speech? I think they used him as an experiment: they gave him space to deliver info and when he was starting to gain traction, they discredited him and cut the rope from beneath him.

I feel that a lot of his sources were the true threat and that he was indeed being fed information from higher ups. But at the same time, I won't doubt if he was controlled opposition either. It's hard for me to doubt anything anymore. One thing I've come to learn from all of this is that we are all controlled sheep to a certain extent.

2 weeks ago '04        #48
EGO 
space
space
Props total: 834 834  Slaps total: 433 433
 NorthNorthReppa said
Lol if you read these replies, everyone that believes this garbage barely has an education.

“It’s plane as day”

“It makes since”
Try and find some errors in this, jackass. I write for some highly respected publications, and I can tell you that this "garbage" is true, and all you had to do was some very light research at the National Archives. There is nothing new under the sun. A relative handful of powerful men controls this world, and the biggest individual might be the Pope himself, who influences leaders in the top seven countries, who use their own respective power to keep their feet on the necks of those beneath them, and so on.

In America alone, We're talking genetic experiments, weaponized viruses and vaccines, chemical warfare experiments on OUR OWN PEOPLE, nefarious plans to slowly strip away our civil liberties, excess greed that has made it impossible to live out the so-called "American dream", falsified identities and histories to hide the truth about who Colombus really found in America and what he was really here to do on behalf of the Spanish crown and the Roman Catholic Church, abusing our destructive power around the world, repeatedly k*lling off spiritual, religious, and economic leaders in the black community. America fu*king bombed entire black neighborhoods for having too much money.

Again, all of this has been well-documented throughout history, and the proof is in America's own fu*king archives. Just because you sheep-in-denial are too afraid or too lazy to go find it doesn't mean it's not true. Oh, and the Bible is probably the most accurate ancient history book known to man and explains in plain and excruciating detail why the world is the way it is now.

I know way too many people like you. You people think you're living in some sort of fantasy land, believing that the world has gotten better, believing that the population en masse aren't corporate slaves, believing anyone gives a damn about black people. Someone I know who has to eat ramen every day just to keep up on bills considers living in America to be paradise. That is the literal definition of insanity. You better get yourselves right before it's too late.
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #49
EGO 
space
space
Props total: 834 834  Slaps total: 433 433
 ArKane24 said

This guy gets it.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #50
RicanLurka 
space
space
Props total: 7223 7 K  Slaps total: 2639 2 K
 Knucklez said
i had to add this to the bx dictionary fam
My bad. My bad. I’m dyslexic

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Mar 30 - Amazon fires warehouse worker who led Staten Island strike
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-52online now  14
New Drake record “Slide” got the internet going
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
240 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+36online now  5
Video inside 3 Totally Free & Legal Sites To Stream Shows From That You May Not Know..
68 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy