Hebrew Israelites: This Is Only the BEGINNING OF SORROWS

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+33  170
50 comments @hiphop

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '15        #51
Noble Meanz 
space
space
space
Props total: 446 446  Slaps total: 159 159
These dudes is reckless plain and simple, they got camps everywhere but there all not on the same page some even beefin with other camps, they create more divide and separation then collectiveness but there comp videos on YouTube goin ham always gives me a good laugh
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #52
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 28133 28 K  Slaps total: 4930 4 K
 LaSalle said
Isaiah 28:11 is one of their favorite verses to fu*k up.
What does it say. How are they misinterpreting it? I ask for example a whole example not jus a mention of a verse.

2 weeks ago '19        #53
StillAtit 
space
space
space
Props total: 498 498  Slaps total: 195 195
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
You stupid motherfu*ker

Stop embarrassing yourself posting this dumb sh*t!!!
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #54
Onetrubeing816 
space
space
space
Props total: 578 578  Slaps total: 222 222
Bunch of cornballs
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #55
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4634 4 K  Slaps total: 929 929
i don't feel bad for anyone who falls for these retards

here's a better video, of a hebrew israelite "intellectual" talking to a real bible scholar

Last edited by ym7171yea; 03-18-2020 at 08:10 AM..

2 weeks ago '05        #56
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 48610 48 K  Slaps total: 7322 7 K
OP is the worse type of religious person if he isn't just a blatant troll.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #57
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 29651 29 K  Slaps total: 1953 1 K
 LovinPavan said
looks like d*ck gregory dressed as thanos for halloween.

+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #58
alejandrososa 
space
space
Props total: 1269 1 K  Slaps total: 251 251
 Qbert said
But this whole system was built to stop an uprising with the barriers to entry. Now you're seeing that very system implode. How can you think money can be your tower of protection? When most of the realest dudes never touched paper in a grand sense, they would not let those who aren't consumed by greed get a position high enough to actually do anything of importance.

This is why before you can get riches you might have to dress as a woman or even do some gay sh*t. They wanted to ensure their status quo. Imagine being loyal to an agent who double crossed every ally.

The devil is a mf yet they all fall for the feeling special. Worse than a woman dating a man who beat his ex and she's surprised when he starts beating her.

Devil already knows the battle is lost on his end and the purpose of his kingdom here on earth was never to last forever or even to be magnificent, it was to take as many people with him as possible.

Just like a woman who lost a good man, they will deny that he was a good man instead of taking it on the chin and admitting fault.

Same sh*t here fooled the world into thinking they are barricading themselves in a stronghold against the living God.

Now they are seeing how utterly futile that was. You're going to throw money at a spirit? They can't even enjoy anything other than deceiving others because there is no richness in their soul.

On one end I got nothing, money and politically I'm a nobody, but on the flipside I got everything inside of me needed to protect me.

Don't need to carve a path you walk and things are moved out of your way.

You see God has the devil on a leash and he can only do so much, even with his elect in the world the devil has to hold back but once that is over the general state will get worse.

What did Jay Z say the world don't start till the church ends? These guys will do their best to protect the church now because when those remnants are gone there will only be more death, famine and destruction till completion.

All that sh*t they were doing to stop the Kingdom from coming turned into a hill of beans. I think it's the time for people who never had sh*t to experience all that was hidden from them and they can do it with impunity because once their ride is over, so is the world.
All facts bro these sick mfs world is falling apart right in front of them. They thought they could defeate the lord with money and earthly power and its finally all falling apart. Thats why the bible says be in this world but not of it. Its the devils world. Were supposed to rebuke it. Its like were in GTA 5 but were supposed to not steal cars or try to get money were just supposed to be good and live right. Also says to rejoice during times like this because hes coming and will put an end to all of this

Last edited by alejandrososa; 03-18-2020 at 09:07 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #59
Boogie1790 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Well, be careful. I got a curse laid upon me in this thread. Well actually @ got a curse laid on it. Too bad thatís not my name. I donít believe in curses, but Iím pretty sure from the movies you have to curse the actual name of the person. I hope my avatar is safe.

So whatís particularly annoying about that is that even though these things arenít real, he believes it would work. So here is this religious guy who doesnít know me from anything except disagreeing with me once in a while on the Internet and his reaction is to wish harm upon me in real life. Outstanding character on display, and what a great religion to follow.
Lol that was some weird sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #60
alejandrososa 
space
space
Props total: 1269 1 K  Slaps total: 251 251
Luke 6:20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.
Luke 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
Luke 6:24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.
Luke 6:25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #61
Aztlan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 52048 52 K  Slaps total: 6844 6 K
When did the Exodus occur?

When did Moses write the Torah?

2 weeks ago '16        #62
Ill800 
space
space
space
Props total: 3927 3 K  Slaps total: 2798 2 K
 Boogie1790 said
What scripture do they take out of context
What scripture donít they take out of context is the question

They operate under legalism and go directly against Titus 3:9. They undermine Jesus and the gospel. Not to mention they pretend to know Hebrew and the real names of of Jesus and god yet their translations are always wrong.

Youíre the real Jews yet you donít even know Biblical Hebrew

2 weeks ago '17        #63
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 5512 5 K  Slaps total: 596 596
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
What are you talking about? ĎJesusí is the SON of the Most High, heís not THE Most High.

Matthew 19:16-17 KJV
[16] And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? [17] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

2 weeks ago '06        #64
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 17646 17 K  Slaps total: 1814 1 K
 alejandrososa said
All facts bro these sick mfs world is falling apart right in front of them. They thought they could defeate the lord with money and earthly power and its finally all falling apart. Thats why the bible says be in this world but not of it. Its the devils world. Were supposed to rebuke it. Its like were in GTA 5 but were supposed to not steal cars or try to get money were just supposed to be good and live right. Also says to rejoice during times like this because hes coming and will put an end to all of this
Good to see you know what it is too. This world will frustrate you. You want to be a part of things and join in but at some point you realize even if you are helping certain people for all the right reasons, they will f*ght you on it. That was the most perplexing thing I ever experienced. People will literally k*ll their own family and seed just to maintain a modicum of control.

They do not want God or someone else whoever is in that environment to look superior. It deflates their ego. Women will f*ght husbands to maintain control. Boss will sh*t on the good employees and make their freedom negligible to maintain control. (look at the music industry - "do it my way or I'll shelve your album and black ball you")

It is strange because as a man you want to take care of a woman (but not be forced into doing it and you want to do it your way you know best), you want to do a good job at whatever career you do (but the boss shows you no respect and has you running in circles)

Makes no sense but they call those people having a reprobate mind and they do things not convenient to them.

The amount of sh*t I was prepared to do for my kids mom but she kept on f*ghting me for no reason. "I don't need no man, but can you pick up both kids from daycare I work?" Seeing only one kid is mine.

You really sit and think about competition. People don't even know what they want and are content with, imagine never being content. You have a woman and as soon as you confirm she loves you - you become abusive and negligent.

On to the next one and do the same. Until you exhaust all your resources.

That's where the world is at, when the resources are all exhausted we will see what's next. I never had sh*t in life so I could never feel not content anyways.
How can I lost something I never had yet? This is how hope is developed. All that you cherish and yearn for is ahead of you.

I remember saying it's like winning lotto and losing the winnings. It's like drug addicts forever chasing that first high. You will never get that same feeling again, same with relationships - they try to chase what they once had and get frustrated when they cant force that square peg into a round hole.

Dudes got the women I wanted - but when they lost them it changed them and not in a positive way. For me I never got either but I was so pissed at their choices in men aside from choosing me that I got on that fu*k a bi*ch tip. See how fast you develop and learn self love with that idea in your head. At first it's "I'll show you your mistake" keep going long enough and this development sh*t is so in you it just becomes second nature then all of a sudden you're in demand because you are a man about his and you're not chasing - they are now chasing you.

It is what it is.

I was on the bus in Vancouver yesterday on this area called Hastings and it can be rough a lot of homeless and street people. I had to go down there and I took the bus, first time I'm not from there but you see all these people look grimey but they are relatable. They are just regular people in bad circumstances. You go to work and people in suits you would think are normal, but no there are demented and fu*king crazy.

They love to look down and sh*t on people, they relish in the fact that there is people on the street and broke and would love to see their most capable coworkers suffer the same fate.

But with this money become obsolete eventually all those have nots are just waiting and biding their time. Imagine that rebellion all the people you politically snekkid, exiled and had k*lled.

People are seeking retribution for having ideas stolen, being passed on promotions they deserved or having their wife leave them and take half to go deal with a less capable dude.

I have no issues with people on the street I was walking around and if someone is decent to me I will talk with them and treat them as a person regardless of their circumstance at the moment. That can always change and people remember who treated them with respect.

I'm not worried. I only worry when I go to work or go on some trainings or some bullsh*t corporate gathering. Streets make a lot more sense. Most of the time people are trying to survive. But it's different when people already have money and kids and everything you can think a person can have or want, and they still want to cause death and misery and contentment.

I think people are seeing it for what it is. There is more than enough resources for everyone to live happily and freely but the "elites" never wanted people to live comfortable nor did they want peace. That sh*t is an illusion.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #65
S.ScRaTch27 
space
space
Props total: 3410 3 K  Slaps total: 396 396
 LovinPavan said
looks like d*ck gregory dressed as thanos for halloween.
"Its a game man" (d*ck Gregory Voice) lol

2 weeks ago '15        #66
ArKane24 
space
space
Props total: 1606 1 K  Slaps total: 307 307
 Dove Luv J.R. said
Search Knesset Yeshua on YouTube for real Gospel, freedom, peace, and bread to the masses. These videos in this thread are all camp-cults, people full of hate and still lost. They know who the Israelites are but they are just as lost as the ancestors who got kicked out of the land. Israelites are to be a vanguard for world Peace, they just want to be the next oppressive world superpower.
Brother Judah makes it understandable and applicable to everyday life for laymen in terms of politics and economics, especially those who like to apply the ďitís all a fairy taleĒ logic crowd. Biblical prophecy/history and secular world history is very much interconnected and Knesset Yeshua connects the dots for even the most skeptical person to see plain as day. Our way of life and ideologies such as capitalism, democracy, etc are all products of past empires reborn. It didnít just materialize into its current state. These other cats out here are just muddying the water.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #67
Woke4eva 
space
space
space
Props total: 3578 3 K  Slaps total: 596 596
One thing I realize about the Israelites is that they got a scripture for everything u bring to them.

Which makes them more believable.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #68
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 64423 64 K  Slaps total: 8276 8 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Iím glad you decided to show up and run your mouth again. Hereís that curse Iíve been meaning to send up on you.

YAHAWAH bahasham YAHAWASHI shalach riyam wa inashyam wa ahbadyam wa haragyam wa mashapatyam @ wa ahyabyamnawa babaqashah babaqashah babaqashah YAHAWAH basham YAHAWSHI thawadah ahman.
Right back at you. So if I got it you got it, too.

YAHAWAH bahasham YAHAWASHI shalach riyam wa inashyam wa ahbadyam wa haragyam wa mashapatyam @ wa ahyabyamnawa babaqashah babaqashah babaqashah YAHAWAH basham YAHAWSHI thawadah ahman.

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #69
Boogie1790 
space
space
 Ill800 said
What scripture donít they take out of context is the question

They operate under legalism and go directly against Titus 3:9. They undermine Jesus and the gospel. Not to mention they pretend to know Hebrew and the real names of of Jesus and god yet their translations are always wrong.

Youíre the real Jews yet you donít even know Biblical Hebrew
The so called Jews didn't Kno biblical Hebrew til recently. Also the camps be fugazi. Go look up Dante Forston he do real research.

Y'all still not giving me no scripture tho

2 weeks ago '09        #70
LaSalle 
space
space
Props total: 144 144  Slaps total: 40 40
 Boogie1790 said
What does it say. How are they misinterpreting it? I ask for example a whole example not jus a mention of a verse.
"For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people" (Yashai-Ya'oh 28:11).

"In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord" (1 Corinthians 14:21).

According to the lying Herodian family member Paul, the so-called gift of speaking in gibberish tongues, which was supposedly given in Acts 2 (which is a lie, the episode never happened), is the fulfillment of the prophecy of Yashai-Ya'oh (Isaiah) 28:11. Notice how Paul changes the words and adds his own words to 28:11.

But according to the christian hebrew israelite camps the prophecy was fulfilled only by the creation of the Queen James Version of the Bible in 1611.

The ďwhole exampleĒ would be that they teach the Greek NT and donít speak the original language which we know is not that lashawan qadash sh*t they be pushing. If you know anything about comparative linguistics then you can see past their bullsh*t.

Anybody believing in the Greek NT should stop.

2 weeks ago '05        #71
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
Props total: 4079 4 K  Slaps total: 776 776
Imagine still believing any of this and its 2020 already.

2 weeks ago '17        #72
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 21850 21 K  Slaps total: 8907 8 K
 LaSalle said
"For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people" (Yashai-Ya'oh 28:11).

"In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord" (1 Corinthians 14:21).

According to the lying Herodian family member Paul, the so-called gift of speaking in gibberish tongues, which was supposedly given in Acts 2 (which is a lie, the episode never happened), is the fulfillment of the prophecy of Yashai-Ya'oh (Isaiah) 28:11. Notice how Paul changes the words and adds his own words to 28:11.

But according to the christian hebrew israelite camps the prophecy was fulfilled only by the creation of the Queen James Version of the Bible in 1611.

The “whole example” would be that they teach the Greek NT and don’t speak the original language which we know is not that lashawan qadash sh*t they be pushing. If you know anything about comparative linguistics then you can see past their bullsh*t.

Oh, an OT only clown...You’re done for already reprobate.

2 weeks ago '16        #73
Boogie1790 
space
space
 LaSalle said

The ďwhole exampleĒ would be that they teach the Greek NT and donít speak the original language which we know is not that lashawan qadash sh*t they be pushing. If you know anything about comparative linguistics then you can see past their bullsh*t.

O ok that's them camps all isaralites don't deal with camps

2 weeks ago '06        #74
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 17646 17 K  Slaps total: 1814 1 K
 Teddy KGB said
Yeah, we are supposed to be the immoral and dangerous atheists, yet neither one of us would wish harm upon anyone for something as simple as an occasional disagreement in an online forum. The fact that he thinks it is real is the most disturbing part. I’m actually a bit disgusted by that.
Maybe you don't type you wish someone harm but intention speaks a lot. It's cool to be an atheist if that's what you truly believe. But when you provide people with information that is obviously true and they deny deny deny. It's an agenda not atheism.

That's my issue with people. Those who don't believe truly are rather complacent and jaded. Not over reactive to anything relating to God. It's almost like they run to conversations about things they hate more than anything and point out all these flaws in the human aspect of spirituality.

People are human but i've never seen an atheist be able to refute universal truth about anything spiritual without finger pointing and labelling people as sheep or whatever.

What does that have to do with the truth of there being a God or not. Minus the people aspect of it what is your base for not believing that there is a creator of all this?

Honest question.

I'm really hoping you can give an insightful reply that makes sense so I can understand your logic.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #75
LaSalle 
space
space
Props total: 144 144  Slaps total: 40 40
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Oh, an OT only clown...Youíre done for already reprobate.
Iím not OT only. I believe in the Hebrew Matthew and Revelation minus the corrupt Greek edits.

Lol keep believing in Yahawahsh*t.. FOH

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  33
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
183 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-81online now  25
Image(s) inside This is why Kanye is fat
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Man, I didnít realize that tech guys were getting paid LIKE THAT!
68 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+17online now  16
Video inside Herbo bought his girl a G-Wagon for her birthday
165 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy