Hebrew Israelites: This Is Only the BEGINNING OF SORROWS

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '17        #26
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 21746 21 K  Slaps total: 8899 8 K
 Teddy KGB said

@ make sense if this please
I’m glad you decided to show up and run your mouth again. Here’s that curse I’ve been meaning to send up on you.

YAHAWAH bahasham YAHAWASHI shalach riyam wa inashyam wa ahbadyam wa haragyam wa mashapatyam @ wa ahyabyamnawa babaqashah babaqashah babaqashah YAHAWAH basham YAHAWSHI thawadah ahman.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #27
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 64159 64 K  Slaps total: 8271 8 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
I’m glad you decided to show up and run your mouth again. Here’s that curse I’ve been meaning to send up on you.

YAHAWAH bahasham YAHAWASHI shalach riyam wa inashyam wa ahbadyam wa haragyam wa mashapatyam @ wa ahyabyamnawa babaqashah babaqashah babaqashah YAHAWAH basham YAHAWSHI thawadah ahman.

Why don’t you tell us exactly what’s supposed to happen to me so that if some random sh*t happens you can’t take credit for it.

Last edited by Teddy KGB; 03-18-2020 at 12:38 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #28
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 5476 5 K  Slaps total: 547 547
 Deuce2416 said
To add on, also look up Sons of Thunder and Sicarii. Those might be easier to digest for a beginner

Started that first video and he lost me towards the end when he essentially denied Jesus' divinity. Not sure how these dudes are out here quoting from scripture and yet deny that Jesus was[is] the son of God. This was plainly explicated many times throughout scripture including twice when Jesus said as much himself. ďTruly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.Ē John 8:58, "I and the Father are one." John 10:30

2 weeks ago '06        #29
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 17497 17 K  Slaps total: 1792 1 K
Heads didn't even watch but are denying the truth. It's very clear and honest. Such a big pandemic and people act like it ain't sh*t. I'm quite excited you walk this earth feeling alone and I remember a singer saying he never felt the feeling of family until he was on stage. Makes sense they say the body of Christ is divided, even so think of a movie like Independence Day - the mother ship is close so the little satellite ships start lighting up. This is why people started to become more aware and it all comes to a big culmination of awareness.

What do they call them advanced souls, like he said in the video about people have been ordained since they were in the womb and even before that. It was all written and it is going to play out just like it says in Revelation. I mean some are allegory but this sh*t is like a force of nature. Your eyes open then you see the hypocrisy in the world - look within the last year all the sh*t being exposed. All this has been going on for how long but it's like perpetual motion things keep coming out in stronger fashion.

People can think you're a zealot but in reality I been waiting for something great - this is like a great adventure to me.

The only preparation for this is in the spirit or soul - almost as if you are not of value to society you will be rooted out as it says in the Bible.

You guys should take this sh*t more seriously. I mean I know people believe but honestly drop the bitterness and just accept this as fact.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #30
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 21746 21 K  Slaps total: 8899 8 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
Started that first video and he lost me towards the end when he essentially denied Jesus' divinity. Not sure how these dudes are out here quoting from scripture and yet deny that Jesus was[is] the son of God. This was plainly explicated many times throughout scripture including twice when Jesus said as much himself. ďTruly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.Ē John 8:58, "I and the Father are one." John 10:30
What are you talking about? ĎJesusí is the SON of the Most High, heís not THE Most High.

Matthew 19:16-17 KJV
[16] And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? [17] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #31
Deuce2416 
space
space
Props total: 8961 8 K  Slaps total: 923 923
 WHATEVERMAN said
Started that first video and he lost me towards the end when he essentially denied Jesus' divinity. Not sure how these dudes are out here quoting from scripture and yet deny that Jesus was[is] the son of God. This was plainly explicated many times throughout scripture including twice when Jesus said as much himself. “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” John 8:58, "I and the Father are one." John 10:30
He didn’t deny he was the son of God. Or his divinity. You didn’t pay attention.

Their only point of contention is the “virgin birth“. The Bible clearly states he was born through the seed of David, meaning he had an earthly father as well.

Also “I and the father are one” = in agreement/on one accord/on the same page not that they are literally the same entity

Read all of John chapter 14, he breaks it down for you himself.

Verse 28 makes it as plain as it gets
[28] Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Last edited by Deuce2416; 03-18-2020 at 01:29 AM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #32
Kid Astronaut 
space
space
Props total: 2829 2 K  Slaps total: 574 574
Book of Malachi

Malachi 4:1-6
[1]For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
[2]But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
[3]And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
[4]Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
[5]Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
[6]And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

They blocking the sun, isolating us to stop the transformation of the black man right before their eyes.

+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #33
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 33020 33 K  Slaps total: 6717 6 K
 Teddy KGB said

@ make sense if this please
I would but I have to check in with @ for permission first. Apparently I should refrain from exercising critical thinking skills on matters of religion and just allow theists to beat people over the head with unproven scripture.

However, it looks life he’s laughing in this thread, so maybe his disdain of criticism is selective. I can’t call it. Is it ok Rule?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #34
AllWins 
space
space
Props total: 13065 13 K  Slaps total: 7568 7 K
Trash culture

2 weeks ago '17        #35
Heroinadidas 
space
space
space
Props total: 2212 2 K  Slaps total: 111 111
 Deuce2416 said
To add on, also look up Sons of Thunder and Sicarii. Those might be easier to digest for a beginner

You mess with the IUIC guys?

2 weeks ago '12        #36
daman729 
space
space
Props total: 21957 21 K  Slaps total: 1014 1 K
Jeremiah 29:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

2 weeks ago '16        #37
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 28011 28 K  Slaps total: 4912 4 K
 gm0ney said
What's some website's worth checking out? Im curious about this Hebrew Irealite stuff.
Check out Dante Forston YouTube channel. He gives u biblical and historical proof

2 weeks ago '06        #38
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 17497 17 K  Slaps total: 1792 1 K
 Kid Astronaut said
Book of Malachi

Malachi 4:1-6
[1]For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
[2]But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
[3]And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
[4]Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
[5]Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
[6]And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

They blocking the sun, isolating us to stop the transformation of the black man right before their eyes.

But this whole system was built to stop an uprising with the barriers to entry. Now you're seeing that very system implode. How can you think money can be your tower of protection? When most of the realest dudes never touched paper in a grand sense, they would not let those who aren't consumed by greed get a position high enough to actually do anything of importance.

This is why before you can get riches you might have to dress as a woman or even do some gay sh*t. They wanted to ensure their status quo. Imagine being loyal to an agent who double crossed every ally.

The devil is a mf yet they all fall for the feeling special. Worse than a woman dating a man who beat his ex and she's surprised when he starts beating her.

Devil already knows the battle is lost on his end and the purpose of his kingdom here on earth was never to last forever or even to be magnificent, it was to take as many people with him as possible.

Just like a woman who lost a good man, they will deny that he was a good man instead of taking it on the chin and admitting fault.

Same sh*t here fooled the world into thinking they are barricading themselves in a stronghold against the living God.

Now they are seeing how utterly futile that was. You're going to throw money at a spirit? They can't even enjoy anything other than deceiving others because there is no richness in their soul.

On one end I got nothing, money and politically I'm a nobody, but on the flipside I got everything inside of me needed to protect me.

Don't need to carve a path you walk and things are moved out of your way.

You see God has the devil on a leash and he can only do so much, even with his elect in the world the devil has to hold back but once that is over the general state will get worse.

What did Jay Z say the world don't start till the church ends? These guys will do their best to protect the church now because when those remnants are gone there will only be more death, famine and destruction till completion.

All that sh*t they were doing to stop the Kingdom from coming turned into a hill of beans. I think it's the time for people who never had sh*t to experience all that was hidden from them and they can do it with impunity because once their ride is over, so is the world.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #39
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 95048 95 K  Slaps total: 39755 39 K
 SimpinAintEz said
I would but I have to check in with @ for permission first. Apparently I should refrain from exercising critical thinking skills on matters of religion and just allow theists to beat people over the head with unproven scripture.

However, it looks life heís laughing in this thread, so maybe his disdain of criticism is selective. I canít call it. Is it ok Rule?
Lol nah bro you gotta admit you specifically be going at religious folks super hard in every religious thread it just seemed like you was searching out those threads honestly but do you. I at least can admit you was right about that weirdo fear mongering f*g**t @ posting all these fear mongering threads under the guise of religion while really tryna promote his podcast
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #40
Ill800 
space
space
space
Props total: 3890 3 K  Slaps total: 2790 2 K
BHI

All of them are cults and are preaching a false gospel.

masters of taking scripture out context, just like op is doing in this thread. There’s a reason they are kjv only.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #41
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 28011 28 K  Slaps total: 4912 4 K
 Ill800 said
BHI

All of them are cults and are preaching a false gospel.

masters of taking scripture out context, just like op is doing in this thread. Thereís a reason they are kjv only.
What scripture do they take out of context

2 weeks ago '19        #42
FrivolousSports 
space
space
space
Props total: 3347 3 K  Slaps total: 676 676
I believe in mother nature I witness everyday. All this God talk is just a theory created by people other than the one himself

2 weeks ago '09        #43
LaSalle 
space
space
Props total: 144 144  Slaps total: 40 40
 Dove Luv J.R. said
100% facts. Somebody studying the law and prophets I see
Man I hate when I see our people falling for the okie doke that these camps be pushing. All of em take scripture wayyyy outta context and cling too strong onto the Greek NT and Paulís bullsh*t.

They think their lashawan qadash flintstone language is the original when itís nothing more than pagan Canaanite script that was a rip off of the original language.
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #44
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said

However, it looks life he’s laughing in this thread, so maybe his disdain of criticism is selective. I can’t call it. Is it ok Rule?
Well, be careful. I got a curse laid upon me in this thread. Well actually @ got a curse laid on it. Too bad that’s not my name. I don’t believe in curses, but I’m pretty sure from the movies you have to curse the actual name of the person. I hope my avatar is safe.

So what’s particularly annoying about that is that even though these things aren’t real, he believes it would work. So here is this religious guy who doesn’t know me from anything except disagreeing with me once in a while on the Internet and his reaction is to wish harm upon me in real life. Outstanding character on display, and what a great religion to follow.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #45
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Lol nah bro you gotta admit you specifically be going at religious folks super hard in every religious thread it just seemed like you was searching out those threads honestly but do you. I at least can admit you was right about that weirdo fear mongering f*g**t @ posting all these fear mongering threads under the guise of religion while really tryna promote his podcast
Bro, the religious are constantly/ randomly tossing around claims like “God’s plan” , repent or suffer, believe or else and I, unlike you, don’t have a shred of tolerance for it.

For that reason, you won’t find me biting my tongue on such matters and no I don’t take it easy on them because I’ve been threatened with curses and death from believers.

It’s funny because I’ve never done something so heinous yet I’m the one chastised by you for speaking up and they get away Scott free without a single negative criticism. I’ve never heard you tell Bible thumpers to chill. I’ve only seen you swoop in to defend them.

Oddly enough we agree on Exs and he’s one of bx’s most active Bible thumpers.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 03-18-2020 at 07:30 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #46
M2CEO 
space
space
space
Props total: 6811 6 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
Video thumbnail of God in a wwe belt with ufos flying over earth....ok
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #47
LaSalle 
space
space
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Iím glad you decided to show up and run your mouth again. Hereís that curse Iíve been meaning to send up on you.

Now please translate that flintstone yabba dabba doo sh*t into English because you ainít said a damn thang in that made up language lmaoooo
+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #48
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Well, be careful. I got a curse laid upon me in this thread. Well actually @ got a curse laid on it. Too bad thatís not my name. I donít believe in curses, but Iím pretty sure from the movies you have to curse the actual name of the person. I hope my avatar is safe.

So whatís particularly annoying about that is that even though these things arenít real, he believes it would work. So here is this religious guy who doesnít know me from anything except disagreeing with me once in a while on the Internet and his reaction is to wish harm upon me in real life. Outstanding character on display, and what a great religion to follow.
Oh sh*t I got a curse from the same cat for showing him that the migration pattern of the desert locust wasnít worldwide. I swear Iím not making this sh*t up.

Heíll wish death on people who have simple disagreements with him whilst simultaneously believing heís a morally superior person because he did it in the name of his god. Dude is not right in the head psychologically. These are the most dangerous people in the world.

2 weeks ago '09        #49
LaSalle 
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
What scripture do they take out of context
Isaiah 28:11 is one of their favorite verses to fu*k up.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #50
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Oh sh*t I got a curse from the same cat for showing him that the migration pattern of the desert locust wasnít worldwide. I swear Iím not making this sh*t up.

Heíll wish death on people who have simple disagreements with him whilst simultaneously believing heís a morally superior person because he did it in the name of his god. Dude is not right in the head psychologically. These are the most dangerous people in the world.
Yeah, we are supposed to be the immoral and dangerous atheists, yet neither one of us would wish harm upon anyone for something as simple as an occasional disagreement in an online forum. The fact that he thinks it is real is the most disturbing part. Iím actually a bit disgusted by that.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+73online now  31
Wikipedia Founder Exposes Elite Child Sex Trafficking
288 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
240 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-53online now  15
New Drake record ďSlideĒ got the internet going
132 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-66online now  10
Video inside Griselda gets Ethered by real New York Bk don