cox internet victims...heres the regimes coronavirus response

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+157  54
309 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
10 comments @news

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 weeks ago '09        #1
1715 page views
15 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
space
space
Props total: 160962 160 K  Slaps total: 19774 19 K
cox internet victims...heres the regimes coronavirus response

visit this link https://www.cox.com/resid .. tnt-home-alert

March 16 – During this time of uncertainty and required in-home learning, Cox is helping get families in need connected to the internet through our Connect2Compete program

We are responding to the Coronavirus crisis by increasing access and speeds of our low-income internet service Connect2Compete. New Connect2Compete customers will receive their first month of service free, which is normally available to qualified low-income households for $9.95/month. This goes into effect Monday, March 16. We’re also increasing the service’s speed from 25/3 Mbps to 50/3 Mbps for 60 days. The speed increase will go into effect Tuesday, March 17…Learn More

March 13 – Cox Announces Plans to Support Residential Customers in Need during Coronavirus Pandemic

Cox announced today additional plans to support residential customers during the coronavirus pandemic. Cox is upgrading internet speeds for select residential packages and implementing a variety of other changes to provide support and relief for our customers and communities in greatest need…Continue Reading

March 13 – Cox Pledges to Support FCC’s Keep America Connected Initiative

Cox announced today its support for the FCC’s Keep America Connected initiative as part of the company’s ongoing coronavirus response efforts. As part of its commitment, Cox pledges…Continue Reading

March 13 – Cox Statement on help for customers impacted by Coronavirus

With the ongoing Coronavirus crisis, we don’t want our customers who are impacted to worry about losing their Cox services. If you’re impacted and are unable to make a payment by your due date, log in to My Account on Cox.com or reach out to our customer service representatives through text, phone or chat for options.

Ask about Promise to Pay and Promise to Pay with Extension options which will limit late payment reminders or give you more time to pay without worrying about interruption to your Cox services.

To review your options, sign in to My Account and review the My Bill card. If you see the message, "Can’t pay today? Request help here," click through to visit the Payment Arrangement Options page. There, you’ll see options to schedule a future payment beyond your current due date or request additional time to make a payment later. Follow the remaining two steps for either option to complete your payment arrangement online.

If you do not see the 'Can’t pay today?' options in My Account, please call 1-844-221-3930 to speak with a special team representative Monday through Friday. To text a representative, type 54512 on your mobile phone or visit visit this link www.cox.com/chat for support any time. Additionally, representatives are also available in our Cox retail stores. To find a retail location, visit visit this link www.cox.com/retail.

image they wont:

increase victims speeds
eliminate the phony data cap scheme
or delay shut off of victims services for non payment image
+3   

best
worst
15 comments

3 weeks ago '04        #2
Grisly 
space
space
Props total: 8393 8 K  Slaps total: 1003 1 K
good old american capitalism

give money to wall street and banks but give nothing to the american people

sounds about right smh
+7   

3 weeks ago '14        #3
Gottemscoped 
space
space
Props total: 1904 1 K  Slaps total: 680 680
Does anyone follow anybody on social media that has this virus and is giving daily updates?

One would think in a world where everyone can link with each other across the globe via social media someone would be giving daily updates how the virus is affecting their body.

Imagine all the followers and likes one would amass from documenting this terribly fascinating virus.
+5   

3 weeks ago '12        #4
iamsweets 
space
space
Props total: 8602 8 K  Slaps total: 751 751
Damn, that completely contradicts what they told my cousin last night. His son had to come back from NAU, and he was concern about going over his data cap, and they told him he's okay; don't worry about it.
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #5
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31694 31 K  Slaps total: 4112 4 K
 iamsweets said
Damn, that completely contradicts what they told my cousin last night. His son had to come back from NAU, and he was concern about going over his data cap, and they told him he's okay; don't worry about it.
ya shouldnt worry, consumers who have some personal issue with the companies that provide service to them will follow propaganda, if thei website states this it will be honored, even if you are charged... they dont want that kind of lawsuit

data caps are about bandwidth and evening the playing field for people who arent downloading xbox games all day... a terabyte of data a month is a lot

3 weeks ago '12        #6
iamsweets 
space
space
 Damagegadget said
ya shouldnt worry, consumers who have some personal issue with the companies that provide service to them will follow propaganda, if thei website states this it will be honored, even if you are charged... they dont want that kind of lawsuit

data caps are about bandwidth and evening the playing field for people who arent downloading xbox games all day... a terabyte of data a month is a lot
He almost hit his data cap last month without his son being home. 1 TB goes fast in a cord-cutting home
+2   

3 weeks ago '07        #7
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31694 31 K  Slaps total: 4112 4 K
 iamsweets said
He almost hit his data cap last month without his son being home. 1 TB goes fast in a cord-cutting home
yes, but "cord" cutting is a myth,m TV is TV, what you pay for is content, 5 streaming services and data overages brings you to probably more than the cost of TV with a cable attached.

if you have 5 streaming options, at 15, pretty much a hunnit with decent internet at 80

consumers will catch on eventually... but again TV is TV you pay for what you get, as you see netflix and all these streamin platforms begin to increase their cost, due to their lack of content, and people using other services

however my company as example gives the option for unlimited, and we just introduced a plan at 25$
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #8
iamsweets 
space
space
 Damagegadget said
yes, but "cord" cutting is a myth,m TV is TV, what you pay for is content, 5 streaming services and data overages brings you to probably more than the cost of TV with a cable attached.

if you have 5 streaming options, at 15, pretty much a hunnit with decent internet at 80

consumers will catch on eventually... but again TV is TV you pay for what you get, as you see netflix and all these streamin platforms begin to increase their cost, due to their lack of content, and people using other services

however my company as example gives the option for unlimited, and we just introduced a plan at 25$
I'm just referring to the amount of bandwidth they use a month

3 weeks ago '06        #9
younghova2k3 
space
space
space
Props total: 710 710  Slaps total: 105 105
 Gottemscoped said
Does anyone follow anybody on social media that has this virus and is giving daily updates?

One would think in a world where everyone can link with each other across the globe via social media someone would be giving daily updates how the virus is affecting their body.

Imagine all the followers and likes one would amass from documenting this terribly fascinating virus.
So I guess no one
I been asking the same question????

Where is Joe smoe
The clout chaser documenting his Coronavirus situation

Anyone!!!!
+2   

3 weeks ago '20        #10
DMVSniper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 604 604  Slaps total: 307 307
 younghova2k3 said
So I guess no one

Where is Joe smoe

Anyone!!!!

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25312 25 K  Slaps total: 4352 4 K
 Gottemscoped said

so i went searching on twitter and found this

+2   

1 week ago '06        #12
Blockburner28 
space
space
Props total: 3889 3 K  Slaps total: 595 595
 Gottemscoped said

I know about 4 to 5 people. One died

4 days ago '14        #13
Gottemscoped 
space
space
 Blockburner28 said
I know about 4 to 5 people. One died
I’m about to find out second hand about how highly contagious this covid19 really is. An OBGYN who was treating a pregnant coworker of mine tested positive for covid19.

Now we play the waiting game to see if she contracted the virus and if so I’ll start sh*tting bricks.

I will keep y’all posted

I don’t know how to upload sh*t on here so if y’all don’t believe me look him up on FB Dr. Ghassan Fanous

4 days ago '14        #14
Gottemscoped 
space
space
 younghova2k3 said
So I guess no one

Where is Joe smoe

Anyone!!!!

I’m about to find out second hand about how highly contagious this covid19 really is. An OBGYN who was treating a pregnant coworker of mine tested positive for covid19.

Now we play the waiting game to see if she contracted the virus and if so I’ll start sh*tting bricks.

I will keep y’all posted

I don’t know how to upload sh*t on here so if y’all don’t believe me look him up on FB Dr. Ghassan Fanous
+1   

4 days ago '14        #15
Gottemscoped 
space
space
 Gottemscoped said

I will keep y’all posted

1 day ago '07        #16
Jeet Kune Do 
space
space
Props total: 6643 6 K  Slaps total: 563 563
^^^triple post. Corona got him hallucinating

ADVERTISEMENT
top in section
  One gotta go....
top in sports
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Apr 5 - NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Departm..
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  16
Apr 5 - R.I.P. - Pronstar Imani Reignx Killed In Motorcycle Accident
210 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Quarantine Sneaker Cops
72 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Avengers Endgame: How Captain Marvel Brushed Off Thanos' Infinity Hea..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy