The satisfaction of murder in GTA IV was the best Rockstar has ever done it.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '08        #26
Aragorn Black 
space
space
Props total: 251 251  Slaps total: 70 70
didnt know gta 4 had this much love. multiplayer was kinda poppin, andd thats about it
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #27
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
space
space
Props total: 53863 53 K  Slaps total: 7432 7 K
GTA 4 was the first GTA I played all the way through. Nico’s storyline was dope and the gameplay was good
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #28
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7713 7 K  Slaps total: 621 621
"The SATISFACTION of murder?!"

+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #29
2 cent 
space
space
Props total: 2113 2 K  Slaps total: 344 344
The life would literally drain from the eyes on iv. The whole game more more alive than v
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #30
YoungLito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6469 6 K  Slaps total: 799 799
Gta 4 had better gun mechanics and n*ggas shunned aim a*sist online. I miss that game. Dodging n*ggas on the motorcylce was so satisfying.

+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #31
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 33003 33 K  Slaps total: 6709 6 K
 McGirt876 said
"The SATISFACTION of murder?!"

Title is mad weird. GTA doesnít even hit the same way for me anymore. The American mass shooting epidemic got me looking at this sh*t different.

Itís funny because Iím fine playing games like Battlefield because the locales arenít based in cities that look like ours and Iím not pumping lead into civilians.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #32
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 21239 21 K  Slaps total: 8041 8 K
More than GTA San Andreas when you had to k*ll tenpenny and his sidekick???

Especially when dude was talking bout fu*kin your mother and her brains hanging??? Not only that, having to hear it while chasing his a*s??

That was the most justifiable and most eager k*ll in the series. Hands down. Maybe cuz that was a relatable game, and CJ was such a down to earth n*gga.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 21239 21 K  Slaps total: 8041 8 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Title is mad weird. GTA doesnít even hit the same way for me anymore. The American mass shooting epidemic got me looking at this sh*t different.

Itís funny because Iím fine playing games like Battlefield because the locales arenít based in cities that look like ours and Iím not pumping lead into civilians.
Because the locals arenít based cities you can recognize, it makes it ok? But look at all the innocent people that get k*lled in war

If thatís the case, might as well say how at least they donít have kids in GTA....

I donít see how you could stop playing a game cuz of whatís going on in the real world. Thatís like not wanting to play resident evil because of the Coronavirus.

2 weeks ago '17        #34
JacobWatch 
space
space
Props total: 20674 20 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
 Micheal C. Will said
And this is different in some way from GTA V or any other GTA how?

Edit - Must be alot of Xbox 360 owners on Boxden slapping tonight, because physics from GTA IV 15 years ago, we off that

Thatís not even real gta v physics itís a mod for pc.

The dude who got shot at 1:23 makes the video worth the watch tho

2 weeks ago '12        #35
kiddalex 
space
space
Props total: 14709 14 K  Slaps total: 1293 1 K
"the satisfaction of murder "

Bx school shooter crew coming out

+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #36
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 33003 33 K  Slaps total: 6709 6 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Because the locals arenít based cities you can recognize, it makes it ok? But look at all the innocent people that get k*lled in war

If thatís the case, might as well say how at least they donít have kids in GTA....

I donít see how you could stop playing a game cuz of whatís going on in the real world. Thatís like not wanting to play resident evil because of the Coronavirus.
Locales not locals. Big difference. Iím not taking on the role of mowing down innocent unarmed pedestrians walking through metropolitan cities when playing a game like Battlefield. Iím on a BATTLEFIELD, during a WAR, f*ghtING nothing but SOLDIERS who are intent on k*llING ME. Not remotely the same scenarios.

Such a setting and circumstances is not going to remind you of something like the Vegas shooting, but you could certainly replicate such a scenario in a game like GTA. A good friend of mine had his wife murdered in the Virginia Beach mass shooting last year. That sh*t affected me. I donít expect you to understand but Iím not going to sit here and let you tell me how to feel about some sh*t.

2 weeks ago '09        #37
Vincent_Chase 
space
space
Props total: 2124 2 K  Slaps total: 276 276
I love both games

2 weeks ago '15        #38
WightAroundYo 
space
space
Props total: 3428 3 K  Slaps total: 552 552
 justin747 said
fu*k this. GTA 4 is and will always be

n*ggas are gonna defend it but adding random physics to driving does not make it "realistic". I've never been in a car that drove like the boat physics in GTA 4.

https://youtu.be/GWVtZJo-HqI

2 weeks ago '16        #39
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 35915 35 K  Slaps total: 3331 3 K
Never got et the original dislike for 4, sh*t was dope to me. I still haven't even finished 5.

2 weeks ago '05        #40
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 48131 48 K  Slaps total: 7243 7 K
 JacobWatch said
Thatís not even real gta v physics itís a mod for pc.

The dude who got shot at 1:23 makes the video worth the watch tho

Yea, I know

That's what mods are for right?

2 weeks ago '10        #41
pyrobc 
space
space
space
Props total: 4 4  Slaps total: 0 0
 justin747 said
Both you n*ggas drunk.

You dudes both must live in NY and never been behind the wheel of a car in real life.
yoooooo

+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #42
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 8671 8 K  Slaps total: 2275 2 K
 Aragorn Black said
didnt know gta 4 had this much love
It doesn't. Nobody loves that sh*t. Most of the n*ggas saying they do haven't played it in over a decade guaranteed. And nobody offline ever speaks of it when the conversation of GTA comes up.

2 weeks ago '11        #43
bkamagnum 
space
space
Props total: 1138 1 K  Slaps total: 293 293
GTA IV is my favorite GTA. I had the most overall fun with San Andreas. Vice City had me geeking. GTA V online play and robbing banks was the dopest. BUT GTA IV's realism made it my favorite. I love how you never become rich. I love how you have to weigh your actions and make choices. I love the grittiness and characters, I like the friend system. All GTA's were great in their own right, but I just love realism of GTA IV.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #44
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 107844 107 K  Slaps total: 11687 11 K
 bkamagnum said
GTA IV is my favorite GTA. I had the most overall fun with San Andreas. Vice City had me geeking. GTA V online play and robbing banks was the dopest. BUT GTA IV's realism made it my favorite. I love how you never become rich. I love how you have to weigh your actions and make choices. I love the grittiness and characters, I like the friend system. All GTA's were great in their own right, but I just love realism of GTA IV.

2 weeks ago '17        #45
lil boosie vert 
space
space
Props total: 239 239  Slaps total: 42 42
 justin747 said
Both you n*ggas drunk.

The whole point of GTA is to be fun. Too much realism makes the game boring and GTA 4 will always be the worst because of that. And the driving physics were FAAAAR from realistic anyway. You dudes both must live in NY and never been behind the wheel of a car in real life.

The people moved like cars, the cars moved like boats, and the motorcycles were the worst part of the game until one of those DLC packs.
"too much realism is boring" , ... whole argument is how the driving isn't realistic enough lmao bruh how many percs u on

2 weeks ago '18        #46
HoggUp 
space
space
space
Props total: 723 723  Slaps total: 57 57
 TrapInBriks11 said
Everyone championing for the physics were the same ones that ruined the franchise by saying we want less RPG elements, which was the main reason San Andreas was the best out of the franchise.
Yup. I returned GTA4 the first day. Got that and NBA Ballers. Stuck with Ballers, but GTA4 was nothing but a headache. One of my all time gaming disappointments.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #47
space
space
 lil boosie vert said
"too much realism is boring" , ... whole argument is how the driving isn't realistic enough lmao bruh how many percs u on
Every single person that like trash a*s GTA 4 says the driving is more realistic and this has been a debate for a over a DECADE.

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #48
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 2971 2 K  Slaps total: 2638 2 K
Gta 4 driving and shooting was more realistic and smoother and better than Gta 5 by like 50%. Gta 5 still fire but I do see the downgrade. The Ballad of Gay Tony is my favorite one. Playing the dude as the bouncer and then goin back to the crib and driving through the Bronx and Uptown the sh*t was fire to me..

2 weeks ago '19        #49
PRo 
space
space
space
Props total: 4292 4 K  Slaps total: 405 405
I still love san Andreas :shrugs:
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #50
space
space
 lil boosie vert said
 beamjawn said
Gta 4 driving and shooting was more realistic and smoother and better than Gta 5 by like 50%. Gta 5 still fire but I do see the downgrade. The Ballad of Gay Tony is my favorite one. Playing the dude as the bouncer and then goin back to the crib and driving through the Bronx and Uptown the sh*t was fire to me..
@

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Old heads who had the better "I Wish"
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Mar 28 - China's biowarfare: China gave 600k defective and used mask to the Ne..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+36online now  13
Video inside Offset really gives no fuxks about stepping out on Cardi B
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  7
Predator Hunting Grounds Trial Out It's GARBAGE