Rockstar might announce GTA 6 soon

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '17        #26
CJ Schwarz 
space
space
Props total: 30162 30 K  Slaps total: 2210 2 K
I would like all 3 cities and you can travel by plane to each one. I would buy an external drive just for the game alone. Also, with San Andreas have Los Santos, San fierro, and las venturas with Mexico. With liberty city add alderney and carcer city. Vice City with swamps and Caribbean location (think scarface the world is yours).
+8   

3 weeks ago '20        #27
sdotmaserati 
space
space
Props total: 229 229  Slaps total: 22 22
its the whole state of Florida pretty much for the map

everglades, disneyland theme parks, beaches, & islands to travel

aka cocaine cowboys edition

play as a haitian, cuban & fbi agent who gets dirty (think teddy from snowfall)

day1 download

Last edited by sdotmaserati; 03-10-2020 at 06:46 PM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #28
kobraman 
space
space
space
Props total: 3454 3 K  Slaps total: 326 326
I'm finna get slapped for this but I never even played GTA V and I beat the rest of them

3 weeks ago '13        #29
Commission 
space
space
Props total: 65733 65 K  Slaps total: 11345 11 K
Rockstar >>>

They need to drop it, PS5 coming
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #30
BigJino 
space
space
Props total: 523 523  Slaps total: 19 19
I just don’t see it coming out right now it makes no sense GTA V is consistently a top seller and they make so much money with micro transactions. Plus I hopes it’s not true I’d rather it not be held back by current gen consoles.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #31
WardieMcFly 
space
space
Props total: 3961 3 K  Slaps total: 541 541
 Lord God said
makes sense. They'll release it in Nov and get money off 4 consoles (xb1, ps4, x1x, ps5). Didn't they do something similar with 5?
Can't believe they went a whole gen with one drop, and topped charts.
I mean when you think about it gta IV was the only one they made last gen. Unless you count Chinatown wars but that was for DS.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #32
JetLife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1194 1 K  Slaps total: 176 176
 GUMa said
What do you guys think it will be.... Vice City?
From what ive heard, its going to take place in miami so it will def have vice city vibes.

On that note, vice city might be my all time favorite game other than Socom US Navy seals.
+5   

3 weeks ago '04        #33
King Capo 
space
space
Props total: 2026 2 K  Slaps total: 292 292
They need to come out with a winning lottery ticket edition. I need to be rich out the gate
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #34
C.R.I.P. 
space
space
Props total: 12549 12 K  Slaps total: 657 657
Canít wait to see what the next iteration of GTA online looks like.
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #35
DJ Endo 
space
space
Props total: 1193 1 K  Slaps total: 112 112
 Lord God said
makes sense. They'll release it in Nov and get money off 4 consoles (xb1, ps4, x1x, ps5). Didn't they do something similar with 5?

If they announced GTA 6 today, we wouldn't see the game for at least two years. Don't hold your breathe. the hype train starts early.

3 weeks ago '18        #36
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 27019 27 K  Slaps total: 9582 9 K
Man they need to start this sh*t inside of a prison. Completely strip away everything and gain rep and escape to get out. Have u in jail for the first chapter of the story.
+7   

3 weeks ago '18        #37
space
space
space
 kobraman said
I'm finna get slapped for this but I never even played GTA V and I beat the rest of them
Me 2. I mean I played it but I just cant seem to get into it. I played about 6 or 7 missions. I'm currently at this lil mission where franklin has to move some dude off the train track with a tow truck b4 train hits him. I had this game for 4 years. Iono I'm just simply not into it like the other gtas.

3 weeks ago '08        #38
d3athb4dishonor 
space
space
Props total: 3492 3 K  Slaps total: 445 445
Let's just hope the sh*t we read about this game months ago is true and it might be one of the GOATS.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #39
Illustrativemin 
space
space
Props total: 852 852  Slaps total: 76 76
 B Murda said
Thats what its looking like. There were rumors saying it would take place during 3 different eras in Vice City. I think it was the 80s, 90s, and present day or something like that. I also remember hearing a couple months ago that the rockstar team was out in miami trying to scout different locations for the game.

This. The hand to hand combat system needs work too. They need to go back to how they did it in IV.
Yes bruh! I would spend endless hours on IV just f*ghting people cause the mechanics were like that. The f*ghting on V is HORRIBLE. RDR2 is better but still donít come close to IV

3 weeks ago '09        #40
Vincent_Chase 
space
space
Props total: 2124 2 K  Slaps total: 276 276
Love this series

3 weeks ago '18        #41
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
Props total: 8189 8 K  Slaps total: 1394 1 K
As much as I love GTA..... They gotta do more with RDR2 online first. Storyline was fire, but online leaving me feeling robbed.

3 weeks ago '15        #42
kobraman 
space
space
space
Props total: 3454 3 K  Slaps total: 326 326
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Me 2. I mean I played it but I just cant seem to get into it. I played about 6 or 7 missions. I'm currently at this lil mission where franklin has to move some dude off the train track with a tow truck b4 train hits him. I had this game for 4 years. Iono I'm just simply not into it like the other gtas.
I haven't even attempted to play it man I had it on PlayStation 3 and Xbox one and PlayStation 4 I might do it but once I get into GTA that's it

3 weeks ago '19        #43
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4490 4 K  Slaps total: 885 885
 1Oh said
I'm down as long as Rockstar fixes the movement and controls. Hyperealism doesnt always translate to a fluid gaming experience. Read Dead 2 felt like you were moving in mud and traveling across the map just wasnt fun.

Ditch the character swapping.

Get back to the Vice City/ San Andreas vibes. Functional GTA Online right out the box.

And a GTA Battle Royale mode would be dope too.
this is why i liked GTA 4 better. loved getting around on the motorcycle, weaving in n out of traffic. GTA 5 was too realistic, hated driving anything.

3 weeks ago '05        #44
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13766 13 K  Slaps total: 1571 1 K
 Lord God said

Sadly, this will be the new trend for all major titles.

I started noticing games in this gen getting a single releasing, then the longevity of the game to last 2-3 years to be littered with expansion packs, "super" editions, etc. For GTA V's case, topping damn near 7 years with a still-active community. And it doesn't help that they pack these games with a bunch of RNG's with tons and tons of content. Not to say that it's a bad thing, but it does make achieving "100%" to be damn near impossible for most adults these days.

3 weeks ago '18        #45
space
space
space
 1Oh said
I'm down as long as Rockstar fixes the movement and controls. Hyperealism doesnt always translate to a fluid gaming experience. Read Dead 2 felt like you were moving in mud and traveling across the map just wasnt fun.

Ditch the character swapping.

Get back to the Vice City/ San Andreas vibes. Functional GTA Online right out the box.

And a GTA Battle Royale mode would be dope too.

I think this is what turned me off from ever getting into 5.

3 weeks ago '04        #46
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 31655 31 K  Slaps total: 4197 4 K
 CJ Schwarz said
I would like all 3 cities and you can travel by plane to each one. I would buy an external drive just for the game alone. Also, with San Andreas have Los Santos, San fierro, and las venturas with Mexico. With liberty city add alderney and carcer city. Vice City with swamps and Caribbean location (think scarface the world is yours).
 sdotmaserati said
its the whole state of Florida pretty much for the map

everglades, disneyland theme parks, beaches, & islands to travel

aka cocaine cowboys edition

play as a haitian, cuban & fbi agent who gets dirty (think teddy from snowfall)

day1 download
Itís not a GTA thread until someone comes in and posts their idiotic ideas
Thanks gentlemen
+3   

3 weeks ago '13        #47
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 33917 33 K  Slaps total: 7143 7 K
 GUMa said
Supposedly on Gta forums there is a Scottish guy posting cryptic messages and the mods are letting him. This is the same guy that did the exact same stuff right before the announcement of GTA V and RDR 2 on those forums
thanks for sharing a link. super useful thread.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #48
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
space
space
space
Props total: 35775 35 K  Slaps total: 8916 8 K
 pnoi89 said
Sadly, this will be the new trend for all major titles.

I started noticing games in this gen getting a single releasing, then the longevity of the game to last 2-3 years to be littered with expansion packs, "super" editions, etc. For GTA V's case, topping damn near 7 years with a still-active community. And it doesn't help that they pack these games with a bunch of RNG's with tons and tons of content. Not to say that it's a bad thing, but it does make achieving "100%" to be damn near impossible for most adults these days.

Thatís good. The second you get 100% is the second you stop playing

3 weeks ago '13        #49
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1620 1 K  Slaps total: 1166 1 K

3 weeks ago '16        #50
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
space
space
Props total: 53864 53 K  Slaps total: 7432 7 K
 hoodrichmali said
They better. We been playing GTA 5 for damn near a decade crazy when you think about it. I was only like 15 or 16. I remember the day I got it. I miss those times when things were easier
Facts! I was 18 when it dropped

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Old heads who had the better "I Wish"
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Mar 28 - China's biowarfare: China gave 600k defective and used mask to the Ne..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+36online now  12
Video inside Offset really gives no fuxks about stepping out on Cardi B
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  8
Predator Hunting Grounds Trial Out It's GARBAGE