Apple gotta step it up

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

1 month ago '16        #26
DeadPresident 
space
space
Props total: 3763 3 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
I still use the wired apple headphones

1 month ago '04        #27
Marcus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5326 5 K  Slaps total: 894 894
fu*k all these wireless headphones

bring back the headphone jack
+5   

1 month ago '15        #28
GusMan 
space
space
space
Props total: 945 945  Slaps total: 130 130
 RatedQue said
Whatever Sammy drops Apple sits back, waits and then drops it as a new design or feature. Look at Iphone 12, with no notch and and fingerprint reader in screen. I told this dumbass girl at the store this was going to be the next version back in September and she laughed and said I must know Tim Cook.... dumb bi*ch lol
Iím confused. Am I missing something? You went to a retail store and started telling the reps information based on rumors and expected them to agree to the rumors?
+2   

1 month ago '11        #29
KingP1n 
space
space
Props total: 6296 6 K  Slaps total: 945 945
 rexplosive said
But you're in the "tech" section, shouldnt you be game for products being better so they compete

Either way, im waiting for Bose true wireless to get better, the one i have are the best sounding earbuds but i look like Frankenstein wearing em
Its not about me being game for products being better.
Of course I'm all for it, but as far as airpods vs samsung buds I dont really care.
I've got no interest in buying either, my post wasn't even going against that.

My point was just Apple sh*t sells, regardless If theres a better product out there.

Smasung buds being better isn't going to harm Apples sales in a meaningful way, chances are If you're an iphone user who is their main customer/consumer you're going to pick the Airpods If you had to pick between the two 99% of the tim.

People like the Apple Ecosystem - Where as I own an iPhone but I have no interest in their other products such as their macs, watches etc
+2   

1 month ago '19        #30
SoulOnIce02 
space
space
space
Props total: 773 773  Slaps total: 91 91
Used to have Jabras but them sh*t were uncomfortable after awhile

Ended up sticking with AirPods

1 month ago '04        #31
RatedQue 
space
space
Props total: 2764 2 K  Slaps total: 263 263
 GusMan said
Iím confused. Am I missing something? You went to a retail store and started telling the reps information based on rumors and expected them to agree to the rumors?
Wasnt even a rumor at the time, as someone that works in Silicon Valley and invests heavily I just follow patterns. Apple was beating a dead horse with the features since the X, they were due for a design/feature change. This move was just one that I expected after the 11 pro, where the camera was the thing they highlighted on the upgrade cycle. Being that Samsung went first with the punch hole camera and in-screen reader back on the S10, Apple was due to make a move on this next cycle. I wouldn't expect a store rep to agree with me lol but she damn sure was in no position to be sarcastic. Most of them don't know their head from their a*s when dealing with an issue.

1 month ago '04        #32
patt24 
space
space
Props total: 6942 6 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K
 KingP1n said
Iíve not watched the video but Iím gonna guess he says the galaxy buds are better? If so cool, but AirPods gonna sell regardless.
mind boggling to me that people think like this. Yea it might be inferior but it's gonna sell anyway so i'm gonna cop.

1 month ago '12        #33
goodkidmadworld 
space
space
Props total: 6295 6 K  Slaps total: 463 463
 flav said
Jaybird finally did it right with the Vistas

Each airbud connects directly to the phone. No daisy-chain, no NFMI. Flawless connectivity and 6 hours on a single charge

Much wider soundstage and frequency response
Came in to say

Jaybirds >>>>
+1   

1 month ago '06        #34
KornerBoy 
space
space
Props total: 2025 2 K  Slaps total: 210 210
Still on my 2nd gen galaxy buds. Only one complaint, direct exposure to sunlight...they will give me a warning saying the buds are too hot. This is irritating when I'm jogging.

1 month ago '04        #35
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
Props total: 1099 1 K  Slaps total: 504 504
 Psuedomorph X said
Jabra Elite Active 65t has EQ also...

After a year, still working great...

No need to exchange right now...
You have any experience with Jaybirds? You like Jabra better?
+1   

1 month ago '11        #36
KingP1n 
space
space
Props total: 6296 6 K  Slaps total: 945 945
 patt24 said
mind boggling to me that people think like this. Yea it might be inferior but it's gonna sell anyway so i'm gonna cop.
Where in that post did I say I was going to cop? Iíll wait.

Iím not interested in Airpods not Galaxy Buds.

I simply pointed out that the AirPods will sell regardless...One of the many benefits of the strong ecosystem Apple has built over the years.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #37
Fresh Beats 
space
space
Props total: 11320 11 K  Slaps total: 463 463
Noise cancellation is a big plus of the AirPods pro. Doesn’t look like these have it, so that somewhat explains the price difference. You of course have to add the Apple tax.

AirPods Pro have been great for me. The regular AirPods were trash for the price.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #38
Psuedomorph X 
space
space
space
Props total: 5834 5 K  Slaps total: 692 692
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
You have any experience with Jaybirds? You like Jabra better?
Before fully wireless...

I traded in my X3ís to get the Jabraís...

I was on JBL products for a second but last year it was either the 65t (fit is perfect for the gym) or Bose...

I canít do Apple sh*t besides my phone cause Iím not a clone...

Gotta be a little different...

Check this comparo...

Iím probably gonna upgrade even tho I said I wasnít now...

I always get the warranty and the trade in is just $50 to $100 easy...

1 month ago '04        #39
mac58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17666 17 K  Slaps total: 5089 5 K

1 month ago '14        #40
UnclePhilOH16 
space
space
Props total: 8954 8 K  Slaps total: 813 813
 rexplosive said
But you're in the "tech" section, shouldnt you be game for products being better so they compete

Either way, im waiting for Bose true wireless to get better, the one i have are the best sounding earbuds but i look like Frankenstein wearing em
I was thinking about getting the Bose but I got these

I love em, great sound, great battery, noise cancelling, ambient sound, comfortable.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #41
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 18121 18 K  Slaps total: 6083 6 K
 iamsoulja said
theres an aura glow for the s20?

as far as apple being trash.. where have you been? I jumped from sammy to htc to the s line to the note 2 to 10+ @

apple always been a*s cheeks

and this dude in the video is a c*ck jumper. fu*k him

1 month ago '05        #42
HARBINGER 
space
space
 KdenIII said
Nah

airpods one of the few things apple got right the past decade and this is coming from a pixel owner. everything from the battery to the form factor, to the audio.

and I've owned Bose, Jabra, jaybird, I finally conceded and went to airpods, best decision.
the design is butt bro

1 month ago '05        #43
HARBINGER 
space
space
ran thru all the comparisons he did

your 300 dollar buds are gonna win most of the music playback sections sure but for the price I'd say the buds arent losing

I also like the lack of branding and discreteness of the black buds.. battery.. a go

I'd get some over ear phones for true music experience.. I'll have to revisit the market

broke my ufo pros

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-28-2020 at 11:45 AM..

1 month ago '05        #44
HARBINGER 
space
space
 Marcus said
fu*k all these wireless headphones

bring back the headphone jack
ehh. it's done man. that space is being converted into other areas and people want more innovation every year right? some things had to be sacrificed

atleast there is an alternative..

some folks still mad about the ir blaster in 2020

1 month ago '09        #45
iamsoulja  OP
space
space
Props total: 7736 7 K  Slaps total: 1368 1 K
 HARBINGER said
theres an aura glow for the s20?

as far as apple being trash.. where have you been? I jumped from sammy to htc to the s line to the note 2 to 10+ @

apple always been a*s cheeks

and this dude in the video is a c*ck jumper. fu*k him
Never said Apple was trash. Apple has some dope sh*t but so does Android. But I like how the Samsung buds pull up the EQ unlike Apple whose is only dedicated to Apple Music subscribers. But Iíve only had one iPhone before that I was Sammy and Google phones, but Iím tryna decide if I wanna do s20 or the next iphone

1 month ago '09        #46
Johnell 
space
space
Props total: 735 735  Slaps total: 67 67
 MrNickNick said
B&o e8 >>>
Sennheiser Momentum > B&o e8

Battery life on the Sennheiser's suck tho but sound quality is king of hill for ear buds.

1 month ago '07        #47
Jae_Mike 
space
space
Props total: 2470 2 K  Slaps total: 331 331
Airpods look like n*ggas be having mini d*cks in they ear. Looks stupid as fu*k. I have the powerbeats pros

1 month ago '04        #48
MrNickNick 
space
space
Props total: 391 391  Slaps total: 81 81
 Johnell said
Sennheiser Momentum > B&o e8

Battery life on the Sennheiser's suck tho but sound quality is king of hill for ear buds.
I have both, the b&o is far superior in sound than the momentums... i have the e8 1.0ís and my only complaint is battery life.

1 month ago '09        #49
Johnell 
space
space
Props total: 735 735  Slaps total: 67 67
 MrNickNick said
I have both, the b&o is far superior in sound than the momentums... i have the e8 1.0ís and my only complaint is battery life.
I had the B&o e8 2.0 as well and I took them back and got the Sennheiser's. Sennheiser's sound better to me. You can't go wrong with either to be honest.

1 month ago '11        #50
TheWatcher  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1468 1 K  Slaps total: 109 109
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+193online now  44
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
350 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+67online now  40
Image(s) inside Ever Find Your Homies Woman on Tinder
191 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  36
Apr 8 - Americans could start receiving stimulus checks starting on April 9
212 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+40online now  11
Video inside Kevin Gates Trending #1 on YouTube with Wetty Produced by Young Chop
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy