Who's pre ordering the s20 5y ultra off samsung and what are you using the 200$ credit

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
11 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '07        #26
tre0624 
space
space
Props total: 16251 16 K  Slaps total: 8927 8 K
 Kazel said
I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra this morning. 512 gigs, 16 gigs of RAM. Gonna get the Buds+ and the 45w charging brick
why get the 512gb bro. u would literally save money buying a Terabyte memory card

1 month ago '07        #27
tre0624 
space
space
Props total: 16251 16 K  Slaps total: 8927 8 K
 ceo-of-hucworld said
I got the Cosmic Gray coming 128GB from Sprint. Also got my 512GB memory card coming from Amazon. Iíll probably get the 45W fast charger and maybe a wireless charger for my desk.
u dont need that charger. The one it comes with is fast enough. the 45w only like a 15min difference

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '12        #28
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 96570 96 K  Slaps total: 6973 6 K
 Naga Sadow said
Trust me, my current phone is an S8 and I call mine old faithful. I've had it since launch and the battery in this phone had had it. Plus i use mine to look at huge 3D CAD and Solid Workks files so I do need power and my phone isn't like she used to be. But I understand your point 100%.
 projectd06 said
Lol That's legit, my sarcastic comment was more so about it not having anything I need. I don't run through my battery all day as is, I got a nice actual camera(I'm an old head apparently), I'm content with my audio, and I legit figured out last week that I could actually use a wireless charger.

I'm too simple man, if I ever get out of retail sales into contract sh*t that I may need to work on the move, it would make sense, no point dropping 1000 on a phone that doesnt improve my experience enough to justify it tho.
yall better than me

im legit a phone heaux, i gotta have the new sh*t day one, and i always say ima stop - but i keep doing this sh*t.

im on my note 10 plus right now and while shes newer than most...i already feel like shes old cause this new phone bout to drop

hypebeast x 1000, i am...
+3   

1 month ago '17        #29
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 86494 86 K  Slaps total: 5365 5 K
 OldBusiness said
yall better than me

im legit a phone heaux, i gotta have the new sh*t day one, and i always say ima stop - but i keep doing this sh*t.

im on my note 10 plus right now and while shes newer than most...i already feel like shes old cause this new phone bout to drop

I used to be and bad. Before the iPhone came out I was getting a new phone every 3-6 months. I used to order them from overseas show them off and sell them for a profit. My wife used to hate every time someone from one of those mall kiosks used to tell me they can get me the best phone and I would just put on my smug face then hand them my phone. I'd have phones they would be super puzzled by and I even some a few Motorola V80's for double because there was no phone like it in the states.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '12        #30
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
I used to be and bad. Before the iPhone came out I was getting a new phone every 3-6 months. I used to order them from overseas show them off and sell them for a profit. My wife used to hate every time someone from one of those mall kiosks used to tell me they can get me the best phone and I would just put on my smug face then hand them my phone. I'd have phones they would be super puzzled by and I even some a few Motorola V80's for double because there was no phone like it in the states.
Thats how my older.brother is, n*gga tries to own every phone that comes out

hes a regular in this section, if yall knew how much he flipped phones he would be clowned.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #31
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Thats how my older.brother is, n*gga tries to own every phone that comes out

hes a regular in this section, if yall knew how much he flipped phones he would be clowned.
Not by me. When I was an intern I used to make a living by flipping phones and shoes. Now we don't want to talk about shoes. That for me is embarrassing. I spent over $15k on sneakers and shoes last year.

1 month ago '16        #32
The Waraba  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5340 5 K  Slaps total: 1110 1 K
I'm tryna cop the S20+ or the Ultra but I ain't got the cash to drop and I'm not eligible for financing cause I'm new to the country with no credit history...

1 month ago '05        #33
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
Props total: 765 765  Slaps total: 83 83
I was gonna pull the trigger on this but I'm gonna wait for the new note. I have the S10+ so I can wait a few more months.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #34
Pakchoy 
space
space
Props total: 70720 70 K  Slaps total: 762 762
 crazyquicks said
I was gonna pull the trigger on this but I'm gonna wait for the new note. I have the S10+ so I can wait a few more months.
Note 10 dropped alot in price. Might just get that

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '12        #35
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Pakchoy said
Note 10 dropped alot in price. Might just get that
Mine is paid off

Might flip it

Setting this up right now @
+3   

1 month ago '11        #36
Pakchoy 
space
space
Props total: 70720 70 K  Slaps total: 762 762
 OldBusiness said
Mine is paid off

Might flip it

My boy I work got the ultra . That camera set up is crazy.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '12        #37
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Pakchoy said
My boy I work got the ultra . That camera set up is crazy.
The wife said I look like a spoiled a*s child lol
+1   

1 month ago '17        #38
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Mine is paid off

Might flip it

I got my S20 Tuesday and I've been loving it since. That 120 Hz display is absolutely amazing and I'm never going back. I do miss my headphone jack though. I also have 5G in my area and so far it's been fine. Enjoy that tablet that makes phone calls.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '12        #39
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
I got my S20 Tuesday and I've been loving it since. That 120 Hz display is absolutely amazing and I'm never going back. I do miss my headphone jack though. I also have 5G in my area and so far it's been fine. Enjoy that tablet that makes phone calls.

Its fu*king huge. i fried putting it on my jacket pocket and felt like i had a pistol on me

I got the free ear buds from the note 10nspecial

Male sure you register your phone at the samsung shop app so u get the credits bro

1 month ago '17        #40
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Its fu*king huge. i fried putting it on my jacket pocket and felt like i had a pistol on me

I got the free ear buds from the note 10nspecial

Male sure you register your phone at the samsung shop app so u get the credits bro
I'm about to buy when it comes to stuff like that I'm horribly lazy. My wife gets so mad when I miss out on sales and special deals because of it. I'm supposed to mail my S8 back to t-mobile to get $300 in store credit and they come to my job and pick up the male every day and I'm like I'll get it tomorrow.

1 month ago '07        #41
killacar 
space
space
Props total: 11771 11 K  Slaps total: 799 799
I ended up copping even tho I convinced myself I wasnt.....Was gonna trade in the s10+ for the 600 dollar credit......but decided to give it to my girl, so trading in her s7 for the 200 credit, which is kind of a win because I was gonna give her the s10+ and trade in my s8+ but its the same credit for both.

Ended up copping the Galaxy 10.1 tablet and the 45w charger. Couldnt justify getting the buds since I already have the OGs, and wasnt really sold on the watches....My daughter keep asking for a tablet, so 3 birds one stone

1 month ago '06        #42
nolimit34744 
space
space
Props total: 346 346  Slaps total: 41 41
 Naga Sadow said

what speeds are you getting with the 5G

1 month ago '17        #43
space
space
 nolimit34744 said
what speeds are you getting with the 5G
I got up to 111 Mbps though by standards it should be a lot faster.

1 month ago '19        #44
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5051 5 K  Slaps total: 987 987
why would you get a chromebook? you just gon need to buy a real laptop too if you ever need it to do anything a phone can't do

1 month ago '10        #45
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10585 10 K  Slaps total: 2401 2 K
 OldBusiness said
yall better than me

biggest waste of money are these expensive a*s phones i only want (s20) so i can watch tv in my car

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  46
Image(s) inside Ever Find Your Homies Woman on Tinder
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+192online now  45
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
350 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  27
Apr 8 - Americans could start receiving stimulus checks starting on April 9
208 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  10
Shaq says Chris Webber was better than Tim Duncan