Feb 11 - Samsung Changes The Game Again, Full Flip, 8k, x 100 zoom, 1.5 TB

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
12 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '05        #51
bx old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 35077 35 K  Slaps total: 2605 2 K
 FrankAndBeans said
How you put a case on this
n*ggaz finna go back to this sh*t

+9   

2 months ago '15        #52
ninjacopy1 
space
space
space
Props total: 2044 2 K  Slaps total: 224 224
 Teddy KGB said
Iím an iPhone user, but I have to admit Apple is way behind right now. Basically giving us the same thing every year with little improvements. Thatís why I only update about every 4-5 years. I have a X for work and actually hate not having a button like my 8 Plus personal phone.

Shhhh....iPhone 6+ still here and still thinking jumping ship especially the sad leaks of the next iPhone iteration.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #53
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
space
space
Props total: 161145 161 K  Slaps total: 19782 19 K
 Teknicks said
I'm not. I need the horsepower. I have a Note 9 that's almost two years old. And i can play games, use GPS, take high quality picture and video, mobile hotspot, watch video, edit documents on the go, and much more.

Getting a cheap phone would be much much more expensive for me.

other than some expensive upgraded parts the only other difference in cost is paying for the phone propaganda tv ads and brand name

2 months ago '18        #54
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 18795 18 K  Slaps total: 2704 2 K
flip phone is cool, never would be an early adopter but I like how they're trying to innovate.

the s20 is same ol bullsh*t.

2 months ago '08        #55
flav 
space
space
Props total: 11402 11 K  Slaps total: 3095 3 K
 stop it 5 said
this aint the site for that behavior. you suspect as fu*k

take that grinder sh*t elsewhere fella

You mentioned grinder phaggot

Didn’t even know about this sh*t until you mentioned it says a LOT about you

Stop projecting and accept who you are it’s 2020 so whatever the hell you want to be, you can be

Just don’t include me in your weirdo fantasies phaggot

Now stop responding cause you seem to give a lot of attention towards me

phaggot

Last edited by flav; 02-11-2020 at 06:00 PM..

2 months ago '07        #56
21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 94148 94 K  Slaps total: 24025 24 K
Can't wait for the Note.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #57
Gutterfish99 
space
space
Props total: 451 451  Slaps total: 18 18
I own an iPhone 11. I can honestly say Apple ainít done sh*t worthwhile in years.

I only buy a new phone every 3 or so years, or until a useable feature comes out.

This flip phone foldable screen sh*t here is cool as sh*t.
+2   

2 months ago '09        #58
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2707 2 K  Slaps total: 454 454
I know most people are looking at the prices and going crazy, I agree, I personally can't justify purchasing a phone more than 700 Canadian, considering most people need a phone for apps + camera, a Google Pixle 3a (Soon 4a) will do that and then some

However, I appreciate pushing the limit
That Galaxy Z flip is amazing, these guys are now bending glass, fixing all the mistakes they made on the first flip

Its still early stage, now imagine having a phone that is the same size as a IPhone 11 pro (regular) but can open up and have, lets say a 10 inch screen or something

Thats potentially there

The S20 line is impressive too, huge battery, huge cameras, 120hz, super fast charging, fast touch response, 8k recording, all this is going to push the competitors

So im all for the niche folks who want to spend that much on it, to purchase it and then it slowly trickle down to the cheaper phones

2 months ago '16        #59
stop resisting 
space
space
Props total: 12050 12 K  Slaps total: 11830 11 K
 flav said
You mentioned grinder phaggot

Didnít even know about this sh*t until you mentioned it says a LOT about you

Stop projecting and accept who you are itís 2020 so whatever the hell you want to be, you can be

Just donít include me in your weirdo fantasies phaggot

Now stop responding cause you seem to give a lot of attention towards me

phaggot
A dude flexing in his profile pic on a website thatís 99.99% men is calling me a f*g

Stop it 5

2 months ago '14        #60
504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
space
space
Props total: 74380 74 K  Slaps total: 13660 13 K
iPhone about to steal all these ideas and triple the price
+1   

2 months ago '04        #61
SpyDa 
space
space
Props total: 5901 5 K  Slaps total: 765 765
 rexplosive said
I know most people are looking at the prices and going crazy, I agree, I personally can't justify purchasing a phone more than 700 Canadian, considering most people need a phone for apps + camera, a Google Pixle 3a (Soon 4a) will do that and then some

However, I appreciate pushing the limit
That Galaxy Z flip is amazing, these guys are now bending glass, fixing all the mistakes they made on the first flip

Its still early stage, now imagine having a phone that is the same size as a IPhone 11 pro (regular) but can open up and have, lets say a 10 inch screen or something

Thats potentially there

The S20 line is impressive too, huge battery, huge cameras, 120hz, super fast charging, fast touch response, 8k recording, all this is going to push the competitors

So im all for the niche folks who want to spend that much on it, to purchase it and then it slowly trickle down to the cheaper phones

i just bought a pixel 4xl. already about to get rid of this shyt. I said I was done with Samsung but they pulling me back with this sh*t.

2 months ago '09        #62
space
space
space
 SpyDa said
i just bought a pixel 4xl. already about to get rid of this shyt. I said I was done with Samsung but they pulling me back with this sh*t.
Lol I got a pixel 4xl but I got it used for 350 usd

But yeah I was dying for the Google chief to announce a galaxy pixel

Can't imagine what Google would do with that camera / specs
+2   

2 months ago '17        #63
Poncho520 
space
space
Props total: 7098 7 K  Slaps total: 703 703
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Phone is old now time for an upgrade. Nobody wants that ancient s10 not even me getting my s20 asap
Make sure you get the foldable one so you won't be the only one bent over
+1   

2 months ago '04        #64
SpyDa 
space
space
 rexplosive said
Lol I got a pixel 4xl but I got it used for 350 usd

But yeah I was dying for the Google chief to announce a galaxy pixel

Can't imagine what Google would do with that camera / specs
damn thats a steal. I got mine for 550 new at bestbuy.
+1   

2 months ago '08        #65
flav 
space
space
Props total: 11402 11 K  Slaps total: 3095 3 K
 stop it 5 said
A dude flexing in his profile pic on a website thatís 99.99% men is calling me a f*g

Stop it 5
Still making yet another comment about my avy

Youíre a whole phaggot, orrr youíre jealous cause youíre carrying a massive GUT

Either way itís not a good look. Iím done feeding the troll.

Have a great day phaggot

2 months ago '04        #66
mainevent212 
space
space
Props total: 304 304  Slaps total: 40 40
back camera is starting to look like another phone

+2   

2 months ago '16        #67
Teknicks 
space
space
Props total: 23308 23 K  Slaps total: 4017 4 K
 messy marv stan said
other than some expensive upgraded parts the only other difference in cost is paying for the phone propaganda tv ads and brand name
Do you know how much a smartphone, hotspot, gps, game device, and camera would cost if bought separately?

I don't care about name brands or having the latest phone. My phone dropped in 2018. I care about functionality and longevity.

Bro a camera of this quality would be $500 off top. Because regular cameras don't have the software or processing capabilities to take pictures this good with such a small lens. And guess what comes built into the processor? A modem. So that's why you HAVE to buy a smartphone to get this type of camera, and like I said before regular cameras of this quality cost alot.

If you can get by with basic shyt in 2020 then good for you. I can't tho.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #68
mainevent212 
space
space
And why would someone need to fold their phone in half ? modern phones aren't even uncomfortable in the pocket

2 months ago '17        #69
Poncho520 
space
space
Props total: 7098 7 K  Slaps total: 703 703
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Love samsung I got a galaxy 10 plus but that Japanese company Huawei already had like 300x zoom on they camera back in 2018. We as Americans get so fooled. They are holding back tech tremendously on these phones but most of us dnt know. So they just gonna keep giving small upgrades 1 year at a time.
Then they spin around and ban hauwei and arrest the CEO sister.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #70
SpyDa 
space
space
As much as I like this phone, I still wouldnt cop this sh*t until someone has a crazy deal on one. can't pay full price for a phone. Thems sh*ts be half off in 6 months.
+2   

2 months ago '09        #71
space
space
space
 mainevent212 said
And why would someone need to fold their phone in half ? modern phones aren't even uncomfortable in the pocket

This is the early stages
For one, maybe some girls/ guys smaller size might prefer a smaller form factor

But more importantly it's about what's next ..I don't use my phone for media consumption/ social media much

However, can you imagine a phone that is let's say the same size as the phone you have... comfortable for you...but when you take it out you have option to unfold it and have a screen that is 2-3x bigger

So now you can have a tablet etc

Yeah it's not needed ...but has potential....the s20 ultra has a 6.9 inch screen, that's insane...now what it someone else Anna have a 14 inch screen lol
+1   

2 months ago '09        #72
space
space
space

+1   

2 months ago '04        #73
mainevent212 
space
space
 rexplosive said
This is the early stages
For one, maybe some girls/ guys smaller size might prefer a smaller form factor

But more importantly it's about what's next ..I don't use my phone for media consumption/ social media much

However, can you imagine a phone that is let's say the same size as the phone you have... comfortable for you...but when you take it out you have option to unfold it and have a screen that is 2-3x bigger

So now you can have a tablet etc

Yeah it's not needed ...but has potential....the s20 ultra has a 6.9 inch screen, that's insane...now what it someone else Anna have a 14 inch screen lol
Yeah true about the tablet sized phone thing but personally I hate watching stuff on my phone besides quick youtube clips... but for it to make sense these foldable phones have to be as thin as a regular phone... interested to see where this goes tho

2 months ago '09        #74
space
space
space
 mainevent212 said
Yeah true about the tablet sized phone thing but personally I hate watching stuff on my phone besides quick youtube clips... but for it to make sense these foldable phones have to be as thin as a regular phone... interested to see where this goes tho

Yup I use my phone to k*ll time and message folks
But a lot of people use it as their "computer" so I feel like this could be a good shift for the future

Well until we get some VR glasses or something

But I'm just hoping these cameras keep getting better

2 months ago '08        #75
jtdatruth 
space
space
Props total: 3284 3 K  Slaps total: 343 343
If I’m going to get a folding phone it’ll be the Galaxy fold form factor that goes from traditional smartphone to tablet. The s20 is nice and all but at this point you’re paying a premium just for camera upgrades with all these regular smartphones and it’s not worth it to me.

But to each his own I know a lot of ppl like to have the latest and greatest hardware out. sh*t I’m like that with headphones and earbuds so I can dig it.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+193online now  50
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
350 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+67online now  41
Image(s) inside Ever Find Your Homies Woman on Tinder
191 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  28
Apr 8 - Americans could start receiving stimulus checks starting on April 9