Spiderman vs. God of War vs. Witcher III (Complete Edition)

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
33 comments @news

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 year ago '14        #1
2319 page views
37 comments

Maynard JKeenan 
space
space
Props total: 972 972  Slaps total: 469 469
Spiderman vs. God of War vs. Witcher III (Complete Edition)

I purchased all these games on Black Friday but been so busy with life + playing Madden, 2K19, and RDR2 that I haven't even gotten around to unwrapping these sh*ts lol. Just recently finished RDR2 finally so looking to start a new adventure game; which of these three games do you think I should devote myself to first and is the most essential gaming experience? image ..I'll eventually get around to playing them all (and I know I'm late as fu*k on the Witcher) I just don't like playing through multiple adventure/story type games at a time because I forget sh*t and it takes away from the experience image
+7   

best
worst
37 comments

1 year ago '05        #2
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
Props total: 42393 42 K  Slaps total: 6342 6 K
Simple God Of War
+23   

1 year ago '10        #3
lboog1423 
space
space
Props total: 28423 28 K  Slaps total: 2655 2 K
imma say spiderman. Bc imo the experience only goes up from there.
+5   

1 year ago '06        #4
SharpenUrSword 
space
space
Props total: 8905 8 K  Slaps total: 2541 2 K
witcher is the longest and most fulfilling of all three...spider man and gow will prob take close to the same amount of time and witcher...well thats up to you but it will take a really long time to finish the main story and the dlc
+12   

1 year ago '05        #5
Krazie 
space
space
Props total: 27528 27 K  Slaps total: 3220 3 K
I'd say Spiderman would be a good change of pace after RDR2, and probably the one you'd get through the quickest.

Get through that and God of War first because who knows when you'll get to them if you get sucked into Witcher. Youre looking at a different beast there in terms of time investment.
+3   

1 year ago '14        #6
Maynard JKeenan  OP
space
space
Props total: 972 972  Slaps total: 469 469
 lboog1423 said
imma say spiderman. Bc imo the experience only goes up from there.
Damn so basically Spiderman the weakest of the 3? ..interesting, wasn't expecting that.

Last edited by Maynard JKeenan; 03-28-2019 at 01:20 PM..
+1   

1 year ago '07        #7
space
space
Props total: 4129 4 K  Slaps total: 635 635
Witcher 3 will give you the most content. 200 hours easily. Spiderman is the wackest of that list
+7   

1 year ago '14        #8
Dawknight316 
space
space
Props total: 4217 4 K  Slaps total: 850 850
I put spiderman down after the first three missions. Felt like a generic open world game.

On the other had I beat God of War III 3 times on the PS3 and twice on the PS4, I know I will again. God of War II (Yes II) in my opinion is the best God of War game and ranks among one of the best action games of all time.

I also beat the Witcher 3 and I have the Complete Edition... I completed the main game, it has a great world and narrative (That Barron Quest), but those controls. I went back to complete the DLC and didn't understand how I got through it the first time. Other than that it is hands down one of the best games this generation.

I recommend checking out Nier Automata if you get a chance. lol I'd trade spider-man in for that.

I'd go Spider-man (If you choose) - GOWIII - Witcher 3

Last edited by Dawknight316; 03-28-2019 at 02:15 PM..
+2   

1 year ago '12        #9
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 8370 8 K  Slaps total: 1117 1 K
If we are talking sear content? Witcher 3. If you are familiar with the god of war story, and are looking for an experience that only enhances your love for that franchise? God of war. If you want a quick, forgettable experience? Spider-Man.
+3   

1 year ago '05        #10
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 48635 48 K  Slaps total: 7331 7 K
Spider-Man was and still is the most rewarding of the bunch for me, especially with the added DLC. If your a true Spider-Man guy, this is the game most fans of the character have been waiting for.

God of War would be next on my list, with Witcher third. Witcher is a game you to be devoted to because the story starts off slow.
+4   

1 year ago '18        #11
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
Props total: 13817 13 K  Slaps total: 4561 4 K
Yeah I beat god of war twice and the Witcher 3 I’m playing now on my 2nd play thru but the Witcher 3 is probably the one u want first cause u gonna enjoy the fu*k out that game I remember playing it my first time it takes awhile but once it get going u not gonna stop playing
+1   

1 year ago '09        #12
EnricoChiesa 
space
space
Props total: 1131 1 K  Slaps total: 199 199
Witcher 3

1 year ago '05        #13
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 64102 64 K  Slaps total: 7694 7 K
 Maynard JKeenan said
Damn so basically Spiderman the weakest of the 3? ..interesting, wasn't expecting that.
Not weakest..the other 2 are longer...trust me u will lose hours just swinging around NY..its beautiful and the f*ghting mechanics are dope..spiderman 2 is gonna be nuts
+3   

1 year ago '18        #14
KingBossHellBoy 
space
space
Props total: 8350 8 K  Slaps total: 4189 4 K
Witcher 3 is the bigger, longer, more expierience. It's like a long a*s TV show

God of war is fire but only 20 hours or so and thats it

Spiderman is the weakest but its still a solid little fun game,
+1   

1 year ago '11        #15
The Rhyming Ape 
space
space
Props total: 35025 35 K  Slaps total: 5506 5 K
 760 said
Witcher 3 will give you the most content. 200 hours easily. Spiderman is the wackest of that list
Which is wild bc Spiderman was fun as hell. The structure of the game didn't change that much but the freedom they gave you on how to complete some missions and what f*ghting style you chose etc, was dope. I'm a huge Spiderman fan and that deadass might be the best piece of Spiderman content ever.

Witcher 3 is incredible and the only game I've seen where the dlc was more than worth it. I've sunk hundreds of hours into that game and would gladly do it again tbh.

Gonna get God of War after I finish up the devil may cry series. Playing thru the first one rn. Super excited for it bc I liked the 3 on ps3 but everybody is saying this one is way way better. Can't wait.
+1   

1 year ago '13        #16
ChicagoDawg420 
space
space
Props total: 587 587  Slaps total: 37 37
 Micheal C. Will said
Spider-Man was and still is the most rewarding of the bunch for me, especially with the added DLC. If your a true Spider-Man guy, this is the game most fans of the character have been waiting for.

God of War would be next on my list, with Witcher third. Witcher is a game you to be devoted to because the story starts off slow.
Man, Homey--THIS^^!!!!!!Spidey is dat ISH!!!!! God of War was dope too, please believe.....I'm biased as ISH; been a Spidey fan since age 8, so this game was a Godsend for ya boy

1 year ago '10        #17
lboog1423 
space
space
Props total: 28423 28 K  Slaps total: 2655 2 K
 Maynard JKeenan said
Yea. But weakest of three great games. Witcher III you will prolly put the most time into. It's one of my fav games all time
+2   

1 year ago '05        #18
Daddy Black 
space
space
Props total: 9563 9 K  Slaps total: 888 888
All those games fire. Playing spider man now. Probably gonna platinum trophy this sh*t. Then ima crack open gow and then Witcher.
+2   

1 year ago '09        #19
ShadyVsEminem 
space
space
Props total: 11440 11 K  Slaps total: 2842 2 K
Start with God of war i was sceptical about that game before its release but it was fire, spiderman is very good too. Witcher 3 i have not played but feel if i started i wouldn't complete it because there would be too much fannying around

1 year ago '05        #20
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 48635 48 K  Slaps total: 7331 7 K
 ChicagoDawg420 said
Man, Homey--THIS^^!!!!!!Spidey is dat ISH!!!!! God of War was dope too, please believe.....I'm biased as ISH; been a Spidey fan since age 8, so this game was a Godsend for ya boy
I hear you man, I remember playing the og Spiderman on Sega Genesis as a kid.

The PS4 version is that times one thousand.
+1   

1 year ago '09        #21
FartKnocker 
space
space
Props total: 16589 16 K  Slaps total: 2730 2 K
God of War easily. Game of the gen so far.

Witcher 3 is an amazing game. It’s almost too big, though.

Spider-Man is fun and short.

Last edited by FartKnocker; 03-28-2019 at 11:47 PM..

1 year ago '13        #22
chi town jays 
space
space
Props total: 1845 1 K  Slaps total: 215 215
I would say gow 4 > then take a break from that era with Spider-Man 3 then get back to it with the Witcher 3 cause man you’re in for a very long game.. very well put to together tho!
+1   

1 year ago '04        #23
Ra-da-god 
space
space
Props total: 5156 5 K  Slaps total: 578 578
Witcher, god of war then spiderman

1 year ago '04        #24
NaMeLeSs- 
space
space
Props total: 8071 8 K  Slaps total: 516 516
Witcher, Spiderman, God of War

Save the best for last. So you appreciate the others more

1 year ago '04        #25
lilflip01 
space
space
Props total: 165 165  Slaps total: 24 24
GOW easy
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  35
So basically this guy is getting robbed by the hall of fame because of lying
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  34
Big Concerns With PS5
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-52online now  29
Young Guru says Mannie Fresh LOST the battle because he's TRASH at sequencing ..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Slow beat up ashanti sister for messing with a ASAP guy
96 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy