Mar 26 - Somewhat Good News - Dr. Fauci says Coronavirus will be Seasonal.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
98 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 weeks ago '17        #101
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
Props total: 96134 96 K  Slaps total: 40172 40 K
 Ymmot said
There are some people who are over reacting to this sh*t. I agree with that. But most of the "positive" news you're referring to is just misleading news. Kinda like what you did in this thread. It's not because you're being positive, it's because you're misquoting people. Fauci and other professionals have been saying for weeks now that this is seasonal. And that it will probably come back around every year. He's not saying that in a good or bad way, it's just the most likely truth. But as I've said, this is blessing in disguise. People should be enjoying this time off, you have a ton of opportunities you wouldn't usually have. Make the most of this time off; do sh*t, learn sh*t, reach out to people you haven't talked to in a while. And lastly, this is the internet where people are going to hate you no matter what you say because some peoples' lives are just that boring.
How did I misqoute him when I quoted him word for word? Just trying to spread a little optimism to you guys. I fu*ks with you bruh I noticed you're one of the more objective posters on here even if you do tend to lean towards one side over the other. I'll just leave it at the mind being a powerful thing. If you are constantly worrying about getting sick and showing symptoms then it's gonna happen. You can literally worry yourselves to death. But I just feel we're at a point where we are past containing this, I mean the governors can't even get on the same page with Lockdown procedures. Due to the ineptitude of our leaders and majority of our population not taking this seriously, it seems like riding this out is the only option we have. We'll make it through this fam
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #102
space
space
 yolaboy said
nah

i bolded this, you did not

my bad, you did post the whole article, my cherry-pick comment was about your choices in bolding which made it seem like the paragraph was left out
It's all good fam. No hard feelings.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #103
space
space
Off topic, Fauci looks pretty good for a 79 year old. I wouldn't have guessed he was that old just by looking at him

2 weeks ago '18        #104
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 20885 20 K  Slaps total: 898 898
And given its infectious nature and how long one can remain asymptomatic, sh*t could break out pretty severely every time. But at least we will have a timely response on the future

2 weeks ago '04        #105
dirtball  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1130 1 K  Slaps total: 331 331
 Nautilus O said
The more and more they talk about this, sounds almost like.....

The flu
You genuinely don't see a difference between the impact of covid-19 and that of the seasonal flu?

2 weeks ago '12        #106
daman729 
space
space
Props total: 22808 22 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
Its like cats want the "virus" to be bad. Its like they get excited and get their jollies off of bad news lol smh.

2 weeks ago '10        #107
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 25289 25 K  Slaps total: 4723 4 K
 dirtball said
You genuinely don't see a difference between the impact of covid-19 and that of the seasonal flu?
The flu k*lled 23,000 people from October 2019 to March 14th

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '07        #108
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 29107 29 K  Slaps total: 2626 2 K
 Rule 336 said
I'm really starting to think some dudes are deep down hoping sh*t gets to end of world levels just to say they "see I told you I was right"
real talk, i want you guys to be right so bad, i got a lotta things coming up this year that are in jeopardy and i don't want anyone to die that doesn't need or want to

Rule 336 said
the most deaths that would occur in the US would be 500k which would only be 0.16 which is right on par with the flu.

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through March 14, 2020, there have been: 23,000 Ė 59,000 flu deaths

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '07        #109
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 29107 29 K  Slaps total: 2626 2 K
 LeG.O.A.T said
This sh*t ain't affected nobody close to them and they still preaching doom.
i live 5 blocks away from the largest hospital in my city, i can see it from my balcony patio

a month ago, before sunrise, there was a light here and there on, but mainly the outside lights and a mostly dark building, the past week the place is lit up like a club all night

2 weeks ago '04        #110
LovinPavan 
space
space
Props total: 2447 2 K  Slaps total: 1635 1 K
this wouldn't be good news. we don't want this to become endemic. we want this virus to go away forever by using sustained containment.

2 weeks ago '17        #111
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 55442 55 K  Slaps total: 39709 39 K
 ahmadou12 said
No... I'm not worried about me fam, it's the potential to give it to someone whose body is compromised.
But if you're a carrier would'nt you still have to take the vaccine to avoid transmitting it to someone else?

I'm trying to figure out the end game here. I don't see how life goes back to normal if every American isn't tested and given the vaccine if positive.

2 weeks ago '20        #112
ahmadou12 
space
space
Props total: 800 800  Slaps total: 44 44
 LeG.O.A.T said
But if you're a carrier would'nt you still have to take the vaccine to avoid transmitting it to someone else?

I'm trying to figure out the end game here. I don't see how life goes back to normal if every American isn't tested and given the vaccine if positive.
Yes, but it's about the high risk people getting the vaccine.
Young healthy people will most likely just get a cold, and if it gets bad you go to the hospital and survive.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #113
space
space
 Nautilus O said
The flu k*lled 23,000 people from October 2019 to March 14th
How many people died from CV-19 since January?

Is there a vaccine/cure for CV-19 compared to the seasonal flu?

Did the seasonal flu shut down entire countries, overwhelm hospitals worldwide, and cause a global recession?

It's okay if you don't understand how to read projections based on statistical/graphical data, luckily every science and health expert is helping you figure it out: this is worse than the seasonal flu.

But maybe your few months of woke-ness supercedes their decades of research.

2 weeks ago '04        #114
octane 
space
space
Props total: 4524 4 K  Slaps total: 914 914
They will not cure this. They will find a way for you to live with this. You will have to pay a $1000 a year not to get this and people will pay. Big Pharma is about to be Trillionaires. My friend works for a pharmaceutical company and she makes a a quarter of a mill a year. She will be making half a mill in a minute. She might be my friend that becomes a millionaire.

Last edited by octane; 03-26-2020 at 02:37 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #115
Castor Diego 
space
space
Props total: 4459 4 K  Slaps total: 800 800
 DUCEDUCE said
Summer is going to be weird I wont feel comfortable for a while.
mad weird dawg

2 weeks ago '08        #116
Ron O'Neal 
space
space
Props total: 2918 2 K  Slaps total: 99 99
No disrespect to the older folks and maybe it's my own personal experiences but I can't seem to take this as serious as the flu. Just last month the flu gave my 1 year old son a fever so high we had a seizure and we had to call 911 and rushed him to the ER. Everything I'm reading and hearing about this corona virus says it doesn't have much of an effect on kids. When it does I'll start to get scared.

And before someone says some sh*t like we have vaccines for the flu and not this tell that to my son. That seizure happened literally a week after he got his flu shot.

2 weeks ago '10        #117
space
space
 dirtball said
How many people died from CV-19 since January?

Is there a vaccine/cure for CV-19 compared to the seasonal flu?

Did the seasonal flu shut down entire countries, overwhelm hospitals worldwide, and cause a global recession?

It's okay if you don't understand how to read projections based on statistical/graphical data, luckily every science and health expert is helping you figure it out: this is worse than the seasonal flu.

But maybe your few months of woke-ness supercedes their decades of research.
Maybe I should have been more clear, 23,000 in the US alone.

To date around 1,050 death in the US for coronavirus

In order to have that impact 22,000 people need to die in the next 4 months to have the same impact as the seasonal flu, the one with the vaccine, the one weíve built immunity to.

But hey itís ok if you donít understand hysteria or have a lack of perspective.

2 weeks ago '04        #118
space
space
 Nautilus O said
Maybe I should have been more clear, 23,000 in the US alone.

To date around 1,050 death in the US for coronavirus

In order to have that impact 22,000 people need to die in the next 4 months to have the same impact as the seasonal flu, the one with the vaccine, the one weíve built immunity to.

But hey itís ok if you donít understand hysteria or have a lack of perspective.
So is lack of perspective responsible for the global response to CV-19?

Is "hysteria" responsible for the opinions of every science and health expert in the world?

Please show me one credible expert anywhere in the WORLD within the past week that has said that seasonal influenza is worse than CV-19.

You're standing in the middle of a burning building and you're saying to me "well this other burning building k*lled more people last year so it's not that bad" - do you know how fu*king idiotic that sounds?

This is how you know the people that only live online versus real human beings - you genuinely have no idea how insane you sound because you are surrounded by your fellow trolls online. You think it's actually cool to be a contrarian in this situation, it's sad..

I genuinely wish nothing happens to your family, especially older ones, because that would be a fu*ked up lesson to learn "irl" for you, and I mean that.

2 weeks ago '10        #119
space
space
 dirtball said
So is lack of perspective responsible for the global response to CV-19?

Is "hysteria" responsible for the opinions of every science and health expert in the world?

Please show me one credible expert anywhere in the WORLD within the past week that has said that seasonal influenza is worse than CV-19.

You're standing in the middle of a burning building and you're saying to me "well this other burning building k*lled more people last year so it's not that bad" - do you know how fu*king idiotic that sounds?

This is how you know the people that only live online versus real human beings - you genuinely have no idea how insane you sound because you are surrounded by your fellow trolls online. You think it's actually cool to be a contrarian in this situation, it's sad..

I genuinely wish nothing happens to your family, especially older ones, because that would be a fu*ked up lesson to learn "irl" for you, and I mean that.
1000 people dying over the course of 2 months isnít a burning building to me.

6000 people die worldwide every hour on average, coronavirus isnít really changing that number enough for me to be concerned.

This is a virus that effects mostly elderly people and most certainly people with underlying medical conditions. Thatís not that much different than the flu. In fact the flu is far more dangerous to young children thatn coronavirus has been seen to be.

Italy is a burning building, Philadelphia is not. I donít live in Italy.

2 weeks ago '16        #120
potorico1 
space
space
Props total: 8959 8 K  Slaps total: 877 877
I was in Vieques , Puerto Rico a couple weeks ago...........they was telling people to just drink hot water and lay out in the sun if they got sick.

2 weeks ago '04        #121
space
space
 Nautilus O said
1000 people dying over the course of 2 months isnít a burning building to me.

6000 people die worldwide every hour on average, coronavirus isnít really changing that number enough for me to be concerned.

This is a virus that effects mostly elderly people and most certainly people with underlying medical conditions. Thatís not that much different than the flu. In fact the flu is far more dangerous to young children thatn coronavirus has been seen to be.

Italy is a burning building, Philadelphia is not. I donít live in Italy.
So then it defaults back to you not being able to read statistical/graphical data and understand projections.

Italy created the graph that indicates the rate of infection/death over weeks. You don't think Italy can happen to Philly. Yet it's happening to NYC.

If your magic number for deaths isn't reached for you to take it seriously, it won't be because of your terrible theory, it's because people took it more seriously than you are.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #122
space
space
 dirtball said
So then it defaults back to you not being able to read statistical/graphical data and understand projections.

Italy created the graph that indicates the rate of infection/death over weeks. You don't think Italy can happen to Philly. Yet it's happening to NYC.

If your magic number for deaths isn't reached for you to take it seriously, it won't be because of your terrible theory, it's because people took it more seriously than you are.
As was discussed yesterday, New York is an outlier, most states donít have the reliance of public transportation and dense population. New York City alone has over 15,000 cases. Thatís not the example for the rest of the country.

2 weeks ago '17        #123
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49166 49 K  Slaps total: 11256 11 K
 Rule 336 said
How did I misqoute him when I quoted him word for word? Just trying to spread a little optimism to you guys. I fu*ks with you bruh I noticed you're one of the more objective posters on here even if you do tend to lean towards one side over the other. I'll just leave it at the mind being a powerful thing. If you are constantly worrying about getting sick and showing symptoms then it's gonna happen. You can literally worry yourselves to death. But I just feel we're at a point where we are past containing this, I mean the governors can't even get on the same page with Lockdown procedures. Due to the ineptitude of our leaders and majority of our population not taking this seriously, it seems like riding this out is the only option we have. We'll make it through this fam
No doubt, I hear what you're saying. I keep telling people to enjoy their time off, this is a great opportunity. I hope people are being productive. You are right about people worrying too much and thinking too negatively, it does effect your mind. It's good to stay positive; but at the same time this is a serious situation that is still getting worse and people are losing friends and family. There's a fine line of balance between being optimistic and taking the situation seriously.

I'm currently reading this book Sapiens, which is really interesting given the present situation. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it. Also here's a quick clip of one of my new tracks I've been working on.

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #124
space
space
 Ymmot said
No doubt, I hear what you're saying. I keep telling people to enjoy their time off, this is a great opportunity. I hope people are being productive. You are right about people worrying too much and thinking too negatively, it does effect your mind. It's good to stay positive; but at the same time this is a serious situation that is still getting worse and people are losing friends and family. There's a fine line of balance between being optimistic and taking the situation seriously.

I'm currently reading this book Sapiens, which is really interesting given the present situation. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it. Also here's a quick clip of one of my new tracks I've been working on.
I'm not off brother. I have to work
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #125
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49166 49 K  Slaps total: 11256 11 K
 Nautilus O said
As was discussed yesterday, New York is an outlier, most states donít have the reliance of public transportation and dense population. New York City alone has over 15,000 cases. Thatís not the example for the rest of the country.
Here's what I think, it is a good model for the rest of the country, but it'll just take longer to spread in most other states. A good amount of states are starting to see rise in numbers after only reporting a couple cases a day last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+188online now  65
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
346 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  29
Shaq says Chris Webber was better than Tim Duncan
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+44online now  24
Apr 7 - Senate Democrats propose $25,000 hazard-pay plan for essential workers
85 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+265online now  20
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
111 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy