Dark Side of the Ring Season 2

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+27  101
86 comments @wild'ish

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 week ago '16        #101
Aztlan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 52028 52 K  Slaps total: 6843 6 K
 Ron O'Neal said
Just finished. Great doc. I hope his son and Nancy's sister can have a some what normal life going forward. Really feel for both of them.

I found a new respect for chavo and especially Jericho. Ain't enough words to describe the type of awesome human beings they are. Nothing but the up most respect to both of them.

Side note: I'm glad they made dean malenko apart of this. I grew up a big malenko fan.
Always sucked how WWE fu*ked his character up.

1 week ago '04        #102
shortz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 4633 4 K  Slaps total: 3058 3 K
sh*t is awesome let's me re live the golden age of wrestling even though it's all negative sh*t
+3   

1 week ago '10        #103
quan3106 
space
space
Props total: 35449 35 K  Slaps total: 4000 4 K
 Kinglew88 said
He did give him Xanax tho
And k*ll him, most importantly..just pointing out some of the misinformation and where it came from

1 week ago '16        #104
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 15657 15 K  Slaps total: 2274 2 K
 pnoi89 said
Vice themselves posted it today.

Good, cause they said they weren't going to. Glad they changed their minds.

1 week ago '16        #105
Negusis 
space
space
space
 mkhrt92 said
I got hooked on these docs during this coronavirus lockdown.

The Von Erichs is such a tragic yet proud story, especially for Kevin and his dad.

Bruiser Brody. His kid needs justice.

Montreal screwjob. Brett Hart needed to play the role and give up the belt. Its business

Gorgeous Gino. Stay offffffff the COKEEEEEEEEE

Match made in heaven. Put Ms. Elizabeth in the HOF

FAB Moolah....she wasn't nothin more than a pimp
With the Bret and Shawn situation, it was deeper than that.

Bret was ready to drop the belt, Shawn just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Everybody can tell you how much of a d*ck Shawn was at that time. Even his friends would tell you he did alot of fu*ked up sh*t. Bret wasn't having it.

And Miss Elizabeth got inducted in 2017.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #106
Madmike 
space
space
space
Props total: 100 100  Slaps total: 6 6
 Negusis said

Bret was ready to drop the belt, Shawn just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Everybody can tell you how much of a d*ck Shawn was at that time. Even his friends would tell you he did alot of fu*ked up sh*t. Bret wasn't having it.

Funny thing is he was not only d*ck but He was a bi*ch who used to hide behind Vince and the klique. Bret always says Shawn couldnt stop crying after the screwjob. He thought he was going to catch an a$$whooping. Theres also a story about shawn refusing to put someone over until Taker threatened him.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #107
Negusis 
space
space
space
 Madmike said
Funny thing is he was not only d*ck but He was a bi*ch who used to hide behind Vince and the klique. Bret always says Shawn couldnt stop crying after the screwjob. He thought he was going to catch an a$$whooping. Theres also a story about shawn refusing to put someone over until Taker threatened him.
I think the one you're referring to is his match with Austin. Leading up to that, he kept balking at dropping the belt. Shawn kept finding ways to not legitimately drop the belt.
+3   

7 days ago '14        #108
Comicsnow 
space
space
Props total: 15033 15 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
 Negusis said
* Showed txt messages Nancy sent to Chris (never those before)

* I remember Regal's interview that day and Jericho is right, his interview was very different from everybody else's. It's like Regal was covering for himself in case the sh*t blew back. I didn't realize he lived near Chris and Nancy, so he probably did see sh*t others didn't see

* Johnny Grunge (formerly of Public Enemy) lived near them and apparently Nancy would call him to handle Chris when he got out of hand

* Nancy filed a restraining order eventually, but didn't call the police most of the time

* Nancy's sister saw the abuse consistently

*I'm glad toward the end they showed David, Chavo and Nancy's sister together

"Carrying around the burden of hate gets exhausting."
Yeah but if you peep her last words essentially said she couldn't put it down

And as his kid grows and looks more and more like him its going to be harder and harder for her not to acknowledge that .
+2   

7 days ago '16        #109
Negusis 
space
space
space
 Comicsnow said

And as his kid grows and looks more and more like him its going to be harder and harder for her not to acknowledge that .
Her self healing is her responsibility.

I think it's more guilt than anything. She saw what her sister was going through and looked the other way essentially. Out of everyone, David is the one that is truly not at fault.
+2   

7 days ago '17        #110
DaQCKing 
space
space
Props total: 43820 43 K  Slaps total: 2250 2 K
 valleyxxlordz said
Dark side of the ring/VICE has been putting out the best docs for wrestling fans from the Von Erik tragedy to this one absolutely well done

As far as my personal feelings towards Benoit I mean man it's hard cant lie.... When it comes to pure wrestling he is arguably one of the best technicians NO DOUBT. The Wrestlemania 20 match with him, HBK, HHH is the best triple threat match I ever seen. Its crazy looking back at it because one of the most Cinderella stories for WWE came back and bit them in the a*s. They cant show it mention it nothing its fu*king sad man it's the most heartbreaking things I can think of besides the Von Erik's family. Your heart goes out to David Benoit, Nancy's sis, heck even Chavo and Vickie. For Jericho to go OUT his way to do what he did for them just says the type of man Chris Jericho is. He didnt do it for "clout", headlines, recognition, you wouldn't even know he did that if it hadn't been for this doc. Jericho was already one of my all time favourite wrestlers this cements it... incredible human being inside&outside the ring
Gained a new level of respect for Jericho after watching part 2. Dude has shot up my list for favorite wrestlers
+2   

7 days ago '13        #111
ma chis mo 
space
space
Props total: 3613 3 K  Slaps total: 326 326
Them n*ggas was fu*king
+1   

7 days ago '11        #112
RileyEsco 
space
space
Props total: 34885 34 K  Slaps total: 300 300
Is that my n*gga 2 Cold Scorpio in the thumbnail?

Now that's somebody that needs a documentary.
+1   

7 days ago '16        #113
space
space
Shawn Michaels the most overrated.

7 days ago '09        #114
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2562 2 K  Slaps total: 390 390
 Comicsnow said

Nothing he could do could stop that Austin Momentum that gave Shawn Michaels that wooping at WM14

Dont want to hear about Shawn michaels hurting his back was the reason he dropped it, its cause it was a new era

Also the stuff Shawn did backstage was savage, Austin and Bret Hart had a podcast recently and he (Bret) was discussing why he did not want to drop the belt to Shawn
+1   

7 days ago '09        #115
space
space
space
Also whats kind of hard to grasp, me looking outside to in, I still think that after the whole CTE was exposed he should have given some pass
Not the pass to show his stuff on WWE but to the point his son sh ould be able to induct his dad or nancy into the hall of fame

What he did because of the CTE (Lets face it, cant determine after the fact but it is hella coincidence that he was doing wild stuff like football players did during the whole CTE scandal) erases all the work he put in

Shame, his kid didnt deserve to be shunned by the entire WWE
+2   

7 days ago '07        #116
JamcnPrettyboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 16940 16 K  Slaps total: 3014 3 K
Dude had problems (roids and cte) and it seems Eddie's death took him over the edge. His wife probably said something crazy to him that night and he snapped and k*lled her in a rage. I think he k*lled the son because he didn't want his son living knowing he k*lled his mom.

It's a sad situation but WWE is evil af for basically disregarding his children (yes David has a sister).

Benoit is still a legendary wrestler. I understand why they can't allow him in the hall of fame but to act like he never existed is foolish. He was a huge part of WCW/WWF history.
+3   

7 days ago '07        #117
vikvon 
space
space
Props total: 665 665  Slaps total: 20 20
Goddamn WWE didn’t reach out to any of the Benoit family and did Jim Ross dirty by sending him to the funeral as representing the WWE.

Vince always been a grimy a*s dude.

Chris Jericho is a real one tho. So much respect for the dude after seeing this.

Last edited by vikvon; 03-26-2020 at 08:45 AM..
+4   

7 days ago '18        #118
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 20652 20 K  Slaps total: 893 893
They seriously abandoned the fu*k outta Daniel.

Salute to Chavo and Jericho man. They some stand up guys for what they did. Sucks that Malenko bailed though.

Last edited by Dehone; 03-26-2020 at 09:11 AM..
+3   

7 days ago '12        #119
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 46328 46 K  Slaps total: 2266 2 K
 Aztlan said
Shawn Michaels the most overrated.
I'm more of a Bret guy myself but Shawn Michaels was an incredible worker. Their Iron Man match was incredible. Loved his ladder match with Razor Ramon.

When he put Marty Jannetty through that window

The GOAT Bobby Heenan
"Jannetty tried to dive through the window to escape, what an act of cowardism!!"
+3   

7 days ago '16        #120
space
space
 rexplosive said

Nothing he could do could stop that Austin Momentum that gave Shawn Michaels that wooping at WM14

Dont want to hear about Shawn michaels hurting his back was the reason he dropped it, its cause it was a new era

Also the stuff Shawn did backstage was savage, Austin and Bret Hart had a podcast recently and he (Bret) was discussing why he did not want to drop the belt to Shawn
Link to podcast.

I also wanna hear Bret speak on Starrcade 97. I've been running back videos on Stings career and i got stuck on the botched fast count. I know Hogan fu*ked that sh*t up, I just want to hear it confirmed.
+1   

7 days ago '09        #121
space
space
space
 Aztlan said
Link to podcast.

I also wanna hear Bret speak on Starrcade 97. I've been running back videos on Stings career and i got stuck on the botched fast count. I know Hogan fu*ked that sh*t up, I just want to hear it confirmed.

WWE network is doing free viewing with no credit card until end of April
, really good listen OG wrestling (Attitude era) was something else

He doesnt discusss all the WCW stuff just mostly MTL Screwjob and the matches with Austin, but he does talk sh*t about goldberg at the end

STEVE AUSTIN'S BROKEN SKULL SESSIONS
MAR. 16, 2020 | 14+ (D,L,V) | 1h 8m
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin gets inside the head of The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be. WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart gives a blow-by-blow account of The Montreal Screwjob and breaks down his classic matches with The Texas Rattlesnake in an incredibly revealing and candid interview.
+2   

7 days ago '16        #122
space
space
 rexplosive said

He doesnt discusss all the WCW stuff just mostly MTL Screwjob and the matches with Austin, but he does talk sh*t about goldberg at the end

“Stone Cold” Steve Austin gets inside the head of The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be. WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart gives a blow-by-blow account of The Montreal Screwjob and breaks down his classic matches with The Texas Rattlesnake in an incredibly revealing and candid interview.
Thank you!
+1   

7 days ago '06        #123
lato9905 
space
space
Props total: 4625 4 K  Slaps total: 951 951
After watching I can confidently say that Vince McMahon is the real piece of sh*t.
+4   

7 days ago '13        #124
mkhrt92 
space
space
Props total: 16931 16 K  Slaps total: 3709 3 K
 Negusis said

Thanks. I didnt know about ms. Elizabeth. I stopped watching wrestling
+2   

7 days ago '08        #125
Ridah 
space
space
Props total: 502 502  Slaps total: 149 149
 rexplosive said

IDK about that, them greedy fu*ks charged me $9.99 last night
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
XXL gets flamed for trying to put gay rapper on Freshman List, turns off comme..
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  17
Mark Price Schools Allen Iverson
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  17
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+42online now  9
Video inside FBI RAIDS Jewish guy in BROOKLYN NY for HOARDING 5,000 boxes of N95 masks
173 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy