Mar 25 - CUBA USES 'WONDER DRUG' TO FIGHT CORONAVIRUS AROUND WORLD DESPITE U.S. SANCTIONS

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '17        #51
myPOWER 
space
space
space
Props total: 4671 4 K  Slaps total: 2803 2 K
You n*ggas are stupid as fu*k.

You pick poor countries and act like they got something the rest of the world needs and can’t access.

n*ggas - these countries are POOR - if any country with power wanted something - THEY WOULD TAKE IT.

4 days ago '17        #52
myPOWER 
space
space
space
Props total: 4671 4 K  Slaps total: 2803 2 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Damn if we have to bend the knee to Cuba this will top this presidency.
Dumb as fu*k. Would never happen.

4 days ago '18        #53
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 27251 27 K  Slaps total: 2713 2 K
 satsuma said
I know english is your second language, but basically, you're a sp*ck and they are sp*cks, sooo stop being disre-spickful.
Nope still lost

4 days ago '11        #54
Illdoctor 
space
space
Props total: 969 969  Slaps total: 306 306
 Swade009 said
The reason Communist countries have problems is because the US runs the world's currency which is the dollar.

Communism ran in the right way will always have better results than capitalism.

The USSR was great economically they just kept dealing with war after war.

Venuezuela does a great job producing goods but the US sanctions fu*k them as a country.

LMFAO

you imbecile

Even more unbelievable is how this got so many upvotes
+2   

4 days ago '12        #55
Di Warlord 
space
space
Props total: 21138 21 K  Slaps total: 1210 1 K
 Swade009 said
The reason Communist countries have problems is because the US runs the world's currency which is the dollar.

Communism ran in the right way will always have better results than capitalism.

The USSR was great economically they just kept dealing with war after war.

Venuezuela does a great job producing goods but the US sanctions fu*k them as a country.
the USSR's problems didn't stem from war, it stemmed from the expansion of the USSR to areas outside of Russia, that's why you saw uprisings in Hungary, Romania, Poland, Ukraine, etc. furthermore, they spent most of their money on defense trying to keep up with the United States via the Cold War, which was why Gorbachev changed up their economy to privatize it, but hard core communists weren't having it.

name a conflict that the Russians were directly involved in outside of Korea, Angola, and Afghanistan...

The USSR's problems came from within, mostly

Venezuela's problem comes from not only the US and its Monroe doctrine still in place to this day, but Chavez didn't diversify the country's economy beyond oil. Thus, when oil prices dropped in 2014, the economy tanked with it... their alliance with Russia also doesn't help their case

4 days ago '13        #56
EL GATO NEGRO 
space
space
Props total: 1063 1 K  Slaps total: 278 278
i been treated at a cuban hospital in habana and everything was top notch the only thing that was out of the ordinary that they used straight rum for disinfectant before drawing some blood but besides that they even served me lunch and this was at a local hospital not a tourist one

4 days ago '05        #57
cluckaluck 
space
space
Props total: 17759 17 K  Slaps total: 5184 5 K

4 days ago '15        #58
satsuma 
space
space
space
Props total: 3894 3 K  Slaps total: 1930 1 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Nope still lost
Dude, there your ppl, latinos. your a latino.

4 days ago '12        #59
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 23984 23 K  Slaps total: 8172 8 K
this thread just another example on how social media has been used to attack America.

Imagine debating Cuba's role in this situation as some sort of leading role as if it was a possibility.

If one person falls for this, then they win.

Small island country of 11 million who has been US enemy for decades at forefront of f*ght against virus with miracle drug.

sh*t might as well be written in a foreign language because its foreign propaganda.

4 days ago '05        #60
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 54456 54 K  Slaps total: 32454 32 K
I hate this virus

4 days ago '17        #61
434ta3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 3122 3 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
This might be it...they just followed me on Instagram

Last edited by 434ta3; 03-26-2020 at 02:34 AM.. Reason: Typo
+1   

4 days ago '17        #62
Rich130 
space
space
Props total: 14688 14 K  Slaps total: 1489 1 K
Pucker up and plant that orange face of yours between Cuba’s a*s checks Donald so you can “Make America Great Again”.

4 days ago '04        #63
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20498 20 K  Slaps total: 1151 1 K
cuban docs are some of the best

4 days ago '12        #64
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 95492 95 K  Slaps total: 6870 6 K
 Stand Down said
2 bad China be lyin about they numbers.

They have had that since January

Italy in a few weeks should have better data with all them old folks that will need that extra boost.
The governor of my state just said they may have evidence that its been in our state since last year

Is he wrong and the resident Boxden Epidemiologist @ is right

+1   

4 days ago '12        #65
OldBusiness 
space
space
 Outlawfromabove said
As destructive as Castro was, he offered free medical college to students from low-income and marginalized communities. The goal was to create African diaspora doctors instead of Eurocentric.

He also worked with black panthers and the nation of islam in the 70s, 80s, and 90s to funnel African Americans who wanted to go to college into various universities abroad, paid for tons of peoples education.

He even put 3 of Farrakhan kids through medical schools and they're doctors, and when Malcolm X's family was struggling with bills in the 80s he swept in and took care of them. Gave money to Martin Luther Kings family as well
+1   

4 days ago '12        #66
OldBusiness 
space
space
 44wade said
this thread just another example on how social media has been used to attack America.

Imagine debating Cuba's role in this situation as some sort of leading role as if it was a possibility.

If one person falls for this, then they win.

Small island country of 11 million who has been US enemy for decades at forefront of f*ght against virus with miracle drug.

sh*t might as well be written in a foreign language because its foreign propaganda.
Every time someone has something positive to say about any country other than America you call it propaganda.

America produces its own propaganda...are you sure you haven't just fallen for that?

Reminds me of all the Rick Ross d*ckriding you did for years in the hip hop spot
+1   

4 days ago '18        #67
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
 satsuma said
Dude, there your ppl, latinos. your a latino.
Dont get it

4 days ago '19        #68
Stand Down  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 11504 11 K  Slaps total: 17661 17 K
 OldBusiness said
The governor of my state just said they may have evidence that its been in our state since last year

Is he wrong and the resident Boxden Epidemiologist @ is right

Can they still do autopsys on a few whove who at least died from vial pneumonia around that time for some type of pattern possibly?

4 days ago '15        #69
satsuma 
space
space
space
Props total: 3894 3 K  Slaps total: 1930 1 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Dont get it
I hate when you guys come over here and don't understand English. (chantingx2) Build that wall.

4 days ago '18        #70
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
 satsuma said
I hate when you guys come over here and don't understand English. (chantingx2) Build that wall.

HUh?

2 days ago '16        #71
fvckh8rs 
space
space
space
Props total: 1 1  Slaps total: 6 6
 satsuma said

Niggur

1 day ago '04        #72
Outlawfromabove 
space
space
Props total: 2606 2 K  Slaps total: 773 773
 OldBusiness said
He also worked with black panthers and the nation of islam in the 70s, 80s, and 90s to funnel African Americans who wanted to go to college into various universities abroad, paid for tons of peoples education.

He even put 3 of Farrakhan kids through medical schools and they're doctors, and when Malcolm X's family was struggling with bills in the 80s he swept in and took care of them. Gave money to Martin Luther Kings family as well
I did not know that. Thank you for the info.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Mar 28 - China's biowarfare: China gave 600k defective and used mask to the Ne..
106 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Old heads who had the better "I Wish"
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  10
Video inside Offset really gives no fuxks about stepping out on Cardi B
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
New York peeps, what happened with Casanova? He aight?
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy