Hebrew Israelites: This Is Only the BEGINNING OF SORROWS

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #101
milkdudz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1506 1 K  Slaps total: 1033 1 K
The biblical Israelites are a nation of people, not individual "camps". How y'all claim to be the true followers of Christ but yet you not following Christ?

1 Corinthians 1:10
[10]Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Anyone truly searching for God and want more information on Israelites go to

2 weeks ago '17        #102
Mario Chalmers 
space
space
Props total: 8159 8 K  Slaps total: 2940 2 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
I’m glad you decided to show up and run your mouth again. Here’s that curse I’ve been meaning to send up on you.

YAHAWAH bahasham YAHAWASHI shalach riyam wa inashyam wa ahbadyam wa haragyam wa mashapatyam @ wa ahyabyamnawa babaqashah babaqashah babaqashah YAHAWAH basham YAHAWSHI thawadah ahman.

My man had a stroke.
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #103
Tweezy12 
space
space
Props total: 1801 1 K  Slaps total: 361 361
They believe whites are the devil?

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #104
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 64159 64 K  Slaps total: 8271 8 K
 Qbert said
How? I'm overweight and even if I wasn't if someone said they had tips for me to get into optimal health would I take that as a slight?

You can always get better, why would you want to be a finished product while you're still living?
Who said I need to get better? What makes you think I need your advice? I have my beliefs, and you have yours. Personally, I think you are wasting your time with religion. I’m not about to tell you you need to be an atheist. It’s not my place or business to try to convert you to my beliefs.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #105
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 17497 17 K  Slaps total: 1792 1 K
 Teddy KGB said
Who said I need to get better? What makes you think I need your advice? I have my beliefs, and you have yours. Personally, I think you are wasting your time with religion. I’m not about to tell you you need to be an atheist. It’s not my place or business to try to convert you to my beliefs.
Like I said it's not about needing to get better. You don't need to do anything. But if you clearly don't want to get better or even take a step to see if it's true then you made your decision at it's core.

Imagine coming into a debate yet already having your answers in pocket and your conclusion. So essentially it doesn't matter what info or evidence I provide - yet for some reason your fall guy is the fact I have no proof.

Being there is no physical proof should not even be in the topic if your basis is "Why do I need to get better? Why do I need advice?"

You're the one coming into threads asking for proof are you not? Do you ask for a glass of water then not drink?

Do you just get the glass of water as a decoration to look pretty and ogle at it?

That's my point with atheism. You want to be convinced then when the most compelling argument is offered you fall back into the "who are you to tell me what to believe"

You can do what you want but simply it is a waste of time on my end with those types and I think going forward I'll use brevity as my tactic.

2 weeks ago '09        #106
LaSalle 
space
space
Props total: 144 144  Slaps total: 40 40
 milkdudz said
The biblical Israelites are a nation of people, not individual "camps". How y'all claim to be the true followers of Christ but yet you not following Christ?

Anyone truly searching for God and want more information on Israelites go to

Lmao that website trash. You follow Tazadaqyah and that bullsh*t he pushes just like the rest of the alphabet camps.

Lost n*ggas putting Christ over the Creator, sh*t is puzzling.

Quit quoting Paul lying a*s too.

Last edited by LaSalle; 03-19-2020 at 03:26 PM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #107
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Qbert said
Like I said it's not about needing to get better. You don't need to do anything. But if you clearly don't want to get better or even take a step to see if it's true then you made your decision at it's core.

Imagine coming into a debate yet already having your answers in pocket and your conclusion. So essentially it doesn't matter what info or evidence I provide - yet for some reason your fall guy is the fact I have no proof.

Being there is no physical proof should not even be in the topic if your basis is "Why do I need to get better? Why do I need advice?"

You're the one coming into threads asking for proof are you not? Do you ask for a glass of water then not drink?

Do you just get the glass of water as a decoration to look pretty and ogle at it?

That's my point with atheism. You want to be convinced then when the most compelling argument is offered you fall back into the "who are you to tell me what to believe"

You can do what you want but simply it is a waste of time on my end with those types and I think going forward I'll use brevity as my tactic.
Why do you a*sume I haven’t already evaluated the information in depth? I studied this topic more in depth than most people. I have a degree in History and a minor in Classical Studies (ancient civilizations).

I never asked you for proof. I already believe strongly in what I believe. I have no insecurity about it, nor do I care if others choose to believe in God. It’s not my concern. As far as getting better, that is insulting to say to someone. It a*sumes you are correct. At least I have the courtesy to admit that there is no way to prove this one way or the other. There is no real logical reason to believe in religion, but hey, knock yourself out.

Getting educated on real history and shedding religion once and for all was one of the best things that happened to me. I would never go back to it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #108
Qbert 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Why do you a*sume I haven’t already evaluated the information in depth? I studied this topic more in depth than most people. I have a degree in History and a minor in Classical Studies (ancient civilizations).

I never asked you for proof. I already believe strongly in what I believe. I have no insecurity about it, nor do I care if others choose to believe in God. It’s not my concern. As far as getting better, that is insulting to say to someone. It a*sumes you are correct. At least I have the courtesy to admit that there is no way to prove this one way or the other. There is no real logical reason to believe in religion, but hey, knock yourself out.

Getting educated on real history and shedding religion once and for all was one of the best things that happened to me. I would never go back to it.
All good but in response to an initial post.

You claim that atheists can’t refute “universal truths”. Well, that is your first problem. You are automatically a*suming that your viewpoint is correct. It is refutable. It is not concrete. There are many many holes in religious dogma. You just choose to believe despite these holes, which is your right.

Finger pointing and labeling is done by both sides and it isn’t right for either believers or non-believers to do that. Let’s not be disingenuous and act like believers are some poor victims of non-believers. Believers have committed some of the most horrible atrocities and crimes against those they feel are heretical. I don’t think it is true the other way around on a wide-scale level.
You spoke on not being able to refute general truths then I broke it down about Proverbs and bettering yourself which your reply was. "Why do I need to do this or do that"

I didn't just a*sume correctness in a viewpoint when putting things into play in my life it yielded the results it said.

Whatever holes you think you know about "my dogma" aren't even applicable to me as an individual. I told you why my belief is strong and said take the opportunity to try to have your own experience. You didn't try and fail, you simply said "No I will not even try"

What holes are there in my specific dogma? I put forth things I experienced personally. I didn't beat you over the head with rederick or church jargon but your approach as far as a debate is a general one.

I'm talking to you directly and your replies are filled with notions that you are replying to a group in large.

Doesn't matter what other believes committed in anyway.

Simply put if I offer food to convince and you decide not to ingest that's on you. No one is forcing you. If it's simply not your taste because you tried it before and you didn't like it...cool...but that doesn't apply here because the recipe is clearly built on my own experiences.

But your reply is pretty basic. "Who said I need food?"

It will always be a stalemate as far as an authentic experience vs generalizations. Not saying your life isn't authentic, but you haven't replied in a way that even addresses anything I said with any form of clarity other than "I just don't want to"

Then what is the point of having a mature discussion?

2 weeks ago '05        #109
Dove Luv J.R. 
space
space
Props total: 710 710  Slaps total: 150 150
 Qbert said
I have given you examples before but there is always some reshuffling. I spoke on reading proverbs and seeing if something written how long ago can be applied today with some accuracy, there has to be an underlying modicum of consistency.

Meaning the world which we live in has to be a closed system or built on some framework of pattern. This points to an intelligence in the creation of it.

Deeper than that if you can have the ability to discern you can now see that people can be at their base an archetype.

Like a video game customization of the options(hair, skin colour, s*x) have no effect on the archetype at it's base.

This is why certain people are put to transcend what our ideal of being good is. Some people can clearly see it and still deny. Some are so lost that they can think in a way that becomes a pathology.

If I offend you in person and my mindset is you are going to come back for revenge and my option at that point is to get you before you get me back. It becomes a systematic discrediting anything you have to say without checking it's validity.

This is the problem. The validity isn't the concern at it's core. It's all about the ego and that I have to protect myself. Despite being right or wrong in what I am actually saying.

So a person can forever keep going to war with someone who did not resist or even pose a threat because in their mind they are protecting themselves. That's the whole reason you are supposed to be repentant and accepting of being vulnerable.

All these hard guys have an edge but essentially become broken on the inside. The mind becomes so dark that they are retaliating on a fantasy.

You ever met someone who wants to keep the cold war going and you been past it for quite a time.

Maybe not yourself but there is a dude I put on ignore who will pop up from time to time and slap my post just because.

Took it upon myself to not argue. Some people don't figure out the truth until it's too late and that's the whole premise of spirituality anyways. People are trying to show you truth before it becomes too late.

There is nothing wrong about trying to show someone betterment which I don't get the hostility you get from people who don't believe.

Do you not believe in general, cool. But if someone is giving you advice to better yourself and you don't at least take a step you do a disservice to yourself because of past experiences.

sh*t I had a bi*ch cheat on me before but I can't sit back and be bitter for ever and never dive in again.

sh*t changes an for me spirituality has matured my soul and I want to get to a point where neither friend or foe can get me off center.
You wise dawg 100

2 weeks ago '18        #110
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 LaSalle said

Lmao that website trash. You follow Tazadaqyah and that bullsh*t he pushes just like the rest of the alphabet camps.

Lost n*ggas putting Christ over the Creator, sh*t is puzzling.

Quit quoting Paul lying a*s too.
Little do you know, Christ is the creator... You gone find out there's a prophet among us, and you going to get everything you deserve

2 weeks ago '17        #111
Jinro 
space
space
space
Props total: 1921 1 K  Slaps total: 204 204
Anyone quoting Bible verses is automatic fail.
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #112
LaSalle 
space
space
 milkdudz said
Little do you know, Christ is the creator... You gone find out there's a prophet among us, and you going to get everything you deserve
FOH you can’t prove that Christ is the Creator

Same ole threats camp n*ggas always use smh “you gon get yours b, I put that on yahawasaki”
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #113
Qbert 
space
space
 LaSalle said

Same ole threats camp n*ggas always use smh “you gon get yours b, I put that on yahawasaki”
Shid. I seen a man threaten his compadre with "No more cuddling for you mf". Teary eyed his reply was "Why not big dog"

#BrokeBackBastards
#YouDontGoOutThereToFish
#NoLubeNeeded
#JakeGyllenhaalGotServed
#JarrheadWasAGoodMovie
#WhyDidHeContinueToWatchTheHomemadepr0nWithDudesWi fe
#PeterSarsgaardHadToIntervene
#WhatAna**holeInEmpire
#ToldJohnLeguizamoToGoBackToHisGhetto
#WhyWasTreachInALatinGang
#BirdFromJasonsLyricHadHugeGuns
#BokeemWoodbineShouldOfBeenBigger
#ThisAllTiesTogether

2 weeks ago '18        #114
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 LaSalle said

I can easily prove it, you just might be too stupid to comprehend it... And just wait and see, won't be much longer; especially with the coronavirus and state of emergency

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #115
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 milkdudz said
I can easily prove it, you just might be too stupid to comprehend it... And just wait and see, won't be much longer; especially with the coronavirus and state of emergency
@ You were talking about atheists attitude towards believers. Let’s keep it 100. Believers are not helpless victims under attack. Explain this response above.

2 weeks ago '18        #116
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
@ You were talking about atheists attitude towards believers. Let’s keep it 100. Believers are not helpless victims under attack. Explain this response above.
If you going to quote me, allow me to explain myself....

Revelation 21:8
[8]But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and wh*remongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
And if biological warfare don't take you out, or martial law, than the missle that's about to hit America will

2 weeks ago '06        #117
Qbert 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
I can't answer for all believers and can't vouch for all their validity or if they are even believers and nor should I have to. We've played this game before and I told you if you want to refute my personal beliefs I'm fine to back them up 100%.

I'm not going to argue for someone I don't even know. Ask him.

2 weeks ago '16        #118
Chaaraw7 
space
space
space
Props total: 105 105  Slaps total: 16 16
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
n*ggas are going to scoff all the way to those guillotines.
Idk why you casting pearls bro... Should've known the response you were gonna get.

2 weeks ago '09        #119
LaSalle 
space
space
 milkdudz said
If you going to quote me, allow me to explain myself....

And if biological warfare don't take you out, or martial law, than the missle that's about to hit America will
Smfh dawg you ain't explain sh*t to him. You just threw a scripture out there with no context or breakdown what you're trying to prove. The scripture you threw out doesn't even correlate with your follow up statement lmao. Typical hebrew christalite move.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #120
LaSalle 
space
space
 Chaaraw7 said
Idk why you casting pearls bro... Should've known the response you were gonna get.
He's not casting pearls, he's throwing sh*t everywhere trying get y'all to bite. He should do more research and study before bringing this garbage out trying to pass it off as the truth.

2 weeks ago '17        #121
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 21746 21 K  Slaps total: 8899 8 K
 Chaaraw7 said
Really talk ahch, but you know, a couple people will take notice. Still gotta seal that Elect..

2 weeks ago '18        #122
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 LaSalle said
Smfh dawg you ain't explain sh*t to him. You just threw a scripture out there with no context or breakdown what you're trying to prove. The scripture you threw out doesn't even correlate with your follow up statement lmao. Typical hebrew christalite move.
The scripture didn't require edification, it explains itself... All unbelievers gone find out... Since that want enough, I challenge you to read these verses...

Psalms 91:3-10
[3]Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
[4]He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
[5]Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
[6]Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
[7]A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
[8]Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
[9]Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
[10]There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
•3. a snare is a trap; a Fowler is a hunter (conspiracy theories)
•5. the modern day arrow is a gun; 6. The biblical term pestilence is disease
•7. theres a time coming will death tolls will reach alarming rates, the coronavirus is man-made, your own government that you trust in created and unleashed this... Wait till God responds
•8. All the wicked, unbelievers, that have not returned to the God will receive this reward of the wicked
•10 the righteous don't have to worry about any plague....

Whether you chose to believe or not, isn't stopping anything, your just fulfilling the prophecies of the unbelievers....

2 weeks ago '09        #123
LaSalle 
space
space
 milkdudz said
The scripture didn't require edification, it explains itself... All unbelievers gone find out... Since that want enough, I challenge you to read these verses...

•3. a snare is a trap; a Fowler is a hunter (conspiracy theories)
•5. the modern day arrow is a gun; 6. The biblical term pestilence is disease
•7. theres a time coming will death tolls will reach alarming rates, the coronavirus is man-made, your own government that you trust in created and unleashed this... Wait till God responds
•8. All the wicked, unbelievers, that have not returned to the God will receive this reward of the wicked
•10 the righteous don't have to worry about any plague....

Whether you chose to believe or not, isn't stopping anything, your just fulfilling the prophecies of the unbelievers....
I’m convinced you’re an idiot. Terrible and incorrect breakdown.

You keep plugging in that trash a*s website, just stop. This is the link you need to be spamming:

Do more research into who you’re following.

2 weeks ago '18        #124
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 LaSalle said
I’m convinced you’re an idiot. Terrible and incorrect breakdown.

You keep plugging in that trash a*s website, just stop. This is the link you need to be spamming:

Do more research into who you’re following.

Tell me what part about that "breakdown" was incorrect? like I said..
Unbelievers
Romans 3:3-4
[3]For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
[4]God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
And so did they to Christ... That's just a fulfillment of prophecy

Matthew 10:24-25
[24]The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
[25]It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
[quote]Matthew 5:11-12
[11]Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
[12]Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Luke 12:11
[11]And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:
Lol, like I said, wait and see wicked n*gga, ain't much time left

2 Esdras 15:4
[4]For all the unfaithful shall die in their unfaithfulness.

6 days ago '18        #125
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
space
space
space
Props total: 35944 35 K  Slaps total: 8990 8 K
 BathWaterMelody said
cliffs?
Right
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+73online now  31
Wikipedia Founder Exposes Elite Child Sex Trafficking
288 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
240 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-53online now  15
New Drake record “Slide” got the internet going
132 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-66online now  10
Video inside Griselda gets Ethered by real New York Bk don