Platinum4 site

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+53  203
124 comments @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '05        #1
1683 page views
12 comments

Chuck_Remixed 
space
space
Props total: 10466 10 K  Slaps total: 460 460
Platinum4 site

visit this link https://four.platinumgames.com/

Has opened. Let the speculation begin. It is a reference to Capcom 5 it seems for those wondering.

Rumor is that Platinum will launch a Wonderful 101 kickerstarter at some point(maybe today) for multiplatform.

The site on the surface does have a slight Nier vibe but a Nier title is unlikely. Yoko's team doesn't seem to involve Platinum this time.

I'am guessing at least 3 of the games. We already know 2 of them.

1. Bayonetta 3
2. Babylon's Fall
3. The Wonderful 101 kickstarter? or ???
4. ???

Unless they're all new titles but I seriously doubt that. Theirs at least 2 new games in existence that was mentioned last year. Just don't know what the titles are.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 02-03-2020 at 06:14 AM..
+1   

best
worst
12 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
Chuck_Remixed  OP
space
space
The first game is indeed the Wonderful 101 remastered via kickstarter.

50k=Switch version
250k=PC version
500k=PS4

It's already near 400k and will most likely blow past 500k. It does has stretch goals as well. So it's safe to say it's coming out on all the platforms in the initial goals.

Physical copies of The Wonderful 101: Remastered distributed as backer rewards will include a Special Backers Only Kickstarter-exclusive cover! Additionally, backers will receive DLC unlocked via stretch goals for FREE!
Rewards:
Get Blocked by Kamiya

Not everyone has had the privilege of being blocked on Twitter by the illustrious Hideki Kamiya, but that’s all about to change. At a very special Kickstarter tier, Kamiya himself will tweet directed to you, and then will block you forever!

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 02-03-2020 at 02:39 PM..

2 months ago '06        #3
StillFree28 
space
space
Props total: 9894 9 K  Slaps total: 273 273
Their pledge amount jumped by $20k before I finished watching the video. They've already passed 500

2 months ago '05        #4
Chuck_Remixed  OP
space
space
Stretch Goals revealed:
1 million: Time attack(A speedrunner's dream!)
1.5 million: Luka's First Mission(A brand new 2D side scrolling adventure starring a young hero!
Damn I would have rather had Luka's First Mission at 1 million.lol. But at least theirs plenty of time to reach the goal currently.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 02-03-2020 at 04:14 PM..

2 months ago '11        #5
tfc1193 
space
space
Props total: 4595 4 K  Slaps total: 716 716
Hopefully a new nier is on the way

2 months ago '05        #6
Chuck_Remixed  OP
space
space
Stretch Goals revealed:
1.75 million: Remix Soundtrack
2 million: Luka's Second Mission
Hi everyone!

We finally achieved this massive stretch goal. Thank you so much for all your support!

Luka is a boy who plays a very important role in The Wonderful 101: Remastered. Will Wedgewood, AKA Wonder-Red, is a teacher at Blossom City Elementary School when he isn’t f*ghting evil. Luka is one of the students in his class, and also one of the school’s biggest mischief makers.

Of course, Luka doesn’t know that his teacher is actually Wonder-Red. And he hates the Wonderful 100 due to a certain reason, despite the fact that they’re heroes who protect the Earth. Why does he hate them? You’ll have to play the game and enjoy the story to find out! Luka’s First Mission, which we’ll get to work on thanks to your support, is a side-scrolling action spin-off game where you will get to play as Luka.

In the main game, you can control 100 wonderful teammates and use Unite Morphs to harness your teammates’ power and progress through the stages. In this spin-off game, you’ll control Luka--and no one else! How is Luka going to be able to f*ght all on his own? And what sort of story awaits him?

This spinoff game will have a completely different style from the main game, so we hope you’re excited to see just what kind of game it’ll end up being!

Achieving this stretch goal has given us the chance to work on Luka’s First Mission - but wait! There’s more! Luka’s Second Mission has been revealed, which will allow us to work on a brand new adventure featuring Luka. Of course, whether or not we actually get to create it is all up to you.

Please keep cheering on The Wonderful 101: Remastered! Thank you!

2 months ago '05        #7
Chuck_Remixed  OP
space
space
Platinum Games will have a major announcement in the February 27-due issue of Weekly Famitsu, according to this week’s edition of the magazine.

Earlier this month, Platinum Games launched a website titled “Platinum4,” with the first of four sections later turning out to be The Wonderful 101: Remastered. If the other three sections are also intended for new games, that would mean three titles have yet to be revealed.

In related news, Weekly Famitsu reveals that Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Bundle, which launched for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on February 18 in the west, will launch for PlayStation 4 on May 28 in Japan for 3,990 yen.

Bayonetta director Hideki Kamiya also told the magazine, “Development on Bayonetta 3 is going well. Actually, there is various information hidden within the 2017-released trailer.”

Thanks, Ryokutya2089 (2).

I'll guess i'll put this here. I dunno if they are actually related but i'am going to a*sume it is. Next week guys

1 month ago '05        #8
Chuck_Remixed  OP
space
space
The new game/2nd title on the Platinum 4 website is "Project GG"(not updated on the site at the time of my post).
Hideki Kamiya is the director
Inaba mentions"We’re going to go against the user’s expectations—in a good way.”
Kamiya: “Where Viewtiful Joe is Kamen Rider-esque in that one guy transforms into a hero, and The Wonderful 101 is more like a group of people transforming into heroes, Project G.G. is a giant hero-esque title.”
Game isn't totally focused on action tho it will have it.
Project just started and they are opening a 100 person studio in Tokyo. 15 people have already started working on it.
Coming to most platforms or as many as possible.
Game is Platinum's first self published title.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 02-26-2020 at 05:18 AM..

1 month ago '05        #9
Chuck_Remixed  OP
space
space

PlatinumGames and Nighthawk Interactive are proud to announce general release dates for The Wonderful 101: Remastered! The Wonderful 101: Remastered is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam in North America on May 19, Europe on May 22, and Japan on June 11. It is now available for pre-order at all major retailers.

1 month ago '06        #10
daffysm 
space
space
Props total: 3720 3 K  Slaps total: 1731 1 K
damn where's Jann when you need him......

1 month ago '05        #11
Chuck_Remixed  OP
space
space
 daffysm said
damn where's Jann when you need him......
What you need Jann for? To lie to you about something?

1 month ago '06        #12
daffysm 
space
space
Props total: 3720 3 K  Slaps total: 1731 1 K
 Chuck_Remixed said
What you need Jann for? To lie to you about something?
for all the Capcom inside info
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #13
Chuck_Remixed  OP
space
space

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+221online now  51
Looool The sh-t people are wearing as DIY masks has me dead yo!
137 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+74online now  34
Video inside Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 full movie
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+207online now  29
Well, one of us has covid-19.
403 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside Avengers Endgame: How Captain Marvel Brushed Off Thanos' Infinity Hea..
101 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy