What has this quarantine taught you about yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+20  131
37 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '19        #101
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Props total: 6568 6 K  Slaps total: 794 794
 Green Insulin said
I'm an attorney, trust me, your job is bullsh*t.
you literally have no idea what I do, yet you're able to make these bold a*sumptions

you've contributed nothing to this thread except trying to sh*t on people page after page

go troll another thread
+3   

1 week ago '13        #102
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 33958 33 K  Slaps total: 7151 7 K
 sinsay said
Man not a damn thing. I've been on this same a*s routine for the past almost 2 years. I'm active amf and I barely leave the house. This sh*t really makes me question humanity though. How can everyone be so bored? I literally run out of time cause of the abundance of sh*t I can find to do just inside the fu*kin house.
These n*ggas don't understand the power of knowledge and learning. Go read. If you hate reading listen to audiobooks. If you hate that then watch youtube tutorials on somethin you give a fu*k about. Sometimes I start studyin some sh*t for a week just to find out I don't give a sh*t about it and it doesn't interest me at all, but at least I learned that much. Other times I dive in and get fully submerged in the topic and learn a lot about it. Engage your mind.
Do at home workouts. Calisthenics. Yoga. Get resistance tube bands if you can find any online and watch a multitude of at home exercises open up to you. Engaging the body also helps to keep the mind fresh and full of new ideas. It helps to overcome the panic/worry/fear from all this covid19 sh*t. TRUSS
Set personal goals and develop projects for yourself to complete. Treat yourself like student and instructor. Set deadlines for accomplishments. These things are rewarding and will make your time pass a lil easier durin this sh*t.
A lot of people are gonna realize that their friends just suck at responding and it's not cause of their "busy work schedule". That's aight man it doesn't mean they're not your friends. People have this fu*kin hollywoodesque ideology of relationships where others are supposed to have this 100% dedication to you. That's not how sh*t works. Take this time to understand that. Take this time to realize WHY certain people are in your life and what benefit they bring. APPRECIATE them for that. Figure out what negatives they bring into your life. FORGIVE them and understand WHY it happens so you can avoid situations like that or mitigate the damage. It takes time, thought, and patience to do sh*t like this. We have nothing but time now
Hopefully everyone can take this time to come out as a better person even if it fu*ks the world economically and some of us health wise
good post.

i agree with most of it - i been off the grid for bout 2 years (with no phone as well) and it made my realize a lot of sh*t

1) people are way too dependent on others.
2) there is so much information on the internet. I've learned a lot of sh*t just through youtube, ebooks, etutorials
3) 99% of the things people get caught up in (including their IRL drama) is stupid as fu*k and pointless. A lot of these situation should be dealt with a "who cares" instead of letting your ego take over.
4) people are driven by ego. think bout the last confrontation you had. You and the other person had clashing egos. Think about damn near every hip hop beef that you entertain. Just ego v ego.

only thing i really don't like is the gym closing, but i'm gonna get some dumbbells and work around that.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #103
arms  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9681 9 K  Slaps total: 1284 1 K
I haven't had time to reflect on sh*t because literally nothing has changed for me since the quarantine began. I go to work early in the morning and come back late the same as I always did. I'm outside all day. Best part about all this is I don't have to deal with customers or tourists since they put a stay at home order in place and emptied all the hotels. I'm thankful I still have a job and that I'm not trapped inside like everyone else.

1 week ago '15        #104
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 18940 18 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 48laws said
six flags?!

how is six flags even open right now?
According to him they are going to open today. n*gga said he going after work and asked if I want to go. I just said nah man and got back to work. Dude weird af and he tripping

1 week ago '19        #105
Thatdude31 
space
space
Props total: 2397 2 K  Slaps total: 150 150
Itís been coo, Iíve been able to drink less, doing in home exercise, bonding with my kids way more, even allows me to get on good terms with their mother soul searching and reading.

The cons.
Stress on the kids they can read and write so they comprehend things hurts my heart as a father I cannot reassure them they will find a solution.

1 week ago '16        #106
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 28046 28 K  Slaps total: 1488 1 K
 Capodecina said
got wayyyyy too much free time.

stimulus check, please
wtf is this from?
+1   

1 week ago '15        #107
katurner 92 
space
space
Props total: 10693 10 K  Slaps total: 1224 1 K
 48laws said

I came across this tweet and it got me thinking

How much of this do you think is true? What are you realizing about yourself or people in general during this quarantine ?

Has your life changed a lot or not really? As in, were you going out everyday and had an active social life prior to the quarantine? How many friends are you keeping in touch with ?

What are you doing to pass time at home? Do you have hobbies? Are you just surfing the internet mindlessly all day? Maybe that pr0n addiction is becoming more apparent?

You quarantined by yourself or with your girl? Maybe your family or mom?

Curious how boxden is handling this

And if youíre learning anything about yourself
that A. I have a lust for pu**y

B. How to save money and how much I waste going to titty bars fu*king strippers
+1   

1 week ago '15        #108
ChoAssUp 
space
space
Props total: 51655 51 K  Slaps total: 3210 3 K
I've been quarantined since 2015 when my 1st of two sons was born. What I learned is that the only friends I have are my wife, mother and father..
+2   

1 week ago '20        #109
BigMANZ4 
space
space
Props total: 47 47  Slaps total: 0 0
1.Playing Video Games, I re downloaded Ni No Kuni 2
2. Reading through my backlog of Comics
3.Watching a sh*t ton of Movies.

1 week ago '16        #110
Ads 
space
space
space
Props total: 743 743  Slaps total: 326 326
 48laws said
it's not an internet advertising job though

I've been answering all your questions straight up, and you been lowkey acting funny. If you want real info/advice/tips or whatever, just let me know man, don't gotta keep attacking me or projecting whatever you got going on
He's poor and he wishes you were poor too.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #111
dinono10 
space
space
space
Props total: 1941 1 K  Slaps total: 75 75
I'm a teacher here in England. They don't need me into next week. Already mowed mums lawn, cleaned pond. I'm lucky I got my own gym set up in the garage so will crush it the next few days.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #112
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 53718 53 K  Slaps total: 13115 13 K
op with the facts. n*ggas complaining acting like their home is prison....shows you how miserable muthafu*kas is. I love being home and being stuck inside when i'm off don't bother me. if you can't stand alone it's because: you are insecure.
+2   

1 week ago '19        #113
space
space
 Sucka Repellent said
op with the facts. n*ggas complaining acting like their home is prison....shows you how miserable muthafu*kas is. I love being home and being stuck inside when i'm off don't bother me. if you can't stand alone it's because: you are insecure.
I like the way you put it - treating your homes like itís a prison

What does that say about your home?
+2   

1 week ago '19        #114
space
space
 katurner 92 said
that A. I have a lust for pu**y

B. How to save money and how much I waste going to titty bars fu*king strippers
Titty bars get old quick. All these hoes pretending they like you just so they can run your pockets

+3   

1 week ago '17        #115
space
space
 48laws said
I like the way you put it - treating your homes like itís a prison

What does that say about your home?
facts. as long as my sh*t clean and my fridge is full i'm good. I got tons of music, books, and movies to keep me from ever being bored at home. pay attention to muthafu*kas that always have to be around people for their life to be meaningful or for them to make a move: they are insecure as fu*k.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #116
space
space
 48laws said
Titty bars get old quick. All these hoes pretending they like you just so they can run your pockets

this.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #117
katurner 92 
space
space
Props total: 10693 10 K  Slaps total: 1224 1 K
 48laws said

The ones I frequent are make shift brothels
+1   

1 week ago '16        #118
TrillSp 
space
space
Props total: 15287 15 K  Slaps total: 1600 1 K
How to save

1 week ago '06        #119
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 17644 17 K  Slaps total: 1814 1 K
I'm built for this sh*t. I been living on the edge for quite sometime and with purpose I may be the one here to bruise the head of the serpent. Not 100% sure yet.

7 days ago '17        #120
Rickter1 
space
space
Props total: 1602 1 K  Slaps total: 133 133
 48laws said
Yea. I do.

Iím not here to put anyone down, but if you ainít got a couple racks put away for a rainy day and are waiting for govt handouts then you should reevaluate your expenses/lifestyle/earnings
Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

I'm thankful that I have a stash, however it wasn't always like that. I could probably survive a couple of months without a paycheck, but not much more than that.

Point being, I know BX loves to put down people who have less (not saying you are doing this)...but this pandemic puts into focus that everyone on here is not making 150,000 a year like people like to act like they are. You never know why that man is in the situation he is in. For me I have been broke, very good, average etc...life comes at you in different ways.

I grew up in the hood, and now that I'm in the burbs I still know what it's like to have a transmission fail and not have the money to fix it. We never know what tomorrow brings man...people need to realize that even if you got money, real money...we could all be in a desperate situation the very next day.

Just my thought young brother. God bless
+1   

7 days ago '05        #121
MidNiteBlues 
space
space
Props total: 10526 10 K  Slaps total: 252 252
I learned how stressful it is trying to take care of others. I do have no kids myself but dammit this whole crisis shifted my whole perspective into almost parent like mentality. The source of my fears and anxiety stems from trying to make sure from family is straight.

Legit stressed Af trying to keep parents and rest of family safe and informed. Both my parents have risk factors, younger sister out here not taking it serious, and teen cousins absolutely not giving a fu*k running around everywhere in town causing trouble, possibly endangering our older relatives he stay with

You could do everything right to try to protect you and yours and all it takes is an instant with a selfish or careless a**hole and it was all for nothing...thatís the scariest part of this whole thing I think.

7 days ago '14        #122
zayan 
space
space
space
Props total: 10454 10 K  Slaps total: 1973 1 K
1. I love the time off for me to rest and catch up on sleep

2. I love that i can catch up on reading

3. i love that I can create music as much as I like

The only downside unfortunately, is with all the news out there, UK death toll, Italy death toll, USA runnjng out if hospital space, sh*t gave ne anxiety to the point where Iím experiencing acid reflux and having stomach ane breathing issues as a result

Otherwise? This wouldve been the perfect time for me to just do me.

I wqs tired of hoes anyways, pr0n suffices for now
+1   

7 days ago '20        #123
Ryudo 
space
space
Props total: 1238 1 K  Slaps total: 100 100
That finally, people around the world are forced to live like me.

7 days ago '09        #124
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 28554 28 K  Slaps total: 5131 5 K
Not taught but reminded
+1   

7 days ago '19        #125
space
space
 Rickter1 said
Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

I'm thankful that I have a stash, however it wasn't always like that. I could probably survive a couple of months without a paycheck, but not much more than that.

Point being, I know BX loves to put down people who have less (not saying you are doing this)...but this pandemic puts into focus that everyone on here is not making 150,000 a year like people like to act like they are. You never know why that man is in the situation he is in. For me I have been broke, very good, average etc...life comes at you in different ways.

I grew up in the hood, and now that I'm in the burbs I still know what it's like to have a transmission fail and not have the money to fix it. We never know what tomorrow brings man...people need to realize that even if you got money, real money...we could all be in a desperate situation the very next day.

Just my thought young brother. God bless
Youíre right. This pandemic has really allowed me to appreciate where I Am but also be compassionate with those that arenít. I donít look down on anyone, especially because I was once there myself. I know what itís like to struggle. Bless up to anyone out there unsure of when that next meal is coming
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-19online now  37
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
181 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  31
Image(s) inside Man, I didnít realize that tech guys were getting paid LIKE THAT!
68 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-81online now  26
Image(s) inside This is why Kanye is fat
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-48online now  6
Video inside New DRAKE Video TOOTSIE SLIDE 🔥🔥🔥🔥€..
354 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy