Mar 25 - Bernie Sanders and 4 GOP senators threaten to holdup coronavirus relief bill

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #126
kamal1978 
space
space
space
Props total: 1913 1 K  Slaps total: 802 802
I trust Bernie over Lindsey Graham any day of the week

NIKE stock will sky rocket soon, n*ggas will
be buying Jordans with that stack lol

2 weeks ago '16        #127
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 35535 35 K  Slaps total: 4754 4 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Lets see...

A candidate running for office who happens to be a senator decides to stay home while the proceedings were taking place; 3 days later said candidate confirms via MSM that they do not plan to drop-out of the race despite losing badly.

Fast-forward now the same candidate is delaying the process arguing over semantics and sh*t he knew his own party compromised to yesterday, How is that not politicizing a situation for the headlines?

Explain, I'll wait.
You're misrepresenting what he is doing. He is making it clear to the Republican holdouts that they're not going to extract a last minute concession painlessly. He is in the Capitol, ready to vote, and is going to vote for the bill. Just heard him say that live. He thinks the senators that are ACTUALLY holding up the bill, the 3 GOP senators, plan to introduce an amendment that will fail to register their conscientious dissent to Americans potentially receiving an extra couple hundred bucks as if jobs are really going to go unfilled right now.

When that's how it unfolds I want you to KTSE because the senator from Vermont will vote for this bill and if people do vote against it will be those 3 R's.

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #128
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49165 49 K  Slaps total: 11254 11 K
 NoYouWantFindMe said
Damn it bernie i need that bread!

It wasn't Bernie, it was 3 gop senators. But now AOC is saying she might force another vote in the House delaying the bill.

2 weeks ago '17        #129
Ifeellikekobe 
space
space
Props total: 43471 43 K  Slaps total: 2773 2 K

Linsey Graham everyone
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #130
Katagatame 
space
space
Props total: 1935 1 K  Slaps total: 245 245
The bill is trash. More billions with no oversight for corporations and crumbs for the people.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #131
NoYouWantFindMe 
space
space
space
Props total: 754 754  Slaps total: 172 172
 Ifeellikekobe said

Linsey Graham everyone

So lets not give support to hard working people because that support might be more than they make per hour.

What a shortside pessimistic argument.

Im offended and im not even a nurse.

Shame on the people of South Carolina for not voting this tard out of office.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #132
BernieDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 13590 13 K  Slaps total: 7333 7 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I'm claiming the timing is a bad look, I agree with some of what he's proposing heck i'm on record championing Andrew Yang's $1k/mo which Bernie just adopted and is asking for $2k/mo but my entire point is that he's holding up the process over the Repubs opposing "emergency unemployment" which again is f*ghting over spilled milk.

If everyone is receiving the $1200+ that should hold someone off until further revisions are made, Instead he wants to argue over the compromises that were made YESTERDAY!
but everyone isnt getting 1200 so ya, you haven't read what hes opposing, please read and come back. you don't know what he's f*ghting for....
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #133
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 96522 96 K  Slaps total: 6963 6 K
 NoYouWantFindMe said
So lets not give support to hard working people because that support might be more than they make per hour.

What a shortside pessimistic argument.

Im offended and im not even a nurse.

Shame on the people of South Carolina for not voting this tard out of office.
And the nurses aren't seeking unemployment. if anything they're going to be the most secure jobs for the foreseeable future mainly because we suffer from a nurse shortage.

This guy is saying he doesn't want to give healthcare workers unemployment insurance during a fu*king pandemic thats infected over 62 thousand people in a matter of weeks....but he DOES want to give billionaires a half a trillion dollars with no oversight.

And to add on...The nurses who ARE quitting are doing so because their hospitals demands for additional help from the federal government when it comes to protective gear and testing equipment has been largely ignored. They're afraid they're just going to end up dying off from the sh*t they're trying to prevent
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #134
nyc 
space
space
space
Props total: 5248 5 K  Slaps total: 505 505
fu*k bernie

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '07        #135
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 29096 29 K  Slaps total: 2626 2 K

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+187online now  56
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
346 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  30
Apr 7 - Senate Democrats propose $25,000 hazard-pay plan for essential workers
85 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  15
Shaq says Chris Webber was better than Tim Duncan
89 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+263online now  14
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy