Mar 25 - Woman releases testimony detailing how Joe Biden sexually assaulted her #TimesUp

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '12        #26
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 46499 46 K  Slaps total: 2277 2 K
Tara Reade was the #1 trending topic on Twitter. #IBelieveTara is the top trending topic now.

If these accusations are true, then Biden needs to drop out of the Presidential race immediately.

2 weeks ago '20        #27
ScientificSpkn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 263 263  Slaps total: 56 56
If we are comparing the two presidential candidates... Biden still has less than Trump’s 20+ s*xual misconduct accusations. Neither of them are great... but one sure is better!

2 weeks ago '18        #28
niruggg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 39112 39 K  Slaps total: 4367 4 K
grab em by the

+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #29
space
space
 ScientificSpkn said
If we are comparing the two presidential candidates... Biden still has less than Trump’s 20+ s*xual misconduct accusations. Neither of them are great... but one sure is better!

How about having no Presidential candidate without r*pe and s*xual accusations against them?

It doesn't have to be Bernie but the DNC needs to pull Biden immediately.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #30
space
space

“We were alone and it was the strangest thing,” she said. “There was no like exchange really. He just had me up against the wall.”

Reade went on to say that she was wearing a business skirt with no stockings because it was hot at the time. While up against the wall, Reade says Biden’s “hands were on me and underneath my clothes.”

“He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers,” Reade emotionally continued.

Reade also said Biden was kissing her and saying multiple things to her. She remembered a couple of the comments.

“I remember him saying first, like as he was doing it, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else,'” she said. “And then him saying to me when I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing, and I kind of just pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might’ve said and I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘i thought’ or ‘I heard’ but he implied that I had done this.”

Wow

2 weeks ago '15        #31
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31194 31 K  Slaps total: 4833 4 K
Convenient timing metoo is a joke they can suck another d*ck...
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #32
space
space
 thirssty58 said
Convenient timing metoo is a joke they can suck another d*ck...

She's been trying to get her story out.

2 weeks ago '15        #33
space
space
 Gramz said

She's been trying to get her story out.
What shes saying constitutes s*xual a*sault why not report it to police, major papers..back in 1993? Worried about career? Then recently shes feeling "torn" worrying about the possibility of trump getting re elected, full of sh*t and i honestly need to hear from Joe's side, patience is running very thin on this issue its always handled weirdly and wrong

Last edited by thirssty58; 03-25-2020 at 09:12 PM..

2 weeks ago '12        #34
space
space
 thirssty58 said
What shes saying constitutes s*xual a*sault why not report it to police, major papers..back in 1993? Worried about career? Then recently shes feeling "torn" worrying about the possibility of trump getting re elected, full of sh*t and i honestly need to hear from Joe's side, patience is running very thin on this issue its always handled weirdly and wrong
Victims may feel ashamed and worried they’ll be discounted.

2 weeks ago '20        #35
YoungLito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6718 6 K  Slaps total: 838 838
Joe Biden is on camera s*xually harrassing multiple teenage girls. Imagine this n*gga behind closed doors away from the cameras.

+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #36
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 12887 12 K  Slaps total: 8031 8 K
 thirssty58 said
An Epstein girl has tried to come out about Biden too...

2 weeks ago '15        #37
space
space
 Gramz said
Victims may feel ashamed and worried they’ll be discounted.
That's what they say I just think a lot of these women are a lot less victims than they're making out to be. Granted some dudes have 0 discpline add money and power to the equation, recipe for disaster but again her credibility is lacking imo should've handled it better.

2 weeks ago '15        #38
space
space
 Swade009 said
An Epstein girl has tried to come out about Biden too...
Im sure, that's what they do they're in circles of powerful men fishing probably a lot of the same women like ambulance chasers.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #39
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49164 49 K  Slaps total: 11250 11 K
 Gramz said
How about having no Presidential candidate without r*pe and s*xual accusations against them?

It doesn't have to be Bernie but the DNC needs to pull Biden immediately.
For real, you can't talk sh*t about trump supporters supporting a rapist/s*xual deviant and then vote for one. I don't really believe this lady, but Biden sucks anyway.

2 weeks ago '18        #40
niruggg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 39112 39 K  Slaps total: 4367 4 K
 thirssty58 said
Im sure, that's what they do they're in circles of powerful men fishing probably a lot of the same women like ambulance chasers.

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+186online now  53
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
345 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  22
Apr 7 - Senate Democrats propose $25,000 hazard-pay plan for essential workers
83 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+259online now  18
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Apr 7 - New York: 731 Dead In Biggest One Day Jump
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy