Mar 25 - ⚠️WARNING⚠️ Amazon Got That Pack

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #26
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 7060 7 K  Slaps total: 1454 1 K
 Nemes1s said
Open ya eyes he knew what was coming in advance.

Jeff Bezos sells $1.8 billion worth of Amazon stock as it closes above $1 trillion market cap. Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has sold more than $1.8 billion of shares in his company over the past week, according to financial filings. In total, Bezos sold 905,456 shares in the company for $1.84 billion.Feb 4, 2020

Them negros is smart. Didnt buffet do a buy back in Feb?

2 weeks ago '11        #27
GravityEraser52 
space
space
Props total: 6836 6 K  Slaps total: 872 872
Soon very soon.

+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #28
Christian238 
space
space
Props total: 5611 5 K  Slaps total: 674 674
 pippen33 said
People will complain but still want their sh*t delivered from Amazon. You can't have it both ways. It is what it is
THIS is the problem...Have no idea why it got slapped...

CHANGE good or bad starts with YOU...Right here on BX you have folks wishing death on both sides of the "back to work"/"stay home" debate and it's all compassion and empathy;

"you're putting innocent strangers at risk...", "it's madness...don't be selfish"... "Bezos should donate his own money..." "he's selfish..!!!!."...

Yet in the quarterly "do you loan money/give to the poor" thread it's all jokes and "fu*k them new niccas over there..." when it comes to parting wit they own coin...

"Stay home...BUT...deliver me my useless consumer crap that i stayed home and ordered in my boredom...", "Stay home...but go to the store and stock my favorite juice and chips cause this boredom and the munchies have me tweakin.."

Change starts with YOU...

*Insert Mike "man in the mirror gif"...

I had sh*t in my Amazon cart 2 days ago and was about to click "buy" and then sat my phone down cause SOMEBODY is gonna have to work to get me my measly a*s vinyl repair kit so i can patch up the arm rest in the car...and it ain't worth it...
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
YAYO101 
space
space
Props total: 16192 16 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
When my Amazon Packages Arrive Now...

+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #30
TrillSwag 
space
space
Props total: 23582 23 K  Slaps total: 4253 4 K
 GravityEraser52 said
Soon very soon.

Would never be sustainable. What happens when n*gga grabbing the packages and run? The robot gonna pull up? Lmao. What happens when one falls over or the weather is bad or gets stuck in a pothole? What happens when one a robot runs over or falls on a kid? Way too much liability.
These things would only work in a warehouse when one fu*ks up they have someone quickly to fix. It’s not like amazon is giving their delivery drivers government benefits. They just get straight pay. Cheap useless low skill human> robots. Until they mastered broke humans will always be cheaper long run

Last edited by TrillSwag; 03-25-2020 at 10:22 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #31
AmillionMo 
space
space
Props total: 12306 12 K  Slaps total: 4291 4 K
Let's be real, a whole lot of people got that sh*t for sure! My side gig as at an Amazon fulfilment center and they upped the pay only $2 more until like the end on April. They told us at 1st to stay 3 ft apart then on Sunday they were like, "naw, it's 6ft apart. didn't give us any masks or nothing. People were not even 2ft apart talking and working. That sh*t don't work because of what people literally have to do. They added more hand sanitizer and motion sensor facets and paper towels but I'm like, "really?" By them not providing masks but preaching safety let me know how much of a sh*t show it is. Luckily I telecommute on my other job so I don't need the Amazon sh*t but I just imagine if I did. People like money more than their health so who gonna say something and not get paid? People would be upset at them for saying they had something...1st time going back was last sun in a month in a half. I ain't going back for another 2 months and maybe ever! sh*t crazy
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #32
YAYO101 
space
space
Props total: 16192 16 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
Now would be a good time to introduce Amazon Prime AIR...

Salute to Walmart, way more prepared and and organized compared to AMAZON. I'm still getting sh*t in 2 Days!

Last edited by YAYO101; 03-25-2020 at 09:05 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #33
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 9519 9 K  Slaps total: 1449 1 K
Im more worried with Chinese sabotaging sh*t. I seen too many videos of Chinese around the world smearing their germs intentionally it’s some spooky sh*t. Here in Japan no one really fu*ks with made in china sh*t as much tho me and my household especially everything we get is Nihonjin made.

Reminds me too of when the p4 just launched i had one of those taco bell joints and that sh*t broke early and people were saying they were sabotaging consoles and tracked it down by serial number and all the cases came out of the same place. So I wouldn’t put it past them. Damn i remember when anthrax scared folks this sh*t is wild now and undetectable and it’s like playing Russian roulette with ya health. Stay Vigilant.

2 weeks ago '10        #34
SmoothTay 
space
space
Props total: 54684 54 K  Slaps total: 7824 7 K
 POSITIVITY said
I got diarrhea I’m scared af
Lmao that’s The Hiv kicking in from y’a homos*xual meat fetish

2 weeks ago '05        #35
bqstudios 
space
space
Props total: 9968 9 K  Slaps total: 1941 1 K
 YAYO101 said

you aint kidding , 1st thing i thought

2 weeks ago '17        #36
TROY 
space
space
Props total: 8781 8 K  Slaps total: 692 692
 TroyNY said
anybody surprised? all those mfs working for amazon
Exactly why I been stopped fuccin with em

This mf can spend a milly everyday for the rest of his life and not ever see a dent in his pockets smh

Issa evil world we live in

2 weeks ago '20        #37
Ryudo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2062 2 K  Slaps total: 397 397

2 weeks ago '04        #38
RIAA 
space
space
Props total: 4089 4 K  Slaps total: 393 393
 YAYO101 said

I do the same with groceries too!

2 weeks ago '04        #39
Nemes1s 
space
space
Props total: 135 135  Slaps total: 5 5
 Losantana16x3 said
Them negros is smart. Didnt buffet do a buy back in Feb?
I'm not sure

2 weeks ago '04        #40
Yd4001 
space
space
Props total: 2844 2 K  Slaps total: 277 277
 Boogersugar said
Yeah this was just a matter of time... their fulfillment centers are always packed, people are passing each other in narrow corridors.

I was saying this when Bezos announced he wanted to hire 100k workers to fulfill orders... how can that be done safely?
They've started spacing better in the breakroom taking tables out an sh*t. Cant speak for them an their meetings but we still having meeting daily. Although our boss actually cares by giving us what we need if we feeling uncomfortable

2 weeks ago '08        #41
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
Props total: 1614 1 K  Slaps total: 251 251
 young_fletch said
One thing for sure, Rona is gonna speed up automation in a lot industries.
Was thinking bout that earlier today. I bet Bezos already investing in something like that and if not he is now

2 weeks ago '08        #42
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
Props total: 1614 1 K  Slaps total: 251 251
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Don't they have central AC?
Nah. Jus big a*s fans

2 weeks ago '12        #43
Asstrologist81 
space
space
Props total: 223 223  Slaps total: 56 56
Just stop shipping entirely, most is non-essential. Bezos needs to hop on board and pay these peoples time off that greedy fu*k

2 weeks ago '16        #44
wesleypipes 
space
space
Props total: 19139 19 K  Slaps total: 3219 3 K
 slapaho said
This has been my biggest issue with keeping America open

Odds are the ppl who are still working have no choice ill or not.. what happens when corona sweeps thru every warehouse and factory.
and mailing that sh*t to the next person
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #45
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13000 13 K  Slaps total: 2226 2 K
Maybe Bezos will now foot the bill..

2 weeks ago '11        #46
Silencer 
space
space
Props total: 9654 9 K  Slaps total: 513 513
Shout out to ebay

2 weeks ago '11        #47
Trolling 
space
space
Props total: 320 320  Slaps total: 88 88
CoVid lives on the cardboard for up to two days.

2 weeks ago '11        #48
GravityEraser52 
space
space
Props total: 6836 6 K  Slaps total: 872 872
 TrillSwag said
Would never be sustainable. What happens when n*gga grabbing the packages and run? The robot gonna pull up? Lmao. What happens when one falls over or the weather is bad or gets stuck in a pothole? What happens when one a robot runs over or falls on a kid? Way too much liability.
These things would only work in a warehouse when one fu*ks up they have someone quickly to fix. It’s not like amazon is giving their delivery drivers government benefits. They just get straight pay. Cheap useless low skill human> robots. Until they mastered broke humans will always be cheaper long run
The robot in the first gif is called "Scout," The six-wheeled robots, called "Scout," avoid crashing into obstacles like trash cans and pedestrians. Amazon has been testing it out: Fed-EX seems to think they might try this in the future as well:

Humanity is headed for a world wide digital dystopia my guy, and the puppet master knows how to control any class of humans, especially the broke ones.

2 weeks ago '06        #49
damn_ryght 
space
space
Props total: 8250 8 K  Slaps total: 1142 1 K
Breaking News!!!

Bezos give zero fu*ks

More at 11

2 weeks ago '10        #50
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
space
space
Props total: 32170 32 K  Slaps total: 14202 14 K
 POSITIVITY said
I got diarrhea I’m scared af
Knew u was a piece of sh*t

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+187online now  55
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
346 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  36
Apr 7 - Senate Democrats propose $25,000 hazard-pay plan for essential workers
85 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+263online now  16
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+22online now  12
Shaq says Chris Webber was better than Tim Duncan
89 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy