Mar 20 - New World Order: Coronavirus Will Change the World Permanently

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '20        #76
blackpillblack 
space
space
space
Props total: 782 782  Slaps total: 323 323
 SmokinBigDope said
The Old the New and the current world order being 3 separate entities keeps you scratching your head. It's a reverse hail mary.

Only world order that spans the globe unequivocally is The system of Racism/White Supremacy
Iran and china would disagree..

Italy joined the belt and road initiative too; they sold out their white supremacy and allowed the chinese in.. mother Russia not fu*king with that dirty Anglo saxon establishment either. White supremacy was on a ventilator, now the plug has been pulled.
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #77
SmokinBigDope 
space
space
Props total: 2844 2 K  Slaps total: 465 465
 blackpillblack said
Iran and china would disagree..

Italy joined the belt and road initiative too; they sold out their white supremacy and allowed the chinese in.. mother Russia not fu*king with that dirty Anglo saxon establishment either. White supremacy was on a ventilator, now the plug has been pulled.
Lol these governments are play governments. Proxy governments. The only functioning government on the globe is the government of white supremacy. I could be wrong but you show me the evidence that Italy is decimating the system of White Supremacy.... And then provide the evidence that the Italian government themselves are not White Supremacists.....

I will wait!......

+1   

3 weeks ago '20        #78
blackpillblack 
space
space
space
Props total: 782 782  Slaps total: 323 323
 SmokinBigDope said
Lol these governments are play governments. Proxy governments. The only functioning government on the globe is the government of white supremacy. I could be wrong but you show me the evidence that Italy is decimating the system of White Supremacy.... And then provide the evidence that the Italian government themselves are not White Supremacists.....

I will wait!......

China and iran is no proxy government.. look into gray Wolfe, and the cia backed chinese anti-communist disrupters groups. Also understand what it means for Italy to side with china by joining the belt and road initiative. Many states in the u.s. also gave up it’s white supremacist control structure of us port cities and sold out to china.

These connections are related to that whole Steve Bannon; gray wolf, fascist angle.. i don’t know if you can follow me still... but this line of thinking can be unwound by a simple Wikipedia search:

This is wrapped all around Pnac, economic ideals of a new gold standard, and ultra-fascist white wing think tanks who have taken vows to conduct operations at extreme levels to take back power from china/the communists/..

You would have to a somewhat of a student of carrol quigley; or other top economist and research. Even the most renowned of white scholars predict the end of white supremacy -recently in global publications; this is custards last stand.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #79
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 31801 31 K  Slaps total: 2768 2 K
Im black so will this change my anxiety and fear when a police car is behind me even thougb i follow all the laws and never been arrested?

Not race baiting im a real actual black man with these issues that affect me.
+2   

3 weeks ago '12        #80
GoldRush 
space
space
Props total: 820 820  Slaps total: 30 30
 naledgestate said
Iroronically, hyper individualism is one of the reasons why the pandemic is spreading in US because motherfu*kers won't listen.
heard firsthand accounts & seen personally...... as usual, when them same people get a clue it won't mean sh*t
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #81
BIGthingsSON2 
space
space
Props total: 9699 9 K  Slaps total: 1295 1 K
This whole thread is a clusterfu*k and i love it
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #82
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15715 15 K  Slaps total: 2037 2 K
Chinese virus will change the way we interact with others or will people forget I doubt it.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #83
Sparty89 
space
space
space
Props total: 936 936  Slaps total: 52 52
A decision has to be made, do we continue to have things made in China with cheap labor or do we swallow the cost of producing things in our own countries. If companies vacated China, China’s influence and reach subsides. Costs will then go up, and to match the influx on the cost of those goods, wages will have to increase as well. For a very very long time, American citizens have allowed companies and government officials to decide what’s best for them, all the while doing what’s in the best interest for them and their companies.
They make laws and policy strictly for their benefit and we sit back and let the sh*t happen.
+6   

3 weeks ago '16        #84
BxCastro 
space
space
Props total: 16149 16 K  Slaps total: 2413 2 K
International and domestic travel will change tremendously sh*t is so crazy.
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #85
Panem 
space
space
space
Props total: 516 516  Slaps total: 166 166
 MATIX said
More nationalism, more restrictive borders, and less reliance from other countries.... Where have I heard this before?
Preach Maga preach! You can only feed the hungry sufficiently if your own kitchen is up to level.

3 weeks ago '18        #86
ICONIC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 27544 27 K  Slaps total: 2866 2 K
 yolaboy said
whoa wrong, wrong, wrong

just because we have more than others doesn't mean we have more than we need, let alone all we need

we're about halfway to where we need to be, do not settle for less
What freedoms don't you have?

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '07        #87
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 29089 29 K  Slaps total: 2626 2 K
 ICONIC said
What freedoms don't you have?
freedom to make decisions with my own body
freedom of cultural expression
freedom to experience excellence in quality and service
freedom to conduct business with consenting adults
freedom to walk around without being asked for "my papers"
freedom to regain my possessions after being falsely accused of a crime
freedom to set up a business where i want to

there's a few to chew on
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #88
octane 
space
space
Props total: 4524 4 K  Slaps total: 914 914
Most of the people who dont die will go back to being a**holes. People will start doing more wild sh*t and crime will go up because they will see how the world could end in an istant. Big Pharma will create a corona shot that they will offer during flu season that will create billions of dollars in revenue every year. There will be a huge pandemic budget in the government. It will be the number 1 topic during presidential races. People will build bunkers to store thousands of rolls of toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Most people will continue to be dumb and irrational and panicky
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #89
ak4ek 
space
space
Props total: 85 85  Slaps total: 9 9
 Ymmot said
Excellent post. I laugh at people who claim the government is trying to take away our freedom. We have more freedom than anyone could ever need in this country; there's a reason people from other every country want to live here. But we have some of the stupidest citizens in the world. We have all this freedom and opportunity and Americans are stereotyped as fat, lazy, gun loving, nascar loving, mcdonalds eating, loud idiots.
we have the perception of freedom just like they say we are allowed to vote but control the voting process etc ... as long as you believe your free they can control you however they see fit.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #90
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49165 49 K  Slaps total: 11250 11 K
 ak4ek said
we have the perception of freedom just like they say we are allowed to vote but control the voting process etc ... as long as you believe your free they can control you however they see fit.
I get what you're saying, but I don't agree with you. I've traveled around the world a little bit and I've seen other countries. We have a ton of freedom here. No one is controlling you, the only people who get controlled here are the people who are complacent enough to get controlled. You can basically choose the level of control you want to allow them to have on you. You can live totally off the grid like the unabomber before he started sending mail bombs to people. But before that he was out in the wilderness living on his own terms, and you can do that here. You can also fall into the trap of buying a home and getting stuck with a mortgage if you so choose. I know people who live out of their vans with no permanent address. You choose if you want to be tied down to a cell phone plan, you choose if you want to turn over all your data by participating in social media apps. You can choose how many kids you have. You can choose if you want to take school seriously or not, you can choose if you want to drop out of school once you turn a certain age. You can voice your opinion online or on social media or you can call your representatives office and say whatever you want short of threatening someone. You can choose if you get marketed too and ripped off or scammed.

Trump got elected didn't he? All the paranoid conspiracy theorists said Hillary was the establishment pick and she was destined to be our President no matter what because the people "in control" chose here. Well guess what, we found out the "people in control" aren't in control. How is your freedom here an illusion?

2 weeks ago '17        #91
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49165 49 K  Slaps total: 11250 11 K
 alejandrososa said
Unfortunately i dont think this is fake. Theyre bouta pull some wild sh*t i can feel it
What are they gonna do with rfid chips? They're already in passports since 2017.

2 weeks ago '07        #92
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31773 31 K  Slaps total: 4118 4 K
 Pretty Tone said
Im black so will this change my anxiety and fear when a police car is behind me even thougb i follow all the laws and never been arrested?

Not race baiting im a real actual black man with these issues that affect me.
You also know no black man started the term race card or race bait.. don’t let cop out arguments pacify you “black “ man

2 weeks ago '17        #93
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 31801 31 K  Slaps total: 2768 2 K
 Damagegadget said
You also know no black man started the term race card or race bait.. don’t let cop out arguments pacify you “black “ man
Yes it was a joke. Also the "black" make me think you taking a shot

2 weeks ago '17        #94
alejandrososa 
space
space
Props total: 1291 1 K  Slaps total: 261 261
 Ymmot said
What are they gonna do with rfid chips? They're already in passports since 2017.
mark of the beast. they will put it in ur hand. dont do it

2 weeks ago '05        #95
cluckaluck 
space
space
Props total: 17792 17 K  Slaps total: 5196 5 K

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+187online now  71
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
345 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  39
Apr 7 - Senate Democrats propose $25,000 hazard-pay plan for essential workers
85 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+261online now  21
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+23online now  6
Shaq says Chris Webber was better than Tim Duncan
87 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy