Mar 25 - New York, California, & Washington responsible for over 60% of Coronavirus Deaths

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #51
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 49168 49 K  Slaps total: 11256 11 K
 skillahmang said
You put your faith in a company thats owners headquarters are in Shanghai and website looks like it was made on foursquare.

Again. My thing isnt to say they are lying, my thing is to say you do not know forsure they arent. So dont tell people how to think based on information you dont know to be hundred percent true. You are just mimicking what you read. This creates thousands let alone millions regurgitating information like it is facts.
You aren't going to believe this, and maybe you'll think I'm the smartest person you've ever talked to after I tell you this, and this is really brilliant on my part for doing this, some may even say supergenius, and like I said you probably won't believe this, it's almost unimaginable, I'm not sure anyone else would think to do this, because it really is so brilliant, but I check my sources and these numbers are pretty similar everywhere they're being reported. Google has similar numbers, WaPo, CDC (even though they're a little behind). But you know, "msm" or some other unintelligent bullsh*t that all the mindless sheep keep repeating...

2 weeks ago '17        #52
space
space
space
 Sin said
yes all the state that pay majority of the taxes in the USA, who will those poor red state leech off of now
These dudes have a fantasy of the confederate states seceding living off welfare just to prove that they don't NEED New York/New Jersey and California.
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #53
skillahmang 
space
space
Props total: 31751 31 K  Slaps total: 7399 7 K
 Ymmot said
You aren't going to believe this, and maybe you'll think I'm the smartest person you've ever talked to after I tell you this, and this is really brilliant on my part for doing this, some may even say supergenius, and like I said you probably won't believe this, it's almost unimaginable, I'm not sure anyone else would think to do this, because it really is so brilliant, but I check my sources and these numbers are pretty similar everywhere they're being reported. Google has similar numbers, WaPo, CDC (even though they're a little behind). But you know, "msm" or some other unintelligent bullsh*t that all the mindless sheep keep repeating...
Props to you for double checking, that does make me feel better.

2 weeks ago '17        #54
space
space
space
 skillahmang said
Props to you for double checking, that does make me feel better.
Yeah, I mean you could have double checked it before you made that stupid a*s post, but you don't seem like the proactive type.
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #55
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 122104 122 K  Slaps total: 17782 17 K
 Ymmot said
These dudes have a fantasy of the confederate states seceding living off welfare just to prove that they don't NEED New York/New Jersey and California.
they want to support the economy on farming and steel manufacturing
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #56
ddy807 
space
space
Props total: 16521 16 K  Slaps total: 746 746
 Mao Lost said
All blue states I'm shocked

why would a disease caused by a virus that is spread through mostly air travel be prevalent in "flyover" states?
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #57
abstractq 
space
space
space
Props total: 9337 9 K  Slaps total: 1827 1 K
yes, lets exclude the data points we dont like

if we take out all the places where there have been outbreaks, then this wont look like a problem at all. . .
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #58
space
space
space
 Sin said
they want to support the economy on farming and steel manufacturing
Yeah trump's chinese steel and bailouts for the farmers. @ how long you think your poorly run country would last?

You live in Florida right?
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #59
space
space
 Ymmot said
Yeah trump's chinese steel and bailouts for the farmers. @ how long you think your poorly run country would last?

You live in Florida right?
I’m in Jersey city right outside the epicenter of NYC

This virus definitely has me scared, i take immune suppression drugs twice a day
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #60
Iamkingnast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 271 271  Slaps total: 53 53
 Nautilus O said
Actually California has almost 24k less cases than NY and is more populated.

But that’s my point, NY is such an outlier it’s hard to look at the totals and statistics without deep diving into the numbers. NY mortality rate is really low but the media focuses on the totals. The rest of the country is really low, but the mortality rate is higher because of the lower numbers.

When you really look into it, this is hysteria not an epidemic.
Cali may be more populated, but densely populated is a different story. The streets, subways, trains is it only place in that you don't need a car.

2 weeks ago '06        #61
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 56035 56 K  Slaps total: 7740 7 K
 Nautilus O said
Actually California has almost 24k less cases than NY and is more populated.

But that’s my point, NY is such an outlier it’s hard to look at the totals and statistics without deep diving into the numbers. NY mortality rate is really low but the media focuses on the totals. The rest of the country is really low, but the mortality rate is higher because of the lower numbers.

When you really look into it, this is hysteria not an epidemic.
This guy doesn’t understand population density
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #62
space
space
 Skateboard T said
hes comparing a 300 sq mile city to the entire state of California
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #63
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 25290 25 K  Slaps total: 4723 4 K
 Skateboard T said
so if NY’s problem is population density how does that apply to the rest of the country.

2 weeks ago '10        #64
space
space
 Iamkingnast said
Cali may be more populated, but densely populated is a different story. The streets, subways, trains is it only place in that you don't need a car.
So how does that apply to everyone else?

That’s why I called it an outlier.

2 weeks ago '10        #65
space
space
 Ymmot said
Might as well write all your lines in wingdings.
Propped you because you need the support

2 weeks ago '10        #66
space
space
 Sin said
Here a random picture of the quarantine at this random place intersection I’m sitting at to show you were not quarantined like the news says

The news is bullsh*t

Buses are still running

Homie I live in Philly, nobody is following quarantine.

My point is you say people are getting tested without symptoms because they want to know if they are carriers. The point is it doesn’t matter if you are a carrier or not, the rules of staying inside is to keep people from contacting one another.

Even if you test negative it doesn’t mean you can’t come into contact with someone as you leave the place and get it.

The hysteria is causing healthy people to get tested, so if you’re running out of test it’s THOSE PEOPLE who are draining the resources.

2 weeks ago '11        #67
space
space
 Nautilus O said
Homie I live in Philly, nobody is following quarantine.

My point is you say people are getting tested without symptoms because they want to know if they are carriers. The point is it doesn’t matter if you are a carrier or not, the rules of staying inside is to keep people from contacting one another.

Even if you test negative it doesn’t mean you can’t come into contact with someone as you leave the place and get it.

The hysteria is causing healthy people to get tested, so if you’re running out of test it’s THOSE PEOPLE who are draining the resources.
if people have symptoms they should get tested, so we can track the virus

just because people don't have coronavirus doesn't mean they don't have similar symptoms the same as corona
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #68
longliverick 
space
space
Props total: 3267 3 K  Slaps total: 951 951
Three states, with powerful rising cities, ran by dems.

What’s the stats for republican states?
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #69
philly337 
space
space
Props total: 28570 28 K  Slaps total: 7045 7 K
 Stand Down said
Let’s just use half of the confirmed cases total.

Got one expert sayin up to 59k per infection (tested or not) so .5 per official case shouldn’t be an issue for “speculation”

54968/2= 27484

54968+27484= 82452

deaths = 784

784/82452= .95%

266 deaths today and counting (around 33% increase which I told you was the average increase yesterday). Moves up another spot over diabetes that k*lls 228 per day and 7th most in the country. Next up at #6...alzheimers that k*lls 333 per day...should pass that in 2 days.

Tik tok

2 weeks ago '17        #70
Petieparker 
space
space
Props total: 11285 11 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 Nautilus O said
The areas that you highlighted (hbp, asthma, diabetes, heart disease) are the brunt of these deaths, but any virus that cause respiratory issues would have the same effect on that population. Elderly people die, people in poor health die.

We’re looking at a death toll that’s composed of mostly elderly patients who are already in poor health.* Those people die daily, from pneumonia and other respiratory issues.* Those are the people who need to be quarantined.* We are hearing from prominent people who are saying “hey I feel fine but I tested positive” or “I was sick for two days really bad and now I’m good”.* It’s a mild illness.* For someone who has a compromised immune system ANY illness is dangerous.* We are making economic decisions based on .0003% of the population.* That makes no sense. *

Beginning in October of 2019 the CDC estimated 38 million flu illnesses, 390,000 hospitalizations and 23,000 deaths from flu up until March 14th, 2020. 149 of those were children.

So that means in 6 months the same flu we have a vaccine for, that we don't quarantine for, and does not have a daily tracker on the news k*lled 23,000 people in the US alone. If we start the date of "Coronavirus season" to be Feb 1 (about two weeks after the first identifiable patient in the US was discovered), 22,000 more people need to die by the end July from coronavirus to have the same impact. That means starting in April, 5,000 people have to die every month in order to reach that total.

You’re actually trying to negate all of the points that make Coronavirus less serious to make it seem more serious. *

For example, your a*suming that cases are exponentially growing and that means it’s getting “worse”.* An easy counterpoint to your argument is that cases aren’t “growing” we’re identifying more positive tests which means the No symptom to mild symptom cases are being identified and the deaths are coming from the most severe cases.

Coronavirus has been here, because it is such a mild illness, many people have had it and gotten over it and were never tested. They then pass it on to others who do the same thing. It doesn't mean that it's "growing", its just being identified. The numbers we need to make that argument are the number of negative tests, What's happening is that because we are being hammered with sensationalism of this virus, people are being way more mindful of symptoms and now going to get tested, where they were not before.

So if we continue to test more people the number of positive cases will rise, as time goes on, more people will die because that’s what people do.* People die all the time.* I'm not sure what people are expecting to happen. Do they think people will stop dying or that people will stop catching coronavirus? At some point we have to accept the fact that there is a mild virus out there that has the potential to k*ll tens of thousands of Americans. We've done it with the seasonal flu, we just have to adjust to doing it now.

I’m pointing out the outlier of NY to show how you can manipulate the numbers to reflect it however you want. * If you want to argue Coronavirus is a major problem, you point to New York and say "they had 114 deaths yesterday". At the same time I can point to NY and say the mortality rate is 1% and probably even lower with more available testing. In actuality if you think about the fact that on average 130 people die every day in New York City alone, what is the actual impact of 114 deaths in an entire state?

The fixation is the issue, not necessarily the spread of a mild virus.
Look Boxden has an epidemiologist how neat!

2 weeks ago '16        #71
ruddiger 
space
space
Props total: 3479 3 K  Slaps total: 518 518
Something don’t add up... oh yeah, it’s the OP’s math, because his a*s flunked that class.

2 weeks ago '17        #72
space
space
space
 Sin said
I’m in Jersey city right outside the epicenter of NYC

This virus definitely has me scared, i take immune suppression drugs twice a day
Damn, stay safe out there.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+187online now  68
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
346 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  32
Shaq says Chris Webber was better than Tim Duncan
94 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+44online now  32
Apr 7 - Senate Democrats propose $25,000 hazard-pay plan for essential workers