😱Apple Finally* Admits Microfrost Was Right ☑😏 About Tablets💻 [ SurfacePro > iPad Pro ]

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x3   |  2 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #51
yousabitch 
space
space
space
Props total: 9909 9 K  Slaps total: 2131 2 K
i use a surface pro for work and i hate it .....you guys just like it because it runs windows...the tablet itself is trash and comes with all the same issues your windows pc's had
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #52
VictoryThagr8 
space
space
space
Props total: 5920 5 K  Slaps total: 1195 1 K
 cutedrakestan said
broke n*ggas exposing themselves in here. this is fire, ive experienced the tech first hand. I put in my order
But surface pro price is comparable to iPad.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #53
cutedrakestan 
space
space
space
Props total: 1413 1 K  Slaps total: 2033 2 K
 VictoryThagr8 said
But surface pro price is comparable to iPad.

You think you gonna get hoes with an outdated ugly as surface? You sound like a clown

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #54
AnuthaOne 
space
space
space
Props total: 2798 2 K  Slaps total: 1681 1 K
tablets are for idiots who like to see pictures but not read the text

keyboards and mice are necessary a touch screen is not a sufficient input device
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #55
purpleaxxe 
space
space
Props total: 405 405  Slaps total: 89 89
 yousabi*ch said
i use a surface pro for work and i hate it .....you guys just like it because it runs windows...the tablet itself is trash and comes with all the same issues your windows pc's had
You think exactly as I do. The Surface line isn't the problem the OS is. I have 2 Surface Books and 3 Surface Pro5s on my Job. I gave the Pros to admin. I use one of the Surface Books with the Surface Doc when working with files from admin since they're stuck on using Windoze, but there are issues that always arise. I recently had to update the firmware on the dock. You wouldn't believe the hurdles I had to go through to do such a simple task. I primarily conduct all on my work on a 13 MacBook Pro or a Mac Mini.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #56
astrotrain 
space
space
Props total: 1455 1 K  Slaps total: 163 163
I copped the ipad pro 2018 but i barely even use it. Cant even run full OS, i think its takes them this long just to get to release a more indepth version of Adobe photoshop and illustrator I've been using the IOS versions of the Adobe apps and they are so basic its a joke.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #57
B86 
space
space
space
Props total: 11335 11 K  Slaps total: 2439 2 K
 stop resisting said
apple makes superior phones,laptops, etc....

microsoft has one product better than apple that they both make. and when they buy Sony next year they will make better gaming devices too

this thread is trash
I love when people don't understand technology...(you clearly don't, talking this stupid). They actually make inferior sh*t when compared to MS and Android but people like you don't know any better

2 weeks ago '18        #58
IcebergIzm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 3364 3 K  Slaps total: 1725 1 K
 astrotrain said
i think its takes them this long just to get to release a more indepth version of Adobe photoshop and illustrator

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #59
stop resisting 
space
space
Props total: 12049 12 K  Slaps total: 11827 11 K
 B86 said
I love when people don't understand technology...(you clearly don't, talking this stupid). They actually make inferior sh*t when compared to MS and Android but people like you don't know any better
Resale prices say otherwise dummy

2 weeks ago '16        #60
B86 
space
space
space
Props total: 11335 11 K  Slaps total: 2439 2 K
 stop resisting said
Resale prices say otherwise dummy
Resale prices just say there's other people out there as technologically out of touch as you...

2 weeks ago '16        #61
stop resisting 
space
space
Props total: 12049 12 K  Slaps total: 11827 11 K
 B86 said
Resale prices just say there's other people out there as technologically out of touch as you...
Call it what YOU want

Apple’s resale prices are higher no matter what YOU feel about them

Their products are better

2 weeks ago '12        #62
GoldRush 
space
space
Props total: 820 820  Slaps total: 30 30
 mr_underground said

apple and microsoft aren't even targeting the same people. MS is known for corporate business and apple is known for creative work

spot on & why I don't get into the arguments with people

each OS serves its own purpose - well for me anyway

2 weeks ago '11        #63
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 51810 51 K  Slaps total: 6974 6 K
bro the iPad pros edit videos like crazy

export time

1 week ago '16        #64
Thadudesoofresh 
space
space
space
Props total: 178 178  Slaps total: 41 41
 mr_underground said
apple is in a new phase where they're playing nice with other companies, listening to consumers and making fast changes.

the goal of there pro lines are to replace the traditional work enviroment as many pros including myself have said. if i don't have to carry around or use a ton of gear i won't. if the iphone can shoot productionr ready photos and video, i'm going to use that because its easier.

if the ipad can edit video, i'm going to use that. so between the 2 devices i can run a minimalistic business. so apples goal is to replace bulking and clunky tools. apple was build around creatives and its going back to its roots by making creative tools easier. i love the fact i can shoot a video on the iphone and its automatically on my ipad where i can start editing. i can also trade financial markets in the background.

the only things i can't do right now on iphone or ipad is run trading robots or use OBS to do streaming or gaming content creations. if i was just doing gameplay footage than yes, but if i want the camera then its a bit clunky as i would need to record on iphone and have the game play on ipad. i like it synced through OBS. but other than those 2 things i can do everything i need to do on iphone and ipad and get paid for it.

apple and microsoft aren't even targeting the same people. MS is know for corporate business and apple is know for creative work

Yo, is there a way to watch videos and shows like anime on an iPad without having to just watch clips and stuff on YouTube? I have obviously no problem watching anything on my Vaio laptop, you just can't on apple products.

Asking since you have Konan as your avatar and you seem knowledgeable.

1 week ago '04        #65
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 44714 44 K  Slaps total: 3675 3 K
 Thadudesoofresh said
Yo, is there a way to watch videos and shows like anime on an iPad without having to just watch clips and stuff on YouTube? I have obviously no problem watching anything on my Vaio laptop, you just can't on apple products.

Asking since you have Konan as your avatar and you seem knowledgeable.
yes, either hulu or a slite like: of you have an adblocker

2 hrs ago '04        #66
Skilllz 
space
space
Props total: 11673 11 K  Slaps total: 1183 1 K
 theidiotlamper said
Surfaces have major tech issues. Digitizers and touch screens dont work, ghosting mouses, battery issues after a year of use....across the board.

When its functional yea it's better than an ipad in any iteration, but the issues are super widespread. I find it a miracle when my keyboard decides to work and I can get things done there instead of on my cell phone.
crazy how much hate you got, fan boys for real

I deal with surface pro's at work (IT) and they are some buggy mufu*kaz.

Last edited by Skilllz; Today at 08:31 AM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+191online now  57
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
349 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+65online now  34
Image(s) inside Ever Find Your Homies Woman on Tinder
189 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  24
Shaq says Chris Webber was better than Tim Duncan