Feb 11 - Samsung Changes The Game Again, Full Flip, 8k, x 100 zoom, 1.5 TB

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '18        #126
Dyslexicredaer0 
space
space
Props total: 2550 2 K  Slaps total: 377 377
I'm rocking the Galaxy Note 8 and these phones look great and all but I honestly don't need to upgrade just yet, as much as I want to, I don't need to. I just got a new case and everyone is asking me what new phone did i get. Same sh*t just a different case.

1 month ago '04        #127
NahLij 
space
space
Props total: 25059 25 K  Slaps total: 1787 1 K
Truthfully unnecessary specs. Unless youíre using the phone to full capability itís a waste. Most people who will boast about shooting 8K will be posting videos to Instagram and itíll look like everyone else.

1 month ago '04        #128
patt24 
space
space
Props total: 6942 6 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K
 NahLij said
Truthfully unnecessary specs. Unless youíre using the phone to full capability itís a waste. Most people who will boast about shooting 8K will be posting videos to Instagram and itíll look like everyone else.
people dont even understand the purpose of 8k/6k theres a huge benefit to it and the clarity isnt one of them.... sh*t if you're a videographer/cinematographer even 4k deliverable is rare...

1 month ago '04        #129
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 33088 33 K  Slaps total: 8116 8 K
After watching this review I am highly disappointed and pissed

1 month ago '09        #130
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2707 2 K  Slaps total: 454 454
 Javon23 said
After watching this review I am highly disappointed and pissed
While its not bad and some goes to galaxy some goes to iphone

shame that samsung has all the "power" but they fail at the software part

they did say they will be updating the camera, there is already a March update which i dont think reviewers have used yet but there will be another update to fix the autofocus

if only Pixel would use samsung hardware would insane but Google out here using lens from 2015 and competiting cause of their software

1 month ago '11        #131
KingP1n 
space
space
Props total: 6296 6 K  Slaps total: 945 945
Ultra getting slated in reviews, just get the regular S20/S20+.

Ultra isn’t worth the extra cost.

On another note Samsung really need to sort their camera processing, always put me off their phones and seeminglys nothing changed. Glad reviewers are finally making a big deal about this and pointing it out.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #132
space
space
 KingP1n said
Ultra getting slated in reviews, just get the regular S20/S20+.

Ultra isnít worth the extra cost.

On another note Samsung really need to sort their camera processing, always put me off their phones and seeminglys nothing changed. Glad reviewers are finally making a big deal about this and pointing it out.
Yeh its getting frustrating
In my opinion Samsung has came in 3rd the past 2 years compared to Iphone and Pixel and its been for the same reasons. It looks like this year will be no different and with their insane price points they are full of sh*t.

1 month ago '04        #133
space
space
 rexplosive said
While its not bad and some goes to galaxy some goes to iphone

shame that samsung has all the "power" but they fail at the software part

they did say they will be updating the camera, there is already a March update which i dont think reviewers have used yet but there will be another update to fix the autofocus

if only Pixel would use samsung hardware would insane but Google out here using lens from 2015 and competiting cause of their software
Samsung uses the same Software "update" coming soon excuse every year and nothing comes of it.
I believe Pixel has the best software innovation in the game to support their camera.
I agree Google using Samsung's hardware would destroy all
+2   

1 month ago '17        #134
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 86489 86 K  Slaps total: 5365 5 K
I just got my S20 yesterday and coming from an S8 this phone is the truth! Besides having a headphone jack this phone is absolutely perfect. After putting the phone in 130 Hz mode I can never go back to anything less. It's just buttery smooth. And the display quality is absolutely gorgeous. I was showing people at work videos in HDR mode and they were amazed with one of my buddies so impressed he just ordered an Ultra. The camera is dope to and despite not having the Ultra's 108Mp sensor I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. Plus I have psuedo 5G in Charlotte and the speeds are dumb fast. And the battery life so far has been great I'm still at 74% and have been using it all day.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #135
Hoosier Cruiser 
space
space
Props total: 377 377  Slaps total: 22 22
Apple gotta catch up like mustard..

1 month ago '04        #136
JayR04 
space
space
Props total: 10436 10 K  Slaps total: 560 560
 Naga Sadow said
I just got my S20 yesterday and coming from an S8 this phone is the truth! Besides having a headphone jack this phone is absolutely perfect. After putting the phone in 130 Hz mode I can never go back to anything less. It's just buttery smooth. And the display quality is absolutely gorgeous. I was showing people at work videos in HDR mode and they were amazed with one of my buddies so impressed he just ordered an Ultra. The camera is dope to and despite not having the Ultra's 108Mp sensor I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. Plus I have psuedo 5G in Charlotte and the speeds are dumb fast. And the battery life so far has been great I'm still at 74% and have been using it all day.
The 120hz display looks unreal. I love it.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #137
space
space
Exactly how I feel about this phone.
3rd place camera and don't even bother recording in 8k
I will definitely upgrade to the Note version of this phone but it will be the first time I root a phone in years. Samsung's software is beyond disappointing.

1 month ago '14        #138
Falcons88 
space
space
Props total: 3812 3 K  Slaps total: 622 622
 Javon23 said
Exactly how I feel about this phone.
3rd place camera and don't even bother recording in 8k
I will definitely upgrade to the Note version of this phone but it will be the first time I root a phone in years. Samsung's software is beyond disappointing.
You're not rooting any Samsung phones unless it's the exnoys ver..That Samsung knox has made the Snapdragon variants unrootable

1 month ago '04        #139
space
space
Great Camera Review

4 weeks ago '04        #140
space
space

+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #141
Playboi Loso 
space
space
Props total: 43057 43 K  Slaps total: 4821 4 K
Phone could do magic tricks & I still wouldnt look at it twice

If it aint an iPhone

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+191online now  43
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
349 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+65online now  34
Image(s) inside Ever Find Your Homies Woman on Tinder
189 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  31
Apr 8 - Americans could start receiving stimulus checks starting on April 9