Biggies Treatment at Bad Boy as told by Mark Curry.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16052 16052
 Ninobrown12 said:
Karma ain't real homie
evil is tho

convinced puff definitely had this ninja kilt
 5 years ago '11        #102
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 HipHop Since 93 said:
IF this is true, its fu*ked up. But Puff is no different from any other label head. Artists get r*ped in the industry & thats just how it goes when you work for somebody else. Go independent if you want what you're actually worth. But nobody knows if this is true, we've heard 1000 different versions of the same story from different people. Also remember that Curry is a disgruntled former employee. & to the people that asked why Puff hasn't sued if the stuff in the book is a lie, libel cases take alot of time & money. For somebody like Puff its not even really worth it, especially since the book is so under the radar. If it was getting major attention then he probably would sue.
yeah but if a lot of people are saying the same thing doesn't that make it more credible?
 5 years ago '07        #103
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
i read some of that mark curry book, and i felt that curry should have left bad boy when puffy stole the whole concept of that godzilla soundtrack single from curry and ran with it. curry even said that he had a chance to get his own deal for that single, but puffy snekkid him out of that chance, and all curry got out ghostwriting that song was an expensive bottle of champagne. that alone was a sign for curry to leave puffy alone. the guy basically volunteered to be a slave for puffy for a bottle of alcohol.
 5 years ago '07        #104
gjray 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 1253 1253
 A-L-P said:
I had a chance to check out the book that Mark Curry wrote about his experiences at Bad Boy and working with Puff. It's a good read (hard to put down), and it gives you a glimpse of what went on at Bad Boy, how the death Row fued really started, his recording sessions with Tupac, Puff and Big Meech's relationship, beatinf up Shakir Stewart, his beef with Wolf, and how Big was getting burned like every other Bad Boy artist, olus more topics. It also teaches you about how crazy the industry actually is. There's no illumaniti stuff in it though. It's a long read, so I do expect some "Did Not Read" Gifs lol.
why would the illuminati need to exist when your own people and friends are backstabbing you and pushing their own agenda to get money.
 5 years ago '10        #105
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 miamishank said:
slavery and the halocaust Germany and the US are doing fine
dont know about germany but america has seen karma plenty of times
9/11
 5 years ago '10        #106
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 Curtisimo said:
That's biggies fault

Aww puffy wants to get me out the hood because he thinks im talented enough to have a rap career on his record label therefore he's my friend

What kind of grade school logic is that

Lmao

ALLEEK said:
Actually you're wrong...Lyor Cohen built his name off the fact that he would literally go anywhere to find talent and build trust. He has met rappers in crack houses, projects, strip clubs blah blah...n*gga once said he ate dinner with a rappers Grandmother 10 minutes after he and the rapper dropped off a few bottles of liquor at the crackhouse they initially met up at

Puffs whole mentality...that 'personal avenue' you talk about is just him trying to replicate what Lyor Cohen did in the 80s and early to mid 90s...Its all the same

Puff really ain't no diff than them...If he was a white guy you would think of him the same way you do Jimmy Iovine or Lyor Cohen
Im not saying Big was't naive, but he was more susceptible to Puffs "homie tactics" because Puff is black.

Puff is more like Barry Gordy, not Lyor Cohen.

Remember I spoke on "why people call puff a snake" Its cause he uses all the tactics others use AND his skin color to take advantage of his own people.
At least that's what I deduce from all the stories
 5 years ago '10        #107
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,858 | Props total: 8977 8977
 PowerBar Ernie said:
Man, that Mark Curry book is deep.

The Shakir Stewart story (Puffy might've drove him to suicide), Clive Davis & Puffy allegedly having relations to get Puffy where he is, Puffy robbing Kirk Burrowes for his stake in Bad Boy, etc.

I definitely believe Clive & Puffy were having homo affairs now that Clive Davis admitted he was bis3xual.

Why else would Clive push so hard for Puff to get such a ridiculous budget from Arista.

Same for Busta when he worked for Clive Davis at J Records, I see why people think he was the downlow homo rapper.

I see why gay rumors surrounded Eric Sermon for so long too, because of his a.ssociation with Clive Davis, as mark Curry also mentioned in that video clip.
 5 years ago '05        #108
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I just finished reading the book.....mind = blown

I couldn't put the book down

diddy is such a fu*king snake what he has done to people I surprise he has gotten away with it all

but I mean everyone known what he did to shyne how he did 10 years bid for diddy cuz diddy fu*ked him over....how does any other rapper respect diddy for this?
 5 years ago '04        #109
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
Diddy helped bring down BMF.
 04-07-2013, 12:12 PM         #110
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Because he's not only a snake, but also a sociopath.
bingo

anyone got a the full book on pdf? or a link to buy or something

props in advance
 04-07-2013, 12:22 PM         #111
Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And why would the lox go back to that snake anyways, he's a sociopath, psychopath, sadistic and horrible

just like feminem aka eminem, 50 cent, fat hoe and the rest of the dirty a.ss businessmen.
What do you think of Nas?

He pretty much blackballed Cormega from the music industry

Prevented AZ from getting shine due to the fact that AZ was the more skilled rapper (and has since recently reunited with AZ once he heard AZ was fu*king with a billionaire)

Snekkid Quan and didn't even turn up to his sons funeral or call Quan when he heard his son died

Left Ill Will's mother in Queensbridge projects despite naming his record company after he son and referencing all the time in his rhymes

Used Lakey Tha Kidd as muscle until the beef with Jay-Z, Prodigy and Cormega dissolved and then cut him off, only to have Lakey return back to QB projects despite holding him down
 04-07-2013, 12:24 PM         #112
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And why would the lox go back to that snake anyways, he's a sociopath, psychopath, sadistic and horrible

just like feminem aka eminem, 50 cent, fat hoe and the rest of the dirty a.ss businessmen.
the fu*k? wrong quote?
 5 years ago '13        #113
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38332 38332
BIG mos def wudnt be fu*kin with BB before the 00's were out

dude was already plottin moving away

and if there was any artist that cud have destroyed badboy it was biggy himself

the dynamics wud have been crazy, to think BB wud have never reached the heights it did
 5 years ago '13        #114
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38332 38332
Yea Tut was known as a stick up kid^

Pac never really touched on everything

"But you and I know what's going on, Payback, I knew you bi*ch n*ggas from way back, Witness me strapped with macs knew I wouldn't play that"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago