Goon of all Goons: World Leaders Bodyguard Photos

most viewed right now
Video inside Chicago Gangbangers hold Swae Lee Hostage!!!
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What do women really do in Dubai?
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cash Me Outside Girl Danielle Bregoli Has a Bunch of Insane Rider Demands
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn Lloyd Banks got fat
140 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '13        #121
yungrythm 1 heat pts
space
space
$52 | Props total: 83 83
 dfro said:

[pic - click to view]

Who is this n*gga protecting??
nobody my n*gga he is the threat..lmao

Now please bare with me cause I know you
gonna say you ain't bout to read all this sh*t
but damn it's funny an please excuse all
the grammatical errors but..

money low key on the cool look like he took one of those pix of the main villain in a Tom Clancy movie that they put up on the screen at the briefing and some overly dramatic mufu*ker comes on an start talking bout...

The man you're looking at
has been on the NSA, CIA and INTERPOL's most wanted for the last 13 years

His name..Marco Marco DeMarco Marco

His crimes include murder, racketeering, blackmail, pimping, espionage, insider trading, the illegal distribution of soft core pr0n, jaywalking, stealing candy from a baby, loitering, c*ck blockin, and cheating at Spades

Known in the underworld only as - bi*ch Betta have my C4 - The Wolf - Mickey Matchsticks - Bobby fast hands. Or as the Croatians call him simply...The Convenience Store

Born in Prog the son of a Welch watch maker and a 4 toed hooker named Rick
after attended boarding schools in Europe and eventually Juilliard and in the late 70s Marco was the lead in a Jackson 5 cover band named Sonic after the bands bitter split he turned his attention to crime working as an a.ssassin for The Triads and a merc for the Bulgarians reigning terror across 5 continents and finally as head of his own international criminal organization the likes the modern intelligence community had never seen for years engaging in a deadly game of cat an mouse leaving only a trail of blood and fear with Marco always just one step ahead till finally after a deadly shootout with customs agents in Berlin we received a tip from an FBI informant and got the drop on him and he was apprehended at an illegal arms deal in the back room of a ihop in Chugwater Wyoming.

But that's not the end...

After escaping from a Moroccan super max in July of 88 k!lling 18 armed guards
with nothing more than a half chewed stick of wrigley's doublemint a rubber band slingshot a kazoo and a Nintendo Cartridge he became a ghost popping up from time to time...Bolivia, Singapore,Hong Kong, a Macy's thanksgiving day parade, the daytime Emmy's a Rod Stewart after party and a dice game on 129 an Lenox which subsequently resulted in the stabbing of a man named Squeaky Feet Tyrone

He was last seen in Constantinople at the funeral of his brother Yuri no ones seen or heard from him since having thought to have been k!lled in an illegal fireworks explosion in Rangoon in 92 ...that is until 2000 when his prints came up on a bootleg VHS copy of Baller Blockin in a rade in Istanbul and a half empty bottles of Hennessy..his calling card

And after that the trail just goes cold and he's been off the grid ever since

Until now...
RocAFella Chain and 1 others gave props

2 months ago '17        #122
RocAFella Chain 360 heat pts360 OP
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 15813 15813
 yungrythm said:

money low key on the cool look like he took one of those pix of the main villain in a Tom Clancy movie that they put up on the screen at the briefing and some overly dramatic mufu*ker comes on an start talking bout...

His crimes include murder, racketeering, blackmail, pimping, espionage, insider trading, the illegal distribution of soft core pr0n, jaywalking, stealing candy from a baby, loitering, c*ck blockin, and cheating at Spades

Known in the underworld only as - bi*ch Betta have my C4 - The Wolf - Mickey Matchsticks - Bobby fast hands. Or as the Croatians call him simply...The Convenience Store

after attended boarding schools in Europe and eventually Juilliard and in the late 70s Marco was the lead in a Jackson 5 cover band named Sonic after the bands bitter split he turned his attention to crime working as an a.ssassin for The Triads and a merc for the Bulgarians reigning terror across 5 continents and finally as head of his own international criminal organization the likes the modern intelligence community had never seen for years engaging in a deadly game of cat an mouse leaving only a trail of blood and fear with Marco always just one step ahead till finally after a deadly shootout with customs agents in Berlin we received a tip from an FBI informant and got the drop on him and he was apprehended at an illegal arms deal in the back room of a ihop in Chugwater Wyoming.

with nothing more than a half chewed stick of wrigley's doublemint a rubber band slingshot a kazoo and a Nintendo Cartridge he became a ghost popping up from time to time...Bolivia, Singapore,Hong Kong, a Macy's thanksgiving day parade, the daytime Emmy's a Rod Stewart after party and a dice game on 129 an Lenox which subsequently resulted in the stabbing of a man named Squeaky Feet Tyrone

He was last seen in Constantinople at the funeral of his brother Yuri no ones seen or heard from him since having thought to have been k!lled in an illegal fireworks explosion in Rangoon in 92 ...that is until 2000 when his prints came up on a bootleg VHS copy of Baller Blockin in a rade in Istanbul and a half empty bottles of Hennessy..his calling card

Until now...
This vivid imagination azz n*gga here.
Props
jayevryday and 1 others gave props

2 months ago '10        #123
dfro 21 heat pts21
space
space
$239 | Props total: 799 799
 yungrythm said:

Until now...
Damn son,
How lit is you right now??
Respect tho, thats a wild imagination. Not to be picky but... you said he hasn't been seen since Istanbul was Constantinople? That hasn't been the name since the collapse of the Ottoman empire in 1923. How old you sayin dude is?? He like a trigger happy wonder woman..
I'd pay to see that flick
yungrythm gave props

2 months ago '13        #124
yungrythm 1 heat pts
space
space
$52 | Props total: 83 83
 dfro said:
Damn son,
How lit is you right now??
Respect tho, thats a wild imagination. Not to be picky but... you said he hasn't been seen since Istanbul was Constantinople? That hasn't been the name since the collapse of the Ottoman empire in 1923. How old you sayin dude is?? He like a trigger happy wonder woman..
I'd pay to see that flick
Very my n*gga very..it's been a long a.ss day..an damn if you ain't right I guess I got caught up just tryna think of all the cliche places an sh*t they always use an I did no fact check..and lmao you thinkin the wrong universe...I mean come on man why do you think Ottoman really fell... "Montauk Project" "Philadelphia Experiment" an if you thinkin 1943 Dats because dats what they want you to think

Hail Hydra

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Consequence of Reducing the Skill Gap
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
This video realer than any 90s NY hippity hop video
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is pure fu-kery, roast away BX
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The first ever female Super Saiyan transformation
127 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 61 Year Old Jermaine Jackson Showed Off His 23 Year Old Girlfriend At T..
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Yall See The Hidden McBain Movie Edited from The Simpsons Episodes Lol
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside May 27 - Mark Zuckerberg calls for Universal Basic Income
153 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy