Lonzo Ball's mother had a stroke, Lavar won't let his boys see their mom

most viewed right now
 158
Train ran on kid's mother after talking sh*t on xbox live
151 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 121
Article inside They're shutting down sites out here! :mad:
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Imhotep Puzzy Nation! Angela Rye Just Caught Another Body On CNN
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Read The Story Of #UberBae: Woman Who Drove A Side Chick To Her Man’s ..
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 weeks ago '16        #41
Toast2the 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 3853 3853
@
 2 weeks ago '13        #42
dtdroid 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$11,868 | Props total: 12098 12098
 number12 said:
Like you said if it's true the media going to k!ll him. They was probably waiting for something like this to pounce on him.
Yeah, let's not talk about the reprehensible behavior if true. Let's talk about the media consequences of his actions.

What a victim LaVar Ball will be if that happens.

batmanwithprep and 1 others gave props
 
number12 and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #43
Whitty Huton 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 9538 9538
 Toast2the said:

[pic - click to view]



This look like a dude grieving over a wife that is near death? And plus he won't let his sins see their mom due to basketball and he thinks it will be negative on them? Ur a clown for real... everything ain't race bro and when u use it as so it delegitimizes when it really should be mentioned
Obviously his wife wasn't near death if he's not grieving

RaIVIpAG3x gave props
 
dtdroid and 6 others slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '15        #44
kami 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,350 | Props total: 5584 5584
Lol at any kid can put up 30 if they play all game and got a green light. Hurt careers? If a kid has a chance at a ball career nothing is stopping them you don't even need a hs to get anywhere. This sh*t seem like hate.

Somebody don't like the ball fam getting money
TriniSoldier and 2 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #45
ThirtyThree 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$1,398 | Props total: 3470 3470
 Toast2the said:

[pic - click to view]



This look like a dude grieving over a wife that is near death? And plus he won't let his sins see their mom due to basketball and he thinks it will be negative on them? Ur a clown for real... everything ain't race bro and when u use it as so it delegitimizes when it really should be mentioned
You don't know sh*t stop it. Explain to me how this situation would affect the brand negatively? Explain that to me.
kami gave props
 
dtdroid and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '13        #46
dtdroid 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$11,868 | Props total: 12098 12098
 Toast2the said:

[pic - click to view]



This look like a dude grieving over a wife that is near death? And plus he won't let his sins see their mom due to basketball and he thinks it will be negative on them? Ur a clown for real... everything ain't race bro and when u use it as so it delegitimizes when it really should be mentioned
But when you call out race-baiting boxden doesn't want to hear it.
Toast2the gave props
 
13th East slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '09        #47
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$41,203 | Props total: 1022 1022
 kami said:
Lol at any kid can put up 30 if they play all game and got a green light. Hurt careers? If a kid has a chance at a ball career nothing is stopping them you don't even need a hs to get anywhere. This sh*t seem like hate.

Somebody don't like the ball fam getting money
Somebody tryna tap into their pockets
kami gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '16        #48
Toast2the 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 3853 3853
 ThirtyThree said:
You don't know sh*t stop it. Explain to me how this situation would affect the brand negatively? Explain that to me.
Da fuk r u talking about?? This is what they(the Ball's) said not me dummy , read the fu*king article before u comment half wit
 2 weeks ago '16        #49
Toast2the 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 3853 3853
 Whitty Huton said:
Obviously his wife wasn't near death if he's not grieving

Lol ur an idiot lol... I guess another person that didn't read the article in the OP
 2 weeks ago '17        #50
ThirtyThree 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$1,398 | Props total: 3470 3470
 Toast2the said:
Da fuk r u talking about?? This is what they(the Ball's) said not me dummy , read the fu*king article before u comment half wit
I'm asking you to explain how the kids seeing their mother would diminish the brand?
TriniSoldier gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #51
Whitty Huton 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 9538 9538
 Toast2the said:
Lol ur an idiot lol... I guess another person that didn't read the article in the OP
I read it, does it mean it was 100% factual d!ck head
drose1985 gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '16        #52
Trotty Glizzy 146 heat pts146 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 8204 8204
 Doc Zombie said:
What are you @ing me for ?

Don't switch this sh*t up now.

Nobody said the STROKE didn't happen ?

What are you doing ? Don't make this a battle of wits. Don't do this.

I clearly called you out on speculation of what's happening here and whatever Lavar is doing ?
n*gga this Boxden

I'll post a thread about how Lonzo will win the championship and I'll post a thread if Lavar get caught in the Range Rover with the boy word to Pimp C.

It's all for discussion.

This is not Reddit.

I'm not deleting this thread but I hope this is not real.
 2 weeks ago '16        #53
Toast2the 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 3853 3853
 ThirtyThree said:
I'm asking you to explain how the kids seeing their mother would diminish the brand?
Why are you asking me to explain when they said it?... I'm not them... I'm just quoting the article and posting this article from usatoday


 2 weeks ago '17        #54
ThirtyThree 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$1,398 | Props total: 3470 3470
 Toast2the said:
Why are you asking me to explain when they said it?... I'm not them... I'm just quoting the article and posting this article from usatoday


I'm gonna ask you one more time. How would the kids seeing their sick mother, have a negative affect on the brand?
 2 weeks ago '09        #55
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$41,203 | Props total: 1022 1022
 ThirtyThree said:
I'm gonna ask you one more time. How would the kids seeing their sick mother, have a negative affect on the brand?
he aint gonna answer the question
 2 weeks ago '16        #56
Toast2the 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 3853 3853
 Whitty Huton said:
I read it, does it mean it was 100% factual d!ck head
So u don't believe usatoday either??
 2 weeks ago '16        #57
Toast2the 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 3853 3853
 ThirtyThree said:
I'm gonna ask you one more time. How would the kids seeing their sick mother, have a negative affect on the brand?
Omg and I'm going to answer you one more time ... ask levar Ball I'm not in his head and I can't explain 95% of what he does because they done make sense to me... maybe he thinks Lonzo seeing his mom like that will effect him in the tourney which may affect their brand... but like u said I have no fu*king clue because I'm not him and I didn't say it... a family member did
quan3106 slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #58
Whitty Huton 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 9538 9538
 Toast2the said:
So u don't believe usatoday either??
USA today got it from a family member with an agenda, does it mean it's 100% factual
TriniSoldier and 1 others gave props
 
3 bs slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #59
Doc Zombie 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$2,009 | Props total: 5796 5796
 Trotty Glizzy said:
n*gga this Boxden

I'll post a thread about how Lonzo will win the championship and I'll post a thread if Lavar get caught in the Range Rover with the boy word to Pimp C.

It's all for discussion.

This is not Reddit.

I'm not deleting this thread but I hope this is not real.
Trotty.






















What are you talking about ?

What the fu*k are you saying ? I have said NONE of this.

Did you not have a gameplan or something ? I feel like this is a prepared statement to a f!ght you were ready for.

I didn't say ANY of that. Isn't Reddit a place of discussion ? What ?
Go Jets and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #60
number12 
space
avatar space
space
$399 | Props total: 894 894
 dtdroid said:
Yeah, let's not talk about the reprehensible behavior if true. Let's talk about the media consequences of his actions.

What a victim LaVar Ball will be if that happens.

Are you going to explain anytime soon on why do you care so much about me?
drose1985 gave props
 
dtdroid slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
222 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Mar 28 - Nigerians boycott Coca-Cola drinks after court rules them 'poi..
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Fake Gabrielle Union v. Fake Beyonce
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Michelle Pfeiffer Says Al Pacino Had Her ‘Terrified’ While Filming ‘Sc..
106 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Danny Brown Confirms He's The Rapper Dave Chappelle Talked About In Net..
33 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Mar 29 - Man mauled to death by dog during interview with BBC
84 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Video: LaFather & Lonzo on UNDISPUTED going at Skip
107 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Mase Responds To Cam'ron & Laughs At His Claims On Why He Became A Past..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy