Lonzo Ball's mother had a stroke, Lavar won't let his boys see their mom

most viewed right now
Video inside Chicago Gangbangers hold Swae Lee Hostage!!!
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What do women really do in Dubai?
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cash Me Outside Girl Danielle Bregoli Has a Bunch of Insane Rider Demands
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn Lloyd Banks got fat
140 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '05        #181
Clutch City Kid 108 heat pts108
space
space
$21,284 | Props total: 17357 17357
 Kyu said:
what?

i meant exactly what i wrote homie... dude is a knucklehead and i think Lonzo would be better off without him unless his pops can humble himself a tad... not everyone has to agree on everything

kid is super talented and ive spoke u with you about my concerns if he does come to the Lakers... i dont want his pops bad mouthing our squad in the media if things dont go "his way", its a legit concern homie... if that doesnt happen n Lonzo comes in and does well for us then its all no concern at all... ive never said i wasnt cool with his pops being involved with his kids, im all for that... im not the only one that feels that hes gone overboard more than once tho... kid is SUPER talented but i also like the idea of Josh Jackson and getting a PG later in the 1st since its a deep draft, i trust the FO will do whats right for us
 2 months ago '05        #182
Hold That 101 heat pts101
space
space
$35,323 | Props total: 8133 8133
 creleone said:
He's keeping them in check.

The fu*k is wrong with this? They haven't made one NBA dollar yet and still live at his house.

The problem with entitlement youth is exactly that, no guidance, no authority in their life, no discipline.

This guy keeps his boys in line and people are upset.

Too many people really just want his kids to fail to spite Lavar and that's more pathetic than his overprotective all in the videos parenting.
He 18 and a grown a.ss man now. He's 2 months away from being a millionaire, that living under my roof is dead now. He can say fu*k his dad, and as soon as the tournament ends a agent will put him in a nice condo for free until he gets drafted.

Lavar is a great father I'm sure, but sometimes he talks like Lonzo is 12 and not a grown man now.

One of the best things that can probably happen to Lonzo is being drafted by a non California team to get out the nest.
 2 months ago '10        #183
mixtapelive 261 heat pts261
space
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 1504 1504
This article or in actuality the family member is lying/exaggerating. The kids aren't allowed to see their mom, lol. Load of bullsh*t, all you have to do is do some research and check social media. She's even been in videos since the supposed date.
 2 months ago '11        #184
KRCROOKSNY 104 heat pts104
space
space
$9,294 | Props total: 3920 3920
That timing..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Consequence of Reducing the Skill Gap
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
This video realer than any 90s NY hippity hop video
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is pure fu-kery, roast away BX
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The first ever female Super Saiyan transformation
127 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 61 Year Old Jermaine Jackson Showed Off His 23 Year Old Girlfriend At T..
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Yall See The Hidden McBain Movie Edited from The Simpsons Episodes Lol
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside May 27 - Mark Zuckerberg calls for Universal Basic Income
153 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy