Article inside They're shutting down sites out here! :mad:
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Imhotep Puzzy Nation! Angela Rye Just Caught Another Body On CNN
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Read The Story Of #UberBae: Woman Who Drove A Side Chick To Her Man’s ..
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '13        #181
king26 
space
space
space
$223 | Props total: 589 589
Dude out here emasculating his kids by always talking for them.

n*ggas in the locker room probably invite him to events by asking him if he can get permission from his dad to go
80's Baby gave props

2 weeks ago '11        #182
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,521 | Props total: 4022 4022
 Doc Zombie said:

Not only that, you don't make any effort to make it CLEAR this happened

Last month.
It was clear to me that it happened in February. But I guess that's because I took your advice before I even saw it and read the article
 2 weeks ago '17        #183
Doc Zombie 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,009 | Props total: 5796 5796
 ImInHerMouth said:
It was clear to me that it happened in February. But I guess that's because I took your advice before I even saw it and read the article
I'm saying.
 2 weeks ago '17        #184
Diplomats 5 heat pts
space
space
$768 | Props total: 2209 2209
358 (2 bx goons and 356 bystanders)

creleone and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '17        #185
idgaftho 
space
space
space
$193 | Props total: 274 274
BBB tho? Yall ol heads not dead a.ss
 1 week ago '15        #186
creleone 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 450 450
Everyone hating on Ball and his boys got me cheering for them more and more.

I haven't had a favorite basketball player in awhile...These kids getting me interested in the sport again, I want to see Lonzo become one of the best ever.
popogogo and 3 others gave props

Ravishing slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #187
creleone 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 450 450
 king26 said:
Dude out here emasculating his kids by always talking for them.

n*ggas in the locker room probably invite him to events by asking him if he can get permission from his dad to go

He's keeping them in check.

The fu*k is wrong with this? They haven't made one NBA dollar yet and still live at his house.

The problem with entitlement youth is exactly that, no guidance, no authority in their life, no discipline.

This guy keeps his boys in line and people are upset.

Too many people really just want his kids to fail to spite Lavar and that's more pathetic than his overprotective all in the videos parenting.
Kyu and 3 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #188
Boogie1790 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 360 360
 Whitty Huton said:
This shouldn't even have gotten out to the public, that family member obviously has animosity towards lavar

The mom is so you know how her side of the family feels about lavar
n*gga u thank if they mama had a stroke that n*gga would have espn 360 segment out the a.ss if that sh*t was true he ain't gone miss out on that free publicity and the white bi*ch fam might love him he got a lil somethin n they was poor white trash
Andre3stacks slapped this ish

1 week ago '13        #189
king26 
space
space
space
$223 | Props total: 589 589
 creleone said:

The fu*k is wrong with this? They haven't made one NBA dollar yet and still live at his house.

The problem with entitlement youth is exactly that, no guidance, no authority in their life, no discipline.

Too many people really just want his kids to fail to spite Lavar and that's more pathetic than his overprotective all in the videos parenting.
So you have to be on TV trying to wh0ore attention to keep your kids in check? You have to make outlandish comments too? You have to speak for them even though they should speak for themselves if they want to?
Prince Thizz gave props

1 week ago '14        #190
Kyu 327 heat pts327
space
space
$49,267 | Props total: 65349 65349
 Boogie1790 said:
n*gga u thank if they mama had a stroke that n*gga would have espn 360 segment out the a.ss if that sh*t was true he ain't gone miss out on that free publicity and the white bi*ch fam might love him he got a lil somethin n they was poor white trash
number12 gave props

1 week ago '14        #191
Kyu 327 heat pts327
space
space
$49,267 | Props total: 65349 65349
 Clutch City Kid said:
i want to see how head strong Lonzo is, when is he gonna stand up and say "enough is enough"

Lonzo is not a child, hes his own man and i hope he can show the world that sooner than later...kid is super talented, i just dont want his father anywhere close to a team i support unless he can humble himself and i highly doubt hes capable of that
what?
 1 week ago '05        #192
Clutch City Kid 94 heat pts94
space
space
$19,802 | Props total: 14216 14216
 Kyu said:
what?

i meant exactly what i wrote homie... dude is a knucklehead and i think Lonzo would be better off without him unless his pops can humble himself a tad... not everyone has to agree on everything

kid is super talented and ive spoke u with you about my concerns if he does come to the Lakers... i dont want his pops bad mouthing our squad in the media if things dont go "his way", its a legit concern homie... if that doesnt happen n Lonzo comes in and does well for us then its all no concern at all... ive never said i wasnt cool with his pops being involved with his kids, im all for that... im not the only one that feels that hes gone overboard more than once tho... kid is SUPER talented but i also like the idea of Josh Jackson and getting a PG later in the 1st since its a deep draft, i trust the FO will do whats right for us
 1 week ago '16        #193
NOWEEZYY 
space
space
space
$36 | Props total: 32 32
Anybody interested in sports betting follow this link ...

1 week ago '05        #194
Hold That 101 heat pts101
space
space
$34,943 | Props total: 7041 7041
 creleone said:

He 18 and a grown a.ss man now. He's 2 months away from being a millionaire, that living under my roof is dead now. He can say fu*k his dad, and as soon as the tournament ends a agent will put him in a nice condo for free until he gets drafted.

Lavar is a great father I'm sure, but sometimes he talks like Lonzo is 12 and not a grown man now.

One of the best things that can probably happen to Lonzo is being drafted by a non California team to get out the nest.
 1 week ago '10        #195
mixtapelive 258 heat pts258
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 1090 1090
This article or in actuality the family member is lying/exaggerating. The kids aren't allowed to see their mom, lol. Load of bullsh*t, all you have to do is do some research and check social media. She's even been in videos since the supposed date.
 1 week ago '11        #196
KRCROOKSNY 100 heat pts100
space
space
$9,083 | Props total: 3606 3606
That timing..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
222 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mar 28 - Nigerians boycott Coca-Cola drinks after court rules them 'poi..
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Gabrielle Union v. Fake Beyonce
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michelle Pfeiffer Says Al Pacino Had Her ‘Terrified’ While Filming ‘Sc..
106 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Danny Brown Confirms He's The Rapper Dave Chappelle Talked About In Net..
33 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Mar 29 - Man mauled to death by dog during interview with BBC
84 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Video: LaFather & Lonzo on UNDISPUTED going at Skip
107 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Mase Responds To Cam'ron & Laughs At His Claims On Why He Became A Past..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy