online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

08-08-2009, 05:49 PM         #1
143947 page views
0 comments

Damien X. 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
icon [Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

RAEKWON STORMED in on BUDDEN while BROADCASTING Stream Chat JB gets punched

VIDEO UPDATE - ↪ WATCH: JOE BUDDEN CONFIRMING GETTING PUNCHED BY RAEKWONS GOON

Joe Buddens (MouseBuddensEye) on Twitter

BEEF POPPED OFF!

emoji
emoji
emoji

Crooked I Releases A Statement On The Joe Budden Assault.

wisdom558 said
Via Twitter

[CODE]Wu-Tang Is Not Allowed In L.A. No More, I Spoke With The Homies Already.
[/CODE]

Mickey Factz Explains What Went Down when One Of Raekwon's Goons Punched Joe Budden

youngmic said
Mickey Factz Explains What Went Down when One Of Raekwon's Goons Punched Joe Budden While Streaming Onine "It Was 6 Vs 2. It Was A Sucker Move. Come On Rae. How You Gonna Talk To Joe After Your Boy Punched Him"
 Video: Mickey Factz Explains What Went Down when One Of Raekwon's Goons Punched Joe Budden While Streaming Onine! "It Was 6 Vs 2. It Was A Sucker Move. Come On Rae. How You Gonna Talk To Joe After Your Boy Punched Him
 "

Raekwon stomped out at rtb

Yung Dilla said
TOLD YOU n1ggaS I WASN'T LYING f**k u if u think so!!!

Slaughterhouse kicked off tour 10 minutes ago from TwitterFon

@IMxDot What went down today? 10 minutes ago from web

@aLCaponeJBTV sercurity said Joe started a fight5 minutes ago from TwitterFon

@iitsMOOKIE yeah according to secuirty

DUCKTAILS THIS b**chES

mousebudden San Fran... Kids still chanting Slaughterhouse.... Some things can't be stopped

WHICH JUST BACKS UP WHAT I SAID n1ggaS GOT KICKED OFF FOR 'SOMETHING'

MsBlewBoogie@eddieLucky busta getting involved too? smh less than a minute ago

antdeshawn the only reason i went to rock the bellls was to see #slaughterhouse and them n1ggas got the boot smh...AND raekwon got to stay

txbluntman So crooked I had mad dudes w/him and they got things evened up manpower wise! But still a wutang vs #slaughterhouse beef would be incredible 44 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

BatmanGullyFam word on the street is the fight done broke out...ring the bell damn it....Slaughterhouse VS Wu-Tang....GET YA POP CORN READY!!!!!!

this time it's def official tooooo many n1ggas saying it that's there and getting calls

BatmanGullyFam word on the street is the fight done broke out...ring the bell damn it....Slaughterhouse VS Wu-Tang....GET YA POP CORN READY!!!!!!

djorator @spinTELECT a huge fight broke out, Busta Rhymes and Raekwon's crew versus slaughterhouse's crew. Cops came in and stopped it.

JayAmazin Joe Budden knocked fat guy out, don't know if it's who hit him but this n1gga is down slaughter is kicked off now.

stfdkd37 said
i didn't think he would be there tonight but miss in fo posted this

FYI: Both Slaughterhouse and Raekwon will be performing at tonite's Rock the Bells show in San Fran....about 2 hours ago from web

then i found this with the search on twitter

#raekwon raekowon just got stomped out by them L.A. C.O.B. n1ggas (crooked lb gang) and 40 gloccs people n1gga lip is swollen and busted....

DJ_Davetutton Damn raekwon just got his face kicked in by joe budden and his entourage, these guys need to be separated like now.

DJ_TONYTONE s**t budden just ko'ed some fat guy from raekwons team, i can tell u this is the last time these 2 will be in the same building performing
less than a minute ago from web

now i just seen this on the search function so don't quote me on this

UPDATE: 8/10/09 JOEBUDDENTV Joe WANTS TO FIGHT RAEKWON ONE on ONE!

Joe-Budden talks Raekwon for an hour straight

mf_bowener said
 WATCH VIDEO HERE!

HipHopsHeartbeat ripped all of Joe Budden’s BlogTV stream today and put it on YouTube. That’s right, sixty or so minutes of Joe Budden/Raekwon f**kery.
Here’s my two cents. It seems like Joey only wants to fight when he knows the other dude won’t. Remember the beef with Ransom? We sure know he wanted to fight.

Joe Budden Says Raekwon Is Scared To Fight! "He Cant F*ck With Me

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1436hN44YVEo2A5b

Joe Budden calls off Square Dance.

deeznutz said
Slaughterhouse's Joe Budden has reportedly called off his one-on-one fight offer to Raekwon after speaking with radio personality Angie Martinez this week.

While keeping details to a minimum, Joey said his differences with the Wu-Tang Clan emcee were being handled through outside parties.

"It's fixed," Budden told Martinez Thursday (August 13) afternoon. "Slaughterhouse is for peace -- the [handshake] was for business purposes. I think we're already there [for moving forward.] I'm not saying me and him in particular, but, the people who need to speak to each other are definitely speaking to each other..." (Miss Info)

emoji
I'm shocked
emoji

lets face it h0ey was all heated after taking possibly the biggest L of his career and his brain wasnt functioning properly and now hes had some time to gather his thoughts he realizes it was a bit mistake.

now hes pulling the "OG's got involved" excuse but he still gotta answer to calling Rae a f**got. Still not safe
emoji

yo0123yo said
Video: Raekwon Responds To Joe Budden's Fight Challenge! "He Don't Want That. He's Not On My Level"
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhL67tt7hClHUx4TX6

Last edited by Wasted; 08-15-2009 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: Merged; Added Stories
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-276
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+824
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What happened to 1994 atl cold case murdered pulled over in traffic
9 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop