Boujee hoes getting exposed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '16        #176
TomDick&Harry 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 8020 8020
 sho 2010 said
Lets gang up on the black chick, boxden special
Shut your bi*ch a.ss up. fu*k those hoes!

3 days ago '16        #177
TomDick&Harry 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 8020 8020
 Flippa Huxtable said

[pic - click to view]

Fukk BW

3 days ago '15        #178
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,042 | Props total: 2694 2694
 Teknicks said
Oh shyt this kid is gonna have a breakdown.

I call him out for being a worthless racist and now he wants to know where my dad is and what school I went to.

You're pathetic and unhappy. And I can 100% guarantee the Latinas you date are trash. You don't bag top quality. That's a fact.

Fuccin scrub taking your frustrations out on the women that birthed the Earth. The women I date wouldn't even give you the time of day f*ggot. And that goes for the Latinas, Asians, and Middle Eastern chicks too.
I've asked you the same thing since the beginning . How can you guarantee 100% based on what facts? What facts do you have? You couldn't have went to an accredited college, you sound too sophomoric. What women have I taken my frustrations on? I don't think I have met such a sensitive man before. You care about me not liking naps, than you should, that is cute sweet-heart, you're the definition of a tampon-boy!

3 days ago '15        #179
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Teknicks said
That's how I know I'm striking a chord in your fragile psyche and broken heart. Where I went to school and my age is irrelevant. You only want to know so you can compare them too validate yourself. Strawman fallacy at its finest.

I don't give identifying information on BX, because I don't. And it has nothing to with your racism.

And the best you can do is grasp at straws and say my dad wasn't around huh? Next you're gonna tell me my credit score is bad.

Lol you're a loser, we both know this. So you project negative traits on black women to feel better about yourself. Pathetic.
You have a funny style, and you're hiding. Your dad not being around I know thats true b/c only a man raised by women would go back and fourth with another man about his opinion and actually think he is accomplishing something. You honestly might not even be black. Your strawman fallacy point doesn't apply b/c their is no argument my opinion on naps is my opinion. Also having an opinion isn't racism. This so weird I haven't ever seen a man jock another man, you are a very feminine man. I know you weren't raised by a man, that im sure of, cant def say if your mom is nappy headed though.

3 days ago '15        #180
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Yanga said
These are questions you should ask yourself because you're clearly a wannabe black person. What kinda of logic do you have? The Internet is the perfect place for people like you.
Logic in regards to what?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  41
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
71 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+54online now  26
Would you let Superhead give you top?
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+182online now  18
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  18
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside TEKASHI69 6IX9INE has OFFICIALLY TURNED DOWN his life saving PLEA DEAL ..
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  8
Image(s) inside Looks Like Nicki Minaj Found Her Kevin Federline
130 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy