Texas Got A Feral Pig Problem! 😂😂 #KillThemAll

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '16        #76
00010111  139 heat pts139
space
space
$5,699   Props total: 21618 21618
 FPOT said
Them rednecks Lyon lika mf ...

They handless a*ses jus wanna reason to Buss some
+1   

5 days ago '05        #77
DrDeath  17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,807   Props total: 8115 8115
 CALViiiN said
MFs choppin them down.. with the choppa.. in da chopper.
Choppa style!

Last edited by DrDeath; 10-11-2019 at 03:31 AM..
+2   

5 days ago '16        #78
Yaggy  7 heat pts7
space
space
$3,210   Props total: 4651 4651
 dangermouse said
That is a very c*nty response.
How old are you?

5 days ago '17        #79
QdobaCasanova  14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,454   Props total: 33542 33542
So they just let the carcasses sit there, lol.
2,400 fu*kin dollars

Dude that makes traps on his own seems the most sane.

5 days ago '06        #80
debo160 
space
space
space
$481   Props total: 292 292
I have some boys down in Texas. And when I come in town they gild wild bore hunting.Kill a few ore get the processed and eat for months. Some of the best meat you could eat in your life. i'm not even big on pork but that sh*t is incredible cooked right.

5 days ago '05        #81
gregnice631  3 heat pts3
space
space
$4,262   Props total: 5724 5724
 GLOIN said
I understand why theyíre k*lling the hogs lol however Iím not eating one of those feral fu*kers
Compared to farm raised these are the closest to organic.

5 days ago '05        #82
Tha TC  71 heat pts71
space
space
$9,775   Props total: 16802 16802
Man y’all have no fu*king idea how bad these things fu*k land, vehicles, and all kinds of sh*t up
+1   

5 days ago '18        #83
LuxuriousGreen  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,428   Props total: 4280 4280
When Is Hog Meat Not Safe To Eat?
Hog meat, just like any meat you can consume, can be unsafe to eat during certain circumstances. Because you aren’t buying your hog meat at a grocery story where they have strict regulations for storing, handling, and packing the meat, you have to follow your own guidelines when dealing with hog meat.

You can tell the hog meat is no good simply by the foul smell it emits. The smell can’t exactly be described but you will know it when you constantly avoid smelling it. Good meat does not have a very strong smell to it. If you harvest a boar (male hog), just be aware that the meat will have a stronger odor to it but it does not necessarily mean that the meat it bad.

Also, you must feel the meat. If it is unusually slimy or dry, or even sticky, it may be bad. With good meat, you should be able to run your finger along a piece of hog meat and notice slight moistness and a cool temperature.

Another way to tell if hog meat is bad without the aforementioned signs, is to look at the color of the meat. If you notice any unusual colors in the meat (blue, green, yellow, etc) in strange patterns, then I would be very cautious in eating it. There was a case in Texas in 2018 where they found green specs in the fat deposits of hog meat and found it linked to a type of parasite.

In most cases, if the hog meat presents with any visible signs of infection, you should be able to consume it still if it is cooked properly. If you are still in doubt, contact your local wildlife or agricultural agency to make sure there isn’t some new epidemic in the local hog population.

Either way, all meat, wild or domesticated, will have some type of bacteria or parasite in it no matter how much you clean or carefully handle it. It is up to you to make sure it is cooked properly and thoroughly.

Are There Any Diseases In Hog Meat?
Wild hogs are opportunistic eaters. That means they will eat anything that is in front of them if it is the least bit edible. However, in doing so, hogs can accidentally consume things that can infect themselves with diseases. Even though not all hogs carry diseases, it is still useful to learn about them.

Swine brucellosis is the most common disease that you can contract from an infected hog. The bacteria that causes this disease live in a hog’s blood, other bodily fluids and tissues such as the testicles, muscles, liver, and other organs.

If any of the bacteria come in contact with your nose, eyes, open wound, or mouth, you are at a high risk of contracting brucellosis. It will take a week up to a few months before you start to notice any symptoms (fever, chills, sweating, headache, muscle pain, joint pain, fatigue and low appetite). Luckily, brucellosis can be effectively treated with a round of antibiotics.

There are approximately 23 other diseases you can contract from a hog but there is good news. If you simply take certain precautions such as cooking the meat properly (internal temperature of 160įF), then you should be able to k*ll all the harmful bacteria residing within the meat.

5 days ago '18        #84
space
space
I was wrong...I did some research & found that wild hog meat is better than the meat you can buy in the store if dressed & cooked properly.

I still don’t eat pork but nice to know.

5 days ago '18        #85
space
space
Is Wild Hog Different From Domesticated Pig Meat?
From a food safety standpoint, wild hog meat is no more dangerous than domestic pig meat. If either are undercooked, you are almost guaranteed to get sick. Technically, you can get a wider variety of diseases from undercooked wild hog meat than domesticated, but again, just cook it thoroughly and you should have nothing to worry about.

If anything, wild hog meat is leaner and has a more flavorful taste. Wild hogs have a more diverse diet compared to domesticated pigs that eat primarily grains. Also, domesticated pigs are not free-ranging like wild hogs and are typically given hormones and antibiotics that enable them to grow larger.

5 days ago '05        #86
Havoc 
space
space
$1,157   Props total: 185 185
 LuxuriousGreen said
I just did a quick google & some sites say Spanish settlers & some say European settlers.
Ain't Spain in Europe? [rhetorical]
+1   

5 days ago '15        #87
Cooley High  83 heat pts83
space
space
$13,720   Props total: 31078 31078
 Meechy09 said
n*gga fu*k animals

5 days ago '15        #88
Cooley High  83 heat pts83
space
space
$13,720   Props total: 31078 31078
 Tha TC said
Man yíall have no fu*king idea how bad these things fu*k land, vehicles, and all kinds of sh*t up
What the hogs?

5 days ago '17        #89
BanMan4Wut 
space
space
space
$1,585   Props total: 3962 3962
 CALViiiN said
MFs choppin them down.. with the choppa.. in da chopper.
Whilst blastin Choppa Style
+1   

5 days ago '05        #90
Tha TC  71 heat pts71
space
space
$9,775   Props total: 16802 16802
 Cooley High said
What the hogs?
Yes the hogs, I’ve seen them total out trucks.

4 days ago '08        #91
Tru Go Getta  3 heat pts3
space
space
$86   Props total: 125 125
lol reminds me of some tv show I watched back in the days American Hoggers. Always wanted to fuk thell outta his daughter. I wonder who cleans that up after they shoot them all
+1   

4 days ago '16        #92
kuul  28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,126   Props total: 10945 10945
 LuxuriousGreen said
Aporkalypse.

4 days ago '16        #93
kuul  28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,126   Props total: 10945 10945
 Tru Go Getta said
lol reminds me of some tv show I watched back in the days American Hoggers. Always wanted to fuk thell outta his daughter. I wonder who cleans that up after they shoot them all
The dad kept flipping the ATV while they out catching hogs by hand lol that show was crazy

4 days ago '17        #94
OGMiamishank  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,963   Props total: 11116 11116
This looks like a catch dogs dream. Oh what I wouldn't do for some free time out there

4 days ago '14        #95
GingerNinjaHTX  26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,416   Props total: 5674 5674
 QdobaCasanova said
So they just let the carcasses sit there, lol.
2,400 fu*kin dollars

Dude that makes traps on his own seems the most sane.
Bro I got the trap poppin lol itís like a little pen you get the hogs to come into then it shuts behind them. The fu*ked up part is when you check it and itís full of hogs you gotta execute those motherfu*kers lol.

4 days ago '18        #96
space
space
 Havoc said
Ain't Spain in Europe? [rhetorical]
From a google search I did Again the Spanish settlers didnít bring them from that way...

4 days ago '18        #97
space
space

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-39online now  30
Video inside Chingy with the comeback just like that
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+54online now  28
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  26
Oktoberfest fest in Germany Gotta Be the Wildest sh-t Ever (Lots of Coke and M..
119 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy