Here's what Henry Cavill says he regrest about Man of Steel!

most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - Restaurant Publicly Shames 17-Year-Old Kid for Paying Bill wi..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 53
 NBA SHAMS: Spurs-Raptors engaged in serious trade talks for Kawhi/DeRozan
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
These Retailers May Not Survive 2018
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Angela Rye defends Charlamagne the RapeGod and gets ripped on Twitter
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '05        #21
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,400 | Props total: 5995 5995
That’s DC biggest problem

The rushing and lack of character development

I mean look how fast they a.ssembled in Justice League

They literally asked people to join, and then they was like okay sure

Now they all f!ghting bad guys

Where was the conflict?
 4 days ago '05        #22
HARBINGER 451 heat pts451
space
avatar space
space
$50,393 | Props total: 9064 9064
 SATX said:
MoS is criminally underrated. Still think its the best movie from the DCEU.
Its not really debatable to me. Infact Im having a hard time thinking of a Marvel Cinematic Universe movie I think is better
 4 days ago '05        #23
HARBINGER 451 heat pts451
space
avatar space
space
$50,393 | Props total: 9064 9064
 Sluggernaut said:
That’s DC biggest problem

The rushing and lack of character development

I mean look how fast they a.ssembled in Justice League

They literally asked people to join, and then they was like okay sure

Now they all f!ghting bad guys

Where was the conflict?
Can we wait on the Aquaman movie?.. damn. Lets not act like Diana wasnt already there for a few centuries.

They supposed to copy Marvel to the T? DC isnt new to the movie scene. They just need to get some writers. They probably already fixed one of the big problems. Batman. Somethings not right about Ben a.ssfleck when hes suited up. "Bring out the big gun Alfred" wtf?

too much Lois in BVS too. Its what ruined Transformers. I dont give a fu*k about the humans
 4 days ago '05        #24
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,400 | Props total: 5995 5995
 HARBINGER said:
Can we wait on the Aquaman movie?.. damn. Lets not act like Diana wasnt already there for a few centuries.

They supposed to copy Marvel to the T? DC isnt new to the movie scene. They just need to get some writers. They probably already fixed one of the big problems. Batman. Somethings not right about Ben a.ssfleck when hes suited up. "Bring out the big gun Alfred" wtf?

too much Lois in BVS too. Its what ruined Transformers. I dont give a fu*k about the humans
Nah, I liked JL. Itís jus easier to point out DCís flaws than it is to point out Marvels.

For instance, Marvel villains have been absolute sh*t. Final f!ght scene lasts about 2 minutes.

I donít want DC to do exactly what Marvel does but character development is for good movies in general not just comic book movies.
 4 days ago '04        #25
biscuit 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,929 | Props total: 9317 9317
 Seymore Cake said:
.................................................. .....Regrest...


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 4 days ago '10        #26
kingjab7542 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,521 | Props total: 1039 1039
 NY Knicka said:
Letís be real, Superman is one of the worst characters ever created. Maybe in the 1930ís when he symbolized American strength and fortitude but now heís just ridiculous.

He has no weakness ( donít say kryptonite bc even that didnít k!ll him) and his disguise is fu*king glasses. ďHey Molly why the fu*k does that brollic a.ss reporter work here?Ē Everybody in the daily bugle probably snapchatting like ď look at Superman bi*chass pretending heís a normal person.Ē Then go take an extended lunch break when sh*t is popping off

Superman shouldnít have a job and if so it could be anything else but a reporter. n*ggas donít even read the newspaper anymore.

They need to alter his character drastically. Make him weaker and give him a job working somewhere remote. Anything but this same terrible story.

Sorry for the rant
Make we weaker? And call him what? MediocreMan?
 3 days ago '17        #27
Lazy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,251 | Props total: 3831 3831
 NY Knicka said:
Letís be real, Superman is one of the worst characters ever created. Maybe in the 1930ís when he symbolized American strength and fortitude but now heís just ridiculous.

He has no weakness ( donít say kryptonite bc even that didnít k!ll him) and his disguise is fu*king glasses. ďHey Molly why the fu*k does that brollic a.ss reporter work here?Ē Everybody in the daily bugle probably snapchatting like ď look at Superman bi*chass pretending heís a normal person.Ē Then go take an extended lunch break when sh*t is popping off

Superman shouldnít have a job and if so it could be anything else but a reporter. n*ggas donít even read the newspaper anymore.

They need to alter his character drastically. Make him weaker and give him a job working somewhere remote. Anything but this same terrible story.

Sorry for the rant
Superman gets whooped the most

He's been beaten by half the damn DC roster

Flash
Joker
Brainiac
Doomsday
Batman
Zod
Superboy Prime
Lex

Etc

And most recently, the younger version of himself accidentally committed suicide by using too much energy

You should know more about a be topic before you criticise it
BIGthingsSON2 gave props
 
 1 day ago '05        #28
HARBINGER 451 heat pts451
space
avatar space
space
$50,393 | Props total: 9064 9064
 Sluggernaut said:
Nah, I liked JL. Itís jus easier to point out DCís flaws than it is to point out Marvels.

For instance, Marvel villains have been absolute sh*t. Final f!ght scene lasts about 2 minutes.

I donít want DC to do exactly what Marvel does but character development is for good movies in general not just comic book movies.
marvel villains r too cartooney for me.. i need some critical sh*t like zod.. im not having no dance off with a n*gga thats tryna k!ll me.. shots fired
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Pros and Cons of Marriage
178 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Accomplished Milf Julia Ann advice on how to bag Milfs
136 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Yeah, Paulie was a habitual line stepper.
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Jul 16 - Child-killer taunted investigators for 30 years with notes. DN..
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dragon ball Super new broly images n ssj4 Vegito
17 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside now I ain't with that gay incest sh-t, BUT...
156 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside New Polo Bear Sweater
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
LeBron James NBA 2k19 Screenshot
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy