What's you guys thoughts on Star and Cthagod?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - Restaurant Publicly Shames 17-Year-Old Kid for Paying Bill wi..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA SHAMS: Spurs-Raptors engaged in serious trade talks for Kawhi/DeRozan
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
These Retailers May Not Survive 2018
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The USA section in other countries grocery stores
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '16        #21
Toast2the 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,623 | Props total: 14361 14361
 POPQUiZ said:
Star's been hitting and missing for some time now, the best thing he had going was the morning show that he sabotaged for the EDS struggle job and that ended up being a huge flop.

imo he's reaching for relevancy but I believe he's been blackballed and dealing with a bad reputation. He went for Bambatta no impact, Young Buck a dud, now CTG another dud, I think his reputation is preceding him and its hurting him.

CTG's story went viral and didn't hear Stars name or YT channel mentioned once, that gotta be burning him.
I agree with the buck and Ctg having no impact but you bugging with the bambatta sh*t... that sh*t was Pretty much national news when star broke it
PROV gave props

4 days ago '17        #22
PROV 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,705 | Props total: 12679 12679
 Too Nooice said:
I think #MeToo k!lled CTG whole act
Chars act was to play with fire and not get burned cuz that was his brand

And it almost worked
 4 days ago '17        #23
PROV 50 heat pts50
space
space
 Toast2the said:
I agree with the buck and Ctg having no impact but you bugging with the bambatta sh*t... that sh*t was Pretty much national news when star broke it
There is an anti-exposure mindset which is so intense, that we now see people trying to minimize and deny the effectiveness of exposing pedophiles for who they really are.

I get ppl hate to see a fav get caught up, but its sickening to see how little they give a fu*k about the children bam r*ped, they more annoyed he was exposed than that he r*ped them kids
POPQUiZ and 1 others gave props

4 days ago '15        #24
POPQUiZ 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,597 | Props total: 2839 2839
 PROV said:
Bambaataa had a lot of impact. He exposed the old heads like krs one . Which broke my heart but needed to be brought to light

Imo star is turning to activism out of guilt for always dating younger women and calls himself star kelly

But if he wants to do the right thing, its whatever. Maybe it takes people like star and poppy to defeat the fu*ks, cause they aint all there and willing to go places we arent
His motive is still compromised, everything he's been attempting to expose were old or already reported on stories, he's using his platform to add some sensationalism for his own personal gain.

I fux with Star and have been for a minute, in regard to the CTG case he's said some incendiary things about black women that were plain disrespectful and takes this high brow position and claims he's not apart of hiphop though he's been in hiphop for over 30 years. He's 55 and still a confused mulatto, I don't think he cares about her personally, just a selfish come up.
Its gave props

Stand Tall slapped this ish

4 days ago '17        #25
PROV 50 heat pts50
space
space
 POPQUiZ said:
His motive is still compromised, everything he's been attempting to expose were old or already reported on stories, he's using his platform to add some sensationalism for his own personal gain.

I fux with Star and have been for a minute, in regard to the CTG case he's said some incendiary things about black women that were plain disrespectful and takes this high brow position and claims he's not apart of hiphop though he's been in hiphop for over 30 years. He's 55 and still a confused mulatto, I don't think he cares about her personally, just a selfish come up.
I agree that star is retarded, a trump supporter, a drug addict, pretentious......

Bambaataa sh*t being old is the point!!! Originators like krs one protected his image on some roman catholic church sh*t

Charlemagnes stuff bein old is also the point. He says he was 20, he was 22. He lied, just like tekashi. Nobody wants to tell the truth

Seems like you angrier at them getting exposed than their actions

And that is WEIRD AS fu*k in bad way
Stand Tall gave props

3 days ago '16        #26
YT DocHicksTv 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$172 | Props total: 581 581
 Mx3379 said:
I fu*ks with your channel

Thanks bro frfr.. what's ur YouTube name so I'll know who u are
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Accomplished Milf Julia Ann advice on how to bag Milfs
136 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Pros and Cons of Marriage
178 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Yeah, Paulie was a habitual line stepper.
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 16 - Child-killer taunted investigators for 30 years with notes. DN..
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dragon ball Super new broly images n ssj4 Vegito
17 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside now I ain't with that gay incest sh-t, BUT...
156 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LeBron James NBA 2k19 Screenshot
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Polo Bear Sweater
66 comments
1 day ago