With Kevin Knox, the Knicksí New Era Is Officially Here

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - Restaurant Publicly Shames 17-Year-Old Kid for Paying Bill wi..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA SHAMS: Spurs-Raptors engaged in serious trade talks for Kawhi/DeRozan
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
These Retailers May Not Survive 2018
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The USA section in other countries grocery stores
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '15        #61
MightyHealthy2 46 heat pts46
space
space
$16,520 | Props total: 36681 36681
I'm ready
 3 days ago '17        #62
Kingz2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,896 | Props total: 7542 7542
 HiShinUnit said:
He wont because he isnt the most NBA ready from the draft and the Knicks wont be get enough. So ya he wont win.

and BI was used to show that u can be a really good young player and not make the all star team..

Dude hasnt even played a game and u got him as a 2nd year all star. That is crazy.

Now I see I was wrong and the other people saying Knicks fans are being crazy are right.
Again I never said he was definitely going to be a all-star I say hopefully do.

You say he wonít win he he not the most nba ready and the Knicks wonít win enough let me show you how much that donít mean anything

KAT won ROY he had the best potential but he wasnít the most NBA ready at the time that went to WCS and minny didnít even win 30 games

MCW won Sixers didnít win 20 games

Damien Lillard won and he wasnít the most NBA that went to Thomas Robinson who never did anything in the NBA also the blazers won 33 games

If you want more I can give more examples but I figured 3 is enough.
 3 days ago '17        #63
HiShinUnit 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$1,768 | Props total: 3685 3685
 Kingz2 said:
Again I never said he was definitely going to be a all-star I say hopefully do.

You say he wonít win he he not the most nba ready and the Knicks wonít win enough let me show you how much that donít mean anything

KAT won ROY he had the best potential but he wasnít the most NBA ready at the time that went to WCS and minny didnít even win 30 games

MCW won Sixers didnít win 20 games

Damien Lillard won and he wasnít the most NBA that went to Thomas Robinson who never did anything in the NBA also the blazers won 33 games

If you want more I can give more examples but I figured 3 is enough.
Alot of it goes by narrative. And what do u mean Kat wasnt the most NBA ready? He dominated college ball and was a defensive terror in college that is why he went #1 . WCS was not more NBA ready than KAT wtf. THe thing with KAT is alittle similar to Knox because their coach didnt use either right, but KAT's skillset was never questioned and was most def seen as NBA ready by every1.

Some scouts had him as the best prospect since AD and a few had him being more NBA ready than AD when he came out...What are u talking about.

I never said ROTY has to come from a team that wins a lot. But in a close year that will be the factor. Look at Ben vs D mitch. Look how many rookies were good last year, it then came down to those 2 and Ben got a huge nod because his team was seen as being better.

Ur bringing up MCW when that year there were no good rookies basically

This draft is fu*king stacked man. Take the blinders off.

SO many good guys a lot being NBA ready esp my man Luka in Dal.

For Knox to win 1. Hes going to have to have the best production of any rookie and 2. The knicks are going to have to win a lot of games.

Neither will happen.

But Knox will have a great NBA career. Winning ROTY is meaningless and 2nd years all stars are extremely rare. Id say the 2nd year all star is more likely (since hes in the east) than the roty. So u may be right there, east lacks all star talent.
Gang Sht gave props

3 days ago '05        #64
Stupendamatic 118 heat pts118
space
space
$18,827 | Props total: 4150 4150
Gang Sht gave props

3 days ago '13        #65
King X Riece 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 5834 5834
Out of all the physical tools I'm impressed most with his 3 point shooting.

He improves his ball handling and learns to go left/finish with his off hand the sky really is the limit.

Knicks are gonna be fun to watch this year with young talent and as a fan that's all I can ask for
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Accomplished Milf Julia Ann advice on how to bag Milfs
136 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Pros and Cons of Marriage
178 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Yeah, Paulie was a habitual line stepper.
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 16 - Child-killer taunted investigators for 30 years with notes. DN..
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dragon ball Super new broly images n ssj4 Vegito
17 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside now I ain't with that gay incest sh-t, BUT...
156 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LeBron James NBA 2k19 Screenshot
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Polo Bear Sweater
66 comments
1 day ago