Mar 14 - Mass shooting at New Zealand mosques

top in section
+16
  Video inside Noob Saibot
top in games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #626
760 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,247 | Props total: 2358 2358
 YUNGCANIBUS said
Yeah homie was quick with the guns but he jammed em up and almost got taken out by 1 guy running at him but word is he got over powered at the second mosque and thats how he got caught up

That MK Ultra sh*t is def some wild sh*t tho, i read up on that, but i dont think this had anything to do with it. Its obvious homeboy was a incel loser and his only friends were other racist white boys on 4chan who cheered him on

Regardless tho, be safe out there my n*gga. No ill will or wishes, good politicking with you

No hard feelings big dog
+1   

1 week ago '17        #627
TheLastNonEarth 109 heat pts109
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 49594 49594
 agilegorilla said
I didn’t read . But I wasn’t talking about America . I clearly said Europe
Edit: I mentioned Europe in my original reply. You didn't read it tho, Soo...

As if the US has been decimating the M.E. on it's own. Whew.. I thought it was common knowledge that France, Britain, and several other European countries have been participants. I can pull put stats on what NATO has done in Muslim countries and terrorist attacks will be a drop in the bucket compared to that. The 'we're the good guys' rhetoric is a joke. The corporate war Lords in the US and Europe are just as if not more culpable.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 03-16-2019 at 12:22 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '14        #628
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 42345 42345
 760 said
Homey if you genuinely think that this and Vegas shooting arent false flags then you need to get right with your soul. Idgaf about all the other bullsh*t. People need to start waking up and make sh*t right for themselves. Time is running out but idc if any one believes it or not
Shut your autistic a*s the fu*k up, f*g**t
+1   

1 week ago '07        #629
S.ScRaTch27 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,577 | Props total: 2383 2383
 Kim Jong Un said

Link to stream (graphic)
OMFG!!!! I want him tried and swiflty executed...idk why i even watched tha shyt...im fkn tight now!!

1 week ago '18        #630
agilegorilla 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 643 643
 TheLastNonEarth said
Edit: I mentioned Europe in my original reply. You didn't read it tho, Soo...

As if the US has been decimating the M.E. on it's own. Whew.. I thought it was common knowledge that France, Britain, and several other European countries have been participants. I can pull put stats on what NATO has done in Muslim countries and terrorist attacks will be a drop in the bucket compared to that. The 'we're the good guys' rhetoric is a joke. The corporate war Lords in the US and Europe are just as if not more culpable.

[pic - click to view]

Soooo you are justifying k*lling Innocent civilians in the streets, restaurants and concerts ? Word

1 week ago '07        #631
760 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,247 | Props total: 2358 2358
 Sphynx said
Shut your autistic a*s the fu*k up, f*g**t
Keep that same energy when your dying

1 week ago '17        #632
TheLastNonEarth 109 heat pts109
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 49594 49594
 agilegorilla said
Soooo you are justifying k*lling Innocent civilians in the streets, restaurants and concerts ? Word

Absolutely not. As you recall, you played the 'I didn't read lulz' card.
Had you read my post, you'd understand my position. In my initial post, I said there's no mistaking that it's wrong(terrorism). I actually suggested to my friend that Muslims should stop f*ghting Western powers over resources. What I am saying is that it's a two way street, not some simple good guys(us) vs. Bad guys (them) scenario. Even European leaders have blamed their own refuge crises and terrorist attacks on the destabilization of the middle East. If you study this game on a macro level, you'll realize why Dubai became Dubai, and how Western imperialism never ended...it just went covert. It's been going on since the 1950s. The democratically elected leader of Iran refused to bend over for British petroleum so the CIA replaced him with a dictator. After the shah was installed, he allowed BP (Anglo-Iranian oil company) to continue with their plans for the r*pe of Iran's resources.

Refuse US or European corporate interests and you'll find you and your country demonized by the US press as a precursor to regime change. Some people who support global white supremacy aren't even aware of it

[pic - click to view]

+1   

7 days ago '05        #633
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 7188 7188
Read some of that manifesto

Dude was a racist p.o.s

Watched the video wish I didn't. This sh*t is terrible.

There shouldn't be a trial, he shpuld be taken out ans skinned alive.

Last edited by dasill; 03-16-2019 at 04:02 AM..
+3   

7 days ago '04        #634
Littles0012 3 heat pts
space
space
$954 | Props total: 653 653

[tweet - click to view]

What she writes about the bombs is true, more or less, although many of those were dropped to drive ISIS out of Iraq and Syria (was allowing the terrorist organization to metastasize across the Middle East an option?), but saying his condolences are "as opportunistic as they are fake," as if he lacks empathy and is some kind of monster, is unfair; after all, he had a program in place to limit civilian casualties, which was ended by the current president. The view that he's a bad person because he didn't ban the United States military from using bombs is a simplistic one.
+1   

7 days ago '18        #635
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$833 | Props total: 1335 1335
 Good Guy Ry said
That shooting wasn't POV, it just occured while they were broadcasting a match.

Like dude you responded to said, this the first time you seen a POV mass shooting. And it's only gonna encourage the other nuts out there that see all the press and attention it gets.
Oh okay I know I saw it on live stream

7 days ago '18        #636
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$833 | Props total: 1335 1335
Okay so how do we prevent this type of stuff from happening?

Like the next mass shooter is sitting in his home either being radicalized over the internet or just plain old sad individual mad and festering on the internet

How do you stop another f*g from pulling something like this again?
+2   

7 days ago '16        #637
bornleader 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 656 656
Its crazy how "outraged" everyone is about this..Not to say its not absolutely terrible..But some of you should really open your eyes and look at the sh*t that goes on in the world around you on a daily basis...Tragedies upon tragedies 100x worse and more heart breaking than this..Muslims k*lling Christians, ethnic cleansing, religious wars, genocide, slaughters of innocent women and children...SMH...No one says sh*t on a daily basis

7 days ago '05        #638
blah blah blah 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$30,258 | Props total: 42238 42238
 bornleader said
Its crazy how "outraged" everyone is about this..Not to say its not absolutely terrible..But some of you should really open your eyes and look at the sh*t that goes on in the world around you on a daily basis...Tragedies upon tragedies 100x worse and more heart breaking than this..Muslims k*lling Christians, ethnic cleansing, religious wars, genocide, slaughters of innocent women and children...SMH...No one says sh*t on a daily basis
You can be outraged by both pu**y and how many of those things are videotaped and happening in developed countries

7 days ago '16        #639
bornleader 
space
space
space
 blah blah blah said
You can be outraged by both pu**y and how many of those things are videotaped and happening in developed countries
Bro first of all I would break your jaw in real life for calling me a pu**y..Real sh*t..Second of all you sound like a fu*king idiot..Just because they werent videotaped or happening in "developed" countries then they are somehow less important or less dramatic..GTFOH...

7 days ago '05        #640
blah blah blah 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$30,258 | Props total: 42238 42238
 bornleader said
Bro first of all I would break your jaw in real life for calling me a pu**y..Real sh*t..Second of all you sound like a fu*king idiot..Just because they werent videotaped or happening in "developed" countries then they are somehow less important or less dramatic..GTFOH...
1. You wouldnít do sh*t f*g**t

2nd fu*ked up sh*t happens in 3rd world countries all the time, itís not of the norm. Itís obviously not ok but it is that it is

7 days ago '16        #641
bornleader 
space
space
space
 blah blah blah said
1. You wouldnít do sh*t f*g**t

2nd fu*ked up sh*t happens in 3rd world countries all the time, itís not of the norm. Itís obviously not ok but it is that it is
i swear the internet created a whole different level of suckers.. ok you got it champ

6 days ago '05        #642
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 7188 7188
Why are they blurring his face everywhere

5 days ago '04        #643
shortz 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$7,329 | Props total: 2780 2780
 Timberwolves said
Any person who dies in prayer/in the mosque in obedience to God is a Shahid (martyr). It's a gruesome act but Allah will have mercy on them like no others on the day of Judgement. That MAY explain why you sensed them to seem less frantic than you'd usually expect.
Be nice if thats true I hope it's true but more then likely death is.the same for all

5 days ago '18        #644
jay2cold 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 2314 2314
 Cubs Draco said
this sh*t is fu*ked up.
Beyond f*cked up Smh RIP to them peoples

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '14        #645
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$34,766 | Props total: 83834 83834
 bornleader said
China trying to eradicate Muslims everyday. Where's the thread for that?

To the best of my knowledge, there are no boxden members in Nigeria, pakistan, china, etc...

there are more boxden members that are from new zealand than those places

so you can't actually get a first hand account..

you only reading stuff by people who google sh*t to fit their agenda

there is a lot of alt-right trolling on this site but its not as worse as 4chan...yet

and there will always be more atrocities than we can talk about. Unfortunately
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
+71online now  19
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
127 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+42online now  18
Image(s) inside WOW: J. PRINCE Really THE GODFATHER Of HOUSTON, Look How He WAVE OFF H..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  13
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+68online now  4
Freddie Gibbs Calls The Game Corny