most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
48 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4725 4725
 sunsetnVine said:

regardless they aint got benny hill swag
i use to watch benny hill just to see that n*gga throw the holy ghost like a baseball and knock 2 or 3 people down, i was like yooooooooo i need to go to church more i want to learn that s**t, knocking n*ggas out in the name of god lol
 7 years ago '10        #42
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
Man this is why I stopped listening to another n*gga tell me how I should feel about God, Religion is great for some people, but I can't spend 2-3 hours listening to these clown a.ss n*ggas growl and scream about what the "word" is saying. Most pastors are more niggggerish than the people in the pulpit. Whenever I hear a preacher has a nice car, or a big house or charges to go to churches to preach, all i hear is that Ransom....

"if he work for god, why we gotta pay him to preach?"
 7 years ago '04        #43
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
 grunsthis said:
you make no sense, would you do that? cmon now, if you got money no matter who you are you are gonna want nice things, just because he a pastor doesn't change any of that. He is helping people already by giving them the key factors from the bible to live a healthy wealthy lifestyle, the rest is up to the people.
your missing the point. Pastors are put on a higher pedestal than the rest of us because God talks through them. If he has the money to buy a f**kin private jet, then there is so much more he can be doin with that money. maybe for the normal person witha s**t=load of money, they can have a jet. if u a pastor? then that money needs to be towards God and his mission. point blank period. But i aint trippin, if theres a God like he tells us there is, his gay a.ss is gonna burn burn burn come judgement day.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Poloi3eai2 said:
He should just take a modest salary like $75,000 and use the rest to help people.
 Pete Butter said:
I just dont agree that every minster has to live like a homeless man to be a good person.
wut the f**k homeless man u know make 75k?
 7 years ago '09        #45
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
i thought that n*gga was fat???,what a f**king creep
 09-24-2010, 08:40 PM         #46
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the f**k is he besides some juice homo looking n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #47
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
we as a society are so quick to judge.... it shouldnt be "guilty until proven innocent".... just sayin
 09-26-2010, 11:38 AM         #48
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
Man no mega-preacher got swag like my dude Joel Osteen.

[pic - click to view]

s**t, I don't even believe in God and I still watch this dude if he's on TV. Motherf**ker got a giant spinning earth behind him like he runs the world and s**t.

is this the pastor from tacom?/

cuz theres 2 mega churches in tacoma one has a club in it..a gymnasium like big pen of balls bsketball courts 10 tv's with xbox xbox 360 and ps3 all hooked up swings in chit all inside the church... they send the kids to those rooms while they have adult church

dude doesnt even preach its wierd he jus talks about bullchit

church is so fake dog

n*gga has a school at his church

the church is like 5k members and has like 3 services a day its mad crazy dudes a fake forreal thow

how u set up video games and basketball courts for kids to play all day while u have adult church lmfao

and td jakes son was arrested for public masterbation in a park that gays frequent
 7 years ago '06        #49
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
Denouncing religion will save you from a misguided life!!!!!!!!!!! Keep the morals, throw the txt and fairytales out the window.
 7 years ago '10        #50
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 smoothlikebutta said:
Denouncing religion will save you from a misguided life!!!!!!!!!!! Keep the morals, throw the txt and fairytales out the window.
I agree with you about 50%, honestly some people need religion they need the structure and the guidance, other just take it to far and start wanting to k!ll people who dont believe as they do.
 7 years ago '06        #51
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
I agree with you about 50%, honestly some people need religion they need the structure and the guidance, other just take it to far and start wanting to k!ll people who dont believe as they do.
agreed. even though i dont believe the stories, i have nothing against any religious txt. Avtually, they show structure and guidance, as you said. i just hate the misinterpretations of humans. though the bible isnt flawless (there are passages that i personally think show a high level of immorality) people often manipulate the many great teachings that are beneficial to our human nature, creating cult-like rules and regulations. thus controlling the world with this "scare" that people who do anything natural to humans will eternally burn in hell.. politics are all based on religion.
 7 years ago '10        #52
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 smoothlikebutta said:
agreed. even though i dont believe the stories, i have nothing against any religious txt. Avtually, they show structure and guidance, as you said. i just hate the misinterpretations of humans. though the bible isnt flawless (there are passages that i personally think show a high level of immorality) people often manipulate the many great teachings that are beneficial to our human nature, creating cult-like rules and regulations. thus controlling the world with this "scare" that people who do anything natural to humans will eternally burn in hell.. politics are all based on religion.
props to you sir

I appreciate people who do good in the name of whatever religion they subscribe too, I personally don't attach myself to one but believe there are great life lessons in all of the religious text. I agree with you about the fairytales and the flaws in the bible and koran and any text.

At the end of the day it was all written by men, and with that being said we can be unbelievably insightful and undeniably stupid all in the same breath and to me thats exactly what you find in religion.
 7 years ago '06        #53
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
props to you sir

I appreciate people who do good in the name of whatever religion they subscribe too, I personally don't attach myself to one but believe there are great life lessons in all of the religious text. I agree with you about the fairytales and the flaws in the bible and koran and any text.

At the end of the day it was all written by men, and with that being said we can be unbelievably insightful and undeniably stupid all in the same breath and to me thats exactly what you find in religion.
 7 years ago '10        #54
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
homo a.ss n*gga.........his sermon today prolly went like this

"Thats the devil trying to take me down but we must be strong.........."

them ole new birth followers gonna believe whatever he tell 'em though....

n*gga runs a credit check on you in order for you to praise the lord with him........wow
 09-26-2010, 04:27 PM         #55
ATownI20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i been sayin this since 02, n*ggas at my high school was driving this man cars (bentley, range rover, benz, etc..) to school then this dude bought them cars for graduation....they aint his son, they just n*ggas that went to his church...its gonna be a lot more dudes comin out soon and the sad part about it is that Bishop Long already had the feds lookin at him.
 09-26-2010, 05:49 PM         #56
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the things you goys get caught with.....
 7 years ago '06        #57
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 memyselfni said:
some of the guys on here will probably be turned on by those pics of that queen

7 years ago '06        #58
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
That n*gga should be ashamed of himself. Suppose to be teaching gods word and he doin gay s**t by gettin little dudes to have s3x with each other. Not surprised because it always be Pastors f**kin with young boys and girls.
 7 years ago '09        #59
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 Fresh Whyte said:
...That n*gga Smile Be f**kin Me Up. s**t Be On Some Joker s**t..."SAY MY FRIEND...HAS YOU EVER WONDER...YES HAVE YOU EVER" That n*gga Be A Trip If You Get High & Watch

Also Didnt This n*gga Get Caught With His Mistress
my mom loves Joel
 09-27-2010, 11:35 AM         #60
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love to see this stuff. but its sad to know that no matter how much these "men of god" show their true colors, people will continue to blindly follow them. Just like politicians. Its all a game, and you will never beat them at it.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy