Gahh Damn these women are fine

most viewed right now
DRAKE Repping the MONEY PHONE in the CLUB with YOUNG DOLPH !!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Knicks, Cavs in trade discussions centered around Kyrie & Melo & possible ..
122 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Max B And His Lady
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NCAAB LiAngelo Ball went from "the fat brother" to being ripped.
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '06        #41
realgunta 697 heat pts697
space
space
$18,144 | Props total: 7342 7342
Caribbean Women
 4 months ago '04        #42
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,170 | Props total: 1054 1054

4 months ago '04        #43
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,170 | Props total: 1054 1054

[instagram - click to view]

Coolie gyal with a phat a.ss???
JosethaHustler gave props

4 months ago '16        #44
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 1347 1347
Chick's aint bringing nothing to the table but yeast infections these days. Im so tired of everyone wanting to be "models." Doesnt anyone believe in using your brain anymore? What the hell is going on?
Teknicks gave props

4 months ago '08        #45
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 455 455
 Teknicks said:
My ex was Trini she did coolie was derogatory..
If you arent Indian, it can be taken that way (or just depending on how you say it/use it). Same thing as someone who isnt black, saying n*gga.
Teknicks and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '15        #46
thirssty58 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,972 | Props total: 8791 8791
That gt girl can get it...capes out
 4 months ago '12        #47
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,240 | Props total: 1828 1828
 Brucebaner2 said:
Chick's aint bringing nothing to the table but yeast infections these days. Im so tired of everyone wanting to be "models." Doesnt anyone believe in using your brain anymore? What the hell is going on?
It's our fault. We're not demanding more from them and too many n*ggas simping out here because they don't have the skills to get em otherwise. They fu*ked the game up
Brucebaner2 and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '15        #48
The Real Deal 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 211 211
 Teknicks said:
My ex was Trini she did coolie was derogatory..
There's a reason why she's your ex. She was a dumbass.
 4 months ago '06        #49
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 149 149
#2, 6, 10
 4 months ago '05        #50
blackninja 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,050 | Props total: 2081 2081
 DJMACMAN said:

[pic - click to view]

Giggity! Giggity!
 4 months ago '16        #51
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 8088 8088
 The Real Deal said:
There's a reason why she's your ex. She was a dumbass.

Coolie can be traced back to the Hindi kûlî, qulî, meaning, "hired laborer.”literally means "bitterly hard (use of) strength". The word "coolie" is also used commonly in the Hindi language to refer to porters…In Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana and other parts of the Caribbean… the word was commonly used to denote any person of Indian origin or descent. Nowadays, it is often considered an offensive racial slur on par with "******.” Its use by non-Indians is usually seen as extremely offensive, but it may be used by people of Indian descent in a neutral or positive way.

Therefore, I'd like to introduce an alternative term. Indo-Caribbeans. First, in defining “Indo-Caribbean-ness” one must consider what this term means in the context of the Caribbean, verses here in Canada. Moreover, it is important to address Indo-Caribbeans by not only their race, culture, and ethnicity but also in terms of social, political, and economic contributions, which they had made in the countries they reside in.
The definition of “Indo-Caribbean-ness” must also avoid making ethnic and racial distinctions by fragmenting the term “Indian-ness” and “Caribbean-ness” as different, when in fact it, through the process of Creolization, there is a fusion between the two. The word Indo-Caribbean is moreover, an academic term used to establish difference, and as result is not widely used by those in the Caribbean—Indians verses Indo-Caribbeans. Hence, the term appears more frequently in communities like Toronto, where it not only represents difference, but also unifies group members in establishments like the Indo-Caribbean World and Ontario Society Serving Indo-Caribbean Canadians (OSSIC). Notably, the term continues to pronunciate through use in Canada, acting to differentiate “us” from the “other,” where Indo-Caribbeans are distinctly not Black-Caribbeans, nor are they East-Indians, Pakistanis, or any other group, which they are easily misidentified as, and therefore put into isolated categories or “same-ness.”
Are you coolie or Indo-Caribbean or both or does it matter?

[pic - click to view]

4 months ago '16        #52
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 1347 1347
 DontHateDaGreat said:
It's our fault. We're not demanding more from them and too many n*ggas simping out here because they don't have the skills to get em otherwise. They fu*ked the game up
Dont forget about how accessible pr0n is nowadays. I dont know about you but I got sons that are going to be dating in 5 to 8 years. It's going to be hard as hell to find quality for them. If that's what they are looking for......
 4 months ago '16        #53
Bean2k33 
space
space
space
$406 | Props total: 809 809
Guyanese women are beautiful because they dont have that over done instagram model kim khardashian look. I dont know what happened here.
 4 months ago '15        #54
The Real Deal 
space
space
$181 | Props total: 211 211
 Teknicks said:

Coolie can be traced back to the Hindi kûlî, qulî, meaning, "hired laborer.”literally means "bitterly hard (use of) strength". The word "coolie" is also used commonly in the Hindi language to refer to porters…In Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana and other parts of the Caribbean… the word was commonly used to denote any person of Indian origin or descent. Nowadays, it is often considered an offensive racial slur on par with "******.” Its use by non-Indians is usually seen as extremely offensive, but it may be used by people of Indian descent in a neutral or positive way.

Therefore, I'd like to introduce an alternative term. Indo-Caribbeans. First, in defining “Indo-Caribbean-ness” one must consider what this term means in the context of the Caribbean, verses here in Canada. Moreover, it is important to address Indo-Caribbeans by not only their race, culture, and ethnicity but also in terms of social, political, and economic contributions, which they had made in the countries they reside in.
The definition of “Indo-Caribbean-ness” must also avoid making ethnic and racial distinctions by fragmenting the term “Indian-ness” and “Caribbean-ness” as different, when in fact it, through the process of Creolization, there is a fusion between the two. The word Indo-Caribbean is moreover, an academic term used to establish difference, and as result is not widely used by those in the Caribbean—Indians verses Indo-Caribbeans. Hence, the term appears more frequently in communities like Toronto, where it not only represents difference, but also unifies group members in establishments like the Indo-Caribbean World and Ontario Society Serving Indo-Caribbean Canadians (OSSIC). Notably, the term continues to pronunciate through use in Canada, acting to differentiate “us” from the “other,” where Indo-Caribbeans are distinctly not Black-Caribbeans, nor are they East-Indians, Pakistanis, or any other group, which they are easily misidentified as, and therefore put into isolated categories or “same-ness.”
Are you coolie or Indo-Caribbean or both or does it matter?

[pic - click to view]

Lol.

No "indo" take coolie as a deragatory slur. You can ask any of them that. I can guarantee you that. Maybe back in the past generation when Jim Jones was around with his genocide madness. Now the term "dougla" is more deragoatory to the "afro" Guyanese people.

Last edited by The Real Deal; 03-20-2017 at 10:47 PM..
Big War|M gave props

4 months ago '11        #56
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,865 | Props total: 795 795
That last one
 4 months ago '04        #57
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 355 355
 Yaggy said:
Lol don't travel alone unless you have family there. They'll mark you at airport and cut your pockets before the nights done. Coming from a Guyanese person
When I go my cousin family come for me strapped and let me hold one.
Yaggy gave props

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
73 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe on O.J. Simpson: "Can't Embrace Someone That Didn't Embrace..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I might not pullout
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
354 comments
19 hours ago