Feb 22 - The Los Angeles Police Department has released a disturbing video of Elisa Lam

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
 Barnone254 said:
the one with the shenanigans?
 xRipAnT24x said:
beat me to it
yup....
 02-23-2013, 03:40 PM         #62
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if any of yall watched that video

you're gonna die in 7 days
 5 years ago '06        #63
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$839 | Props total: 99 99
 2wordz said:
why didn't the elevator doors shut?
wierd...
I before e except aft... Wait what?
 5 years ago '07        #64
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,302 | Props total: 3217 3217
god damn
 5 years ago '09        #65
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,140 | Props total: 1110 1110
 ImAMonster said:
She on LSD, Making her have hallucinations and freak out thinking something is trying to get her. She tries to "get away" by going on the elevator. Elevator doesn't work, she starts freaking out cause she can't get away. Has an anxiety attack (explains the hand sh*t), then leaves. Finds stairs while running away, finds her way to to the top of the building and sees the water door. Walks in and thinks she can get away but falls into the water thing and of course it's too deep to get out of since it's for a hotel. So, She dies inside of it. Just my theory. RIP in any form.
LSD don't make the average person do some dumb sh*t like that

she prolly on some other sh*t, that jeremy lin
 5 years ago '08        #66
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,466 | Props total: 3431 3431
aint no way this woman wasnt on some sh*t
if you took any drug before you can tell lol

RIP tho

02-23-2013, 05:47 PM         #67
kjigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
I don't get what's scary?

I don't even know a thing about this story.

Tell me more?
Did you watch the video?
 02-23-2013, 06:20 PM         #68
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
She on LSD, Making her have hallucinations and freak out thinking something is trying to get her. She tries to "get away" by going on the elevator. Elevator doesn't work, she starts freaking out cause she can't get away. Has an anxiety attack (explains the hand sh*t), then leaves. Finds stairs while running away, finds her way to to the top of the building and sees the water door. Walks in and thinks she can get away but falls into the water thing and of course it's too deep to get out of since it's for a hotel. So, She dies inside of it. Just my theory. RIP in any form.
Case solved I agree nothing creepy at all in the video
 5 years ago '11        #69
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,131 | Props total: 5304 5304
I don't see much strange here. Just looks like the elevator wasn't working and she wasn't trying to take the stairs. Maybe she had a drink or two to be dancing like that. But she never looks like she is in trouble here.
 5 years ago '09        #70
zreckman 
space
space
space
$598 | Props total: 285 285
 carlit0way said:
i shouldn't of watched this video
 5 years ago '12        #71
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,076 | Props total: 7838 7838
some of yal in here are some weird idiots. "there's nothing creepy about this" so yal dont find this even slightly creepy that she walked in a elevator, pushed all the buttons and started doing some crack head sh*t for 2 minutes...then ended up dead in a water tank?
 5 years ago '12        #72
Alectrilla 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 34 34
get this

"This specific form of TB is contracted by ingestion and also notorious for being passed along by from the dead to the living, in the exact area of this death in downtown LA, which is worrisome, I live there. While the news is talking about the TB outbreak, they mention the name of the TB test. The name of the TB test is letter for letter the girls name that died but first name last. LAM ELISA. TB test, which is for a particular form of TB (that can be contracted by ingesting) MIRRORS HER NAME."

5 years ago '07        #73
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Alectrilla said:
get this

"This specific form of TB is contracted by ingestion and also notorious for being passed along by from the dead to the living, in the exact area of this death in downtown LA, which is worrisome, I live there. While the news is talking about the TB outbreak, they mention the name of the TB test. The name of the TB test is letter for letter the girls name that died but first name last. LAM ELISA. TB test, which is for a particular form of TB (that can be contracted by ingesting) MIRRORS HER NAME."

THAT sh*t IS CRAZY! props for finding this
 5 years ago '04        #74
youngwun06 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
"Throw ya signs in this bi*ch, Gang signs in this bi*ch..."
 5 years ago '05        #75
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
lol, i was about to stay there a few weeks back.... glad i spent that extra $$$ and stayed at the double tree near chinatown.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Franchise08 69 heat pts69 OP
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Stillhyphy said:
some of yal in here are some weird idiots. "there's nothing creepy about this" so yal dont find this even slightly creepy that she walked in a elevator, pushed all the buttons and started doing some crack head sh*t for 2 minutes...then ended up dead in a water tank?

Also to the dude that solved the whole case in one paragraph saying she "fell into the tank and drowned"...the autopsy said that the death was NOT from drowning/water in lungs. So she was dead BEFORE she magically 'teleproted' into the water tank..

And yes just your average elevator freak out video, nothing wierd here folks..
 5 years ago '07        #77
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,910 | Props total: 5145 5145
 Alectrilla said:
get this

Okay, now this sh*t just got real!
 5 years ago '07        #78
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,289 | Props total: 6385 6385
 Alectrilla said:
get this

5 years ago '05        #79
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,466 | Props total: 740 740
 5 years ago '04        #80
Franchise08 69 heat pts69 OP
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Im confused about the "TB test and her name"...what's going on now???
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy