An Inconvenient Reality

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc and Hot Takes

7 months ago '18        #1
893 page views
17 comments

Dyslexicredaer0 
Props total: 5500 5 K  Slaps total: 688 688
An Inconvenient Reality

Credit: @Probably Alexandra

I haven't finished this one just yet as I am still at work. I will update later with timestamps when I get home and finish this one up. I thought it was a pretty interesting take on what's going on in the world.
+4   

best
worst
17 comments

7 months ago '06        #2
Kick Dayez 
Props total: 2086 2 K  Slaps total: 229 229
honest question OP-
what credentials does this lady have that qualifies her to explain 'the big picture'... or to explain anything to anybody?

i cant even take what she says seriously unless i ALREADY believe in jesus and satan, and whatever other biblical concepts she plans on using in her teaching

also, looking at the bi*ch YT page... it looks like shes trying to start a cult or is in the very eary stages of doing so

this chick reminds me of unicole unichron... the leader of uniCULT

Last edited by Kick Dayez; 01-17-2022 at 05:26 PM..
+7   

7 months ago '06        #3
Kick Dayez 
see, this is how smart dumb n*ggas are made... not necessarily talkin bout you op

but mfks out here watching 2hr long videos of psuedo intellectuals "explaining" the world we live in today....

the internet lowers the bar for who gets to be the teacher...
so now, every other person is tryna play the fu*kin guru...
bcus w/ the internet they can always find an audience

any random mfkr who thinks they are deep or thinks they have "it" figured out
can create videos like this regardless of how ridiculous or weak their proof and arguments are

and everybody who ALREADY agrees w that info will come along and praise the video for "dropping gems" and for "exposing the truth", etc lol

meanwhile, people who know little to NOTHING about the topic might come along and watch the video and feel like they've learned something,
thinking to themselves:
"wow! that makes a lot of sense... hmmmmm.... i should look into this!"
but in reality, all they "learned" was a bunch of psuedo-intellectual bullsh*t,
and now they will waste their time by looking deeper into that bullsh*t

a lot of times... the stuff only "makes sense" to the untrained eyes...
or to people who already believe it but want external confirmation
+10   

7 months ago '21        #4
Paw paw 
Props total: 1619 1 K  Slaps total: 329 329
 Kick Dayez said
see,
This is how they figure out info. Put some bullsh*t out there and let other people explain the issues with it. I'm going to have to stop that. Giving the enemy understanding while they give me none.

7 months ago '06        #5
Kick Dayez 
 Paw paw said
This is how they figure out info. Put some bullsh*t out there and let other people explain the issues with it. I'm going to have to stop that. Giving the enemy understanding while they give me none.
im not sure what you mean.. could you pls explain?
+1   

7 months ago '21        #6
cbd kris 
Props total: 476 476  Slaps total: 88 88
I watch her vids when they come out . Some good info , 1 thing though . Many vids rap up quick saying the likes of "accept Christ and that's al you need"

That don't always work in the real world .
She also dispells Magic as simply occult . Plenty people can use it and for the good . It's a black and white stand point .

Maybe Christ used magic .. so

+1   

7 months ago '19        #7
Boxedin1 
Props total: 11787 11 K  Slaps total: 2367 2 K
 Dyslexicredaer0 said

Credit: @Probably Alexandra

I haven't finished this one just yet as I am still at work. I will update later with timestamps when I get home and finish this one up. I thought it was a pretty interesting take on what's going on in the world.
fu*k You And Your White Supremacy

7 months ago '19        #8
Boxedin1 
Ultra pale bi*ch with bleach blonde hair talking about

"God has no darkness in him"
Dog whistles
fu*k her and fu*k op
+2   

7 months ago '19        #9
Boxedin1 
Off topic

Any Hebrew Israelites in the house?

"You are whatever your father is"

I need explanations
+1   

7 months ago '05        #10
Tounw 
Props total: 2725 2 K  Slaps total: 263 263
 Kick Dayez said
see, this is how smart dumb n*ggas are made... not necessarily talkin bout you op

but mfks out here watching 2hr long videos of psuedo intellectuals "explaining" the world we live in today....

the internet lowers the bar for who gets to be the teacher...
so now, every other person is tryna play the fu*kin guru...
bcus w/ the internet they can always find an audience

any random mfkr who thinks they are deep or thinks they have "it" figured out
can create videos like this regardless of how ridiculous or weak their proof and arguments are

and everybody who ALREADY agrees w that info will come along and praise the video for "dropping gems" and for "exposing the truth", etc lol

meanwhile, people who know little to NOTHING about the topic might come along and watch the video and feel like they've learned something,
thinking to themselves:
"wow! that makes a lot of sense... hmmmmm.... i should look into this!"
but in reality, all they "learned" was a bunch of psuedo-intellectual bullsh*t,
and now they will waste their time by looking deeper into that bullsh*t

a lot of times... the stuff only "makes sense" to the untrained eyes...
or to people who already believe it but want external confirmation
What it all boils down too is critical thinking, it seems to be a lost art
+2   

7 months ago '21        #11
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21290 21 K  Slaps total: 3470 3 K
It was an interesting video no doubt, she talks about a lot of really interesting concepts and ideas, many of which are considered secret. I'd take everything she says with a grain of salt though. I figure there's some truth mixed with some bs in there, like most of these type of videos.
+2   

7 months ago '08        #12
J_Clarity13 
Props total: 14533 14 K  Slaps total: 2251 2 K
Cool

7 months ago '21        #13
cbd kris 
 JayMurdoch said
It was an interesting video no doubt, she talks about a lot of really interesting concepts and ideas, many of which are considered secret. I'd take everything she says with a grain of salt though. I figure there's some truth mixed with some bs in there, like most of these type of videos.
I often look at body language when delivering a message . Sometimes it doesn't connect at the end of the video . Why I have no idea .. could just be personal issues

7 months ago '21        #14
 cbd kris said
I often look at body language when delivering a message . Sometimes it doesn't connect at the end of the video . Why I have no idea .. could just be personal issues
Body language is important, I tend to overlook that when watching a video though now that I think of it. To be fair though, these types of videos where a person speaks I just listen to in the background.

Her videos are interesting....

.......I don't trust everything she says though. My intuition tells me a lot of the details she talks about are incorrect, maybe even deliberate misinformation. However, there is some value in watching these since it introduces the viewer to a lot of the secret/esoteric ideas of what I will from now on refer to as the "usurper class", because they hoarded all of the knowledge they were entrusted and used it to lord over everyone. I think the goal for making these is to control the information people get, like if you're going around looking for secret knowledge, they rather you get it from them so they can twist it and lead you astray.

Last edited by JayMurdoch; 01-18-2022 at 09:30 AM..
+2   

7 months ago '21        #15
cbd kris 
 JayMurdoch said
Body language is important, I tend to overlook that when watching a video though now that I think of it. To be fair though, these types of videos where a person speaks I just listen to in the background.

Her videos are interesting....

.......I don't trust everything she says though. My intuition tells me a lot of the details she talks about are incorrect, maybe even deliberate misinformation. However, there is some value in watching these since it introduces the viewer to a lot of the secret/esoteric ideas of what I will from now on refer to as the "usurper class", because they hoarded all of the knowledge they were entrusted and used it to lord over everyone. I think the goal for making these is to control the information people get, like if you're going around looking for secret knowledge, they rather you get it from them so they can twist it and lead you astray.
You hit the nail on the head . Some of the knowledge is good going forward .. but like you say

Controlled Opposition . Push people away from the hidden practises and elevating .

She says Christ Consciousness is False Light Practises . What if it was the gateway to becoming Bhudda Level .. or escaping Karmic Laws . Instead you're avoiding the growth and stuck in the cycle instead of breaching the portal to Nirvana ?

Always have to be objective .

The Wolf desguised as the Lamb . Who knows who is behind the information of the channel . When you break down the research and post scrolling to find some of the Q' posts etc .. that's deep diving . not your average fact and internet search .

This isn't a bash on Alexandra . More like a .. look beyond appearances and presentation . For all we know .. she could be a puppet of the organisations she dispells . Or not

Seen so many channels with the 'Snake Oil Nonsense' ..

Last edited by cbd kris; 01-18-2022 at 02:42 PM..
+1   

7 months ago '21        #16
 cbd kris said
You hit the nail on the head . Some of the knowledge is good going forward .. but like you say

Controlled Opposition . Push people away from the hidden practises and elevating .

She says Christ Consciousness is False Light Practises . What if it was the gateway to becoming Bhudda Level .. or escaping Karmic Laws . Instead you're avoiding the growth and stuck in the cycle instead of breaching the portal to Nirvana ?

Always have to be objective .

The Wolf desguised as the Lamb . Who knows who is behind the information of the channel . When you break down the research and post scrolling to find some of the Q' posts etc .. that's deep diving . not your average fact and internet search .

This isn't a bash on Alexandra . More like a .. look beyond appearances and presentation . For all we know .. she could be a puppet of the organisations she dispells . Or not

Seen so many channels with the 'Snake Oil Nonsense' ..

I can tell she is the type of person who believes that so long as one believes in Jesus they will be saved no matter what, but I disagree. I think one has to walk the way and not just pay lip service. I also think that requires having knowledge of the Divine Father and source of all things that's found in the gnostic scriptures which are described as the secret teachings of Jesus Christ. She called gnosticism Luciferian which has nothing to do with Lucifer and was one of the earliest forms of Christianity.

I just saw this from my algorithm I think it's a more balanced perspective.

Last edited by JayMurdoch; 01-18-2022 at 04:14 PM..
+1   

7 months ago '21        #17
cbd kris 
 JayMurdoch said
I can tell she is the type of person who believes that so long as one believes in Jesus they will be saved no matter what, but I disagree. I think one has to walk the way and not just pay lip service. I also think that requires having knowledge of the Divine Father and source of all things that's found in the gnostic scriptures which are described as the secret teachings of Jesus Christ. She called gnosticism Luciferian which has nothing to do with Lucifer and was one of the earliest forms of Christianity.

I just saw this from my algorithm I think it's a more balanced perspective.

Gonna peep this

+1   

7 months ago '21        #18
 cbd kris said
Gonna peep this

I don't agree with everything he says but I'm really open minded. I like his description of magic as the natural force of the mind.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside SHIB Spikes on Sunday, Dogecoin Climbs
31 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  15
8/15.......midget alexa bliss and asuka seek to mutilate jobbers nikki a*s and..
471 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  5
deray on his unwanted s*xual experience
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-63online now  4
Video inside 15 Signs of a Low Value Man