online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Bronny James Has Enter The tr@nsfer Portal

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '24        #151
Who you 
Props total: 669 669  Slaps total: 435 435
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Not with juwan being the coach
He isn't the coach anymore breh. He was fired.

2 months ago '05        #152
pippen33 
Props total: 80732 80 K  Slaps total: 9530 9 K
 R. Almighty said 🔗
No they don't..I think you're thinking about this year's rosters and not next season rosters. There are seniors leaving and guys declaring for the draft. Now tr@nsfer portal could change some of that but as it stands now there are roster spots available and a chance to play
Agian All of those teams have more talent than USC. Every year players leave those teams and every year they reload. You aren't making the point that you think you are.

Georgia and Bama football send multiple players to the league every year but their still one of the most difficult schools to play for.

Blue Chip programs really never run out of talent. There will be a 5 star competing for Bronny spot at everyone of those schools you named. That's not the move.

Last edited by pippen33; 04-03-2024 at 08:14 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '17        #153
Tetsuo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24951 24 K  Slaps total: 2012 2 K
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Not with juwan being the coach
Listen .... LeBron would disown that kid, even if he was coaching.

Ohioans don't play with that team up north.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #154
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 158504 158 K  Slaps total: 13863 13 K
 90sVibe said 🔗
Gil played on a stacked Arizona team in college
True

He was talking HS
+2   

2 months ago '17        #155
INGOBERNABLES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 27562 27 K  Slaps total: 3880 3 K
Bronnie needs to get out of the Big 10. The more visibility he has on him the harder it will be for him to actually develop his game. Needs to go to a school down south or in Texas.

2 months ago '16        #156
90sVibe 
Props total: 14159 14 K  Slaps total: 2120 2 K
 North!!! said 🔗
True

He was talking HS
I stand corrected. But even that if you got that dog , and are talented, you gonna show out no matter whoís on the team
+2   

2 months ago '11        #157
UrDoinGood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22333 22 K  Slaps total: 4144 4 K
Bronze and his Silver spoon son thought Cali was sweet

emoji
+1   

2 months ago '04        #158
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 95810 95 K  Slaps total: 18241 18 K
Come home

2 months ago '08        #159
R. Almighty 
Props total: 1335 1 K  Slaps total: 277 277
 pippen33 said 🔗
Agian All of those teams have more talent than USC. Every year players leave those teams and every year they reload. You aren't making the point that you think you are.

Georgia and Bama football send multiple players to the league every year but their still one of the most difficult schools to play for.

Blue Chip programs really never run out of talent. There will be a 5 star competing for Bronny spot at everyone of those schools you named. That's not the move.
Sorry my brother but seems like you didn't watch a lot of these teams. Prime example.. Kansas had NOTHING coming off their bench. They had a good starting 5.. but talent wise USC had far more talent depth. They just didn't play like it. Ohio St didn't have strong guard play and they don't routinely get 5 star prospects at all. Duke and Kentucky would be his uphill battles. He can still carve out time depending on who leaves or stays. Houston is losing 5 guards.. there are opportunities for Bronny to play at 3 of those schools I mentioned

2 months ago '09        #160
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 66777 66 K  Slaps total: 17968 17 K
 Preacher Mane said 🔗
His homie just got hired as head coach at Duquesne.
Dru was on staff already and the head coach is who coached Dru and Bron at St Vincent St Mary. If it was just about the relationship Bron coulda sent his a$s to Duquesne this past season. Why now?

2 months ago '09        #161
That Guy Fly 
 SeanDon122 said 🔗
People in here talking about playing time, I think the coach dipping to SMU is why Bronny is tr@nsferring not playing time...
He could follow him to SMU

2 months ago '15        #162
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 104567 104 K  Slaps total: 6568 6 K
 That Guy Fly said 🔗
Dru was on staff already and the head coach is who coached Dru and Bron at St Vincent St Mary. If it was just about the relationship Bron coulda sent his a$s to Duquesne this past season. Why now?
Bruh I donít give a sh1t about all that. I just made a statement saying Bronís best friend just got the job so Iím sure theyíre a possibility.

2 months ago '09        #163
That Guy Fly 
 Preacher Mane said 🔗
Bruh I donít give a sh1t about all that. I just made a statement saying Bronís best friend just got the job so Iím sure theyíre a possibility.
My point was people are pointing out Dru getting the gig as this new reason for Bronny to be headed there as if Dru wasn't already at Duquesne last year when Bronny came to college. If it was just about that then Bronny would have gone there from jump. Possibility? Yes. A reality. Unlikely.

2 months ago '15        #164
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 104567 104 K  Slaps total: 6568 6 K
 That Guy Fly said 🔗
My point was people are pointing out Dru getting the gig as this new reason for Bronny to be headed there as if Dru wasn't already at Duquesne last year when Bronny came to college. If it was just about that then Bronny would have gone there from jump. Possibility? Yes. A reality. Unlikely.
And my point is there’s a huge difference between being an assistant coach and being the head coach that actually runs the program which Dru is now. If you don’t know the difference between the two, then that’s on you.

He chose USC mainly so his fam can see him play college ball. So no he wouldn’t have “gone there from jump”. USC didn’t work out so now he’ll explore his options and I’m sure playing for his pop’s best friend is up there on his list.

2 months ago '21        #165
WindyCitySavage  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22573 22 K  Slaps total: 2541 2 K
 Preacher Mane said 🔗
And my point is thereís a huge difference between being an assistant coach and being the head coach that actually runs the program which Dru is now. If you donít know the difference between the two, then thatís on you.

He chose USC mainly so his fam can see him play college ball. So no he wouldnít have ďgone there from jumpĒ. USC didnít work out so now heíll explore his options and Iím sure playing for his popís best friend is up there on his list.

A10 Conference:
Dayton*
Fordham*
St. Bonaventure*
Saint Joseph's*
Davidson
George Washington
La Salle
Richmond
Saint Louis
Loyala Chicago
UMass
Rhode Island

Bronny goes to that poverty conference and averages 5 points per game again and it's a wrap
+2   

2 months ago '11        #166
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 79812 79 K  Slaps total: 10920 10 K
 Kahlua said 🔗
Nucca trash af
He need to stay in USC and get his degree
right, cuz where will he be in 10 years if he doesnt get that piece of paper
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside wtf happened to mercedes?
143 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Would you travel to India? 🇮🇳 Honest reaction from..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1616
logo Jemele Hill is right about Caitlin Clark's popularity
450 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+478
She says 90% of women in relationships enjoy cheating