most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #201
Gramz 516 heat pts516
space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 7747 7747
Arlovski's chin is finished, a bloated WW almost finished him. Bring Lavar Johnson to the WSOF and let him get a highlight reel over Arlovski, he'll knock his fu*kin' head off.

As for Rumble, I was a little impressed. He definitely needs to go back down to at least LHW. He can still have a viable career as the face of the WSOF. Him and Rampage would be a big f!ght for the WSOF.
 5 years ago '06        #202
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25637 25637
Damn rumble broke arlovski jaw and took the row fron bottom teeth with him :eek:
 5 years ago '04        #203
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
 StillFree28 said:
If his gas tank can go past the 1st round.
True. I'm hoping him not cutting a sh*t ton of weight or not cutting at all to make HW will improve his cardio. You can never really tell till he gets a few f!ghts at 205 in a row.
 5 years ago '12        #204
Gramz 516 heat pts516
space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 7747 7747
Rumble did prove he could take a legit punch from a HW. Vitor must hit like a ton of bricks.

WSOF needs to get Rumble a big f!ght @ 205. If not Rampage, Gilbert Yvel is still out there @ 205.
 5 years ago '06        #205
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #206
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
Waiting for gif of knockout
 5 years ago '05        #207
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 5 years ago '12        #209
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
damn man arlovski fell off hard. i know dude hasn't been the same since fedor but damn, he was a monster early in the ufc and now he's gettin his jaw wrecked and losing to rumble? just give it up bruh.

why were the rounds goin on so long tho, the clock would go away at like 7 seconds at then the f!ght would go on for like another 15 seconds

Grimey Gramz said:
Rumble did prove he could take a legit punch from a HW. Vitor must hit like a ton of bricks.

WSOF needs to get Rumble a big f!ght @ 205. If not Rampage, Gilbert Yvel is still out there @ 205.
rumble vs rampage at LHW i think that would be a really good f!ght

Last edited by JBAL NY; 03-24-2013 at 06:48 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #210
space
space
 JBAL NY said:
damn man arlovski fell off hard. i know dude hasn't been the same since fedor but damn, he was a monster early in the ufc and now he's gettin his jaw wrecked and losing to rumble? just give it up bruh.

why were the rounds goin on so long tho, the clock would go away at like 7 seconds at then the f!ght would go on for like another 15 seconds

rumble vs rampage at LHW i think that would be a really good f!ght
No rampage needs a few tune up f!ghts to get his confidence back he's three in a tow and took his last loss very hard. I seen him at his gym and he was just sitting and staring in the middle of the cage. I said what's up to him he usually laughs and makes jokes but he just looked over said hey in a low a.ss voice and just started staring again. Contrary to popular belief he really cares about his career he's just at a dumb a.ss camp BUT they are really good to him. If you followed rampages career when he first go religious and saved juanjtos punk a.ss used that angle to make rampage feel like a father figure to him more then a head coach.

Except he was cheating rampage the whole time he told Tito he was charging rampage 15k for training camps at big bear but was charging him more 30k. Tito and rampage being like brothers were shooting the sh*t when it came up.

That crushed rampage then he lost the title to Forrest in a bs decision, next thing you know he is staying up for a week straight and driving his monster truck like a mad man in orange county. So his wolfs lair camp treat him like family and don't skim him for money which is why he is so loyal to them. Tito as well is like rampage brother he was about to beat juanitos a.ss for rampage but rampage told him not too.
 5 years ago '04        #211
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
Was at this f!ght sh*t was pretty good. It was my first live mma f!ght. Rick Glenn had a nasty knockout. The dude Cameron dollar that was f!ght on the prelims had the most baddest twin sisters. bi*ches was bad. They was sitting behind me. Makes me want to go to Colorado. The last f!ght them n*ggaz was gassed. Johnson could've capitalized on some big hits but it was like he didn't want to tee off unless he was that dead. Overall sh*t was hot the bi*ches at revel... I don't really fu*k wit revel but I'm goin to now.
 5 years ago '11        #212
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Yung Dilla said:

[pic - click to view]

He looks like a bum now
 5 years ago '05        #213
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 Yung Dilla said:
No rampage needs a few tune up f!ghts to get his confidence back he's three in a tow and took his last loss very hard. I seen him at his gym and he was just sitting and staring in the middle of the cage. I said what's up to him he usually laughs and makes jokes but he just looked over said hey in a low a.ss voice and just started staring again. Contrary to popular belief he really cares about his career he's just at a dumb a.ss camp BUT they are really good to him. If you followed rampages career when he first go religious and saved juanjtos punk a.ss used that angle to make rampage feel like a father figure to him more then a head coach.

Except he was cheating rampage the whole time he told Tito he was charging rampage 15k for training camps at big bear but was charging him more 30k. Tito and rampage being like brothers were shooting the sh*t when it came up.

That crushed rampage then he lost the title to Forrest in a bs decision, next thing you know he is staying up for a week straight and driving his monster truck like a mad man in orange county. So his wolfs lair camp treat him like family and don't skim him for money which is why he is so loyal to them. Tito as well is like rampage brother he was about to beat juanitos a.ss for rampage but rampage told him not too.
yea that camp is no good for him as far as getting better. that whole thing with juanito sucks because he looked at his best back then.
 5 years ago '09        #214
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1113 1113
Pretty sure WSOF and NBC aren't going to invest in Rampage, this is only their 2nd show, we have to see how the ratings come back and if it's even worth getting Rampage

Bellator is a much more likely candidate to signing Rampage. You have the allure of the Rampage + King Mo f!ght, you actually have an established audience unlike WSOF and you are much more available to the public (Spike TV) so signing Rampage would be a better return for Bellator than it would be for WSOF.

I fell asleep befor the prelims were up last night, I enjoyed what I saw. I watched the Arlovski/Fat Johnson f!ght this morning and wasn't impressed with either. Arlovski lost his speed he used to have and he nearly died in the first round (saved by the bell). I don't know why anyone invests time into Johnson though, he can't make weight, he's not THAT good for a f!ghter. We have to remember the Johnson that we used to think was the next top guy was actually just a LHW who would cut down to 170 and pick on dudes that were smaller than him.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 03-24-2013 at 12:58 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #215
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
i think rumble is very talented... his problem is cardio and mental toughness. he's got great offensive striking but so often he gets timid during exhanges and ducks his head and reverts to wrestling... which usually gasses him out more and it's downhill from there.

for a guy with good striking and good wrestling he doesn't mix it up well.
 5 years ago '11        #216
thehammer 742 heat pts742 OP
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
WSOF is scheduling the Fitch/Burkman f!ght if he likes it or not for June. Maybe for the title.
 5 years ago '06        #217
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4811 4811
 thehammer said:
WSOF is scheduling the Fitch/Burkman f!ght if he likes it or not for June. Maybe for the title.
Yeah...His argument for not wanting to f!ght Fitch is lame. He's beaten the 'top guys' outside of the UFC and Fitch needs to have a f!ght in WSOF first.

Fitch made a career of beating(blanketing) the top guys while they were still in the UFC.
And he even got Burkman

Now I know why he don't wanna f!ght him.
 5 years ago '09        #218
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,484 | Props total: 1890 1890
damn im hella late but i was at this event last night sh*t was hella entertaining.. if they keep putting together shows like this ufc betta watch out
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy